4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite comic relief character in a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Junpei if that counts.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Stupei a best

Morning everyone

I'm tired and don't get home until like 10 each night. This sucks.

Yes.

What you doing in the mean time user?

DUDE
BRO

I am possibly angry. Possibly angry at whoever was responsible for Outbreak's voice direction.

Maybe Ol' Raven, though he can be pretty serious when the situation arises. Barring that, Zed for being a fucking loon, but honestly not a bad guy (he just works for bad guy).

Subnautica, because I haven't played the new updates yet. I believe it's getting around that time where I do my yearly run of pic related, too.

Dude bros would have girls actually like him. And a nip dudebro would have good grades.

Probably Johnny

I really need the money but fuck me I don't want to go back to working.

Hows your day going user?

What all can you do in that subnautica shit anyway?

Its fucking hell. Just do your time and quit asap user. What kind of job?

Comfy submarine deep sea exploration. If you don't get spooked that is, and I do get spooked.

From what? Going to assume Chrono Trigger, but if you mean JOHNNY APPLESEED, I will be most impressed.

Everyone says dude , dude.

Dan Hibiki.

dubs decides what I fap to tonight. Go.

I honestly don’t know whether to be pissed at whoever was responsible for the voicing direction, or happy they took the opportunity to call out yiddishness. I don’t particularly like the character anymore, but I kind of want to see if the game takes things further on calling out the jew and if she has more “I’ve been found out” reactions.

Warehouse job; packing boxes of food for a delivery company

Johnny Sasaki from Metal Gear

Oh.

papyrus in undertale 8 only

CWC

Can you build shit or anything though?

brah

Yourself in the mirror

At least its not retail I guess

Sam Hyde tbh

I have fluid diarrhea and constantly vomit out anything i eat for second day in a row and my anus is burning.

Pirated Yooka Laylee, wew am I glad I didn't back this shit. I was supposed to be sleeping but I got distracted by doing nothing on the PC.
Where's the archive? I meant to read last nights thread.

So how bad is it? I saw the (gamespot I think?) review of it and it seemed at least playable, just not good.

Previous job was retail, but I got fired in December.

How bad is it?

Oh yeah, I've built extensive underwater bases with aquariums, observatories, and even a dock for my seamoth. It's comfy.

Go to a doctor. That's really not good

The jews fear the samurai

(((Checked)))

Go to the doctor

What'd you get fired for?

Can you build boats or ships or anything though?

Come to think of it, I just got an idea to take to the drawthread sometime, since IMOQ has it's own Samurai styled character in Sanjuro. Though, maybe that doesn't count since he's a gaijin weeb.

I hate doctors. I'd rather lie on bed for a couple of days, without disturbance and starve a little until shit will heal.
Who could have thought that diarrhea can make anus bleed in pain.

I'm smiling on the outside but I'm screaming inside right now. My internet is still fucked up and it's annoying me. It's passable for watching shows but holy hell it's annoying when I'm trying to brows 8ch. Watched an episode of Forged in Fire earlier and the last challenge was hilarious. They were both supposed to make claymores.

fuck all women

Yes.

explain

no need for explanation here bud

IMOQ?

If you are staying home. Make sure you are drinking water literally 24/7. You will become severely dehydrated otherwise.

I fucking hate waiting for and strolling into the liquor store right when it opens. Makes me feel like an alcy

Oh, and I forgot that Rachel wishes there was a straight up (((Merchant))) class.

Thanks, i'l note that.

You know what the first question of 4am is? There should be an explanation.

I have that problem more with the convenience store. I'm still up when they open but I'm usually in bed by the time the liquor store opens. So I go in right when they open up, buy chips and soda and smokes and leave. At least with the liquor store I'm not there right away.

Not like there's that much of a better way to signify the first .hack game subseries, as .hack// is technically the name of the series on the whole. At least the R:2 games are properly categorized as ".hack//G.U."

they always seem to bring complications

Negligence, was a cashier and my line got hit by a group of shoplifters.
Managers were insistent that I had helped them, despite no proof of any such thing occurring. My union (who took 5% of my weekly paycheck for "dues") was nothing more than yes men for management and let them shit all over me.

Other anons will provide a much more in ind depth and better insight than I ever could. I played the first level I wasn't impressed but supposedly you expand the levels with pagies so until I see the first full level, I'll reserve my judgement.
Although I'm not really impressed with it, there's no weight to the movement, it feels like Yookas gliding on ice skates that's a huge deal for me. Writing is shit, it tries to be clever and funny, the noises characters make are annoying although I think Laylees is cute. Not much more I can say, I'm gonna play some more but I don't have high hopes for it. Supposedly there's only 5 levels they better be fuckhuge though.

like?

got a girl that just expects too much. whenever we argue no matter the cause it all falls on me.

