GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: NUKE- A LAYLEE: Jupiter Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nOYzp
archive.is/rqU6u
archive.fo/VN9o5
archive.fo/0lPts
thegg.net/interviews/interview-with-dan-hewitt-of-the-esa-concerning-communication-within-the-gaming-community/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/fbi-closed-gamergate-case-due-to-no-actionable-leads-evidence/18282/
vault.fbi.gov/gamergate/Gamergate Part 01 of 01/view
archive.is/dYYQg
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/trump-files-early-fec-2020-candidacy-outmaneuvers-nonprofits
metacritic.com/game/pc/yooka-laylee
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/yooka-laylee
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/yooka-laylee
archive.fo/MbLkd
breitbart.com/london/2014/11/24/international-game-developers-association-s-reputation-in-crisis/
archive.fo/Bgm34
igda.org/news/190128/IGDA-Board-of-Directors-Statement-on-Harassment.htm
archive.fo/1UJMZ
recode.net/2014/10/17/11631990/the-gaming-industry-could-stop-gamergate-but-it-wont
archive.is/NnAGS
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/851192832777957376
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/mass-effect-andromeda
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/mass-effect-andromeda
metacritic.com/game/pc/mass-effect-andromeda
archive.is/WFK9S
archive.fo/3oqVA
archive.is/kAID6
archive.is/ZEQGQ
twitter.com/DegenRolf/status/851414788857090049
archive.is/D4KT1
twitter.com/Grummz/status/851784190227914754
archive.is/Ywca9
nichegamer.com/2017/04/11/bayonetta-coming-to-pc-today-in-4k/
archive.is/VX4VB
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/brash-games-forcibly-changed-review-scores-gets-removed-from-opencritic/28389/
store.steampowered.com/app/460790/
archive.is/nk04p
archive.is/TUIx4
archive.is/S808D
archive.is/fvSIh
archive.is/Vw4en
archive.is/JjRap
archive.is/CsqXx
archive.is/pUJl7
archive.fo/C17C9
archive.is/GLbwg
twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216
archive.fo/IzzGd
pcgamesn.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-steam-early-access
store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=globaltopsellers&os=win
nichegamer.com/2017/04/11/sega-has-plans-to-explore-pc-port-options-following-bayonetta/
archive.fo/7inkE
archive.is/cKwYq
realkana.com/hiragana/
archive.fo/jFwwg
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/the-nazi-zionist-controversy-hitler.html
twitter.com/strfires/status/851653688020131840
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-mufti-and-the-f-uuml-hrer
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/851874401838673920
archive.fo/TiZ4Y
archive.fo/mFLE7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis#General
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christine-schuknecht-at-wilfrid-laurier-university-do-as-the-campus-thought-police-dictate-or-else
usu.edu.au/News/USU-Board-Disallows-a-Screening-of-Mens-Rights-Fil.aspx
algemeiner.com/2017/04/10/jewish-community-hurt-angry-as-tufts-student-senate-passes-bds-motion-in-landslide-on-eve-of-passover/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya#Religion
pastebin.com/BkWCyT2i
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shitposting

OLD BREAD: archive.is/nOYzp

Goodnight GulagGays.

First for best girl.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/64n4z7/xmen_gold_artist_ardian_syaf_my_career_is_over/

Bye bye, fucking Mudslime! May you die on your suicide belt!

Yooka laylee released today I think. How much sales did they really lose during the Jontron fiasco? And what do you project how much sales they will actually get?

In honesty, I need to get my sleep after I catch up with the last thread fully. because the game in the header's coming out tomorrow. How much have they crippled themselves through JonTron and the engine switch?

There was that steamspy(?) graph that an user posted, but tbh I can't make heads or tails out of it, and it was mentioned with a caveat the low sample may not give an accurate read.

From my own impression from talking to other people they either don't care, or think playtronic team17 shot themselves in the foot at the last leg before the finish line.

It's supposed to come out in the next 24 hours or so. Not sure how much they're going to lose, but someone spoiled the final boss last thread. It couldn't look more like a Unity game if they had used stock assets, so that's kind of a feat.

archive.is/rqU6u
You dummy you can at least post the source article and a screenshot of it

When the Jontron news first broke many were calling boycotts. But in comments sections I've seen lately they've been trying to strawman and suppress those angry at Team 17 and Playtonic for acting unprofessional and creating an unnecessary controversy.

So it didn't release yet? Welp.

What did I miss?

And, shit, forgot to apply my flag after cleaning my computer.

this

That guy still does not realize that the kind of islam he's signalling for, would have no problem branding him a blaphsemer for drawing human figures. Even if he is a 'devout muslim'. Fucking moron.

Last time I browsed the steam page, around yesterday. They brought in an additional CM to lock threads, and there was still a lot of obvious drones goons and neofags whiteknighting for it. But hey, my hat's off to the aussie shitposting division. They sent some impressive numbers over to that theatre of operation. :^)

I can live with that. I always like snuggling with my cats.

did somebody say cat titties

What the fuck? Seriously? I love collectathons and was going to at least pirate but goddamn. Those better be some huge levels if there are only 5.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

nothing really, past couple of days have been uneventful

I hate Playtonic's fuck up giving me these feels.

I think the levels are somewhat big, which is another problem, heard that some areas feel too expansive and empty.

CinemaSins did Angry Birds today.

Want to raid the comments with redpills?

I can see that being a problem. I've been playing Spyro and I'm finding the levels there a little small, so that's kind of the opposite problem, I guess. I was actually pretty excited for this, too. What a shame.

who gives a shit
no thats fucking stupid

Kojima is starting to remind me of Jeb and Tojo with long hair.

Rough draft for second point on the ESA redpills.
redpill esa point 2 sark tweet info

-intro on sarkeesian tweet showing up ESA, when it was put up, when and why it was taken down by the ESA in their own words. Question for ESA, if the ESA has commented that it does not want to comment rashly on something as controversial as GG without enough info, yet did mention GG in regards to harrassment against devs. Is the ESA willing to look at more recent development such as the FBI clearing GG.

