Which shits you up more setting wise

Which shits you up more setting wise

What shits you right up and activates your almonds big style m80's?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
dl.droqbox.com/asphyx/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemertea
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This. Mostly because I'm afraid of heights.

Atleast the others are surreal and epic.

Everyone has their own fears user.

I don't know about you guys but I get really afraid when I glitch outside of a level and fall into the endless abyss of rendering space. Watching the world get smaller and smaller as I fall only makes it worse.

Legit the quickest 0 to 10 moment I've seen in a game.

Are you implying implications user?

I used to glitch games just to do that.

Technically, when you remove the modern pop culture angle, thats Lovecraftian horror. The creeping dread from the realisation of your own miniscule, insignificance in a vast and indifferent void.

I just want it on PS4 its such a gorgeous game.

Oh no its the height thing for me, but claustrophobic alley ways can be oppressive and creepy in the exact opposite way the deep seas vast openness is.

It's on PC.

Is it on anything but (((steam))) yet?

I'm pretty sure it's on the share thread.

Actually laughed out loud.

ITT what shits me up more settings wise
MY PEANUS WEANUS, OF COURSE
Hahah!

How did you like falling in Mirrors Edge?

Dark stairs are what do it for me user.
Fucking resident evil stairs.

Haven't played it, but now I think I should. I actually enjoy how it scares me.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

full of writhing things that have never seen sunlight.

The first one. I hate heights so much.

You just had to remind me of when i have a power shortage and need to get out of my apartment, didnt you?

>hear the Banjo Kazooie "UH-OH WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUHHH" every goddamned time

JUST DO IT ALREADY FUCK

fuck the ocean and everything in it.

Long hallway and the lights suddenly go out one by one.
Penumbra's ending part fucked me up bad

…from the other end

This fucking part jesus fuck I get all on edge with just the sounds

I jumped out of my chair

6 pm in harvest moon still fucks me up to this day

Probably the thing that's fucked me up the most in any video game, and still does to this day is in Elite Dangerous when you first get out of your hyper drive or whatever. The first thing you see is the star of that solar system zooming in on your screen. It fucks with me time

Anything with jumpscares. I fucking hate them. I can't play any games with them, the original Slender freaked me out so much my younger sister laughed at me across the apartment.
And earlier in my life I could not play any games with large open ares like flight games or spess.

I turned it off and deleted it. Nope. Too close.

JUST

fuck PT

That game is pretty spooky as is, but fuck that area in particular.

Depends. Is the suburb in Detroit?

Well that just sounds downright calming to me, like snorkeling in the Pacific and staring down into the inky blackness.

What the fuck does any of this even mean? What does this even have to do with video games? Go back to cuckchan.

thread is shit tho

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

At least with the spaceship/station one you have a fucking horizon.

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a

I forget how I learned she was friendly. But I was afraid she'd just eat Mario and we'd get a game over.

In FPSes, mundane stuff that seems way too close to hit your face.
One example, in Half Life there's a section where you're crawling through a vent then you come across a giant rotating fan that's way too close to you. All my face muscles start to contort uncontrollably trying to avoid this virtual slap to the face.

doors in the side fucks me up more because i expect them to burst open after i pass them

Height, but ocean trumps all if I have to go in it and there are giant terrifying monsters in it.

henk

Mite be a cool job

nigga I wouldn't do it if it was

The first three do. My sphincter tightens when I'm on a high, narrow beam over a big, open drop. I also have an irrational fear of deep water, like some sea monster is going to swallow me up. The space thing would freak me out, I think, but not many games do that.
Narrow street/alleys don't feel weird to me.

NOPE

r u a sea monster

This scares the shit out of me. Even IRL, when I go into my bathroom at night I always turn the light on before looking in the mirror.

this. Heights is the worst for me.

See: Jumping off rooftops while looking straight down in Spiderman 2 and Infamous and shit

when I was a kid I dreamt that I was in the pool and couldn't get out, so I didn't breathe and almost suffocated in my sleep. Had it ever since.

Random spooky images on a non spooky game.

I thought the opening was fucking hilarious considering how it fucking gets you in the tutorial

Are those eyes in the center of the pic? Like, very obvious ones, just a little below the trash can.

I don't see it.

It's worse when it's those muffled/whale-like groans and I don't know why.

I don't think so.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

Im not seeing it, I do however see a reflection of the player character on the chairs below

I am going insane then. That's okay.