Seriously. Go get some now.

Also don't take any kind of meds to block the shit water. Let it all out.

Whats the convenience in that.

You get what you payed for bud.

And I never had any problem with shoplifters really. I just keep a heavy eye on shitskins and methy looking people. Already had some niglet kid looking like he was going to steal shit on my new job so I basically shadowed him the whole time yesterday.

It used to be 24-hour. Pisses me off that I have to drive 20 minutes each way if I want junk food at 5 am. I'll just wait for this one to open, fuck. Only thing is I can never remember if it opens at 6 or 7.

Oh you made it sound like something terrible.

its honestly not dont bother with women there are useless.

Also, just did a VA check. Surprisingly not the VA for Shiela doing Rachel's voice. Turns out it's the same person that voices Jude (WA4), Karol (ToV), Emil (Nier), and Linca (Atelier Dusk Subseries). Going to have to dig around a bit more and see if Taylor's a member of the tribe, but if not, she's pretty good at making a convincing "Oy vey!" voice.

I have to drive fucking 20 minutes to go anywhere at all times. Theres literally nothing around me. The only thing that sucks about rural life.

Knowing that you have girl, I know for sure you'll get over it.

i just want /late/ back.

yep just came here to vent like a faggot.

I'm in a rural area too, but in the middle of town. There's a corner store like a block from me. Still takes a while to get there and back because I take my time and stop to smell the roses. But man I could go for some liquor right now.

Once I got a job, one of the first things I did was stock up on the booze so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Its only been a couple of weeks and I'm already out

i just want comfy music, comfy late night hours, and comfy vidya

can't argue you there bud

I can help on the music part.

You're better off than most of us dude. Trust me on that.

appreciate it bud

I'm out of work again but I still want liquor. I'm trying to properly divvy up what money I can spare so that I can run to the corner store when they open and still get liquor when I wake up later. In the meantime, I'm applying for minimum wage jobs that won't even respect me enough to send me a rejection letter and will just outright ignore me.

Sipping on Cabernet Sauvignon and eating Carls Jr; thinking if I should taste test against the Red Moscato.
I wonder why this thread isn't in v9k.

I've never ever gotten any form of rejection for a min wage job. Think they generally just keep resumes for a while in case they just need a random hire because of the shit turn over rates.

I got a rejection letter once. Normally I just get no acknowledgement at all. Even if it says you'll be notified, it never happens. Sorry you don't have three years of experience in open-heart surgery but we absolutely NEED that for you to sell coffee and donuts. If you can't cut open a customer and fix his heart with just a stapler, some used chewing gum, and the power of friendship, we don't want you on our team. The only thing stopping me from drinking until I die is that I can't afford that much liquor.

I always lie my ass off on resumes for shit min wage jobs. Just have someone pretend to be your old boss and say you worked at some similar kind of place for 5~ years. Always works.

And as much as I depression drink while working. I hate the stuff. Makes me feel awful.

Its typical for the restaurant industry to hold onto them because of their turnover rate, big business will get rid of them or black list you; usually only small businesses outright reject potential employees.

What sort of jobs have you had? I tried to apply as a driver and that requires more competence than say stocking shelves. I never got a call back because how can you lie on that? I put down I was an excellent driver capable of driving for hours on end with great focus and other bullshit.

I hate the way liquor feels too but that's why I drink it. When I drink something that tastes like paint thinner and feels like hydrochloric acid I feel like I'm punishing myself for being an awful person and I deserve to suffer.

muffled /4am/ shilling in the distance

Just lie on it? I mean say you've driven for some pizza place a few towns over before and give your buddy/dad/uncles number as your old "bosses"

And I've gotten 16$ an hour factory jobs lying my ass off before.

(checked)
I mostly drink stuff that tastes good at least.

I've never actually had liquor that tasted good.

Get some sweet wine, fruity white rums, or like irish cream/kalua/other shit like that

New Moonman song is out, from the guy that brought "Right Wing Death Squads" to the world.
>>>Holla Forums9699015

Hey everyone, know any good things I can listen to on a car drive
going to stock my USB up with shit for a drive tommorow

Huey did absolutely nothing wrong

But I like the bad taste and burn. It's like the hand soap I use. My dad always bought it because it was cheaper and it has a harsh smell but I got used to it and it's almost comforting now.

No presence.

Maybe it is because rural Washington is a great place, but my resume has never failed; even got a truck driving job without any experience or CDL. In my experience simple is best.

