Play System Shock 2

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the protagonist of System Shock 2 is about 4' 10". You're basically playing as Danny DeVito.

Why would Irrational Games make the protagonist a manlet? Post other examples of manlets in vidya ITT.

Why would you not want to play danny devito
TRASHMAN

Everything is more scary the smaller you are.

what if ur a grile

wat if ur a babby grile

But the image of the protagonist is clearly that of a man.

how do u kno bigot

Hacker is trans, deal with it!

Someone needs to get this done fast, Danny is getting old.

You are that tall is almost every first person game. How have you not noticed?

STANDING

ON MY TOES

Quality thread
Lets get some vidya discussion going on.
Whats your favorite build?

I had this build where I built up the psionics (started in the OSA) but later in the game built up strength and endurance. By the end of the game I could one hit anything with my psionic sword, it was incredible.

BioShock did the same.
Maybe the devekoper was a manlet cuck that wanted to feel important.

What difficulty?
I can't for the live of me get a decent enjoyable build with psionics due to the slow start that almost demands nanites put on small weapons and melee.

What powers do you usually choose?

I think it has something to do with fucked camera centering or something. They couldn't actually get your POV to be where your eyes would be so instead it's in your chest.

This is why System Shock 1 is the better game.

Fucking STALKER had you playing as a manlet too
I don't know why games do this. Do manlets reign supreme in video game development?

Because of eye level.

They do different things

They do it more often in 3rd person games so the camera can fit without being claustrophobic. I see it everywhere and it triggers the fuck out of me, office buildings with 100ft high ceilings, sliding doors 20ft across, windows as large as helipads.

Where's out Danny DeVito simulator? I want to have awkward elderly sex with Rhea Perlman in VR.

I believe it was normal difficulty. Yeah, I pretty heavily relied on the wrench early on, I even picked up the crystal sticks for shits. What playthrough doesn't though? As for powers, I used the healing one a lot, and obviously the sword power. IIRC there was a damage damping and strength boosting power as well. Been a while since I played.

Actually that's sound pretty rad…

Am I on fucking halfchan right now?

Fucking Dwarf Fortress.

Noticed this 18 years ago.
Before most of you were born.

In coop the character model is normal height, but the first person perspective view is from at the bottom of the rib cage.
Happened in some games at the time, I don't know why.
Quake 1, a few years before did not have the problem.
I would expect it was a last minute cheap fix to a persistent problem.

I am 24 you fucking faggot, take it back

Doesn't really make sense.
Pov coordinates would take 2 minutes to adjust the Z-axis.
It must be to do with clipping issues in the levels. The head might have been passing through some world pieces so they pushed his eyes down into his nuts.

Take back your 24 years of life?
If I could, even if it only made me 12 years younger and sacrificed the other half to Tinkerbell, I would do.

Probably a single individual, he shitposted in a similar manner on another thread

That particular individual was probably a single indiudavl on his own and te idnvidal was probably by hisself as a solo individal.
The particular invidial was probably perhaps drinking of a beverage like a indivudal on he own.

I've been seeing a lot of people asking this today…maybe they're migrating :/

Hey Tinkerbell, I'll do it for a 6/18 split!

You should go back with them too.

Haven't you heard? The dipshits like to come here when 4chan is down.