What are some non-pozzed torrent sites? I've heard thepiratebay is thoroughly a honeypot at this point

What are some non-pozzed torrent sites? I've heard thepiratebay is thoroughly a honeypot at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/
katcr.co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TPB has been a honeypot since like 2013. katcr.co is the legitimate KAT successor. I haven't had any problems that I've noticed with rutracker but I don't download PC games from them to be safe.

Good day officer!
As of now Steam client has the safest and the fastest implementation of torrent technology!
You can try it for yourself!
store.steampowered.com/

ty

Here's your (you). Keep the pol shit on pol. HIV transmission has nothing to do with torrents, nor gaming

quality post faggot, thanks for your contribution

Is blackcats still running?

This guy got it! I always use Steam to torrent all kinds of things, damn it's even better than any trackers and torrent sites, they have everything!

GazelleGames

TPB is fine. The concept of a public torrent site being compromised is nonsensical. Cops are in the swarm if anything, not running the site.

Kill yourself.

this, i laugh everytime someone memes this

Skidrow?

Somebody's just bitter because their neghole isn't pozzed yet.

It's still a lot less reliable than it was back in the day.

Listen here kiddo, if youre going to attack someone for reddit spacing you can attack them for Holla Forumsitalk too

It's not even bait, that's just some retard flipping his shit over a word being used in the colloquial sense.

Post proof, or fuck off, kike shill.

Didn't they get taken down a couple years back after the Swedish government arrested them due to US pressure, and the site was immediately reestablished while the creators were still under arrest? That's what I roughly remember from some years back.

Yikes, it somehow has even less stuff than the original kat.

He's talking about the 'TPB is compromised' meme.
But on another note, Holla Forums belongs here and Reddit, not to mention (You), does not.

It's the most popular torrent site in the world by far (#116th most visited website), and the kikes in europe have been actively doing what they can do get ISPs to ban it.

Do you ban a honeypot? Does that make any fucking sense at all? Is there any hard evidence for this? Because from where I'm sitting, (((who))) benefits from you avoiding torrent sites? It's a public fucking tracker like any other, take the appropriate security measures that you would downloading from any public tracker, and stop spreading kike propaganda.

Can you imagine how suspicious it would be if they didn't work against it?

Why even fucking bother? Just wait a couple months and they stop even giving a fuck. Fucking normalfags

That is fucking retarded.

Holla Forums absolutely does not belong here, I got banned earlier today for discussing politics. Its for your own good

Why would you assume everyone has all the information?

Pedo content is banned on the web but the feds run pedo websites to trap pedos.

You're a fucking idiot.

Indeed, friend. The pirate bay is naught but a port of lies and treachery. Unfortunately as i am apart of a subspecies of foul squid; i must venture into the darkest reaches of that wicked place in search of booty. Luckily my ancestors smiled upon me and gifted me with: common_sense.09.zip. Can you say the same? If not, then you should stay as far away from that public magnet cesspool as possible. Who could know what an alleged 'trusted' or, even more dubious, 'vip' account may infect your sweet pc hole with. You'd be pozzed within hours. Aye, it doesn't matter how many downloads it has, nor seeds or leaches. Public torrent sites are like public toilets, you never know how dirty they may be inside, or who else has used it. Even as i check the magnet link within the safe confines of my WIN10 personal computer's torrent client, i am not truly safe. What if that .txt file is a rouge .exe in disguise? How can i know for sure that this .iso doesn't have an ulterior motive? It's been more than once; that I've been duped by a torrent of greys anatomy ep12 when the show's only up to ep7. Truly tpb should only be used as a last resort! With as many layers of tinfoil warped around your cpu as possible!

Are the feds taking down their own honeypots? No you stupid fuck. So why are they attempting to block access to TPB in particular? Does that make sense to you?

One final time: POST PROOF OR FUCK OFF

See, here's what actually happened. Some random faggot said "X is a honeypot" and didn't post any proof. Retarded mouth-breathers then started regurgitating that whenever X was mentioned, never posting any proof, and here we are today. This is literally "hands up don't shoot"-tier.

Was it the communist manifesto?

If it was a honeypot, do you think you would be able to even find proof? Do you know how these things work at all?

No, some user was sperging about a 74% drop in something so I copied his post post and said shit about deportations and the migrant workforce

So you're admitting that you don't have any proof whatsoever, and that these are 100% baseless allegations, i.e. you're just making shit up on the internet? Great! We're done here. Hopefully other fags see this and stop spreading bullshit rumors.

Calm down, FBI. I'm just saying some suspicious shit happened, and it's cause for concern.

By all means, you go ahead and pirate the latest HBO blockbuster. I'm going to watch anime from the 80's and not get fined to death but also jailed and then fined again.

You're retarded if you think there's a public torrent website that isn't a honeypot. TPB works, if you think the website and not the public trackers which are the same for every site are "pozzed", then fetch the magnets via Tor or something and call it a day.

KickAssTorrents came back for real though: katcr.co

yeah nah shill fuck off

just use a VPN and call it a day, but make sure you don't have any DNS leaks else it's all for naught.

anyone else notice it looks like the asari always look like they have cum running down their chins?

the issue is the public trackers, anyone can see your IP when you're in the process of downloading the torrent from the public tracker's peers (this is how they catch you, seed a torrent, log all IPs, etc etc).
Thus, use a VPN during the process of leeching/seeding from said peers.

Nope

rutracker.org

I really wish demonoid would come back in some non-compromised form. They had some great shit all across the board.

Even if the torrent site and tracker aren't pozzed, if you download and install cracked games and programs on your wangblows box you are pretty much asking for trouble.
That latest wikileaks leaks about CIA stuff showed that it's perfectly possible to create shit that will pass antivirus scanners and that is even able to connect to remote shit undetected.
So if plan to download executable files, a site being pozzed should be the least of your concerns.

smd, retards

Because mentioning aids automatically means you're from Holla Forums right?

That's why I keep a box for games only and one for everyday shit. Still, they could simply get into legitimate programs so fuck a duck.

lol

Now this is a well crafted bait, had me going until WIN10. Here is a free (You).

It's not even bait you faggot

That shit is way too autistic for me

Just use whatever metasearch engine for magnets out there if you're not gonna try for a private tracker, shame alphareign shut down it was pretty good for that.

L O L

Your mom's vagina is a honeypot
It's because of fucktarded mouth breathers like you that TPB has lost quite a bot of its userbase which has also affected the uploaders there

Bakabt went private tracker only so good luck over there, faglord

Founds the bitter hacker that can't get people to click his mysterious links.

pozzo

It is sort of Holla Forumsack lingo, and since it's not like Holla Forums is a major demographic and cultural part of the site, anyone using Holla Forumsspeak must be some alt-right nazi fascist infiltrator.

Dude stormfront lmao

A torrent site can't be a honeypot, the only danger with torrents is if a spook is seeding it, which is why torrenting new movies without some kind of protection can lead to copyright strike to your ISP.

I use TPB like once a month to download an album or something, just to keep the feds happy. I've torrented so much it'd be more suspicious if all traces of me disappeared

nigger just google how to set up deluge with a proxy and pirate away from wherever