"Summary: I am interested in applying for your company. I am looking to build my skills so that I am able better my future.

Education: My H.S

Skills: I have worked with many hand tools in the landscaping and demolition field. I am quick to learn and complete jobs in a responsible and timely manner.

Hobbies: Reading, computers, music, and running.

Availability: My hope is to start soon. I’m interested in any shift available."

Shit it's not that I'm afraid to do it, I'm just afraid they'll look into the actual company and call the manager. If I was the slightest bit competent at hiring people I'd make sure to call each and every reference.

That requires skills to be a factory worker? How was it?

Not everyone knows someone who'd lie for them

It's not like Bayonetta came out on PC or anything

If you are really afraid of that then see if you can find a place that closed down to claim.

And it was fucking miserable.

Bleh. My stomach is weak and that shit kills me.

Fine buy a cheap burner phone and pretend to be someone else then.

Seems like a decent enough resume. Mine was completely barebones with work experience and that's what these fuckers demand nowadays. How am I supposed to get work experience if no one will hire me?

:^)
I hope there was a publishing deal cut so Nintendo has the rights to Bayonetta 2 for a certain number of years, after that they'll port it to pc.

That's a good idea.

DAS RITE MONICA DAS RITE

I have a stomach of iron so I can eat all kinds of trash and drink paint thinner and I'm fine.

Again it's not like is a PC release
There was that Bayonetta thing but I doubt they'd release the game as soon as that finished, it's probably coming in a couple months if it got announced

I have a distinct voice

Lisp? Stutter? Autism? Some sorta shitskin accent?

What we talking here?

Bingo

ayyyy using that thanks

I didn't have any experience either. Just mexi-work that I couldn't actually list on a resume.
What I have learned; you aren't trying to get the business to hire you just the employer. Talk to some employees and figure out which employer to talk to; then make a good first impression.
Its like buying drugs; find the nicest one or he might lace your shit.

what did you mean by this
Are you an illegal or were you working for cartels

Probably day labor stuff where you're payed under the table and not actually considered employed

Your welcome. I have a good number of images of her.

Felt like one and paid like one; no and no.

Right on the money.

She your waifu brah?

No, I just have a lot of images of 2d characters i like.

what is good music

Shes literally the only good part of lucky shit imo tbh

And yeah I'm the same way, save pics almost exclusively from the handful of shows I like.

berserk ost

Anything made pre culteral marxism

Why do you like K-On even though there is a male in it

I did make a good impression with worker he knew my former workplace and he even said I'm sure the manager will give you a call. My resume must have been shit.

Was just thinking the same thing. I want some nice chill, soothing music.

Vocaroo.

Are they good for Driving
also

Do you like the blues?

I honestly don't see a problem with the show in itself.

It's a shame she never had a real role in the show outside of lucky channel.

I don't like negro music so no

One, who has 3 lines of dialogue.

Thats not a main or even side character.

They kept hyping her up to be in an episode, was really looking forward to that. Shame it didn't happen.

I thought you have a super autistic no males allowed at all rule

It was more of a running joke then hype.

is it good for driving?

To be fair he's still super autistic. As are we all, aren't we?.

probably

You are a running joke

I thought Initial D was the exception

Didn't mean that as an insult, there no need to get hostile.

magical cars and characters with autism don't count.

I should probably watch this sometime. I already listen to the soundtrack whenever I'm doing anything in a game even sort of related to racing.

Same, my brother has the eps too and I'm going to see him and the family this easter weekend

Have a notebook, get the employers personal number/email address and include yours in your resume; then follow up the very next day at like 8am. It gives the impression you are both earnest and actively seeking employment. The morning is also when employers are getting their days together, figuring out employee work schedules and going over new resumes.

Good suggestion. I'm gonna try giving a second resume to the original workplace I wanted. Thanks.

No problem; just a little German work ethic know-how that was passed down to me.

c'mon nao monica

:^)

Who do I complain to that the corner store by my house isn't on any maps or anything so I can't fidn its hours online? I don't want to walk up and find out it opens at 7

ayyy man i wuz kangz mayne

The name of my close relative living in South Africa; you must be Jamal.

Forgot this

goddamnit monica i fuq'd up tbh

u alwayz fuk up

:'(
stop

no

yes
plz

nah

DMX can't into digits.

this

yee

gib puss

no

maybe if you check em?

check

em

just

yee nah yee nah

fuck

post tits.

NO U

ded

alive!

No u

Huey!
Stop emailing me your hot tanned poo n loo beach friends shitting in a public shower.