Post devs that (in your honest opinion) has never made a good game

Post devs that (in your honest opinion) has never made a good game.

now you've done it

Not even going to give a reason? Just wanna bait?

Hideki Kamiya and Hideaki Itsuno. Anyone who likes their meme games should be gassed. :^)

apparently they have a new ip in the makings, but where is it

don't reply to bait threads
hide bait threads

Fuck your shit bait thread.

running with scissors is never a good idea, that's what my mother always told me

MG series:

Zone of Enders:

Policenauts and Body Snatcher:

Well, I'm not a pretentious faggot who forces his subjective opinion. You may agree and you may not.

You sure are proving a point by making this thread.

I agree with you.

I like Postal 2, but gotta admit it that the gunplay is pretty terrible outside the flamables and explosives. It got tedious as well. Postal 1 is just repetitive and boring.

I just want to talk about video games.

That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

I almost tried metal gear solid until I caught on that it was always a hive of mindless weebs shilling for it. Then I looked up gameplay of the first 3 games and it looked boring as shit. Especially the first one since it's literally just watching the minimap and waiting for a guard to have an opening.

Then it clicked. This is where all the idiots that say shit like "Deus Ex is a bad stealth game because it has no minimap" and "The only way to play stealth games is by ghosting" come from. It's because they're a bunch of mgs weebs who like a game only for it's cutscenes and have to justify the absolutely broken/shit gameplay.

MGS1 and Boktai are great. Yeah he sucks but he had a good idea or two in his life.

Alright Postal 2 maybe wasn't the best game, but it was fun as fuck.

I agree on Team Ninja but Platinum only makes 1 game but adds movesets and models to the wire frames that beat each other up. You'd have to view all their games as a single one and for that they're fine. They're really loved by other developers in Japan because they're really professional and always meets deadline and under budget.

Taro's games are fucking TRASH aside from maybe Neir and Neir A. They have crummy gameplay and you discover grimdark shit. He should just write books. Still, the games are entertaining enough, just not really that good. Ok, Drakengard BLOWS fuck that series.

He should collaborate with chris chan making autistic comics.

mgsfags are one of the most special fanbases around

fight me

How about we talk about how the way story is in the MGS series is objectively the worst way to have a story in a game?
It's geniune shit with story and game feeling like two seperate entities, and the writing feels like Kojima looked up something to get a loose idea of what it was and filled in the rest from his imagination.
I have nothing against the gameplay of MGS, only the story, how it drones on and on forever and how it's very unrelated to the actual gameplay. It's why I actually liked Phantom Pain, the story was so loose and sparse I could actually play the game without gouging my eyes out hearing two boring voice actors drab on about whatever the fuck.

Damn, I didn't know the talentless hack festival was in town.

Only good MGS game is one Kojima didn't make, Revengeance.

This is either bait or some retard shitting on a genre because he doesn't know how it's supposed to be played. Of course there are periods of waiting for an opening, it's a fucking stealth game. Haven't you ever played Thief? If you want to argue that it's a bad stealth game, feel free, and compare it to other stealth games to support your argument (I'd agree that it's weaker than other greats in the genre like the Thief series), but don't shit on MGS on the grounds that you don't like its genre, that's stupid.
I challenge you to find me any stealth game that involves no waiting for an opening in order to move undetected.

Isn't that how every game is made?

The crappy aiming system, pacman stealth, respawning enemies and items, bossfights, and pointless gimmicks still leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I had more fun playing castle wolfenstein from 1981 than MGS, it also somehow felt more realistic.

Well, Deus Ex is a pretty bad stealth game regardless tbh. It's fun because you can do anything and there are multiple ways of completing an objective, not because the stealth or action are good.

When you put it that way I guess you're correct.

All their "games" are pretentious 2deep4u garbage walking simulators and anyone who disagrees is a retarded slavaboo with no taste.