-archive of deleted tweet
archive.fo/VN9o5
1:45 PM - 18 Jan 2017

-archive of interview article with Dan Hewitt
archive.fo/0lPts
thegg.net/interviews/interview-with-dan-hewitt-of-the-esa-concerning-communication-within-the-gaming-community/

article
oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/fbi-closed-gamergate-case-due-to-no-actionable-leads-evidence/18282/

FBI document:

(I'm trying to find that mention or article or official material about the ESA not wanting to rashly comment on something like GG when they don't have all the info, can't find it right now and have to go to rest my eyes for a bit. Got stuff to do in the morning, hopefully I can find it or get help finding it. If I can't find it I'll just work with the the Dan Hewitt interview article. Night you winged faggots.)

old news, but user brought this up in previous thread since it relateds to FemFreq and political activity:

archive: archive.is/dYYQg
link: zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/trump-files-early-fec-2020-candidacy-outmaneuvers-nonprofits

Why miss an opportunity to hammer on mudshits when plenty of normalfags already see the similarities to Europe? And just after one got fired from Marvel for shitting on Christians and Jews?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA

fuck off shill

Also, did you guys see Okada vs Shibata yesterday? Jesus H. Christ that was brutal.

I want to love Homura.

metacritic.com/game/pc/yooka-laylee
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/yooka-laylee
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/yooka-laylee

Makes me wonder if Playtonic is going to make another game after this. Comcept's been keeping a low profile with Red Ash but Double Fine's still going along with Psychonauts 2. Then we have Indivisible up next.

Milking the nostalgia market and angle might still work even with tim shitface.

This is still a thing? Give me some highlights of like the past 3 years

I see we are going to get the shills now when we are doing digs and oc work what a shock.

On top of the framerate issues some reviewers are reporting. It's a hard pass for me, despite how much I loved Banjo-Kazooie.

Check out the video.

Yep. Like clockwork.

You would think they would stick to their safe space on twitter and tumbler.

I gotta hand it to leftypol/revolt and the goons they keep things fun.

That reminds me, I won a free copy of their next remastered point-and-click game on GOG. Maybe I'll upload it to GazelleGames for that delicious upload credit.

On second thought, having looked at how long their upload guidelines are, maybe I won't. Somebody will probably beat me to it anyway.

SPJ Airplay getting bomb threats after anti-GG pussied out
FTC cited Gamergate operations as proof that they were contacted by us to force journalists to disclose conflicts of interests
FBI and Women Action Media investigated the threats made in Gamergate and came up with nothing worth prosecuting over and a low ratio of those using the hashtag to deliver threats and harassment respectively
Wikileaks acknowledged our fight against video game journalist corruption
4chan mod leaks, CONLeaks, and the ZachAttack ruse revealed how the mod staff on cuckchan was severely compromised and the latter two revelaed that AntiGG's main figures were nasty hypocrites
Trump retweeted a GG supporter and Hillary/Chelsea supported Feminist Frequency and Brianna Wu, the latter of which attended the Javits Center only to witness it all come tumblring down
Law & Order SVU Episode: "Intimidation Game" was a laugh riot all around
Gawker got rekt in court and admitted that the advertising takedown campaign by us not only cost them millions of dollars, and a rearrangement of their staff, but were their most consistent enemies up until Hogan delivered the final blow and cursed us for it in one of their final articles
Afterlife Empire, the game that was funded for and made by TheFineYoungCapitalists was finally made, featuring Vivian James
Anti-GG/SJW games typically bombing (i.e John Flynt/Brianna Wu's Revolution 60 and some indie game by the name of Sunset)
Gregory Allen Elliott was taken to court for comments surrounding Anita Sarkeesian and was found not guilty, Eron Gjoni likewise had his gag order removed in court and walked away free.
Publications in general are scared shitless of GG and the whole thing is credited for being the point where shitposting was used to infect sites like twitter to combat the spread of cultural marxism-meme magic discovered later aided in accelerating this process even further
Some against Gamergate revealed to have skeletons in their closet concerning pedophilia, sexual molestation, alleged rape accusations, ironically
Oters like Leigh Alexander have had their hold on games journalism weakened and demoralized, to the point where she went from declaring that she can instantly ruin careers to not even wanting to touch video games, anymore.

The Honey Badgers are suing the Calgary Expo and The Mary Sue for kicking them out for their GG and Vivian James panel, still in progress as is Flynt/Wu's run for office.

Generally a lot of butthurt and lulz over the past 2.5+ years

Anyone else have anything to add? If you want, I'll try to compile sources for some of these things I've listed.

The quality of localizations is actually a conversation being had now instead of being outright ignored.

vagina bones

Yeah, there was that one localizer lamenting how terrible it was to discuss his job anymore because of his. If only the GG wiki was properly maintained so people could post these things more handily. My folder documenting this from 2016 until now's almost 5GB and I don't know how much I saved about what went on from the beginning to 2015 in my other hard drive.

I don't really have a folder, but I used to have the imgur album of Fates stuff bookmarked. I hope the next FE does better localization-wise, because a lot of the more die-hard fans were absolutely furious over it. I even checked on halfchan a couple times and the threads largely preferred the fan translation, despite its occasional big mistakes.

The closes things I could find are this:
archive.fo/MbLkd
breitbart.com/london/2014/11/24/international-game-developers-association-s-reputation-in-crisis/
And, this:
archive.fo/Bgm34
igda.org/news/190128/IGDA-Board-of-Directors-Statement-on-Harassment.htm

Also, here's something interesting I found
thanks to this article:
archive.fo/1UJMZ
recode.net/2014/10/17/11631990/the-gaming-industry-could-stop-gamergate-but-it-wont
archive.is/NnAGS
https:[email protected]/* *//open-letter-to-the-gaming-community-df4511032e8a

Anyways, I'm out for the night.

Still accepting drink ideas. Maximum of 4 per category.

where's the Yum Yum?

For beers, see if you can play on words for actual brands, keiths is a red stag, but I cannot think any vidya that could be related to it.

Harden the Fuck Up for a cold drink.

Off the top of my head I thought of badwasser as a play on words for budweiser.

F.K In The Coffee.

Or relations to symbols, like coors having a mountain for the big mountain in skyrim.

There's Pißwasser, a brand beer from the GTA series, but we already did a GTA drink, and it really doesn't sound tasty.

Muslims here in SEA (mainly in Malaysia, and south of the Philippines that we're trying to kick out, tbh) are very casual about it, and like Sunday Christians pay lip service to their faith except when it benefits them. If the rabid Islamites over in Indonesia get their way these Muslims in Name Only will be slaughtered en masse.

