Lock's Quest

I have been cuckheld for the LAST time

I swear to god why buy anything anymore? Unless you beat it right away you'll get port-cucked.

I know it's good news, but still this shit is killing me. Same thing happened to me with Valkyria Chronicles.

Other urls found in this thread:

thqnordic.com/article/locks-quest-coming-ps4tm-xbox-one-and-pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remasters are rarely good these days anyway, you'll probably be glad you've got the original instead

There are plenty of south american big cats and that idiot goes with the most famous african savannah ones.

Eh, you enjoyed the game long before the port. If anything, they're getting your sloppy seconds, just dusted with sugar.

I mean, Bayonetta for example.
Imagine if you will. Someone who -really- wanted to play Bayonetta, but felt they were too good to play it on the 360, Wii U or PS3. Now imagine they got hit by car and died the day before the announcement of the PC port.
They waited 8 years to play a game and now cannot.

Ports are only cancerous if they're worse than the source, have less content that the source and come out more than 5 years after the source.

fuck off

Punching a cheetah isn't that much of a feat, really, considering they're built for speed, not fight.

Reminds me of how PC only fags acted when Dragon's Dogma got announced to have a PC port years after both the original and Dark Arisen got released on consoles, whenever you asked them why if they wanted to play the game so badly they could have just picked up a copy of the console version for cheap, replying with "muh framerate" or "muh nude mods".

From THQ Nordic? Maybe they can give you a cdkey, they are based, for now.

I doubt they care considering they are dead and all

Oh no! Everthing but that!

yeah

thqnordic.com/article/locks-quest-coming-ps4tm-xbox-one-and-pc

Well you are in luck then, talk to them and see what happens, thqnordic are making a lot of remasters and giving out for free for all the old customers, like in darksiders, titan quest and nexus jupiter. Their ports are good.

thats an actual issue though, frame rate loves to dip on the console version, even with the shitty aspect ratio.

Played it on 36p and it's not nearly as bad as the say, PS3 version of Bayonetta. Usually holds a stable 30fps with the updates.

wew

kek

Anyone know the best flashcart to get for my cfw n3ds? Thats the only way i could play ds games on there.

how did you even find a copy of valkyria chronicles more than a year after its release? Sega bitched about not enough copies sold but the fact of the matter is it sold the fuck out and they underproduced

look into twloader and nds_bootstrap
I haven'nt tried them myself but I understand they'll let you play ds games

$20 on amazon in early 2014

in all seriousness, unless you bought it new for full price you shouldn't be getting upset about ports unless they're happening only a year or so after initial release

You bought a DS game from 2008 in 2015 and you're posting because you're salty it's getting ported to the PC, PS4 and Xbox One in 2017?

YOU'RE A FAGGOT

I'd say you still have something of value. The remaster isn't on any easily portable consoles, unlike the version you have.