Its ok user, we are all insane here.

Apophenia occurs in everyone, not just crazy people.

You won't even get a lol cat out of me you Fucking traitors!!!

This shit was really cool back a few years ago. It's a shame furries, and faggots ruined it for everyone.

They also got rid of any ones that were sexual in nature.

Weren't the fags on site going to change the entry of SCP-231-7 (the little girl who needs to be raped to prevent a monster from destroying the world) because it was too triggering?
Also reminder that the guy behind this SCP wrote another SCP with the same number (2317) and similar lore and then went "jk they aren't related".

What the fuck tell me they didn't shit on that one with the "Montauk procedure"

I know that several were removed because of their content. I only have second hand knowledge though because I was rarely on the site. I noticed something was wrong when I was unable to find some SCPs that had been referenced here.

Technically the Procedure isn't rape, it's 'something worse'. But then, SCP lives on vagueness and fill-in-the-blank horror, so that works.

These are the same guys who wrote a many-breasted mom monster and a rape screamer spirit. Social Justice is the worst drug.

Are you serious? I thought they removed anything sexual.

Isn't one of the recent flesh cult ones basically a vore SCP?

I don't know if they were removed but the first was a thing made out of breasts that made every male suck on it's tits and fuck it and the second was a doll that if you stared at it for to long a red woman spirit would appear and fuck you, and it also [REDACTED] virgins. So it's pretty fucking dumb that they are removing sexual content when they have made things like that in the past.

I mean spook you.

How terrifying that such a thing does not exist

alternatively,

Knowing you have to unleash something bad onto yourself just for the sake of progression always gets me.

dat gif

/tg/ pls go, back to your kingdom death threads or into the west to fade.

Same. my fear of heights fucks me up in games sometimes. In games with flight I usually fly low to the ground because of it.

Good shit OP. Love the hights in every game that does it well. I felt a bit of it while jumping of the dragons tooth with a glider. I felt a little every time I fell of the DLC city in DS. I felt a lot when playing the first two assassins creeds.

Same here. I still hold breath when a character does it. Only RE4 got close to my breath holding.

Still when ever character goes under water I hold breath.

On a dirt planet circling around a dying star. Part of a overpopulated sector.
Slowly dieing on a barren planet, because we never stopped multiplying. We could have seen a billion years in the stars, but we chose death. A fitting punisment.

Playing Subnautica gave me some spooks, man.

Here I was, enjoying the game, building a little platform on the water's surface with a base that went down onto the sandbank. Then I got the little one-man submersible and I decided it was a good idea to see how far and deep from my base I could go with it.

I'm not afraid of the ocean, but being a couple hundred meters below sea level and then suddenly finding the ground you're hovering over is a cliff looking over even deeper pitch black depths really gave me the shivers. Especially since I just knew that fuckhuge leviathan creature could pop up at any moment.

This was the last time a game really got to me. Even the lake boss in RE4 and the desert snake in this game that tries to eat you just felt like a typical boss fight but this thing. But fucking Hydra? No. It did vulnerability too fucking well.

so many fags afraid of heights in this thread don't ya know it's the skeletons you should fear?

ikr

>THUMP
>THUMP
for some reason this still gets me, I love the opening to this fight

Being suck in the void, where I have no one but my own crippling sanity and tears just begging to see someone.

And then finally I do see someone, it's my own mother she younger than I last saw her, she embraces me with a firm hug.

But, she starts to touch me grabbing my dick and cupping in her hands, my first thought is to push away.

She then kisses me, I realize this isn't my mom. And regardless if I say no I know it's not my choice, and I realize i'm in hell.

DELETE THIS

no
tbh though my only real fears are my memories

Mostly because you are a shitty weeb

You're gonna get banned, my dad works at Holla Forums.
[autistic noises]

well good for you

Fucking pleb
Just kidding, who the hell even has pleasant memories anyway, rare as fuck.

Spiders

what about other small creatures?

Here ya go.
dl.droqbox.com/asphyx/

When i was a little kid i had fear of heights, then my balls dropped

You gay or something

What's the first one.

Ribbon Worm. That white stuff is it's tongue, which paralyzes and then sucks in food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemertea

Hedge mazes

I could finish the game and all, but the game fucked me up for life with hedge mazes. Resident Evil 4 didn't help at all.

The Dark Rift in Skies of Arcadia was also quite unnerving.

Deep Sky also had an unnerving feeling but not that much.