So yeah, fuck that idiot.

HOT DRINKS
-Chocobo Latte (just latte, served in a long glass–this sounds better at the coffee section though)
-Rumble Rose Hip Tea

COCKTAIL
-Warning Forever (vodka with curaçao, served with fruit bits)
-Black Chocobo (chocolate liqueur cocktail)

WINE
-Elixir (sparkling wine)

BEER
-Cirno's Special

Music-related question. What kind of instrument would I be looking for at 0:24-0:34? Cello or Violin?

Sounds like a synthesizer tbh

That's definitely synthesizer set to Strings tone. Probably closer to the sound of violins.

Reminder to ask for boards for codemonkey to restore. /ggis/ and /ggarchive/ were restored, don't know if anyone remembers those depositories

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/64m45w/news_michael_koretzky_will_not_be_directing_next/

Anyways, this is apparently going to be the next director of the Kunkel awards. Might be a bit sjw so we'll see what happens with Koretzky not in charge.

String Quartet synth maybe?

the thread asking for boards to come back was past post cap so I ended up tweeting at him and got my board up

Thanks! I feel like I heard that piece before along with that Touhou fan-game I posted where I thought some kind of flute was being played (And one of the suggestions was children's music.)

>>>/sudo/33976

What about this thread?

Don't forget to change your passwords, too. Endchan had all board owner emails and hashed passwords leaked. I'm worried someone's going to find my email in the leak and make fun of it because it's a really stupid name.

The new guy likes guns, but time will tell if hes actually a decent guy like scalia.

Yeah there's a second thread pinned now. Just in case any archive boards needs preserving, but I think we got the good stuff for now. It's annoying when even with a restore some threads break.

Or the hack allegedly done by Josh/Null.

I'm not really sure if I believe it was him, yet. I wish they had fed him to the pigs.

I'm honestly not sure that it could be much worse than it is now if you put Leigh Alexander at the helm. I get the point that they're trying to judge in a vacuum, and not rely on the rest of the site to influence their decisions, but the problem is that doesn't really work. You end up giving awards to sites that spend 99% of their time writing clickbait fluff, intentionally getting facts wrong, or insulting those that are supposed to be their target audience. It isn't like a movie award where somone's personal politics can be ignored for the role they play.

Speaking of Scalia and the ESA Redpilling..
Talk about judo moves.

He claims it was him but it's just a claim he didnt provide any proof, the source code was downloaded so it could be hiro for all we know.
As far as I know we don't know who it was.

You know you're old when remembering your youth makes you sad, regardless of how much better/independant/financially secure your life is now.

Meant to include that image with the rest of this post:

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/851192832777957376

Anyone placing bets as to how Trump and Milo will bounce back from this? They at least got Gorsuch the so called "Scalia clone" in, and I figure that Milo will still outperform Quinn's book regardless.

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/mass-effect-andromeda
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/mass-effect-andromeda
metacritic.com/game/pc/mass-effect-andromeda

I think Social Justice has either reached its breaking point or will in the following years to 2020. Can you imagine between this year's E3 to then if the game companies at large finally get the picture and admit like Marvel has that pandering to them is a surefire way to lose sales. I'd be happy if they at least vet their community managers silently.

Oh, we know exactly who they are. archive.is/WFK9S

I can't replay Grandia because there are a bunch of tracks in it that make me cry. I was miserable as a kid and hated life but those songs bring back memories of sitting on the floor of my cramped bedroom, playing a rented copy of Grandia and wondering what was going to happen next in it.

WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

I'm hoping anons are keeping an eye on the 2020 Olympics because if SJWeebs, BBC, and the usual are anything to go by, that might be their magnum shot at trying to subvert Japan and trying to change what gets made & what's considered "Polite"

I'm guessing /a/ will more than likely do nothing when that time comes. Reminds me of what gookanon said about how pissed off and cocky Japan is now that they've got their army back and South Korea overthrew their puppet leader that sucked their nip cock.

ara ara~

Not that kind of MILF, I'm afraid.
Here, have some actual ara.

I hope their arrogance doesn't leave them a blind spot open, because they should know all kinds of shit is going to be thrown at them once the event kickstarts (Especially considering how the UN wanted to SHUT IT DOWN on 'Sexist' stuff.)

Ara a best.

Guess we should just ban TV and be done with it.

If they really wanted to protect kids, they'd stop trying to normalize fucking them, wouldn't they? I'm honestly surprised they've held back on the pro-pedo articles for this long. When they started smearing Milo I figured they'd be back to sucking pedo cock in a week's time.

Japs have spent the entire time since the last war denying doing anything going full dindu instead of acknowledging and learning from their actions, they're going to do it again the only question is who will they do it to.

Daily reminder to throw rocks at reporters.

It was funny to see them rebuke the UN like that, "but jews fear the samurai" aside, will they be ready to see through their tricks then, or will their companies fold and their ignorance and apathy become their downfall like what we've seen regarding Nintendo of Japan to its American division?

I doubt it, I doubt that the patriotism of the general public will ever reach the point where their politicians can push for the invasion of other countries, plus I think the fear of the two bombs is enough to remind them of their folly, even if they don't like to admit it.

I hope normalfags actually bother to fight back against it when (((they))) start pushing it.

You would also have to SHUT DOWN the fake news machine considering how much torture porn & stuff that kids shouldn't hear about gets discussed.

That is my concern of them, being too defensive. Being polite will only do so much before they get their shit kicked in. Of course, as long as people say "2 Nukes weren't enough", I'm sure they'll remember it & not want it again (This time though, not from the atom bomb, but propaganda barrage.)

Threadly reminder that you are not Holla Forums

You fuck off, Marche. There's nothing shill about me thinking this at all.

I'm counting on otaku alone to fan the flames with rage. Push creators to reach their breaking point and say to fuck off.

The truth is even funnier crime has gone down as video game sales go up, the same is true for porn and rape, well in country that don't have Muslims anyway.

Me too. Given the history a lot of these social justice warriors have, I'm inclined to think they may have "ulterior motives" for trying to make it okay to have sex with little girls.

Wasn't there supposedly a significant drop in the months after the original Doom came out? Forget where I heard that.

I did find this not sure if it's accurate though, that plummet seems a little exaggerated.