That's how most games are written. It's not the best way to write story for a game, but it's not inherently that bad I guess. I hate Kojima's writing because it's vulgar and shallow yet pretentious.

Those retarded manchild slavs should've taken Tarkovsky's advise.

epic

ebbic, truly ebbic

Fixed

He may be overrated but all his games are at least solid

I'd say Platinum, but I liked Bayonetta, Wonderful 101 , MGR and Infinite Space.

Everything else they've done has been trash and I regret being a frothing fanboy.

TMNT

Korra.

Vanquish

Anarchy Reigns.

But for these reasons, I won't say Platinum is complete shit. They're absolutely hit or miss.

My vote goes to Gearbox, ultimately. Every single one of their games, except for Aliens for the DS relies on "IT'S FUN WITH FRIENDS". Getting blowjobs from 2 dollar cambodian hookers is ffun with friends. Anything is fun with friends, unless you have shit friends – but that's your fault. They've constantly released buggy unfixed games, but not to the extent of Bethseda or D3 or Rising Star or Capcom Canuck Division - - Yet those companies don't pride themselves in releasing shit. They distance themselves from their shitty releases. Gearbox rolls in it. Gearbox rubs themselves in their shit releases.

My second vote is tied.
Dice / Atlus / NISA.
Dice
They're a company that actually managed to nerf teamwork. Fucking bravo. At least Hardline let you zip around the levels and mountain climb with the grappling hooks. BF1 took everything they did wrong with Hardline and 4 and multipled it by 2.

NISA and Atlus have the same problem.
They've gotten cocky. Nu-Gamers will eat up any shit you put on on a plate. Shit translation? BUY IT. Shit VAs? Buy it! The Localization actually broke the game? Fuck fixing it. We'll ignore all complaints and re-release the game on Steam and the PS4 without actually fixing the bug. : ^)
I could rant all day on the problems with Persona 5 and SMT4/ SMT4A.

The only difference between Atlus and NISA is that Atlus cares about their bottom line. NISA is getting kickbacks from Idea Factory ,so they can afford to shit out garbage.

Shouldn't the operational level such as the programmers and bug testers get the credit for that?

you know what happen the last time we had a kojima thread?
the whole place got hacked

Phew, I sure am glad you put "(in your honest opinion)"! I almost thought you were making a statement! Good thing you weren't, though- I can't argue when it's just your opinion! How smart!

also dubs

I don't get why people care so much about anime story and cgi tits.

Delicious ravaged asshole.

A good story is a good story and a good localization? It's the difference between The Departed and the Live action Kite Movie.

how about you check 'em?

Eh, whatever floats your boat man…

I prefer Sergio Leone, but whatever. My point was, when a story gets localized properly, people hold it to high regard. I keep forgetting the Departed being an American remake of a Chinese movie is not common knowledge and there are people who actually believe it was an original story.

Are you a burger or Yuro?

Brings balance to the whole

From Software.

Maestro has yet to make a bad game. Take your shit bait somewhere else.

Well in Thief you get no minimap telling you where all the guards are and it isn't done top-down on a grid either. That's mostly what I dislike about it. There's no depth to it. Also Thief isn't the same type of patrolling guard dodging. Most of the guards in thief are either stationed still or patrolling random routes. It's more of avoiding guards in this gigantic labyrinth that just waiting for an opening. There are very few times where you need to sprint through an opening, like cragscleft where the jail button operator dudes are watching over the path to them but sometimes turn. Or when the levels are entirely tile like the bank in Thief 2.

Either you're baiting or actually retarded.

Metal Gear Rising was pretty good tho

Mad World was fucking hilarious and awesome.

I tried out one of those Metal Gear Solid-games, when metal jumping cows showed up i just put the game down and never picked it up again. What a piece of trash.

kys

Kojima is not a dev, he is a director. Tou fucking ape.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to breed or breath.

Like I said, there's a lot of out of place gimmicks, arcadey boss fights, and pacman stealth. I prefer games like Splinter Cell or STALKER.