Why are they doing this? Why are the Japs releasing their games on PC? They were supposed to be our games...

Why are they doing this? Why are the Japs releasing their games on PC? They were supposed to be our games. We bought our systems for them. Why are they betraying us? It's just not fair, it doesn't feel fair at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/460790/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayonetta_2#Development
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check my repeating integers

So Reddit can circlejerk about playing old games.

Looks like a string to me.

Try harder nigger, even cuckchan wouldn't fall for this

That's some top tier bait, OP.

xD

IT'S LEGIT YOU NIGGERS

store.steampowered.com/app/460790/

Everyone already knows you stupid cunt

What I want to know is why they don't do this IN JAPAN. I'd never need another console if they'd release their games on PC at the same time as console. Instead, it's always the shitty, censored culturalization for the west, and digital only, Steam only to boot. Even when Japan gets the PC version, it's the fucking culturalized version (see: Criminal Girls). It seriously feels like consoles are only still around because people want a way to play games with less intrusive DRM than Steam and with the option of physical releases.

fuck off peasant scum. plz kys. You are what is wrong with vidya, not anything else.

It's been 8 fucking years since the original release.
An entire console generation has gone by.
It's only fair.

Because Japan cannot wean itself off consoles onto PC, because domestically they've always been using consoles and arcades so why's that got to change.

Valkyria Chronicles only taught the suits that there's an international market at large for PC, but not domestically, no.

Isn't that copypasta ? Definitely rings a bell but it seems too short.

You know, if Microsoft were smart, they'd leverage this shift to push for UWP integration by paying for the "port" themselves and then use that to release them on Xbox One and Win 10 digitally so that there's really very little investment involved compared to actually publishing a title on Xbox - and so long as they're paying to help foot the bill, it could give Jap developers a back door into putting their games on the Xbox without actually having to convince them to develop for a console that's a bigger bomb in Japan than Fat Boy and Little Man were.

If Microsoft were smart.

Are you from reddit or the YT comment section?

This thread reminds me of two repeating digits…

I don't even want to pirate it now that I can. This game looks overrated as fuck

You could at least make your shitposting better, OP.

So much failure in one thread

Thank you, Satan, now I know that I should use the PC. Your wily tricks won't fool me.

oh ffs

luciferians did nothing wrong

Are you quoting Neogaf?

Bayonetta was released to the Wii U.
Wii U has an emulator on the PC.
Therefore if PC players want to play Bayonetta, they would download an image of Bayonetta for the Wii U and play it on CEMU. Thus the developers do not get any money.

The developers port Bayonetta to the PC and sell copies on Steam.
Everyone else gets a version of Bayonetta that is likely to perform better with greater visual quality.

U mad, mustard man?

Oh yeah, he's mad alright.

oh well… I wonder if we will get Vanquish as well.

Uhh.. because this wasn't supposed to be an exclusive???
It already was available on two platforms at launch. It was released also for Nintendo years ago, it's only natural to be released in PC.

Bayonetta 2, however…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayonetta_2#Development
I wonder if this means the sequel would never be seen on PC unless on CEMU.