They're all white.
LOOK THEY'RE ALL FUCKING WHITE.
THEY'RE FUCKING WHITER THAN Holla Forums, AND YET THEY CALL NAZIS RACIST.

All that needs to happen is that people like the creator of Girls Und Panzer get angry again, except amplified tenfold and spread throughout the most bustling and pop cultural places like Akihibara.

This what you looking for?
The ESA clarifies its anti-harassment stance, future of E3
archive.fo/3oqVA

What's he gonna do, sit on me?

Yeah, it's a bit suspect. I wouldn't be surprised if there's something to it, though. I love turning on something like Doom or Blood or Unreal Tournament when I had a bad day and I'm really angry.

I knew what that was before I even clicked on it, and I haven't seen that clip in at least 5 years, dammit. Kind of tough to enjoy Tim & Eric now, knowing that Tim (supposedly) got MDE cancelled because he doesn't like Sam.

Nazi's watch out.

Didn't know that, I don't follow American comedy. That sucks.

Just get them to do stupid shit like pic related

Sam talked about it on a podcast. Basically he said the numbers were good enough to get another season, but that the people in charge of Adult Swim listen to Tim, and Tim doesn't like him. He also said that, when the backlash hit over it being cancelled, he got a call from Adult Swim because they "didn't realize pressure from mde fans would be worse than the ten people who actually read buzzfeed".

I usually figure with these types of people how long it takes before they go full retard much like comedians who go full retard & think they're important.

I've heard lots of bad shit about Tim Heidecker, but I still enjoy rewatching it the same way I still enjoy the 7 Harry Potter books I own. The creator was a different person back then.

You burn the coal you pay the toll, he should enjoy that cultural enrichment.

Daily reminder that he sang about being a cuck to make fun of people calling him one and it backfired on him

I don't understand "coal burning". I like the smell of fire like I curiously like the smell of gasoline.

And no, I do not fucking directly inhale the latter because I know it causes health issues.

The same podcast Sam went on put it pretty well. Basically, the moment a comedian gets any respect, they get up their own ass and turn into a pundit. That's why he likes to tell stories about the time he got so drunk he shit in his dad's underwear (and his dad found out by listening to the podcast). It always makes me feel a little better because I have occasionally gotten so drunk I shit myself.

I don't really enjoy my Harry Potter books anymore because I've outgrown them. I try to separate creators from their work but some of these people make it real tough. Tim's stupid cuck song makes me like him even less. When somebody insults you, you don't just say "Oh yeah that's definitely true I am dumb I'm so dumb I can't even spell my own name look I'm so dumb I eat dirt hahaha". That just makes you look like a twat.

This is exactly why "coal burner" is a derogatory expression. Those who engage in it not poisons themselves but the people around them. I suppose smoking should be more appropriate, but the (((tobacco industry))) wouldn't want to be associated with such negativity. :^)

Whoops, forgot to add that.

No blogposting! Keep that to 4 AM.

I hope more manga authors come out to call the shit. Ken of love hina fame was vocally against the tpp, and Kōji Kumeta is not shy about using his manga to acll out bullshit like all the damn censors in japan and political corruption.

1-4 were decent books, but the latter 3 were ass.

You need to encourage exactly that.

What's wrong with Order of the Phoenix and Death Hallows?

We need to reach the fans themselves to connect with and inform. This is exactly why I'm learning Japanese with Reanon's help along with the other few, but I still haven't figured out sentence structure because I know I've seen English translations all over the place in terms of order and there's a severe limit to creative expression if you have to have person, objects and actions in a specific order.

The latter 3 of the series in general are arse because the story gets in the way of anything fun like the first 4 and it really gets bogged down by rowling being let off the leash by her editor. The last 3 are so bad there's even a theory that the first 4 were written by someone else because of how inconsistent the magic is.

Good evening faggots!

Sadly, I wasn't able to watch Sakura Genesis last Sunday. I'm still waiting for an upload on Youtube. But I know that Shibata didn't win against Okada, but the fact that he got a title shot means he got a chance to win this year.

Would you say Deathly Hallows overcompensated its lack of deaths throughout the series?

Is that bad as far as writing despite the realistic amount of carnage and tragic moments that would result in them stacking up? It was a war after all.

Also, the Gringotts heist full of all kinds of crazy antitheft tricks climaxing with stealing a fucking dragon to escape after narrowly avoiding being burned to death by molten gold was a nice eventful example of story writing always being important as far as what it directly results in. It doesn't make up for the lack of fun word building happening, but it is there.

Does the dragon come back up after that? No.
Did the Horcrux have to be there in the first place to set off the portion? No, but it was a nice way to bring up an in universe relevant place like that to the world and show how fucked thieves of that particular bank would normally be in a conclusion that got as dangerous as it needed to be outside the safety of Hogwarts the entire rest of the series securely took place in building up to actual adventure and hiding from an ever present enemy.

Thank you for not being a storyfag, Bateman.

(waste)

NIGGER
Eat banana

We're discussing enjoying shit regardless of what's become of the creator and why.

I regret those quads as well. If I notice my posting getting too shit or wasteful, I'll delete it.

That's 100% guaranteed. If they have to tolerate loli to discourage 3D pedo shit, they'll do it in a heartbeat and the lolifags will especially jump at the opportunity to distance themselves.

archive.is/kAID6

Men and women are the same, fellas. Remember that.

I thought effort always triumphed? Fucking shonenshit lied to me.

Torture porn?

Like Insex stuff?

Now imagine these ladies going up against this madman.

it does, men work harder than women

I don't think it's possible to be more shonen than a group of under-15 boys soccer players, they just got out-shonened.

There's a reason why men and women sports teams are separated, men will always dominate over them.
This is why allowed "trannys" in is unfair if it's a guy pretending to be a woman he will win constantly.

So much butthurt in the comments.

That diving slide stealing the ball into a a powerful kick was awesome. Does he seriously fucking kick people in Soccer?

Even a woman on hormone treatment will wreck every other chick, had that happen in some texas wrestling tournament a month ago.

Yup. Pepe is really notorious for his dirty plays. He's a really great defender, but he doesn't help himself by taking shots here and there when doing his job at his position.

So science directly points out blatant femishit retardation. Neat.

I'd rather stick to much easier pointing out sexualization isn't muh soggy knees and increasing resentment.

archive.is/ZEQGQ

Never forget the phrase 'gender' is made up by a child mutilator.

