3d rumble based groping

Finally, a Switch game worth buying!

Rumble is just a meme like the 3DS's 3D, and will add nothing to the game.

Ninty shills to the >>>/gaschamber/

wwwwww

Then it isn't like the 3D where it actively detracts from the game. I actually like stereoscopy, but the 3D made the screen and the games uglier and less performant; and Nintendo chickened out on making any games that made use of it to anything more than aesthetic effect.

you are about to be sent to the back of hansen's hatchback, kid diddler

Go home kotaku.

Fuckoff NintendoGaf
We have a general for your kind

The nips are truly the master race

godspeed, oppai champion

This guy looks gross

where did you meet him

Never held a switch thing. Can this be done, isn't it just shaking, or was there super advances in rumble technology while I was wasn't looking?

craigslist

To my understanding, rather than the usual one big rumbler on each side, Switch controllers have multiple weaker vibrators scattered around the insides, and developers can control each one separately.

So no, it won't make the controller feel like pudding and balloons in your hands, but it does allow more defined rumbling e.g. only vibrating the direction you get hit from, and the like.

However seeing as how the system doesn't ship with 1-2-switch or any other tech showcase game unworthy of buying like Wii Sports did, and Zelda doesn't use the technology, I can't speak from experience.

I'd still say their PR skit about ice cubes in a water glass is certified bullshit.

The reason they didn't make it mandatory for gameplay was because they didn't want any game to be unbeatable in 2D mode.

As for the 3D, it is a pretty big gimmick, but I found it useful in Uprising, and only Uprising. Since that game was all about keeping an eye on your surroundings, it helped gauge how far projectiles were away from you.
That being said, the game is still completely playable in 2D mode, so eh, I just like it I guess.

3D rumble seems to be completely pointless, however. At least 3D lets you do stuff like actually gauge the distance of a jump, but 3D rumble is just, pointless.

But, what will the 3D-rumble based headpatting be like?

HD rumble's a gimmick and helps cement the Switch as a party game tool with stupid stuff like counting ice cubes. Hell, for all the pissing and moaning about gimmicks the Switch is probably the most no-nonsense console since the Gamecube.

Wait to see how the gameplay is first.

Literally kill yourself, you worthless retard.

Its going to be a tech demo

The controllers were PC compatible on launch week already, so assuming direct control of the rumble shouldn't take until Switch hacks happen.