layer13.net/rls?id=7808405

Also extra info from CPY

Little side note about Denuvo versioning. Since there is no official
versioning inside Denuvo protected files (or at least we never found
a trace of it, shame on us) we decided to label this new iteration as
version 4 since it's the fourth time we have to change things
approaching this protection. So, per this logic:

v1 = Lords of the Fallen/Fifa 15/…
v2 = Mad Max/Just Cause 3/Metal Gear Solid V/…
v3 = Resident Evil 7/Battlefiled 1/Watch Dogs 2/…
v4 = 2Dark/Nier Automata/Dead Rising 4/…

This is not official nor techinically correct but we like some order,
hence this little FYI. Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/2b_butt
torrentfreak.com/0-more-on-content-than-honest-consumers-130510/
archive.is/m03Ux
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why?
Anyway this is good news.

Nier crack when?

Nice

Neat!

Nigger, just download the .zips.

Nevery heard of this game, and warhammer and nier when?

Well, the OP strongly implies they're working on it.

The fuck are you talking about ?

I bought it because i fell for the shilling, it's another shitty button masher that anons praise because the protag is a qt like bayonetta.

ahahahaha holy shit how plebe can you be

twitter.com/2b_butt
Self explanatory name

>it's Dead Rising 4
If that happens, I will be laughing my ass off. The salt will be glorious.

frankly I hope it becomes yet another one of the denuvo games they never crack

I'm not against a crack of Nier, just that it would be funny. Why do you not want a crack of Nier?

I wasn't aware nierfags were also literal niggers.

just for the tears from here

the title is pronounced like nigger without the "g"s.

I'm not seeing many tears or I'm not paying attention enough, but It really makes 0 difference whether the game gets cracked or not. I've been waiting for Warhammer a while but I still wont cave in and buy since I have plenty of other games to play. Same with nier, I really don't give a shit, no crack means I just wont play it, I'd rather spend my money on DLC/cosmetics on a game I play than to buy a game about a series I know nothing about and only interested in because muh dick.

yay

Like a clockwork

that's a little pathetic but still hilarious, thank you for the laugh

Thanks for confirming you're more interested in being elite than to genuinely want your pet game to be appreciated by other anons. Don't be surprised if the taro fanbase becomes undertale-tier persona non grata in the future.

lol, you are a pussy

k

shieeeet

I'm feeling it

why are scenefags so insufferable?

it's not about the game.

It's not about the game

It's about sending the message

No matter which version Denuvo uses, they all get cracked

FUUUUUCK THAT user WAS RIGHT WHY WHY WHY JUST CRACK NIER ALREADY HOLY SHIT

Could they send the message with a game most people know instead of a game almost nobody knows or cares about?

When she cleans her stained bumhole.

They do crack things eventually. Like Just Cause 3 and Mad Max. They were v2 Denuvo, but they cracked them later on at the same time as Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter, which by the timeframe would of been v3.

Remember that CPY isn't centralised and not all of them can crack Denuvo. Some of them crack other things and I'm fairly sure they have a section of guys that just upload Italian TV shows.

Why?

normalfags want ass effect
normalfags don't want weeb stuff

Is it that hard to understand?

Normalfags also want total WH, yet it's not cracked

What would even be the point? It's too late to prevent a significant number of sales. CPY is fucking useless

Are you inbred?

Squeenix still got their money and it's too late to punish Denuvo. There's no point in cracking it anymore

piracy does affect sales

well, time for proof then

says the nervous man glancing increasingly at warhammer total war

MEA was v4

no clear way to track it, but it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out if you can get a copy for free you're much less likely to pay for it. Don't tell me you think piracy actually improves sales with "they just wanted to support the devs!" and "they really liked it so they bought it!" unprovable bullshit. Even then, DRM is also used to stop resellers in third world countries. There are massive markets of people who buy games at these kinds of places for really cheap if there is no copy protection. That's pretty much the main reason copy protection was started and even the staunchest anti-DRM people around, GoG, admitted CD Projekt started their business doing exactly that - giving developers no money.

no first version of ME:A had an earlier version of Drm.

v4. 1.0.5 is ironically v5, isn't it?

also DRM doesn't actually stop the resellers, I remember buying pirated cracked copies on the street for fifth of actual price back when I didn't have internet access

yeah, and you can't play those resold copies unless (wait for it)
there's a crack. You can't prove piracy isn't bad either. Guess it might actually take a rocket surgeon to compare free stuff vs not free stuff.

Significantly better but it still pretty janky.

so DRM serves a purpose until it's broken
why does Steam still exist then?

because steam isn't just drm and in the earliest days of its boom around 08/07 gaben publicly stated piracy is a service problem and they're trying to compete with free so valve does and encourages others to price games for regions independently. since you're clearly new and weren't around back then, I'm happy to give you this lesson

there exists a thing called word of mouth. Piracy helps spread the word about games that don't have AAA marketing. Games that have AAA marketing are almost always shit and I hope the companies who make them go bankrupt, so really, piracy is a win-win

Really? Barely noticed any difference other than the new pajama colour scheme.

They can't crack Nier.
It took them years to crack the first debongo, Nier is running on a new dobungo with a new VM.
This shitty game was easy to crack because it's x86, but Nier is x64. Nier won't be cracked until at least 2018 and only if CPY doesn't get v& before then, which is unlikely considering interpol is already tracking them.

Trust me, my uncle is a DRM.

my dad works in CPY and he says you're full of shit

thats nice it also doesn't provably meaningfully benefit sales. sure, some pirates buy games after pirating them. the majority they don't. hard to compete with free. if you're a slav, hard to compete with boris potato and video game stand

still no proof, statistics, nothing

Those are not what I'm arguing for, my dimwitted friend. By spreading the word of mouth to normalfags, slaes are increased from non-pirates. Sure, you may say that such sales are unmeasurable, but so are the "lost sales".

Sports Interactive used some Jewish wizardry on top of measuring pre-crack and post-crack sales of Football Manager to calculate piracy effects and came to the conclusion that about 1.74% of pirates buy the game if a crack is not available.
They translate this into about 3 million in "lost" revenue considering the number of pirates is always much larger than buyfags, but then again, what's the effect of cutting off most of your playerbase if you manage to defeat piracy completely? That's millions of people who won't be talking about the game anymore, if they're concentrated in certain parts of the world you're pretty much killing your brand in those regions when you could be building it for future expansion.

poopie

not as good as a viral marketing campaign tbqh so word of mouth and the drip feeding sales it gets is pretty negligible

here use this exciting article that is often shared as a "piracy is actually good, guise!" article but says flat out yeah most pirates just don't buy shit lmao:
torrentfreak.com/0-more-on-content-than-honest-consumers-130510/

source

archive.is/m03Ux

do br's really buy games anyway?

They have region-adjusted prices on Steam so yes, they buy a lot of shit these days.

🤔

so basically its just kinda bullshit guess work based on an extremely faulty experiment

The 1.74% figure sounds about what I would expect, the post-crack activation might not consider natural drop off, I'm not sure.
There's really not much more that can be done to measure piracy, it's really difficult to study.

poopiedoodo

I guess that's true then, but in this case what would existence of DRM change? would it make it so that the pirates who pay wouldn't be paying?

*nonexistence

Fucking autistic fucks.
Good job though.

Most weebs are literal niggers.

What went JUST?

r34 of image pls

r34 of image pls