Reminder identity is a complete oversentimental load of bullshit.

We kinda domesticated the worst gender to mean sex over the years and its not going to change back to this clown show meaning feeling garbage

The only people that think when people say gender they mean the 72 million of them ans not just male or female are sjw idiots

This only further proves that psychology is a bullshit pseudoscience for those that fail at real sciences like engineering.

If none of you have been paying attention to the psychology reproducibility crisis for the past two years, you should go look it up because it's pretty funny.

tl;dr a Harvard research group found that the results of around 60% of published psychology studies couldn't be reproduced in experimentation and the whole field has been in a slow-motion meltdown about it.

twitter.com/DegenRolf/status/851414788857090049

None of them are doing a peace sign.

You know what you must do.

Well fuck, guess I have to read all that horseshit research now.

Social Psychology yes and others, but not Evolutionary and Personality Psychology.

WOW

Do you have the webm version of this? I can't play mp4s on my end.

Should encourage her into Evolutionary Psychology, she will be required to study a lot of biology.

Its lana rain
Despite looking like a shitty low quality weeb trap she is just an ugly sjweeb ratqueen honypot

bkub may be niche but he was very vocal about the TPP. Now that poptepipik is getting a CGanimu maybe they'll include the girls cursing about Takeshobo and the TPP to spread the sentiment even more.

Great, Jonathan Blowjob is in the tweet chain sharing in his great knowledge and wisdom

Tell me this is making waves in dismissing bullshit from universities.

We need to fight more for human sexuality. Point out how natural it is to be attracted to titties in general and also adolescents.

The second retards bitch about how triggered that harmless aspect makes, the second that can be made a humiliating example of.

Does Pop Team Epic shit on the west?

Yes

Wonderful. I'll wait for the first chance I can to jump into action and start some shit.

That's an interesting suggestion. If anything good comes out of it, maybe she could analyze the person behind this for kicks:

>>>/sudo/34031

Fuck this nigger, man.

This is the exact kind of logic that would get psychic surgeons their MD. What the fuck is wrong with these people, lead paint was illegal long before most of them were born.

He shits on pretty much everyone though. The possibility of the TPP passing got his serialization cancelled so for him it's personal.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Bkub is awesome.

I have a feeling that the stratford prison experience is not completly reproducable either.

Has he made any kind of comment on censorship? I can only imagine someone like him properly insulting foreigner retardation about absolutely nothing.

archive.is/D4KT1

twitter.com/Grummz/status/851784190227914754

He does shit on rabid fan syndrome, but unsure about censoring.

japs are making a Fullmetal Alchemist live action

I don't don't care I just like it when she goes crosseyed when she cums.

Fucking hell even rocks have more personality then these people, they act like NPCs who only say the same shit over and over no matter how many times you talk to one.

link for this one vid?

i am too lazy to just go and look for some normalfag porn on google

How hard is it to just type in "Lana Rain" into pornado, you faggot?

They are retards that make Capcom look like geniuses; if only because Capcom can at least retain some of the people that made good games, while EA just grinds them into dust.

Id say thats dangeous territory since fma is big with weebs, but japan doing it means it might be good.

i'd say EA knows how to milk their cows, while capcom has only been able to piss people off for the last 5 years

We wazu da nazis onii-chan

Nothing about overseas censorship from what I've seen.

japan does a lot of live action for their weeb shit, 99% of them suck

I speak in comparison to any hollyjew adaptation.

It never stops being funny.

Surprising no one:

archive.is/Ywca9

Finally, Bayo gets to enjoy PC power.

Between this, Snake's Pass, and Spark: The Electric Jester-I hope they collectively demolish Yooka Laylee.

I dont get it.

Finally be able to play it at a frame rate above 12, I wonder if the usual suspects will get salty over her again?

Which brings me to the good part:

More Bayonetta porn!

>>>/vp/41
A three year old thread has survived this long.

What are the odds the port will be shit at first?

Sega's NOT WB Games, so there's very little likelihood of Bayo being another Arkham City Origins.

They did some great PC ports and they've had a lot of PC dev acquisitions in the past, and the Binary Domain port was bretty gud.

I remember now that the Valkyria Chronicles port was great.
It looks like it's in safe hands.

Let's link to a site we want to support.
nichegamer.com/2017/04/11/bayonetta-coming-to-pc-today-in-4k/

Ok, thats pretty dumb.

I played the ps3 port and the wiiu ports both, did notice the feamerate when paying attention on ps3, not so much on the wiiu.

Don't you have a twitter to shitpost on?

I do hope you pcfags enjoy the game, that said, I am a little sad its not bayo or a spinoff using the assets of scalebound made for pc and the switch to stick it to microkike.

I just found this on facebook. Notice the last line:

And yet many of the things in this very image are false or purely subjective. The person that makes this and spreads it is the very same kind of person that immediately became anti-gamergate based purely on what their favorite media outlet said. They really do just numbly agree with anything the TV tells them, holy shit it pisses me off. I swear to god america is a county ripe for propaganda.

Sounds like you're spooked son.

If Platinum is gonna salvage their work on Scalebound for anything, it'll probably be Drakengard 4, considering Taro is still hanging around with the studio even after Automata got released.

Who cares about Scalebound?
>Tfw Disney will never hire Platinum to make Spectrobes 4

That would be pretty awesome, i could not get into 3's combat, so it would make me happy.

Bayo 2 played really well on the wiiu, suprising even in online multiplayer mode.
Meanwhile most devs can't get their games running at 60fps on superior hardware to the wiiu.

Scalebound is dead, microshit owns the IP to it so if it is salvaged it wont be from platinum but Microsoft, still want it?

They're both cheering and using this as an opportunity to shill for their candidate while ignoring the fact he's fighting the both the Cuckservatives and Democrack establishment, Media, and the various parties that have a vested interest in keeping the status quo, but they can go on and on about while fucking shilling for their media masters that are suddenly like Trump! bullshit lists like this without sources or context is a pathetic attempt at D&C, but hey, Trump supporters can spot bullshit better than the Democrackers and SJWs,

Microsot would not have gotten all the assets. Or the idea of a platinum crazy 4 player coop.

