#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Band Of Brothers Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw[Baker, please edit this.]

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ncFhU
archive.is/YqkHh
archive.is/x7FFa
archive.is/V8iQm
www13.zippyshare.com/v/ET79K4QB/file.html
twitter.com/mombot/status/852358042578436097
techraptor.net/content/android-gaming-site-droid-gamers-offers-paid-reviews-advertorials
freech.net/intb/res/121114.html
archive.is/FHZaO
twitter.com/mombot/status/852391069891256321
archive.is/WJMIT
archive.fo/iDFXs
archive.fo/https://twitter.com/MckKirk/*
archive.is/gE4gB
youtube.com/watch?v=XxutY7ss1v4
twitter.com/MasterJayShay/status/852370472780124161
gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events
archive.is/9VM63#selection-4989.0-4995.32
kurzgesagt.org/
archive.fo/qQo1U
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/12333692_
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
imgur.com/a/eBPYm
archive.is/pM78Y
archive.fo/clfku
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121031031138AAAnCR5
archive.is/AJTZk
archive.is/U79R7
archive.fo/9pX7W
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1360218
archive.fo/8bj7f
archive.fo/rorbl
theesa.com/public-policy/intellectual-property/international-ip-issues/
archive.fo/bD8iq
archive.fo/zxIxr
fc.xunlei.com/index/
archive.fo/8bj7f#selection-157.0-157.274
tencent.com/en-us/system.html
tgp.qq.com/
tgp.qq.com/,
gad.qq.com/?ADTAG=cop.innercop.tgp.guangwang_index_coopbox
gad.qq.com/content/coursedetail/7191263
archive.fo/5OGWK
archive.is/66x5B
archive.fo/lG7he
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultramarine
archive.is/An1gs
archive.is/ZpTw6
archive.fo/dnWAu#selection-56978.1-57177.24
infogalactic.com/info/Traditional_colors_of_Japan
behindthename.com/name/kasumi
behindthename.com/name/chihiro
archive.fo/YMFVi
archive.is/42DZs
archive.fo/xcvib
ntia.doc.gov/legacy/ntiahome/occ/dmca2000/IDSA.html
archive.fo/Rshnl
archive.is/iOFNx
skythewood.blogspot.com/2017/01/MOM11.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck happened?

Now that Nuke-A-Laylee is out, is the OP no longer a priority target?

Okay, what the Hell happened with the previous thread?

The fuck was the previous thread deleted?

Looking good

She looks like a younger Nyotengu without the wings.

That was a good day.

There is also this one, but it was established last thread that we're done tan customizing for now, and that the original artist was gong to make a final mock-up.

ah sweet

(checked)
nothing wrong with that

Missed opportunity, more anons should've jacked that thread with more rare Vivians (even with the risk of crashing the Viviancoin market) to harvest salt. :^)

I might be wrong about this but wasn't that style of dress typically only worn by prostitutes?

Who said that was a bad thing Nyotengu is best DoA girl, they really need to give her a real name though.

So who the fuck deleted the old thread? OP or mod?

Anything more on Yooka Laylee? Possible results of how well it's doing?

-

archive.is/ncFhU

oyyy veyyyy

Doubling down like this is retarded, but he's not wrong. Though muslims are still worse and will threaten people's lives. People getting fired over politics or religion always emits some sympathy from me, but you can't betray your employer's trust like that. I feel that if it wasn't for the addition of jews, the SJWs would have tried to defend him.

Probably had his IP wiped because he was shitpost to 700 while being Op. You would think people had learned by now.

That's what I want to know.

Might just be the site it seems a little glitchy I get 504 errors occasionally and a few threads had half their posts removed then they came back a few hours later.

Probably didn't help with whoever posted the Spyro scat pic.

Mod.

Here we go Mark didn't train his hotpockets enough.

Shitpost responsibly.

drawfag here after I couldn't fall asleep just yet. just reiterating in this thread since the previous seems to have been nuked- collect the most agreed upon versions of both sketches, and tomorrow if no other drawfag gets to it, I'll do a synthesising of it.

I want to smooch Marie Rose on her stupid fat baby cheeks.

For fuck sake just stop already, what will it take for them to stop ruining everything.

You'd have to be dumb to think Disney isn't going to do anything but shit out live action remake after remake. They already did the Jungle Book, they already did Beauty & the Beast, now it's fair game to assume they'll look through Walt's catalog & turn it into a [CURRENT YEAR] remake. What I'm more perplexed of is why there needed to be another Mary Poppins.

The Chinese already did a Mulan live-action movie, several of them, lets see how they'll Avatar The Shymalana-Dingdong it.

The only other one people seemed to like was the black palette version of this pic: Also, the first pic I posted ( ) is the one I personally like while another user prefered the second pic. I think that about sums it up.

For them to lose money (More likely), or for them to go through a complete restructuring where all the previous people are replaced (Less likely). Also, we've known about it for years, that's how I originally found out about this.

FUCK

IT'S FUCKED, CAPTAIN

The only ones I know are missing is the Nazi Danielle one and the Danielle cucking Gilda one. The other nine are fucking lost, a month before their birthday too. You work hard all your fucking life and all it gets you is a fist up your tight little faggot ass.

FUCK

SHIT

I've been handling that damn thread since 9/11/2015. I feel like I just a child's baby photos. I was my job to keep the DF draws of hard working drawfags safe and some of them fucking slipped into the gaping abyss of 404Land

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA

Did anyone manage to archive the previous bread?

Your forgetting about snow white and the huntsman, Alice in wonderland and its sequel, Maleficent (sleeping beauty), Cinderella 2015 I didn't even know about this one existed You had disney making bank on movies that are are almost 80 years old and they need a fresh demographic that isn't the elderly. Its just too bad they're doing it poorly.

I only saved a local copy.

Pretty much, and the casting of unlikable actors to boot.

They're movies outside of animation shit or capecrap are doing quite well, and they stopped their shitting streak with Beauty and the Beast, having meme musical songs, gay shit, diversity, and Hermione can get you past towards the 1 billion dollary-doo mark, now they're talking about sequels.

archive.is/YqkHh
archive.is/x7FFa
archive.is/V8iQm

Oh shit Telltale employee what are you doing

Hoping this won't blow up into a media storm of soggy knees.

Nope, it's gone. Still have the page open though

Can you upload it as a PDF (Remember being able to save web pages that way)?

I assume Telltale is trying to generate controversy and/or court tumblr to make up for being completely forgotten about.

I'm not sure how to turn MAFFs into PDFs, but I'll try.

Try and archive the page you have open and see if something happens.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

dis gon b gud

I wonder how many black people will be pointlessly shoehorned into ancient China in the name of diversity.

I see some good progress happened while I was asleep.

Won't let me convert to PDF, so I'll just upload what I got. Drag it to your Firefox browser. It's a zip file inside.
www13.zippyshare.com/v/ET79K4QB/file.html
Moral lesson: Archive with Archive.fo when bread title is announced.

Dear Santa…

OP must have gotten banned for shitposting elsewhere. Mods sometimes wipe a few to all your posts and I know this from the few first yeasrs I spent on 4chan as well.

Just as I thought. Nothing to be concerned with, just OP being a dumbass.

Requesting the list with all of the movies planned to be ruined with live-action remakes this year

Unfortunately they won't no one will care, if the sexes were reversed I guarantee you sites would have articles up by now slamming them for it.
Double standards are a hell of a thing.

If Eddie Murphy isn't still cast as Mushu, I'm going to be fucking pissed almost as much China will be in general.

Why does Africans and Chinese absolutely hate each other?

Doing a quick surf from IMDB…

Because China is trying to conquer Africa buy buying everything, at least when Whites ruled them we civilized them the Chinese just enslave them.

Brandon finally getting some real work? the man deserves it.

No Fraser.

Take out the WU (looks like a penis being cut off by a scalpal), and all you have left is BRIANNA.

Which, when resorted, looks like…

Brandon is not involved

probably learned of Niggers being subhumans through their interactions with Muslims starting in the 7th century or so.

L IS A NIGGER

They replaced Fraser with Tom Cruise

East Asian thing, they view African culture as weak, indolent, and they keep complaining while wasting all of their money and resources on pleasures without having a foundation for the long term.

Jumanji could be good, can't go wrong with the Rock.

I'm trying to understand why any of the human races act differently.

Asshurt is incoming. That retarded piece of shit can't be chewed up and spat out fast enough by the system.

I dunno. I heard the Doom movie wasn't very good.

Culture, resources and territory.
Maybe inbred seeing as how most of the middle east is fucking inbread

I would recommend watching Empire of Dust, it is a surprisingly comfy movie for what it is

Because they are different. In Africa people have such a weak work ethic that one guy that would always show up to work early actually managed to get into the news as a result of it, which actually got him a free house.

those letters are as long as his face

By actionable, don't they mean legal action? If so it should be easy enough to actually make something of it.

He's pretty much a sign of a mediocre movie, he's usually in low grade "popcorn flicks", but he pulls in the audiences consistently, even if the content ain't that good.

I'd say genetics definitely plays a part to some degree despite what globlization has tried to tell us, or at least natural selection.

Where is the loss edit ?

You dont get it fam, discrimination by sex is quite literally illegal in most western countries.

But why is the culture established so different? What are the the most dominant personality traits within each race and why?

I'm not expecting Kino here, it's Jumanji, and it's right up the Rock's alley.

You can't go wrong with the Rock fam.

Only when it effects women, companies keep bragging about them discriminating against men and whites when it comes to hires and not only get away with it but are praised for it, I mean hell we live in an age where segregation all thanks to nigs demanding it.

