PST:EE - did they do a good job?

did (((they))) do a good job on this?
or is it a shitfest with story alterations and feminist bullshit?

meh, its not like the original was good anyway. There were better playing and more interesting RPGs at the time.

why would you play a remaster when the original version is still completely playable?

easier to set up, newer, better(???)

Nigger the older version you just had to pirate the gog version and click a few times for a full set up. How fucking lazy are you?

i have it installed already, but that's not what i'm asking about mate
just tell me if this re-release is good

It's not. The new dialogue doesn't watch the old writing and sticks horribly out of place.

What's up with that stupid blue face everyone keeps posting? Is that from some vidyu gaim? user, why are you such as nerd?

Doesn't matter what they do. Faggots' not getting my money.

new dialogue? shouldn't it just have upgraded graphics and nothing else?

It's not, now fuck off.

It's the people who fucked Baldur's Gate's re-release, what do you think?

yes it works with no effort setup.

I don't know, I remember reading on GoG that they learned their lesson and didn't ruin this one too.

he yiffed

Good. That's part of the point. It could be anything from the first sin of mankind to something minor he blew WAY out of proportion. It's been so long that the only reason it even matters anymore is because of what trying to atone for it has caused.

They tell you he was a petitioner that escaped the punishment of serving in the blood war.

please provide samples

Oh shit wait
ANYONE GOT A MAGNET OR A LINK TO A TORRENT
I WANT TO PLAY IT AND DECIDE FOR MYSELF HOW SHIT IT IS THEN MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT
meA wasn't a bad game btw

It didn't change anything graphically and added dialogue is bad, there everything you need to know.

That's why he's immortal and part of his punishment for what he's done however what his Sin is, is still a mystery.

Do you have any examples?

Would have if you didn't format like a gigantic faggot.

We ALREADY know why he's immortal. Ravel did it, and something went wrong ensuring he couldn't remember any of his past selves

Wasn't it implied that he was the one who mapped the lower hells, which was what even allowed the Blood Wars to occur in the first place?

Chessus does anybody check the catalogue?

He probably started the Blood War

Use this thread please: