So apparently i have been gifted a Switch for my birthday, what actual games have anons been buying for it?

So apparently i have been gifted a Switch for my birthday, what actual games have anons been buying for it?

Zelda seems an obvious one as well as Mario Kart and Squid Girl simulator 2017 but what else is good?

VOEZ looks interesting as i love those sort of games but i hear some things like metal slug are running like dogshit.

Whats the haps and the dilly o fellow kids, what do i avoid?

Stop bullshitting, you bought it yourself and want to avoid bullying.

nope, 29 years young today, 1 year from jiji status. nobody should buy a console unless they know 3-5 games are on it for them already

Everything in your post is awful. Check 'em.

Why did you think this would be less embarrassing than buying one with your own money?

I guess that's positive in the same way that gays gift HIV around, huh?

Return it, it's shit.

What's wrong user? Your parents didn't love you enough? Are you jealous?

Don't bother with VOEZ if you have a smartphone since it's identical (minus the few Nintendo Exclusive songs). If we're you I'd make a killing and sell the thing for double the price. Looking at the threads popping up lately with nintendrones, they'd buy it for triple the price or quadruple to match the rival's number. If Nintendo fires half their staff to work on a better model then wait for that.

the only game available is zelda.

You should probably just sit on it and wait until more games come out.

Right now it's slim pickings, as expected for any consoles first few months. The Switch won't really be worth a buy until Super Mario Odyssey releases at the end of the year since it will have about 5 exclusives worth owning at that point, but you have one so you can either scalp that now or you can hold onto it and enjoy it's very promising life.

Try Blaster Master Zero, Snake Pass and Has Been Heroes, fun games, all are available on other platforms, Snake Pass is best on PC but Switch is the only version that is portable and Blaster Master Zero is on 3ds. I here Puyo Puyo Tetris is good and I read that there was a demo n the E-shop but I haven't tried it yet, Puyo Puyo tetris is also available on the PS4 and PSVita, so the Switch version has no real benefits.

Snake pass.

In 2 years you'll be closer to 60 than 0.

Bomberman is only good for local multiplayer. Binding of Isaac is nice for a twin stick shooter, but physical carts are going to be hard to get. Snipperclips is alright if you like co-op puzzle games like Portal 2. Lego City Undercover apparently needs a download on top of a cart, but some people were saying it was review copies only. Watch out for it regardless. Can't give an opinion on the rest. Otherwise you're just waiting on the big Nintendo releases. Whatever you do, get a fucking screen protector the nanosecond you open it and make sure it's one that won't rip the screen off with it.

You skimmed over all those posts grumbling about scalpers and waiting until they're actually available at a reasonable price, didn't you?

Where do you think you are

It's one thing to live with your parents into adulthood in this economy. It's another for them to buy you children's toys for your birthday. That's implicitly saying that they've given up on you completely.

Have you ever thought that maybe he is close with his parents and that they love him? This stuff isn't rare, remember those christmas threads where a lot of anons got presents from their parents and gf/bf, even one guy got a shitty "arrow to the knee" t-shirt from his mom

If they loved him they'd give him tendies.

I'm jealous OP. My parents are drug addicts, and were in prison while I was a child. I wasn't raised by my parents. I have my father still trying to do good in the family, trying to make amends. I'm happy for you for having parents that love you and want to spoil you.

Wrong.

This.