It is simply based on culture that has formed as a result of selection pressure from their traits and from the general environment. For example heebs have the potential for hard physical labour but the fact that they aren't built for being all that good at it means that they choose other things. In Africa, prior to colonialism, many people had very little to incentive to work because food was much more readily accessible in comparison to Europe where the winter ensured that you would HAVE to work to ensure enough food during the winter.

I wish I still had those /k/ and Holla Forums shit about Africa. Like those horde of black coming out of the bush into the cities, armed guards driving employes to work and back, bridges between building being built because walking across the street is so dangerous, office building being taken over and elevator shaft being used as toilets. Shits crazy, you wonder how long its going to take for it all to collapse. Hell, whites are leaving Africa because they're on the verge of a race war. Chinese who will eventually move in there are going to have a hard time unless they tell them to fuck off from the get go.

Anyone have any data and screencaps of when AyyTeam and Drybones had their meltdowns. People trying to get Holla Forums to dox mombot out of desperation in the last thread and someone scoping out Endchan reminded me of them. It'd be helpful to prevent them from trying to sabotage the site further.

And nogs in africa hate people saying this because they argue that this is "just an alternative to american and european nations" and the people calling it conquering and enslavement are just angry business owners who are mad someone else is giving the nogs better deals.

You mean this one?

Holla Forums didn't fall for that personal army request did they?

I'm too lazy to answer the second part because that would take too long.

But cultures really do end up differing largely from topography, influence, and resources. The land and resources available to them cause them to value things one way or another which may be different from another people with less of a particular resource or see mountains more often than another group that lives surrounded by water. Or a people with rich soils and water supplies are more likely to take on a more agricultural society vs one that focuses more on hunting which can also influence a group's inclinations towards violence.

The people in power also play a very large role and are what influences the general masses. The laws they institute based on their own morals or superstitions get passed around further ingraining values. And the ability to control these laws (more easily done by royalty and such) create these traditions that get ingrained into a culture. And naturally the influence groups have among each other will further cause a populace to change.

How mindsets get passed on through generations even after getting influenced by external sources (invasions, trade routes, etc) is another question though.

South Africa and Rhodesia have always been different things.

Apparently not, thankfully:

twitter.com/mombot/status/852358042578436097

With no singing I might add.

China's not going to let the african's push them around, like they push around the west, because they don't have western moral's holding them back, they'll go in there and exploit them as much as possible, and if their assets ever get threatened they'll use as much force as they want since they give little fucks.

Android Gaming Site Droid Gamers Offers Paid Reviews and Advertorials

techraptor.net/content/android-gaming-site-droid-gamers-offers-paid-reviews-advertorials

nah, doesn't work

Would be cool if threads deleted aren't actually deleted immediately and can be restored, but oh well.

Exactly, an employee promoting could be trouble. Though I honestly doubt it will be anything unless the media is retarded enough to make articles about it

That's pretty horrible. He should get a graphic designer instead.

That's becoming a recurring theme among online journo sites.

Good and judging from the image it was derailed in seconds, best way to shut down a shit thread.

Inertia.

Did you know that guns were first ding dong bannu in Chicago, New York and Cali in the 1800s from organized crime? The same fucking places who are still noguns and filled with organized crime?

He should get psychologically evaluated
FTFY

That makes perfect sense, but I'm also talking about whatever hard coded instincts and behavioral aspects there are like with predators and prey.

Everything is learned behavior except two things the fear of falling and loud noises. Those are are hardwired into almost animals and everything else is gained by experience.

Literally or metaphorically?

Doubt.png

Is rape learned behavior or is it in the dick?

Is your affinity for the taste of semen learnt behaviour too ?

Breathing isnt learned behavior.

If it was many people would suffocate before they mastered the art of breathing.

Is your affinity for the taste of trucks learnt behaviour too ?

It makes far more sense to accept that than assume that incredibly complex physical and emotional behaviours can somehow be programmed into the human mind. Some instincts may be expressed in behaviour, but learned behaviour will strongly affect that expression.

Who is this? Must've been something pretty significant if a cute girl is being produced out of it.

So do these guys just huff paint all day ?

freech.net/intb/res/121114.html

It's been shown that infants of different animals are born with instincts, for instances the chicks of chicken react when the shadow of a hawk fly over them but don't when other shadows go over them. This is the same for human's as well, where baby boys and girls gravitate towards different toys with little to no socialization.

I assume so
not clicking some random no context link to a shitty website
archive nd screenshot isnt fucking hard to do

Fair point

archive.is/FHZaO

No user, behaviour is BASED on instincts. For example dancing is seen as something desirable by society due to the fact that mobility and solid muscle control are signs of a suitable mate. Just because "lol clean slate" is easier to understand, that doesn't mean that innate complex behaviours stop existing.

This is interesting.

It's that fucking autist (and an actual clinical autist too, not just some pretend internet autist) that RPs as a fucking otter, Andrew Gleason or something. Why isn't this literally mentally ill twat committed yet I'll never know.

Gee, I wonder which board @wagecuck could be from

God dammit, why do jews look so silly.

I found this on her twitter.
Looks pretty neat.
twitter.com/mombot/status/852391069891256321

Japan is the dark souls of countries

Isn't there a game set in Tokyo after some disaster where you go around the ruins of the city, the only image I remember from it is some dude hanging off a cliff witht he protag next to him and your options being

those images are a mashup of tokoyo jungle an dark souls

I know there is another game set in japan after a disaster but cant recall the game

I thank the anin who suggested Denkigai no Honya San, and am happy that it does touch on the subject on 5he olympics causing censoring in chapter 52.

mighty no.9?

I saved a local copy of the previous thread, don't know how I can save it as a pdf currently but I'm trying to find out now. It could just be a tech glitch what happened last thread, since the global ban page is still 404 as well.

Disaster Report?
I think they are making a fourth(?) one with a single OL as the protagonist.

How much money do I have to pay/Who do I have to hire to see Rami and his followers removed from earth?

archive.is/cVYDF

ahh ye sounds right, I kept thinking it was the name of a movie and not a game

aside from that I am kinda thinking there is/was another one with the same sort of premise

Nah OP was shitposting to hard and got banned taking the thread down.

Hey that reminds me of previous bread and how it went 404'd after some pretty gud tan design brainstorming and drawing, vid related.

doubt.jpg, hitlerdubs. The global ban page is still 404, so unless you can show me a link or an archive link to your claim. Well let's just say the last time this happened a few shills tried to d&c over it.

See

I seen it. It shows me nothing of the important detail such as the time information. And I repeat:
It happened to another gg bread yesterday, thankfully it was pretty done already and new bread was out.

I just have a tinfoil hat moment:

What if the previous bread's deletion wasn't because the bread OP was a shitposting retard like claimed but because the mods were on damage control mode because the attempted Holla Forums recruitment to dox and harass mombot was discussed there.
Anyone saved the screencap of the catalog where that thread can be seen? It was the one next to a thread asking if any anons have a gf in rl.

It's great.

I want to mofumofu cameras hair.

Didn't they already do that? I think I remember some controversy where the Chinese were straight up murdering people who went on strike in Africa. As soon as western powers weaken enough, I imagine its going to get a lot worse for them.

But this is illegal and also exploitable under current sjw dogma. Just say ypu identify as female but only in the context of the workplace.

When we draft a job offer here we have to have it checked by a lawyer to make sure we respect the different labor laws. Those fucks could open themselves up to litigation if they don't retract.

I believe someone said as much in the thread of tweets, that it's illegal to discriminate. But of course she denies it and no news site will speak up about it.

It's not culture, it's biology. The negro is strong, but lazy, just as the Chinaman says. Hell, just as the left's icon Che said.

I always laugh when I see black libshits wear shirts with his face, he hated them.

Good evening!

Because they are biologically different. If you reject the out of Africa theory, we can assume they may have perhaps hundreds of thousands of years of separate evolutionary history.

Ok, I put my local copy of the previous bread into a PDF format, and before you complain I know it's not perfect, and looks like ass and the pic is not full size etc. If someone else can do a better job of converting the html to pdf, I still have the html version.

Soon he is going to blow up inside a christian church

You did a really shitty job

Do you have the full pic of the picture mentioned in (the Holla Forums catalog)?

archive.is/WJMIT

When whitey was there to keep the niggers in check black man down it was fine

Now I want her to sing in the rain like Gene Kelly.

Wat

This is why I worry about whites being a minority. Minorities are always going "Oh why are whites so worried about being a minority could it be that minorities are treated badly in the west?" but the reason I worry is because without whites in charge, the rest of you will fuck everything up just like you always do.

archive.fo/iDFXs
archive.fo/https://twitter.com/MckKirk/*

This seems kinda fishy, why asking for such a low amount? Maybe because it would drawn more people and obviously make the total amount surpass it?

this is about that site that was changing writers names from their articles and also changing scores. Open Critic even booted the site from their aggregator

my internet is completely anus, I'll be changing IDs often

archive.is/gE4gB

Good job on the faggot using his wife's kids as clickbait for a GoWelfare me.

Hmm, I probably only have what is on the html local copy, so likely just the thumbnail version. I did click on it when the thread was still up during that time, but I didn't save the full version pic.

Close enough?

Check out this propaganda video.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxutY7ss1v4

Have fun in the comments. Notice that all of the "good" guys in the video are brown people, while all the bad guys are white. On a related note, how soon before the EU collapses all together?

Why would you direct link
Webm it and archive the comments

A quick search in PDF has mombot listed on pages 104, 105, 114, 115, and 123.

1 view + 1 dislike is better than avoiding it giving it a view in the first place.

Don't you have to be longed in to give a dislike, though? No thanks, I don't want to use my Google account for anything other than as means to operate my phone at this point.

Nope
Go away shill

Too long for webm to upload, and besides, I want you to shitpost in the comments.

Thats dumb

I really like the design of the new tan, I hope it stays this way!

That's Gilda.

butthurt britcuck detected
the video actually said pretty good points about rapefugee crisis and stayed neutral about it

no retards allowed

If enough people dislike it shows people that there's another side to the argument, and if enough people comment it also tells people that argument. Rather than just hiding out letting them get on with it, their views are challenged which is exactly what the world need more of.

also don't call me names

In that case…

Making SJWs cry is dumb?

Are you kidding me? It blatantly supports the EU, hell, even the thumbnail has a smiling muslim girl vs a blood soaked evil white guy. There was nothing neutral about it. It's blatant propaganda.

Don't taint Kasumi with your retardation, retard.

I like more for the darker color, maybe give her a raindrop hairpin or some small detail. I forget what the pin you put there is called and symbolizes

maybe try a darker shade of blue.

Dislikes no longer work on youtube, You can't dislike a comment what so ever and a dislike on a video is counted as a like, the more you dislike it the higher it gets in the search rankings.
Faggot

or perhaps its just stating facts and that eu is not as bad as niger farage would like you to think. that said it even says that eu has many problems that need to be adressed, which everyone who supports eu agree with

the fuck are you babling about ? she is not wearing hijab. it looks like a cute spanish girl to me

twitter.com/MasterJayShay/status/852370472780124161

gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events

So, the guy who got in touch with Dirty Dan in their now deleted tweet expressing their support for Anita Sarkeesian got approved by E3. I think it's time to lend at least a little support for The Gaming Ground to get him on the event itself and who knows what they can uncover? What do you think, fellas?

I don't believe you!

Well you're a faggot for direct-linking, but doesn't matter, jewtube is going to the shitter, and thoseKurzgesagt faggots are still butthurt about everything, good to know they will only shit out a video once a month with 30K hipsterwelfare money.

They're not neutral, watch their videos about Iraq, Syria, and the Refugee Crisis, see how they enjoy getting culturally enriched while virtue signalling about how good they are.

Praise drawfags.

That blows. Hopefully I can at least build up part of it.

You know how much the left loves muslims, so I assumed. It doesn't affect me either way, I'm an american. Just thought I'd share. The comments are hilarious though. Lot's of screaming back and forth.

You got me there, but again, it's the comments that make it worth it. I gave up trying to webm things, they're always too big to post.

That reminds me, I've heard the story behind Viv and Gilda, but how did the other two girls come to be?

I saw their video about refugee crisis which was disgusting piece of propaganda, and thats is why I was pleasantly surprised when the recent video stayed much more neutral on the topic.
They probably saw haw many dislikes it got and were forced to rethink their opinions.

How? I webm a single youtube video at low quality and it's over the size limit.

I suppose you're right. It is fairly neutral and it does point out where their opinions begin, which is nice. I guess I jump the gun anymore.

Looking for the actual picture which is a screencap.

TD's mascot will never, ever let you call her mom.

I assume you mean the DF twins. Basically, there would have been a mascot for deepfreeze.it, but there were two good designs, so anons took both and made them twins.
Thread where they first started: archive.is/9VM63#selection-4989.0-4995.32

I don't fucking trust them. kurzgesagt.org/

Remember when bonegolen soent multipul threads begging for drawings before he even created deepfreez

But really having a oc donut fetish waifu character drawn should not be the number one on your priorities

lol that font is called futchuratcha

Yeah but Danielle of the two.

Britbongs trying to force people to crack down on anime imagery by suing Facebook.
>>>Holla Forums9708725
archive.fo/qQo1U
Can we build a giant internet wall around Britbongistan already?

Good morning

Awesome distraction Britain! that Big Black Cock report about anime pedophilia really woke up the populace!

Is this childpornography?

what is this from?

why can't britain just get on with some other stuff? gun crime rised 42% this year in London, why can't that be dealt with instead?

Looks like someone listened and believed on that feminist Doodley shit.

It has little color, low vid quality, and very low audio quality. and some good compression.

No, that's proper pet care.

Why is Danielle chewing on a block of wood in the second image?

Shia's cuckshack stream

Never had licorice root?

Yeah, that will work definitely the archive seems to be broken though

was that security?

Crime is on the rise here because our piggy force protects real criminals while criminalizing everything else citizens do, we don't even have the right of self defence here.
The worst part is britcucks defend them it will never change, I fucking hope Russia invades it would be an improvement.

But guns are banned in britain, how come there is gun crime?
Could it be, that criminals break the law in britain? Why I never.

Yea sometimes a gun slips through, good thing they are building extra gun storages mosques :^)

Kind of like here in sweden after the terrorist attack.
The secret police is now focusing on the "white power movement", in case the decide to perform and act of revenge upon "muh mudslime".

These mother fuckers claim anime depicting adults is pedophilic. Aras are pedophilic to them! Fuck, moe slice of life is pedophilic to them. Little Witch Academia would be classified as a pedophile anime to these fuckers.

Rotherham, the BBC's cover up of Jimmy Saville pedophilia AND necrophilia, and the boyhood virginity auction of the Government has been memory holed by the Media.

reposting what we came up with last thread

Now the most important question does she have a benis?

Is this the final design?

No, this is the final design

Very cute. What other colors were discussed for her clothes? Maybe a slightly lighter shade of black?

dear everyone in this thread:

shut up

less colors and more patterns. people still couldn't decide what if anything to have. we also didn't want anything too complicated so it would be easy to draw. I will try some other shades of grey when I get back though.

fuck off squid

you're not the mom of me
check these dubs

BIG RED TEXT AND BIG ASS TITTIES FOR ATTENTION
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/12333692_
Does anyone know how to archive this archive? I tried putting it on both archive.is and archive.org, but both only archived the pre-loading bit and none of the posts.

It just seems too dark, her clothes and hair and lines all blend together. I'm trying to color it myself but gimp is acting strange, it goes from being dark to a really light gray, not sure why.

Shut.
The.
Fuck.
UP!

Slightly less darker dress, maybe with a small pattern or embroidery.

Please.

Why TF-tan ? Isn't she supposed to be for torrential downpour ? TD is fine, heck even Teedee or Tidi would be cute.

someone ban this pedo filth

Did you say
BIG ASS TITTIES

Ban this too, you faggot.

Everyone knows cute cartoon girls doing cute things causes paedophilla

It's time for britards to get slapped around for shitspewing "pedophilia".

Really cute design overall, but what's her personality going to be like?

i want gommies to leave

Graceful and internally lewd as fuck.

Lewd as all get out.

I NEED AN ADULT
QUICK POST THINGS TAHT DEFINITELY AREN'T PEDOPHILIA

(this is fine because it's a tranny doing it so it can't be pedophilia)

Also goons (though I don't think they were arguing in good faith when they declared pictures of haruka to be "lolicon") and jason schreier or however you spell his retarded last name

wew

Just an off-topic, but I want to get this off:

Damn, Xiaoyu really went from being a cutie to an absolute hottie in her evolution here in Tekken 7. God damn!

Dang. I haven't played a Tekken since 3. She had tiny little pigtails in that, if I remember right.

Again, backup archive of archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/12333692_ would be nice.

You spelled it right.

Alright, I don't use twitter, so if one of you faggots can reach Makku on twitter can you tell him there might be a glitch with GG breads that do not break any rules going 404.
Naw nigger, gtfo with that shit. The global ban info page afaik is still down and 404 so shit is still in the dark here. It could very well be a site wide glitch too, h8channit is still recovering and not 100% just yet.

regarding DF tan design
Previous bread converted to pdf has the sketches and design dossier hammered out.
see
Nigga I can't read all that sheeeit.
Jesus christ then basically it's this, you illiterate orangutans.

One last p.s. for you winged faggots. Please disregard any niggers or abbos (real or fake version thereof) abloo ablooing about 'stop doing donut oc waaah'.
Disregard any niggers or abbos and shills who offers only retarded criticism but brings nothing constructive to the table. Ignore, report if you have to, do not give them (you)s.

ESA stuff. I am working on this point on the ESA redpill list.

At the moment I am thinking of just using the relevant quoted info from the ESA about copyright and IP. (I will dig up the notes from hq a bit later.) Question for ESA, what steps are you doing to make sure your own members understand the concept of copyright and IP. Splash pic of Final Combat aka chingchongdingdong not TF2.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

Have some neofag pedophilia.

Durr, jesus I meant TD tan.

It's an easter miracle

Everything animated that is not western is pedophilia to them. I wouldn't be surprised if Hokuto no Ken or Jojo would also be classified as child pornography.

UGH, mods please delete this sick filth!

Great, at least there's a haystack, now where is the needle that I should be looking for, in regard to the previous bread that got 404'd.

Except Yuri on Ice. It's not pedophilia because they don't like pedophilia and they like it, so it can't be pedophilia. I'm probably a pedophile to them for having a Mumei nendoroid on my shelf.

Didn't NeoFAG's owner diddle kids in Europe or something?

Jojo is CP.

Those comments are pozzed to hell. I've seen this anti-sovereignty pro-extinction behavior before & it never makes any sense. The most basic instinct of self-preservation has been thoroughly brainwashed out of these cucks.

More pedophilic content, incoming!

I bet 20$ it gets a free pass because it's gay stuff.

any bets on who's more likely to win?

I want this one because of how fucking cute it is but I'd be called a faggot. I do have a toon link nindroid though.

Will you stop this shitty joke and just post big anime tiddies? It's not funny and it doesn't make any progress against the retardation whatsoever.

What's the song in the webm? I'm sure I've heard it before.

NeoGAF is a fucking cancer. And you know they don't even actually believe that, but they're using it as an excuse to ban, because nobody's going to defend a guy who was banned for "being a pedophile". It's the same reason goons declared Haruka to be lolicon.

I can guarantee it. I have an alternate account on (((twitter))) I use for keeping tabs on people, and they gush over stuff that happens in it, that would be "problematic" if it was hetero.

That's adorable. I just have Mega Man and Mumei but I have a list of them I'd love to get.

She got big fucking tittles! Stop complaining you faggot!

it probably does I noticed that a lot of sjweebs who bitch about fanservice are perfectly okay with it if it is yuri or yaoi. Which reminds me, did maiddragon fall out of favor with the sjweeb crowd?

Are you retarded? stop being such an over sensitive crybaby.

imgur.com/a/eBPYm
Daily reminder "Just don't talk about it :^)"

Hmm, looking at the pdf the OP post number is #12333692
CTRL F, I can't seem to find a match.
I can't see by ip, but fwiw I don't believe the baker op was shitposting and got banned.
I've seen this baker baking before and it's not his style to do any shenanigans like that.

Why wasn't he just banned or banned + his shitposts deleted? Why nuke the whole thread before it's archived. People were dumping TD stuff last thread. I still have the page open.

Off topic
>Car got in a wreck.
>Need a money buffer.
>Selling a SHIT TON of NES, SNES, Sega Master System, GBA, Gamecube, maybe PS2, maybe Dreamcast if they can be found, etc. games.
Sad day.
Very sad day.

You know what isn't pedophilia same as you know what isn't muh soggy knees. Smash retards and inform nonretards.

Don't you have car insurance.

not a fucking clue, it's just a blank white page to me

The problem is that the retards who need to be smashed hang out on sites that pull a Stalin on you for pointing it out when they're being retarded.

Are you retarded yourself?
Where exactly did I say that? If anything I like how similar they are.
Apply that to yourself, with some lube, or not. Up your ass or in your mouth. With a shotgun, preferably.

like 8 minutes in or something, they start talking about body diversity in videogames

Virtue signalling faggots. Diffuse them immediately.

Can't you just save as html and then try archive ?

Then you absolutely make sure you inform everyone else to only refute, mock and insult until the sheer gap is overwhelming.

You selling any of that shit on ebay? I got some games I'm looking for

I'd like to think the masses don't need to be informed that big tits aren't pedophile fapbait, but I'm probably overestimating people's intelligence.

Because the op may not have been shitposting, and got wacked by a glitch instead. This has happened before.

Adding a # to the end of the address lets you save the page. The formatting is all messed up but it's better than nothing.

archive.is/pM78Y

Here are all four of the decided upon designs for TD-tan.

And, here is the last established take on her look (Taken from the PDF of the last bread: )

Is there anything we need to change?

well the funny part is Dan sounding obviously awkward when the discussion starts, I can hear him in his head mumbling "in what circles of hell am I in to?"

Damnit, messed up the posting of her established character design.

I expected that "it's okay if it's gay" for them. Pretty sure they believe Boku no Pico is not pedo because it's gay.
Shit like this makes me absolutely livid. People like the BBC or the mods at neoFAG know they're wrong when we present them the facts, but then they just deny it, or even call you a pedo and no one is gonna help you because they labeled/banned you and they must be right.
Fuck those guys.

You're actually overestimating. Remember it's ANIME, so they're OBVIOUSLY CHILDREN. IT'S LOLICON NO MATTER THE TITS OR IT'S A FAMILY FRIENDLY SHOW AND IT'S PEDOPHILIA.
DRAGON BALL IS FUCKING PEDO MAN.
Fuck that noise

You clearly fucking are since that shit still gets any credibility whatsoever when it comes to bitching about teenagers instead of

Clearly I'm not hammering it in hard enough or noticeably enough. I have to become more fucking effective and move faster.

Have people actually said this? You'd think the sjweebs would like it, what with all the sweaty men wrestling and grunting at each other.
…Actually that might be where all the yaoi and fujoshit comes from.

All of it on Ebay. Based on lowest prices available for the games I have that even have prices/bids on Ebay, if I underprice stuff below that, It looks like I can make $500+ on NES so far.

What do you want?

The blue kimono is meh, last bread the discussion seems to point there is already a lot of mostly blue colored tans. Yukata not full length kimono, keep it simple and readable, that's about it iirc. Sketches and visual reference\designs basically boils down to pics in posts:

I don't know, man. There's something about Chi-Chi…

Basically, yeah. They're just being disingenuous to "win" the argument. I remember a guy arguing, after the Paris attacks, that it has nothing to do with Islam because the attackers were all from European countries. I'm sitting here thinking "Yeah, that's true, but you're ignoring their religion, and the culture that comes with being in a community of that religion, which is definitely NOT European."

I don't know, I just blurted this to point how retarded the anime=pedo mentality is retarded, but I'm pretty sure that if we dig hard enough, we might find someone.

First link to show up (And, the top answer is from five years ago):
>Best Answer: I havent even watched the series, but I'm going to barge in and comment because I'm pissed at how people see pedophilia in everything these days… Let me clarify something for you: close intimate interactions between adults and children don't constitute pedophilia unless there's actual unmistakable sexual/romantic attraction. Now think again about what you saw.
archive.fo/clfku
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121031031138AAAnCR5

link me to your page bro.

There was definitely a lot of fanservice with Bulma, but 16 is far from pedophilia. That's legal where I live.

It's not up yet. Still going through games.

so sexualised images of children, who happen to be dressed, isn't paedophilic?

I would teenager bulma and ara~ bulma.

16 is actually legal in most places. It sometimes go up to 17 in the USA.

I can't decide whether teen Bulma or milf Bulma is better.

well if you got any of these games in your ps2 collection I'll buy em

Then you need to show that shit for what it is as far reaching as possible and make it a shame to spew such willfully brain damaged shit same as being proud of being called a pathetic cuck.

Now I need to push this along with "teenagers are not pedophilia, period, you fucking retards".

Teen. Not even up for discussion.

Definitely no. It's only maybe on whether or not I sell PS2 anyways.

I would a loli bulma.

What do I have to do to spread that properly? You could dispel this retardation of "sexist" and "pedophile" in 5 seconds of picking up a fucking dictionary.

Teen is better but milf is fine too.

well still post your page when you got it set up and I'll see if there is anything else I want

What about a teen Bulma you make into a milf?

Good taste, but I will never see any particular sexual appeal of a woman that's already a mother.

The BBC report backfired on them IIRC, it's just that they will never apologize, that would mean they were wrong, and they're never wrong, right? So they will just hide in their safe space and ban on sight.

Then it's my job to singlehandedly make that kind of fallacious pretentious bullshit a mistake.

I'm not all that into young mothers, sexually. You don't really get the same appeal of a "traditional" milf, and they don't have the same perfect, tight body that a 16-19 year old girl has.

Then do you find any sex appeal about a woman who's the mother of your child(ren)?

As long as she doesn't start dressing in shit I personally don't like as a result of parenthood, sure.

What I was saying about it is they'll go for a Pyrrhic victory rather than a defeat. They might be even more ridiculous than if they admit they were wrong, and it might cost more to hide than to come out like a respectable human being and say "we fucked up", but at least they were right, because they said so, and they didn't apologize, apologizing is for the weak and the faulty, and they are always right.

Is anybody still digging or is it just BBReady and Fart?

How does one get in contact with retired diggers to combine research?

Why don't people use the Gamergate wiki? Don't we have several former Wikipedia editors on our side? Why haven't we fed our research to them to put on the web?

Let's reorganize.

>How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
>"'If You're Wrong, Admit it"

…and, that's why these people are losing.

And that kind of arrogant bullshit needs to be punished by the very smarter people it's talking down to same as insulting the audience you make games for.

Behold! Peak Guardian is reached as David Schwimmer faces feminist criticism for making anti-harassment PSAs at the request of another feminist…

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/64xh8r/socjus_behold_peak_guardian_is_reached_as_david/

Also, Senran kagura has a game for the Switch that will utilize jiggle physics with the HD rumbles? Or at least that's what i could understand gathered from the trailer.

Thank you very much.

Last I saw in /gamergatehq/, people are more worried about having edit wars on Wicuckpedia than updating the GG Wiki or just moving over to Infogalactic and making that popular.

I think you misread his post user.

Absolutely. Prepare to push anime tiddies.

archive.is/AJTZk

Gas yourself nigga.
archive.is/U79R7

Is it true that Persona 5 requires the player to accept an agreement?

Didn't another African country kick all of the white guys out, and then instantly regret it within the year. Also, last I heard, South Africa is the only First World nation in Africa.

The fat cunt seems to have missed that white people are disproportionately more genocided in SA than niggers.
The race war is long overdue and it's time to close the gap.

I didn't even know they had first world nations. Maybe now they can finally start playing catch up with the rest of the damn planet.

It was zimbabwe that threw out all white farmes and now they are crying for the white farmers to come back because the niggers are starving to death.
Thanks mugabe, who to no one surprise is a socialist scum.

Whites aren't coming back either, they got land for free from other nations taking advantage of Mugabe's retardation to raise their own GDP.

It's pretty much if you agree that Persona 5 is just a game.

checked
Throw an archived link of the pic you are talking about. A non benis link.

Just when you thought that Sweden does something really stupid, they one up themselves.

Don't worry. Someone seriously suggested that we should ban cars and trucks from cities because they cause terror attacks.

When you start the game, Igor's (a character from the series) voice tells you

If you choose "I do not agree", you just get taken back to the start menu. If you choose "I agree":

It's also breaking the fourth wall because the plot is a "game", of sorts, to determine the future of humanity.

Will do. Probably going to sell in bulk.

Meant for

archive or fuck off.

Here some shades of grey that people wanted to see

very polite but also perverted underneath. She wants to marry Holla Forums and be vivian's mother

what an idiot
archive?

I still don't quite get why she'd be named TF-tan.

I'm thinking something between dark grey (3) and light grey (1) would be nice. I'd show you exactly the shade of grey I'm thinking of, but I'm on mobile.

I don't know that is just what the drawfag put. I have only been playing with the colors. We still have not decided on a name as far as I can tell.

this?

The originally guy who posted the pic didn't post a link, so I had to search for it. Turns out that it comes from an old friend, Neogaf:
archive.fo/9pX7W
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1360218

looks a bit too familiar

Huh. I still need to beat that EX dungeon now that I remember it.

Close. You don't have to bother trying to get the exact shade of grey. I was thinking a shade closer to the Tomorrow background.

She looks cute.

how about this then

That might work from time to time.

>archive.fo/9pX7W
>neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1360218
Of courshe. It's brand of event horizon level stupid is making even the other neofaggots question how serious of a 'complaint' it really is. That's quite the achievement akshually.

Not sure why that's TF either, unless just hastily written honest mistake of mixing up with DF. Since afaik it's TD, Torrential Downpour. To-rensha Donpurru?

Tawrentha Domprre'?

how about a gyaru?

HELLO?

Delete this

Considering how many people seem to think of similarities between Trump and another character, it's understandable.

sjws will still cry about colonialism
fuck 'em

Ded bred. Iz ober guyz.

Are open season to be killed
Not happenening, and if its not hollow words, the person is getting fired.

I pressed "disagree" just to see what would happen. Was not disappointed.

And they wonder why white nationalists are gaining popularity.

Gets me every time.

I wish the retardation would escalate into "racism against animals".

Bob, you're making youtube videos on the internet and bitch on twitter about politics. I work full time at a real job and when I can, still play Persona 5, bought it on launch and still got 10 hours playtime. You shouldn't bitch.

No its cancer too, just different flavor of it.

I'd fuck Elise regardless of age in that pic.

Not a fast food worker or cashier, It's actually not a bad job, but I kinda wish I had more time for myself, you know? Plus, if I made edgy political jokes with my real name attached, I'd probably lose my job.

And as it has been said:
MOONSPEAK ANONS AND NEET ANONS, GO HUNT FOR TRANSLATION JOBS AND HR/PR JOBS RESPECTIVELY IN THE INDUSTRY. ITS THE ONLY DAMN WAY TO FIX IT. DONT GIVE FUCKING EXCUSES AS TO WHY YOU WON'T DO IT, GO FUCKING DO IT, DO IT NOW.

All three provide great faps

Hey now, sitting in a flooded basement and having diabetes is hard labor.

that last pic is not entirely accurate. Nowi still got a lot of criticism despite being age x

God, I miss spice and wolf

It has a sequel

So… this slow thread is due to the holy week or because USA drop a MOAB againts ISIS today?

I like Project M.

……what?

Then you like cancer. smash as a whole is cancer, but its the acting like its not is what makes it that much worse.

Still bombing those guys? They still dont know we are much worse? What are their intelligence agencies doing or have we infiltrated them

magical negro actor pointing at text with caption-he's right you know.png

Aren't they shitposting on /pone/?

Fuck I hope not. Assad is no saint by any means, but he's the best chance we've got.

And quit doubting yourselves, you can do it.

>smash as a whole is cancer
Could you explain your reasoning? I don't quite follow.

Well how are the sales of yooka laylee?

don't worry lad they were in the middle of nowhere (Afghanistan)

The only place I would like to work at in regards to translation is Xseed.
Fuck the other hellholes.

Considering they more than made up their budget with donations, it doesn't matter. They still profited off of it.

Maybe christ tan is busy stocking up on supplies to retake constantinople.

Oh yeah didn't they try to make Bell a strong independent wymon who need no man when they already did that in their original?

But the question still remains
WILL WE GET THAT FUCKING SCHEZWAN SAUCE BACK M-MORTY?!

On the topic of Spice&Wolf it was one of the few romance novels that I can say was done well plus well written.

When the fuck are retards going to retake that fucking city and east Thrace!?

Hillariously, someone commented "Oh I'm sorry to hear that", to which he said "Well, I have cartoons to watch in the meantime".

The only job I can see bob working at is at a mcdonalds
Except he would probably get fired for eating all the mcnuggets and fries

Very true
I really don't want this game to be succeful but hell even dunkey gave the game shit reviews

I wouldn't mind working at Aksys Games, they clearly have people there that actually care about their work and just need the faggots swapped out in order to be perfect.
Their Muramasa Rebirth localization was nearly perfect, if they got the people that led that team to oversee all their localizations it would be one less company I'd have to worry about.
Also the team at sega that handles Yakuza now are also pretty great

Snake Pass looks like more fun.

He did perform an hour of "psychical" labor once.

I'm going to make a thread and link a Google doc listing the games and their prices later today.

I guess anything as long as it isn't NISA, treehouse or any other hamfisted dimwits I can't think of right now.

His heart must of thank him for burning off some fat
But seriously nigga I used to help my dad out with yard work every weekend as a fucking kid
It wouldn't kill bob to work at burger king or target
Then again not sure if his knees could take it

they are fun games, but smashfags take them far too seriously, sapping the fun out of them and turn them into autistic dickfests. Its one of the few things that exist that cannot be divorced from the fandom.

Mombot pls, the 13th Amendment makes it illegal to own niggas like this

Just because you were kicked from the melee club doesn't make it bad.
That autist ruleset is golden.

Fucking mombot she is truly /our/ara!

Alright fill me in about this documentary?
Let me guess it was made to make japan look bad because progressives hate Japanese people

yep it was a strawman doc and many jap devs shat on the BBC.

How many japanese devs and japs in general saw this shit? I wonder if the japanese are aware of sjws and their cancer

I did see on hentai where this guy fucks a bunch of feminist

(checked)
Now I see why BBC made that "anime fans are "pedos" video

Here's a magnet, see for yourself:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FC87418483735C2CC21570A43E4B1AA34B07B09D&dn=BBC+Stacey+Dooley+Investigates+Young+Sex+For+Sale+In+Japan+720p+&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

In short: BBC cunt goes to Japan to claim that cartoon women with big breasts is literally child rape and pretty much every single nip artist shit on them harder than the blitz.

You should be given the final design solution.

I think you'll find that he actually said that he has a backlog of tv shows and comics as well that he hasn't had time to watch.

This is fucking hilarious
Then they got shat on weebs in the west as well
Oh man its even more embarrassing than their meme wars video

Persona 3 & 4 had you sign some contact, but they weren't over "This game is a work of fiction."

afaik as long as you enter the velvet room you're under an ingame contract.

In P5 you also sign a confession as well.

==ALERT==
You guys need to watch this right now

In case you forgot : Valis77 is a sexual predator who was forbidden to get near schools, and he'd been hired by Literally Who 3 as a moderator and helper; he got fired when it was made public.

Japanese twitter took a massive shit on them and the English for a good while it was hate on everything UK.

They ignore the muds raping their kids yet will shit on the nips for drawings of loli getting smashed.

Funny thing is I'd say 40% of hentai artist in Japan are women and a large percentage of guys who were thought to male actually were female artist pretending to be male as their pen name.

Japanese women are pure
Since most of the population are virgins

Also its amazing that female artist tend to give them such luscious back breaking giant breast

If I had kids Id rather go to japan, they would be less likely to be raped by david

Its hilarious that if is a great dev group and has plenty of female devs.

Pretty much. That's why nobody but the Persona protagonist goes into that place & why their party can't see the entrance.

LOL
archive.fo/8bj7f

Archive is a bit messed up, my apologies

Also I thought BBC's video on the meme war was pathetic

Despite the memes they are actually starting to fuck more most likely cause they want no non nip blood come 2020.

Alot of them are actually hot too.

Its women from the nepnep team.

This shows promise for 2020 being the year the retardation is finished off as a problem once and for all.

I imagina a lot of the games if cranks out have heavy women involvment, at least in the writing.

Is that girl a hentai artist? because damn

Seems mountain out of molehill like the previous games who've gotten that treatment such as Manhunt 2.
I disagree. If Nep is sort of known outside Japan, then so is Senran.

Daily reminder the last senran kagura game was in the top 10 of the best sellers on steam for a while

I'm ready to kick shit in the second the retard spews "muh soggy knees" at critics. Just let me know.

And now Polygon joins the brawl.
archive.fo/rorbl

Reminder for all your pasty white nerds to go out and get some sunlight. Gives you vitamin D, puts you in a better mood, cures the depression of living in the dark dungeon of your bedroom, and makes you look better. And hey, if you're out there for 20 minutes a day maybe you could lift some dumbbells or do squats or go for a jog or something. You might not be overweight but if you find yourself getting winded from your IT/shelf stacking job you probably have one foot in the grave already.

What if we are hispanic?
Oh wait I forgot we're sock puppet accounts

Hopefully sjws are finished off or severely weakened by 2020. A good thing about 2020 is that it will be election season again, so the media would be too busy dealing with Trump then to pull an all out assault on anime. The BBC thing should teach nip content creators not to trust our mainstream new.

Nep is more popular outside japan just like DOAX is. But, yes, senrans aren't all that obscure.

Alot of the women are artist or animators in games in moonworld.

Holy shit The Independent is retarded.

And the funny thing
female gooks don't complain or try to make it all bout their pussy and tits
They just do the work making the games as good as they can like what devs in the west should be doing

I'll have you know darkness is quite comfy. I'm not a fan of daytime. Never have been.

In fact, my exercise is exclusively at night.

I think we just pretend it's the same ara that puts herself in her own doujin.

Everyone around here is white since they come from Cuba. If you're like black as coal Haitian or whatever the only difference is that you aren't getting any darker.

I mean with a body like that who wouldn't want to put herself into a doujin

a MOAB is not a nuke

I wouldn't consider fapping to be effective exercise.

Severely weakened is guaranteed. Who knows what will even happen in 2019, next year or even just near the end of this one? Let alone the year nips know they have to really say to fuck off to retarded foreigners considering they show they know their shit about other countries and especially mudshits.

But I personally want to absolutely weaponize their indignation and watch it really completely backlash come the first week of the Olympics.

it's so frustrating reading this, trying to reason with someone like that only to have them jump through hoops so they can keep that ill informed opinion.

Yep. Though something happens in P5 that makes an exception.

Every single day I keep seeing examples of why this must be a fact.

And then when you present them with evidence phoenix wright style they still call you a racist and sexist or try to blame the system

I can't tell you how many times I see sjws jumping through hoops whenever I tried to defend jontron and present them with evidence

I don't need to wait until night to fap. I go for long walks at that time.

So they're pretty much NPCs equivalent to Dead Rising?

One who is a master of this a goon named @wetsprocket good lord I've seen circle logic but he is one of the worst I've ever seen on the net and that's saying something.

Then I can't wait to run into one and utterly curbstomp it instantly to show not everyone fucks around with jokes.

Bitch at me how I'm sexist for pointing out sexualization is not? Call a pathetic delusional retard word for word.

But the series sells really fucking well outside japan, I know more people that know Senran Kagura than Disgaea or even know Arms even exists

Hell one of the more recent senran kagura games was on steams top seller for a while next to nier

working on this point on the ESA redpill list.
Rough draft of text only ESA redpill point #3.
3. info about ESA policy on copyright and IP. Pics of comparison of TF2 and Final Combat. Question for the ESA, what does the ESA do if one of it's own members are not clear on the concept and principles the ESA claims it stands for regarding IP and copyright issues.
This one might be easier, so no excuse to get'ir dun quick. Please review and point out any mistakes for correction.

Rough draft start:
Maybe a title like
The ESA on International IP issues
Landscape page split into 2, one side just throw the ESA's own page on it.

Left hand side of page, put pic of this page.
theesa.com/public-policy/intellectual-property/international-ip-issues/
archive.fo/bD8iq

Right hand side of the page, pic of Final Combat.
title text: What steps is the ESA doing to make sure their own members understand the concept of copyright and IP.
Put official site/archive link showing tencent, or info showing tencent as the publisher/dev of FC. Tencent being a member of the ESA.
archive.fo/zxIxr
fc.xunlei.com/index/
problem, I can't read chinese, that site says xunlei dot com, not tencent. And since I can't read chinese, I'm having difficulty finding an official english site saying tencent is the official company responsible for Final Combat.

That makes sense, although I haven't come in contact with any autists that took Project M super seriously. The closest I've come is playing with a legit autistic dude, but he wasn't too rude.

On the bright side, I'm sure Mombot convinced onlookers that the BBC documentary is full of shit and that David is dumb as hell.

If any previous hypotheses are to be taken seriously, a factory.

Wait for the retard to fire the first shots at people just for being fans and saying "No, it's actually pretty well known".

It is going to be controversial because of the shit it's going to get that Nier Automata avoided only because of reputation as a great game.

And we're going to make that a mistake.

This fucking bullshit tho, Senran Kagura Burst topped the eshop charts the month it released despite it being full price
archive.fo/8bj7f#selection-157.0-157.274

I tried archiving it as well
Why the fuck isn't it working right?

That sounds clunky now that I'm seeing it again. Hopefully this one is better.
title text: What steps is the ESA taking to make sure their own members understand the concept of copyright and IP.

Still looking for the fix of this one though.
Put official site/archive link showing tencent, or info showing tencent as the publisher/dev of FC. Tencent being a member of the ESA.
archive.fo/zxIxr
fc.xunlei.com/index/

for the right price you can even sleep on a high school girls lap.

Also her idea of investigative journalism seems to be to go up to random people and ask if they are prostitutes with a big ass camera pointing at them and wonders why some people might get pissed.
How dare they have 15 year old girls in cafes not like hooters lets teens be waitresses I don't know if there is an equivalent in the UK.
Suggestive shit is the same as pornography

I like how they censor all the loli breasts but nothing else

You would be surprised about how much shit sells better in the west if only because there is so many more people.

Looking into the site right now, I'm already greeted with a bootlog

first for benis, i am proud

Oh we're already at the stage of women REEing about getting replaced by dolls?

Why do you think they were against the sex robots

We have been there for 4 years now, and the reeing at artifical wombs and gynoids.

I re-discovered these two
which led to
tgp.qq.com/
But the second one is beyond me in terms of chinese runes. I'm trying to navigate by pictures alone, (tbh the chinks art is technically quite gud. Technique alone at least. Their ethical standards or concept of it however, well that's a whole other topic.) :^) but it's trying to go through a thick jungle right now.

I used CTRL + F and look for these particular kanjis 腾讯 since they spell out Tencent.

Just like Drumpf amirite?? 😂😂

These people just can not insult trump

This is what we call moving the goalpost, David.

keku

Is that how you're supposed to hold a daki?

They think if they just repeat something loud enough and often enough it will magically become reality. Little do they know that's our job.

I tried that on the second link tgp.qq.com/, and it led me to
gad.qq.com/?ADTAG=cop.innercop.tgp.guangwang_index_coopbox
Check out the GDC on the right hand side of the page. Wait ruh roh?!
Fuck, you know what this why this is nuts sometimes. I just want something official in english stating tencent is the company behind Final Combat.
And I wind up with a GDC video in some chinese EA equivalent.
gad.qq.com/content/coursedetail/7191263

You can hold it however you want, but that way is extremely comfy. It's all the pros of snuggling without out boney humans and annoying bodyheat.

It hit me why is there no lone wolf and cub version of Holla Forums and Vivian?

because you belong on >>>/furry/ or >>>/fur/

Ok so king nigger meddling in the middle east was ok, Trump takes a more hard line toward ISIS and he's satan.

Fucking christ.

THose faggots have been retarded for a long time. All of them. The least retarded is rubber ross, but that does not help since he is still a virtue signalling faggot.

How the hell do these people consciously act completely disingenuous, and simultaneously see themselves as the good guy?

>Not knowing the story of an allegedly disgraced executioner.

I found Tencent's english site. It doesn't say what games they made, but the list of products they made should help

Ah. Guess all that's left is finding a cover.

This is easily top 3 in retarded stuff ever postedin these breads.

That's where I found the second and third link from originally, their english site.
See firts link in post

Then again looking at it now I may have to find something different not Tencent directly, but Tencent owning Xunlei, similar to EA to Bioware. Not EA directly.

Delusion. Pretentiousness.

I think me once posting about wanting to become a demon after death without any real plan to endure literal Hell edges kek that out.

It could have just as easily been an overreaction to assumed faggotry, but it's as easy as typing in the address bar real quickly to see what someone is talking about 90% of the time.

>because you belong on >>>/furry/ or >>>/fur/
Nigger you're joking right. Lonewolf and Cub. Like this here

Don't try to push your furry propaganda on me you degenerates.

I'm not even going to get mad at you user I'm just sad that you haven't read something so fucking good.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

It reminds me. I go to a chiropractor that told me that I need to sleep on my back or side. Even suggested to get two full sized pillows, or body pillows, (I don't recall the exact word) at each side.
I couldn't help but think dakis.

Try somewhere between 1 and 2.
Here are some shitty water-related name suggestions:
Aqua, Rydia, Rillia, Lyn, Sokanon, Yoki, Dew, Ran, Mizuko

This reminds me of something else.

Should I watch that Tokyo Godfathers movie? I have this one old anime magazine that treated lewd respectfully that I enjoy rereading from time to time and it said nothing but good things about it. 3 homeless buddies working together to find a baby's parents on Christmas sounds good on paper, but I don't know.

It's a satoshi kon film you twat. It's a masterpiece.
If you watch it dubbed you deserve death

I'm still just in awe at how someone thought L&C was furry shit I'm just Jesus Christ this is why we need a non cucked anime and manga board so we don't have shit like this ever again.

Yes, everything made by Satoshi Kon is good

Hmm…I have a feeling this point may need to be reworked to something else because according to this, it says they compete against Tencent. It's in English, so no ching-chongs.
archive.fo/5OGWK
I still can't shake this feeling off that there's something that's breaking the rule considering how much China steals shit

I'm not reading your zootopia doujins

Even val has good taste and knowledge of anime and val is francophone moor cuck!

what a let down, they should have used a decoy frog, once security catch it, other frogs could continue

Ffffugck, ok no problem if it has to be reworked or even dropped due to innacurate info, or it can not stick. It is a bit surprising though considering the volume of unofficial discussions on forum, even kotaku articles (inb4 whadya expect, it's kotaku) that seems to state tencent is the company behind Final Combat.
Yet here it is as you posted the link, and as I found it with the xunlei site.
Final Combat is from xunlei, not tencent, and they compete with each other.
Maybe Riot games with LoL and DoTA? But if there isn't enough time to solidly nail this one, or there isn't enough solid evidence it might be better to just move to the next point.

we have too many aquas right now. Ame was thrown out last thread which is Japanese for rain.

I personally think the dark grey is best

didn't mean to spoiler

Well, he's French, so don't be afraid to also ask for automobile advice. I'm sure he has good taste in truck bumpers

Shit, I have to retract that one. Even shittaku said it's xunlei.

Let's do the next point.

I don't mind Ame.

havent a clue

Or watching his women get raped while he joyfully converts to Islam for his Moorish masters.

You can find it in the final fight of the third Matrix movie.
I think.

I'm French, not German. Thank you very much.

Never, the Axis cult is always looking for new recruits. :^)

Where'd you get that? If you made it, then goo' jawb.

well you all from the UK to central Europe are Moorish now.

Is that a bulge I see?

Tomato, Tamata

I just looked it up and it seems I was wrong.
But it's still probably from the matrix because they sing about (((zion))).

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK!

Question. I have been lurking and occasionally posting some info in GG threads for quite a while now, and I was thinking of starting to contact instances by myself, for example, contacting Telltale as someone who might be genuinely interested in this job, and regretting that I can not apply because of by biological sex. Would this have any positive effect, if any at all? How would I approach this?

Ame is perfect.

That's a good question user.

I even like the kanji for Ame.

Yep.

Yeah, though it still kinda pisses me off a bit. But,
forget it jake, it's chinatown.mp4

Point4&5
4. same as above, regarding discrimination against one religious group. Use the ESA own info regarding discrimination policy, pic or example of EA fake protest (dante game? forgot exact one right now)
5. same as above, but IDSA previous policy about not supporting projects that discriminate on the basis of gender race creed age. Compare to current ESA foundation policy.

I should definitely buy a body pillow someday.

That is fucking gorgeous.

archive.is/66x5B

Will 9volts faggotry ever cease

Ame is probably the best and the one that'll be chosen.
予期 Yoki might be good too; forecast.

>I wrote 水子(Mizuko), meaning aborted fetus or miscarrige.
I can't trust english sites for foreign names nor should've I suggested non-jap names.

Maybe I'll order one once I move out.

Nigger, you don't have to be a waifufag to buy a pillow as big as you.

as an experiment I gave her a really dark blue to see how it would turn out. Looks good but we already have all that blue…

I guess Ame then. Do we need a last name or something?

yeah, I actually googled it after you said it and well. I don't think it is a good choice

Yoki Ame? Ame Yoki?

are you planning on doing Daikimuras of the BBc reporters?

there's that gamefaqs meme the goons are passing around again, It funny how they cling to some rant by some nobody and trout around it like an almighty gotcha

All right, here's where one of the articles says EA did the Dante's Inferno protest
archive.fo/lG7he
I have some concerns though. Not so much over the point, but the fact the protest happened at E3 & this year's E3 event is open to the public, which I suspect is open for false-flagging.

Just for shits and giggles, why not make the robe Ultramarine?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultramarine

It was even bait. It was shown the poster went "I was just pretending to be retarded" afterwards.

It's the same shit every time.

Fresh oc

Make the dress more purple/violet.

This. That would be beautiful along with a more pink parasol.

What are they doing?

Sorry, I meant this color.

More images of the protest & a webm. I'd like to see them stage a fake Mudslime protest & see how well that goes.

How would

Also, any experienced people can help me out on this one?

I literally went and put in the exact hsv

it is not that it would not work out. It is that we already have a ton of blues in the other tans.

How about this?

archive.fo/lG7he
Thanks, I added the link to the rough roadmap. Heh, as I suspected.
That's pretty much boilerplate at this point. Reading it again and thinking it over, this one might be trickier than I expected, since EA shifts the blame on viral marketers (that they hired but hey we still dindu nuffin). ESA can simply deflect that it's EA's problem, ESA does not control EA. Which is slimy but it's slimy enough to weasel out of. And I would not be suprised if they stand by when a useful idiot would virtue signal how x-tians are fair game anyway, because reasons.

It may fall under the next point of inconsistencies or discrepancies of 'no discrimination of faith etc'. But I am wrestling with the phrasing of point 4 at the moment.

Yes, other anons have mentioned and talked about that possibility as well. I would not be surprised, dissapointed maybe but not surprised if a false flagging happens. But it currently is not in my power to directly affect that, so for now I can only do what I can.

Very nice. Though something about the sash just seems off.

That'd mean something along rain forecast, I guess.
Just Ame would be fine. I'm not too persistent on it.
雨水 Amamizu/Usui -rain water
霧雨 Kirisame -Drizzle
Actually, what the fuck do I know of Nip names. Kanji have different readings, certain words have different kanji, and some kanji have special readings just for names: nanori (名乗り)

I currently have little space in my room.

?, The second image is a dakimakura of a dakimakura.

You might want to stylize it a bit if you intend to keep the theme of the brush art style, maybe like a watercolor effect.

You have my attention.

Here's a hint: who owns the GG wiki site?

It's a common design trope. Uploading these to inspire drawfags.

Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanai was an underrated show. Yaya and his sisters were great. Shame about what happened in the manga.

Would be interesting to hear localizers defending theirs and their fellow translators' actions. Collect the responses in a file then line them up with the accusations of their shenanigans to see how it all stacks up.

My apologies, I was thinking of the Ultramarine at the bottom of the page. Anyways, I like darkish purpleish the best.

You know what else we have forgotten about her, a scroll or a book, it's about Localization so she is someone with a book or something to see if the translation given is the right one.

Localizer bingo?

Hmm… I guess that one can be filed on inconsistency then?

And might as well be blunt here. X-tians are fair game for mocking in pop culture, even crossing over to condemning. Because muh crusades is bad it killed innocent muslims. But really, underneath it all it's because people can get away with mocking and attacking christians, because nowadays you rarely get any lethal repercussions over it.

The religion of piss, not so much. Yet so many apologists and appeasers tripping over themselves and each other to try to virtue signal for the sauds.
Ain't that a kick in the head.

I don't think you can own a wiki, but GG wiki was by Moltar and some other guy. They all just fell out and started hating GG instead, don't know how they ae these days. But when it was uop it was good,

We need a updated version of this tho.

And yes I'm drunk,. I've spent almost three years my life of hgamergate half-full, and i am Tired of this fucking ninja-tan and danilelle sand shit! It failed, it died, I'm glad for those who go on but why I don't get it. I'm still glad to talk with you is frit still here?

Yes. An agreement that P5 is a work of fiction, and that only people who can accept that are allowed to play.

So if anyone decides to go real politics using P5, you can tell them that they're disrespecting the game they would claim to admire as they're breaking the first fucking contract in it.

Didn't the wiki get revived by some dude in these thread? He posted on kia too.

Rubbing each other's crotch with their legs.

I wonder how this makes Activision feel,

I'd love to see that as a standard feature, but on the other hand it can backfire because it becomes another excuse to handwave when companies like EA or "Indie" devs make their shit games.
>you can't criticize my product, it's a work of fiction! You broke the contract!

Ellen must love blood sports.

As my dad said, the bigger problem is the fact that Atlus even needs to do this in the first place.

I'd love to see a court case around that.

I'm trying to think of the phrasing and placement, it is inconsistency and related to point 5. Hmm, it did happen at an E3 event, E3 being run by the ESA. Even though the fake protest was outside of E3, I would guess that most reasonable people can see that it was obvious the fake stunt is close enough to the event. That the intent of the stunt is to be associated with the E3 event.

Tribadism

How did I not make the connection?

Hey, I'm just saying it's weird that people tend to view GG as "being unable to distinguish fantasy from reality" while using every popular game as a statement of real politics.

damn you guys making me actually learn how to color and shit

Was thinking she's store her scrolls/books/tablet/laser katana/shih tsu attack dog inside the sleeves of her outfit, but it might not be too obvious then.
Add a shoulder bag (or a purse on a string to trigger the MegaTen fags :^) ) packed with books and papers–would also be a link with the DF sisters (same interests in record keeping and a hint at her true age).
OTOH, you don't see the twins carry their work stuff around or keep them in plain sight, so why would a fashionista do the same?

Yeah, something like this. or a checklist.

How close is that GGwiki user to burnout? :^)

I personally want it to help have a good representation of water and Japan's colors while also looking a like a solid iconic character same as Vivian, but I can't get it to click for me.

What about a blueish black kimono and lavender hair?

Also I still find this hilarious

Is this /ourguy/ in japan?

I know. Even if I think it may become the go to excuse to shit up everything in the name of fiction (At least on the western front), I'd like to see that happen in Japanese games so that if anyone has a problem with the game using real-world politics, then it exposes them as frauds.

Anyone have that slide from the recent GDC, about every game has to be political, because everything is political yadda yadda.

Dunno, he probably maybe still post anonymously in these threads. He seemed like a nice guy.

Coloring isn't that hard to learn really. You just need to see how other artists achieve it and what it looks like in real life. Personally, I find it to be the easiest process to making a picture.

Where I do fuck up, however, is when I'm drawing the damn thing.

I'll see what I can do, but I often times find watercolors to be washed out. So, the hard part is finding a balance between that and color.

I love this.

yey

Ye.

Kanji's not bad.

Nice. What are you using to draw? They usually have tools to make stuff easier.
Having the darker part of the gradient on the bottom draws the eyes upwards to the top and highlights it.
But having the darker part of the gradient near the top creates contrast, made even bigger by the black hair.

Thanks brahs.

While on the subject of GDC, did anyone save the "Teaching games under facism" slide? I don't have it or it's lost in the mess.

That's great. Now it needs a "localized" version of her being made "for a western audience" and called "Amy".

Wew those sloppy strokes really trigger me, my man

There's a bunch of kanji that become obvious once someone points them out to you. Check out the sign for sake.

That's what I'm talking about.

How about tits?

Can confirm.

There's a few for breasts, but I don't think that's one of them. Unless you think the second part of 胸 looks like a titty with one of those X tapes over the nipple

gimp and I tried both ways with black

I can't even draw good English letters so your going to have to deal with it.

I can't take someone who advertise her Twitter handle on every slide seriously. This makes me think of a funny conversation I had with my colleague who is in charge of hiring last week. We were discussing his side of the job and how it went while I was away. He got me this little gem.

First you have to understand that this was a serious posting, something akin to an analyst. My friend had discussed with the department head, made a posting and received a couple of resumes which were promising and had gotten to the interview part. So there is this girl who come in, a little young for an analyst position but her resume was alright and checked out. She got the usual interview up until the 'describe one of your accomplishment' part. Her answer was her participation to the #1reasonwhy hastag a few years back. She was in an interview, in front of HR and the department head and the first thing that comes to her mind of her accomplishments is a fucking hashtag. My colleague is a nice guy and all but he lost it right there, I don't envy his job, I do it when he's on vacation. At least special pronouns on resumes are easy to spot and put in the 'Nope!' bin.

With the dubious quality of recent graduates I am afraid for the future.

/blogpost

Just realized that I misread your comment. I thought you mean make look more like a watercolor painting. Oh well, here's what I did, and I'll see about trying your actual suggestion next.

Is this loss?

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: The Pacific Edition

:^)

On that tangent, everyone's favorite /pinoy/ porn artist (responsible for such recent masterpieces as that Ellen Baker gangrape doujin) is about to have a heaping dose of karma with a side dish of irony served.
archive.is/An1gs
archive.is/ZpTw6
(Couldn't get through the paywall of Inquirer's page, fuck them.)

So just made black? You're gonna have to localize better than that

who?

I know you're jesting, but I actually saw one of the blacks in kimonos during my tenure there. It felt very off.

Most will say it's nothing but bull, but people forget they mix in half truths to boost credibility. The majority of it focuses on actual problem (young girls taking jobs with a direct gateway to Yakuza prostitution), though that problem is much worse in Britain, hence the fact that the entire documentary is mostly a deflection from their own sins by trying to demonize Japan. A small portion in the latter half directly attacks anime and doujins, and the doc ends with an interview with fucking weirdo who they play up as representative of Japan or least those who go to maid cafes and look at "problematic" fiction. They do give the owner of a doujin shop a fair hearing allowing him to present the argument "the fiction reduces the crimes by giving an outlet" and the retarded reporter giving the argument "the fiction increases the crimes by increasing the lust for them." Also, she breaks the law by recording people who do not consent to being recorded and is escorted away by police. The entire documentary she never admits to breaking the law and makes it look like the police were acting as bouncers to keep reporters from discovering prostitution that probably (but I can't be certain) was going on. You should watch it to get your own take on it since an user linked a magnet.

NEW NUCLEAR NEGRO

I was sure he'd died.

Man, I hate gimp for it's horrible text tools.
And it's pretty heavy.

I would've made the hair brown, made her latina and circled out her eyes a bit more.

I like his stand on youtubers who DON'T want to get a real job.

Say, couldn't those two magatamas be used as a clever hairpin? It would fit the kanji!

Well, I almost got the stroke order right.

My eyes and brain is getting crossed up a bit. For point 5,
I can't seem to find the specific IDSA policy info. I can't find or missed it on the ghostbin, and from the HQ notes so far I found an archive link to the old IDSA site. But not the specific info yet about the

Link to archive of IDSA old site and info
archive.fo/dnWAu#selection-56978.1-57177.24

Yes hello, that would be me. I don't participate much these days beyond keeping an eye on these threads (wouldn't miss you fags for the world) for the same reason I haven't been editing the wiki itself: preposterously busy with real life stuff. One such project, if successful, may become a household name in amateur and indie vidya dev and be a massive fuck-you to SJWs. Fingers crossed!

I said at the start that I'm in for the long haul and I intend to remain that way, but you know how it goes; real life first, GG second, lest you become a jizz-gargling burnout.

Everyone hold up on coloring TD-tan!
I just found this:
infogalactic.com/info/Traditional_colors_of_Japan

So, let's start using colors from here, instead of from our own random palette, to color TD…you know what, I have a suggestion for the name. How about 'Sumi Hiro (澄尋). got the name from here:
behindthename.com/name/kasumi
behindthename.com/name/chihiro

An attempt was made

FUCK YEA MOTHERFUCKER

I actually got the stroke order right at least.

Yeah I know. Got hit by this too.

Glad to hear you are still around. I really hope your project takes off. Godspeed user.

IMO I think going that route the concept starts becoming more about japan, and less and less about translation of japanese vidya and what TD is about.

Good to hear.
Post something over at /gamergatehq/ so everyone will know you and the wiki aren't dead. :^)
Good luck and may Kek smile with your projects.

I can't find the IDSA policy either. What I posted was the ESA's policy from May 27th, 2005.
archive.fo/YMFVi

in PNG

>archive.fo/YMFVi
Sheeit, I must perform dogeza and sudoku. It's very possible that was a typo on the HQ notes (typing IDSA when it should have been ESA) that got carried over and only caught now. Thanks for the correction fix and I will fix my note. Then sudoku for my shamefurdispray.

Memes

archive.is/42DZs

Thanks and LMAOing forever.

I did find this though:
archive.fo/xcvib
ntia.doc.gov/legacy/ntiahome/occ/dmca2000/IDSA.html

I still laugh when I think of how the artist for these mokous actually came here to post some rare ones and new ones not yet posted. One of her friends browses here.

Exactly.

We need a naturally delicious brown blonde tan and I must find a way to provide.

Here's something juicy from the link:

>If we fast-forward twenty years, however, we encounter a much different reality, with three salient features. First, the technological environment within which section 117(a)(2) was originally enacted has largely disappeared. Second, the courts have generally respected the narrow scope of the provision. Despite these developments, however, section 117(a)(2) is being widely claimed as a shield for copyright piracy, as well as for violations of the new anti-circumvention provisions of the DMCA, especially in a medium for the dissemination of copyrighted material (in both legitimate and pirate versions) which the drafters of section 117(a)(2) could not have anticipated: the Internet.

Don't fret. They have a page on the IDSA foundation, but the thing they lack is the policy on discrimination.
archive.fo/Rshnl

I wouldn't oppose delicious brown

Gyaru is as fake for delicious 2D brown as dye is for hair.

Where are the reports on Shia?

Damn, son. It's Lenten season, and this is sacrelicious.

Maybe I should clarify just in case.

Is not a good thing concept wise, because you might as well go with a japanese artist doing japanese things. That's not what the aim of the mascot or afaik, even TD is about. It deals with -accurate- japanese vidya -translation-.

From last bread
please think of the children!" censorship & Japan's iconic outfit)

There reason for black and white and japanese ink paintings, is that it's a play on the concept of accurate translation itself. There is some area where it is hard black and white, some are a bit more gradient or mixed, but always black and white. Not adding some random neon color for the sake of shitty 'localization'.

IMO this is not about 'FUG YEAH JAPAN ALL THE WAY'. If you feel that way hey great. But as I understand it the focus is on accuracy, and not shitty localization.

How is the special Slime controller for PS2? Is there one for PS3?

I was agreeing. I'm trying to keep it black, white, red and blue, but also vibrant and beautiful to also bring out femininity and paintings.

aight, I will add that as well just in case, thanks.

I have not sifted all of it, but even just glancing at the list of the charities or foundation support. I think I like the IDSA better.

Boys and Girls Clubs of America; Delinquency Prevention Initiative - Year two
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Web Wise Kids
Just Think Foundation
YouthVision Challenge
Well ok that one I'm somewhat wary of just reading the name.
The expansion of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Oakland Computer Learning Center

Also this LN is amazing

Ah aight then.
Absolutely. The thing I find sad for socjus is despite their whiteknighting for m'lady. They seem to very much hate healthy sexuality and actual femininity.

Read the post here

They found him
And it looks like it was taken right out of a sci-fi dystopian novel.

It seems you guys like the gradient more correct? dark to light or light to dark? or stick with solid colors?

we kinda already got the traditional colors going

A year oldie but a goodie

What 'game'?

L O L
O
L

One of the most comfortable 3rd party ps2 pads I have ever used.
I don't think so, there was barely any PS3 DQ titles.

Kinda want to read it. Is it translated?

THAT ISN'T FUCKING HOT BLOODED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even better, it's real.
skythewood.blogspot.com/2017/04/SoraMomcest.html
archive.is/iOFNx

yes

skythewood.blogspot.com/2017/01/MOM11.html

Too soon! :^)

I recognize that arist. He made the lovecraft/shota series.

Nigger what, I didn't direct link it at all.

April has been slow and uneventful in general

This exchange made my day. Thanks for the laughs anons.

Who's baking the benis?

HELLO

see

I'm kinda tired of travel to another world genre right now.

Whoops, didn't mean to reply.

Tiresome.

Its pretty funny but yea I get yea its been over used as fuck I'm a bit burnt out on LNs lately.

In terms of color, I like the third one.

Mind posting a png with the yukata colors cut out (transparent)?
I wanna try texturing it.

Can't decide between 2nd or 3rd.

Again, thanks.

If there's one thing I can count on, it's anons posting updates from NN more consistently than YT itself.

I vote for the first kanji to be part of her design.

I've overlaid 3&5 just to see what it would look like.

like this?

Yes, thank you.

fabric

Hello?

DELET THIS

My eyes!

The goggles do nothing!

I think they all look too off

Why not giving her a Gildastic scheme?

That kind of thing is something you'd see in Chowder.

gildafags should have their waifu raped in front of them.

For benis sake.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Nuclear negro speaking about Youtube thinking of removing comments section.

Google got butthurt hard.

Or in a Shaft anime.

I do not comprehend.

I got both Senran Kagura 2 and the vita one at two different EB's here in Canadia. Both had 3 to 4 people at the checkout. Just went straight up and asked for them. Hell the one had all girls working at the counter.