I thought this cancer meme died with the sjw?

I thought this cancer meme died with the sjw?

steamcommunity.com/app/588920/discussions/0/133261369998903474/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't removed cancer resurface?

Who gives a shit.

good idea, turn your back on sjw maybe they will go away.

srsly, i don't care about this game at all, but seeing this shitty socjus meme again should be worrisome

You forgot your "disposable" there, fam.

Uh no I'm pretty sure SJWs currently rule the world.

What is this shit thread even about? The game looks like shit and I don't see the meme.

Can you imagine? That within our lifetime, RPG Maker games went from suprisingly good little quality games, that people did for free, with love and careā€¦

To these horrible little shits that people crank out in 5 minutes and actually expect money for?

It's called postmodernism, user.

kill all postmodernists, its the only way

If it makes you feel any better
The shit/agenda driven games always existed, that comes with the simplicity of the toolset.
Charging for them just recently became a thing.

wtf is this thread even
OP eats dick

I am not interested in joining your thread on steamcommunity.com

the funny thing about cancer is, it can come back at any time, for any reason, since cancer cells start out as normal, healthy, functioning cells
then something happens to that normal, functioning cell, and suddenly the cell begins dividing out of control as if something was damaged and it received a signal to heal, and it eventually becomes this mass of scar tissue that just keeps growing and growing
even if you can fully remove and kill every cancerous cell from that mass, a completely unrelated cell somewhere else in the body might become cancerous too and start the process all over again
maybe from environmental factors, maybe genetic factors, maybe just because of a fluke in the body's chemistry

Are you on planet earth?

Do they not realize when they do this, they give games free publicity?

Who the fuck reads Steam discussions expecting anything good. You found trash in a trash can. Good job, retard.

Lewd!
the game still looks like shit

How about I raise you this le ebin meme
I still have no fucking idea what it's supposed to be

these games
are being sold on steam
for real money
for realsies

After Trump referred to some "nasty women," idiotic Democratic feminists tried to turn it into a term of pride and told each other to "stay nasty."

Feminists embracing the fact that they are repulsive.

maybe just a tear in the person's soul.

Nice thread, OP. Really glad that the link you left is the only way to figure out what the fuck you're talking about.