French Holla Forums

French Holla Forums
Autopsy confirm that french hero colonel Beltrame was murdered with a knife and throat slashed. Can we show this in the movie?

cable6.net/f/catalog

democratieparticipative.biz/montpellier-les-dechets-du-marxisme-tentent-dempecher-la-ligue-du-midi-de-rendre-hommage-au-heros-beltrame/

Attached: feminist fight.mp4 (1200x910 113.99 KB, 170.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democratieparticipative.biz/democratie-participative-s03e12-radouane-mon-voisin/
imdb.com/title/tt2711738/
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/26/france-police-mireille-knoll-paris-antisemitic-attack
archive.is/TPqdz
leparisien.fr/paris-75/meurtre-de-mireille-knoll-le-parquet-de-paris-retient-le-caractere-antisemite-26-03-2018-7629987.php
archive.is/lflzX
twitter.com/FrDesouche/status/978658498258132993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Communist don't want a tribute.

Attached: communist.mp4 (640x360, 1.13M)

Deport all Muslims, Kikes and Niggers.

just a cucked cumskin. "kill me not her!"
she'll be fucking Ahmed in a month or two LOL

The left in france is literally throwing a party over this jihad attack. Those who harbour jews always pay the toll.

Why the nationalist do nothing?

It's out

democratieparticipative.biz/democratie-participative-s03e12-radouane-mon-voisin/

Attached: 7625091_a4d18c7a-2ed8-11e8-9898-0b2025ca72bb-1_1000x625-1.jpg (1000x625, 162.73K)

Attached: 1409673170834.png (127x154, 54.97K)

They are happy he was killed?

French Kino
imdb.com/title/tt2711738/

In English, please.

Attached: indulgentsmile.jpg (338x416, 193.6K)

Yes.

Holocaust survivor stabbed to death, set on fire in Paris…

French authorities say the killing of an elderly Jewish woman in Paris is being investigated as an anti-Semitic murder. The woman, identified in French media as Mireille Knoll, was stabbed at least 11 times and her body was set on fire.

The Paris prosecutor's office said Monday two suspects have been put in custody. It said it is asking investigating judges to charge the pair with premeditated murder of a vulnerable person for anti-Semitic motives.

The office also asked for the suspects to be jailed pending trial.

Leading Jewish group CRIF said the 85-year-old woman was slain last week in Paris' eastern 11th district. The victim had reportedly escaped a round-up of Jews in Paris during World War II. The group says a neighbor who had previously made anti-Semitic statements was one of the people under arrest. They didn't confirm reports that the man was Muslim.

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/26/france-police-mireille-knoll-paris-antisemitic-attack
archive.is/TPqdz

leparisien.fr/paris-75/meurtre-de-mireille-knoll-le-parquet-de-paris-retient-le-caractere-antisemite-26-03-2018-7629987.php
archive.is/lflzX

Movie soon…

Attached: 6abfbac5d793cd6c8b865536bff0746bc87cb9f03c0e25692188323b9f8cfce2.jpg (1000x625, 428.84K)

because we'll be thrown in jail you piece of shit

bobby go' 'imself nicked roight in the gabber he dun did

Crikey! That's right frightful, it is.

Attached: good night.jpg (768x768, 67.94K)

Lmao, I hope she liked the fruits of the labours of her people.

Tbh at this point I'm cheering for the terrorists. Nothing is more disgusting than degenerates who won't stand up for themselves.

Attached: 1522170173572.png (640x1136 865.33 KB, 917.94K)

That is fucked up.

Italians have the best milves

French niggers attack the tranny now.

Based.
twitter.com/FrDesouche/status/978658498258132993

Attached: Twitter.mp4 (360x640, 1.46M)

Friendly reminder that the government tried to hide that the jihadist slit the colonel's throat, implying that the officer died from a gunshot wound.

Because they'll get arrested and put in jail.
Just like the police, the identitarians aren't allowed to defend themselves.
Remember that time a young antifa (who had health issues, some genetic disease) followed a neonazi into a shop to attack him from behind but failed, because the neonazi guy defended himself and the antifa fell on the ground and died? The neonazi was accused of killing the kid, the mainstream media and the left portrayed the antifa guy as a poor kid who was harassed and murdered by the evil nazi skinhead who wanted blood.

I believe in freedom of speech and that identitarian was innocent. He was like you said defending himself. If he was the one to attack then that would've been a different story.

What? He died because of gunshot wounds and then he had his throat sliced? Or am I misunderstanding something here?

The official narrative was death by gunshot wound but in reality he had his throat sliced.
The previous government also lied about the Bataclan attack, saying that the people were shot with assault rifles. A year later there was a photo leaked online with a rapport, saying that the crowd got killed with guns and some got eviscerated alive.

The lugenpresse said he was shot in the throat, he was actually cut with a knife. They want to make terrorism seem less barbaric.

Why didn't they have gasbombs and rifles user? Why the fuck are you a faggot user?

I dunno about France, but I'm fucking sick of the white right-wing barbarians committing terror attacks constantly in my country.

By "they" you mean the cops? Until 2 years ago the soldiers in VigiPirate weren't allowed to carry ammunition with their weapons.
In France, cops aren't allowed to defend themselves or even fire back. If they do they get suspended and possibly lose their job.

And which nation would that be?

If they just put rounds in nigger skulls and ignored orders…then who the fuck would be there to stop them?

Ramzan Kadyrov is probably a closet degenerate

Leftists say that about anyone fighting degeneracy. Everyone is secretly into what they're against.

They work for the mercenary, the hook nosed man

Attached: french tv.webm (1920x1080, 5.45M)

I like french cartoons

I like the illusionist kino about the french magician

Attached: serge.webm (254x218, 7.74M)

Attached: jewish.webm (640x360, 10.73M)

Link to that story?

Which country?

Why is discrimination against jewish people "anti-semitism" instead of racism or xenophobia like everyone else? Is it because jewish people are so special?

CIVIL WAR IN FRANCE BEGIN

Attached: lille2.mp4 (640x360, 13.46M)