Internet meet ups should be banned

The media is what pisses me off the most. GG really opened my eyes to how much they blatantly lie and push false narratives. The media is nothing but a giant propaganda machine anymore and dumbasses buy into all of it. That post on facebook had people in the comments just lapping that shit up.

Or the concept of a little girl bro-ing it up with dinosaurs which was Kamiya's initial idea before Microshaft decided to make it normalfag friendly.

The reason why they were all parroting the same thing and the reason Trump won ironically is due to the DNC, they picked who they thought would be the candidate shillary would easily win against and had all their MSM buddies focus on him making the others obsolete.
That backfired on them.

The "obama a gud boy" and "just because you do not like it does not mean its fake" oppose eachother.

The media has been nothing but a giant propaganda machine since the first newspaper rolled off the press. You are just seeing it for the first time.

What were they political affiliation? if they were Shillary supporters, then it's fucking nothing, and that last line, the media reported that Trump was a Russian puppet and he did the opposite with that fucking Syrian strike, is he still a puppet, which is it? cognitive dissonance

It was some facebook page called "He is still not my president" or something to that effect. A friend of mine is always arguing with fuckers like that and facebook is always sharing his comments. Before this he kept shitposting Boston Antifa.

Always funny coming across tumblr arguments like these since you know the SJWs are going to swarm and pounce. Bless are those who brave the battles on dealing with Tumblr snowflakes.

archive.is/VX4VB

The post that starts demanding a list of certain female video game characters really takes the cake.

Also did Louise Mensch blame Russia for gamergate or something? If so that's funny since she was pro-gg and always tried to use the hashtag to shill her dumb heatstreet articles.

It's fucking amazing, the Leftards finally drowned down all of their Anti-War voices and want another Libya and Iraq clusterfuck, and they're still mythologizing Magical King Negro who used various internet companies to spy on people (they memory-holed PRISM), Droned people, helped the Colored Revolutions that did fucked up Libya, Egypt and Syria, let ISIS to run wild in Iraq, gave guns to the Mexican Cartels, and the only response is MUH OBANGOCARE! where the entire country's infrastructure and 20 trillion dollar debt can not make it sustainable in the future.

Antifa Shillary supporters who are still hoping for 2020? tell them no refunds from Comrade Bernie.

Do you guys know any other porn sites other than the most visited ones that have a huge amount of library?

xvideos, pornhub, redtube and youporn have been blocked by our country's ISP and I'm hungry for some porn. Please help.

That's why they're currently at war with the internet, people on the net have more influence and respect then they do and their audience is leaving.
If you went up to a young adult who didnt have dyed or or live in marxist run cities who they trust more the MSM or some idiot on youtube 70%+ of the time they would say the youtube guy, the dinosaur is dying but they don't want to accept it.

Right now they're trying, and failing, to ruin youtubers but I suspect soon they will try and acquire some by showering them with attention and praise and giving them air time as long as they play by their rules.

Yes she claims we are being funded by them, I have yet to see a pay check.

Crosslinking with another thread since you may want to read about it -

Wow, that is a lot of sources in that image.
The butthurt is great.

It's super fucking obvious too. You can almost smell the desperation. The media is trying hard to take out the silver bullet that will end them. Then you have youtubers that somehow don't see it. People like Jacksepticeye and his whole audience took the media's side back when they attacked PewDiePie. Shit blew my mind. The kool aid is powerful shit.

Loser
Gay

Hmm that sounds like another project that got fucked over by meddling, but I cannot recall it. Any ideas nintendo?

Obamacare was a gov organized ransom. You pay or the gov forces you to pay from what I heard. Its nothing like canadas, which is better your doctors are much more competent and worse ours is cheap on us but causes the former spoiler

It was decent. Emphasis on "was", as it went to shit 15-20 years ago.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/brash-games-forcibly-changed-review-scores-gets-removed-from-opencritic/28389/

Christ it's never enough.

What country do you live in that they're blocking all porn? Holy fuck

Southeast Asia is notorious for this. I really hate it!

use a VPN

The line itself was always hyperbole. It's going to be tarifs or remittances.

How is donating the whole thing to charity, NOT refusing the salary? Besides it keeps with tradition.

They should have went with >He did not Repeal and Replace
As it is their line sounds stupid. He's done jack shit with healthcare

Are they trying to get people to forget the Nunez thing? The Susan Rice thing? Trump and his staff were undoubtedly spied on.

they haven't got to taxes yet.

Stopped clock is right twice a day.

I'm disappointed with all the Goldman Sachs people in the whitehouse, but he's made a ton of anit lobbying executive orders they are ignoring.

Yeah, it was probably more. Seriously though, Project Veritas, the Michigan recount, do they really think we have forgotten all that?

Oh look the broken clock is right again.

In other news despite the terrorist yelling >Allah Ackbar
as they murder people, their true motives will never be known. Also there is an increase of trucks randomly attacking people. Bad trucks. Bad.

Like clockwork, they only hate her because she's attractive but no were the sexists.

Wasn't Monster Tale almost that in idea?

And, it's because of fuckers like these that I'm making the diversity OC.

Tumblr (Yeah, it's a shit site, but it does share quite a lot of porn)
Hitomi.la (Hentai)
Sadpanda/g.e-hentai.org share some regular porn

That's off the top of my head.

Now I want to see an user post some vintage porn (And, to the one who does, make sure the post is, at least, OT).

I though Opencritic "wasn't" suppose to take off as a better Metacritic alternative?

How about porn videos? As in with full lengths?

Just use damn proxy user. You know how to do that. Also let me guess, Singapore ?

Be sure to post it in one of the related boards.

Torrent sites

That's all I got because I can't stand watching porn over reading it.

I don't know what to think. I have Bayo1&2 on the WiiU, but think I would prefer a PC version since I can more easily mess with the graphics, record footage, and fuck around with the occasional odd controller like steering wheels. Either way, if my WiiU goes to shit, I guess I could buy Bayo1 a second time.

Philippines…. Sadly.

Their logic is since it's not literal 1970s era land phone line wire taps Trump is lying. Any other form of surveillance that's found they hand wave, since Trump used the specific term "wiretapping." It's dishonest as all get out.

Damn, not even close.

IT'S OUT

And it's out.

Nice try, slow nerd.

if there is it is probably also blocked. I think a vpn is your best bet.

Nuka failee chose the wrong day to release.

They're banking on the pandering they did to feminists and SJWs to deliver them the sales. After all, the WHOLE WORLD agrees with them and will support their "cause".

Yuss! That's the one, tanks.

Those ones seems to be more IGDA and iirc gamasutra related. (them playing defense and gaslighting for the usual suspects and clique). They're within the same neighborhood but their shit will have to wait in terms of this redpill.

Is it the 404 page when you go to the catalog? That one might be fixed with just posting a new thread. If the actual threads are broken, that one is out of my paygrade.

Yes, user, it's fucking infuriating and at this point I'm just pointing out femishits and mudshits are bad to help the retardation fall apart on its own.

The first one was already annoying but holy hell did they make it worse with the replaced version.

I have to wonder though was this PC port made to recoup lost money from microsoft fucking them over or was this in the works for awhile?

Is that really their BO, Jesus she's ugly. it's a dude isn't it?

That one might be a good combo if paired with that Markels quote oc. The "every new medium needs to fight to etc, why would a james bond vidya be treated differently from the book or movie it was based from etc".

It's a tranny

Bayonetta? The only reason it got a port was because Valkyria Chronicles's PC port completely blew their expectations out of the water. Those massive sales were the gateway to more PC ports for sega games.
Too bad they take forever to pump out new releases. I just want my Vanquish, Virtual On and Virtua Fighter ports already

I'd doubt it's something for a "recoup" or whatever else, user. A port doesn't just take a few months to get made, and I doubt, knowing how demanding the PC crowd is, they'd make a half-hearted port that has big compatibility issues.

Point out why you and anyone else are not sexist just for sexualizing women, especially fucking characters and retaliate viciously if the retard rudely doubles down and thinks it can pathetically talk shit in that situation.

Duterte continuing to crack down on degenerates I see.

reminds me of this

oops, didn't mean to use the meme pic that time

archive.is/nk04p

Valkyria Chronicles was a rock solid port, back when it came out I had a toaster so weak calculators had more processing power but it still ran the game flawlessly.

Thing is, didn't Sega always do numerous PC ports of their games for years, even when they were making consoles?

Holy shit what. And it's only 20 dollarydoos.. That's fucking smart.

If only they could get Bayo 2 also.

Yooka-Laylee is already out on GOG.

Doubt.jpg
Oh you mean that kind of 'pro-gg', then yeah. :^)

If this guy is right I'd throw him in a cell for a week or so if I was Trump, he has no business warning everyone of a military action before its taken.

When you put it like that, I hope Trump does something before the Norks threaten, or even begin to attack, South Korea.

Posting about upcoming military actions before they happen on twitter for attention is a great idea, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Not consistently since the early 2000's and late 90's. Barely anything last gen except a handful of multiplats and PC exclusives from companies they bought out

Just retweet it to the Norks "official" Ministry of Information twitter account

What the fuck is going on in the trump administration? Granted a NK strike is more more logical than a syrian one given that they have nukes, but it's still too neoconnish for my liking.

Holla Forums is going full crazy on this, it's too much Neocon and Democrack bullshit military hissyfitting world policeman tactics, Syria and Bad Korea with the allies behind them such as Iran, Russia and China being given a warning, this is too much chaos, but then again Kek was a Chaos Frog God.

It's great for getting them to do a pre-emptive strike

There is also a huge influx of leftardpol shills trying to d&c and gaslight in there and everywhere else. So I suggest people calm the fuck down a bit. And just remember pic related.

Both the Democratic and the Republican party is stocked to the gills with warhawks. Trump is just one man and he is beginning to see the limits of his own power.

This is the primary reason why I didn't have the faith in Trump most people on this board seem to have. He just doesn't have the people around him to execute the political line he wants and will eventually be dragged back to the kind of policies the rest of the GOP wants and that seems to be heading straight to Third World War.

You allowed your hopes and dreams to get the better of you. There was never any real hope.

If it happens then criticize, we've been Saber rattling at each other for decades with nothing occurring. Regardless if real it shouldn't be being leaked all over twitter as it won't prevent anything and just gives North Korea early warning if true.

There are legitimate concerns under the pile of 1 and done shill posts and leftard shitty D&C OCs, but then again, it's gotta be military posturing for Fat Kim.

Part of me wants Trump to fuck with North Korea because I'm in the mood for a little havoc myself, specifically if they do something like wipe off SanFran or LA in retaliation but this is probably the lack of sleep talking.

Also, a present for our resident Emma Watson admirer: archive.is/TUIx4

get trucked Val

Let's just hope that he doesn't see the intervention in Syria as a sign of a coming invasion

Orland doing some damage control regarding that polygon piece about PDP moving to Twitch

archive.is/S808D
archive.is/fvSIh
archive.is/Vw4en
archive.is/JjRap
archive.is/CsqXx

God, I hate GameFAQs. They are just as bad as neofag.

What's going on there?

He lost a lot of good people on his team, McFlynn and some of his other appointments, so good job MSM and Democucks! doesn't help the GOP assholes were all talk and were happy about his and the other's replacements.

Too many conflicting reports by all sides of the media, says he won't intervene but will focus on ISIS others say he will, it's a clusterfuck of agenda pushing.

Fucking faggot.

You got banned, warned, or suspended for even being vaguely critical and is shitted up with white knights like it's the fucking Round Table or some shit.

Really?

archive.is/pUJl7

I wonder what Moriarty will say now since he's friends with a bunch IGN faggots who are deep in the koolaid. He's just another Ian Cheong who saw his boat was eventually going to sink and then changed sides

meant for

Then do what is possible within your own power. No particular use worrying what is not possible. Only faggots and leftards wants apathy and despair. Someone in despair is always easier to control.
Yeah. Lil' Kim really let herself go these days. Once upon a time she was akshually kinda cute. I would tap that oilwell in her prime, but I'd still double bag it.

:^)

Watching Rubin's transformation over the past couple years has been entertaining. A part of me wants to see him have someone like Richard Spencer on his show just because of how much of a shitstorm it would kick up.

archive.fo/C17C9

This dude is the fucking boss. Imagine using his weapon-grade autism for space travel or fusion energy. Good lord.

Having principles is a bitch.

It doesn't, you fell for a ruse

So wait, this journalist is literally trying to destroy a man's livelihood and his followers still spew "lol it's about ethics nyuck nyuck nyuck!"

Holy fucking shit there isn't enough rage in the world right now.

it was a ruse user

Wow, I actually have a reason to use these now.

You happen to have a video link that isn't from Cucktaco? Archive is bringing up fuck all.

Someone bully this nerd.

I will accept the bullying.
How ironic I used Satania as a reaction image.

Lel what a gay.

BACK TO THE GATOR BASEMENT ALONG WITH GOOK-CHAN, user

archive.is/GLbwg
twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216

Mombot did a do

Yep, the game industry is heading for a crash. Anyone want to start placing bets on the month it will happen?

kek

The fact that Yukalaylee is above neir automata is fucking criminal.

Now

To be fair it was released (for PC) just 7 days short of a month ago m8.

Wtf is that game? Sounds like some kind of mobileshit. Why is it top seller?

it's almost half the price too

The fact that Yukalaylee is just barely beating a game that is much more expensive and nearly a month old is fucking hilarious

October 2017

Lel

Denovu, a few people I've talked to on steam said they would have bought it day one if it wasn't for that, they're waiting and hoping it gets removed.
I'm one of them if SE grows a fucking brain and removes it i'll buy it within the hour.

archive.fo/IzzGd
pcgamesn.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-steam-early-access

Another battle royale clone like H1Z1 King of Kill & The Culling
streamerbait

It's over.

It's all ogre.

It's not showing that on my end.

All that salt.

I do think we are due a crash, but Holla Forums has been predicting a crash for years.

Isn't Steam sales separated by region?

It's on Steam's frontpage. Unfortunately, you have to click "Top Sellers", otherwise you're greeted by this beautiful sight.

Exactly.

You'd better check the Global sales instead

store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=globaltopsellers&os=win

I wonder what they fucked up this time.

This is what I'm getting.

Fucking streamers.

On global Bayo is number one and Yoka Cuckme seven.

Can't wait for the inyourfave tranny addition to the game.

I have 3 copies of Bayonetta on several platforms, yet i am considering buying the PC version anyway.

Am I shit with my finances?

Yes.

But if you have the money, there is no harm done.

Nah man. The Gantz LA movies were definitely worse the GitS LA movie.

nichegamer.com/2017/04/11/sega-has-plans-to-explore-pc-port-options-following-bayonetta/

I also have 10% of them i actually played.

I approve, next port vanquish.

Does this mean we could get Yakuza games on PC?

Next is VF5.

Shit guys what do we do now? nigs stole our magic powers!

>Cosmic Smash with a new two player mode
Please sega

I fucking hope so

that sucks. i've bought it twice and 100% them both.
third times the charm!

i want vanquish or VF5.

I already told you guys in the fighting games general a month ago that we will be porting VF5 soon.
Please look forward to it.

I mistyped, I 100% Bayonetta in all my copies, what I meant to type was I have over 500 steam games, 10% of them I touched.

The Egyptians (The original sorcerers) were a multi-colored race. Heck, a number of years ago, NatGeo was making a big deal that there were black Egyptian pharaohs. So, no, they didn't steal our magic.

But does it have Quest Mode added back in? That was the greatest single player mode ever added to a fighting game, I still replay VF4:Evo's Quest Mode every few months

Vanquish and JSRF are on my wishlist.

Magic was asian first bitches. Fuck off with the cultural appropriation of adian cultures racists.

i'll believe it when i see it

How does that sound?

Just think if this guy wasn't completely insane he could be building spacecraft or doing something of value to humanity instead of whatever the fuck that was.

Hey the world champion womens snooker player almost made it to the crucible this year.

Just meme it away from them, it really isn't that hard

It's actually going to be a hybrid version of VF FS and the 360 version plus something extra :3

Whites have meme magic anyway, the most powerful of them all. It can bind the destiny of this world.

archive.fo/7inkE
And on that day the prostitution industry saw a big boom in sales.

Don't care about extras, I just want quest mode. I would purge a small middle eastern city if that means I get quest mode back with updates.

Doesn't affect me at all. If my figure gets good enough, I'll just trap and steal business from them.

You will get quest mode.

How does that change anything? Even without that, they can't get laid.

Okay, so what middle eastern city do you want me to purge?

JERUSALEM

And it tells all those betas who are in it to try and get pussy that they will not get pussy.

You must retake Constantinople

I'll leave it to your discretion.

THIS
t. ortodox

no first for benis, therefore sage

alright I'll go with or
I'll keep it as a surprise.

Remember that passenger who got beaten on United Airlines?

Well, fuck you for defending him, since he has a "Troubled Past", used drugs maybe once or twice. Totally gives United Airlines the right to do what they did.

archive.is/cKwYq

Seriously, fuck the lugenpress.

This cannot backfire fast enough. To me femishits cannot be BTFO enough.

At what point did we defend?

We even dominate fields we dont give a shit about.

That's really easy to do when only white people and some asians give a fuck about their jobs.

If your girlfriend or wife is a feminist you are already fucked in so many way this doesn't matter. You're already cucked.

That said…

>Google world's greatest wizards

>Google world's greatest witches

Women like witchraft for some reason. I dated a girl who was really into it back in college. Maybe something about having more power than they reallu have. Some kind of female fantasy.

On average woman seem to be interested in supernatural things, which is maybe way supernatural trash romance novels are so popular.

My mother is into that shit to, I a lot of woman seem to be and I have no clue why.

Well we still have our dicks and aren't all turbo gays so it is safe to say it doesn't work, or feminist and sj type people can't use it.

Or maybe our autism makes us immune.

More like the obsession of "A school shooting happened, body looks like this." or "A US Soldier dead, lets show pictures of his corpse." & what not

Prepare to hard meme 2D.

Speaking of which what happened to trapanon? was he caught?

Prepare yourself for a slew of article about how men ignore women and it is misogynistic. That said, real women who arent social medias addicted vapid whores still exist and are more approchable amd engaging.

But I already do that. In countries where it's a real problem. And I already don't have sex. What is this supposed to accomplish?

All I think is that women are more comfortable believing in things that obviously arent true..

But that is in the modern era.
In the olden days of witch hunts, everybody believed in it.

dontchu mean they wuz kangs n shiiet?

He found Wu's onion site about dank barbie meme's. He is making fun about the bad meme's from wu! Stay save.

I'm new to anime and whenever two or more characters are pulling something they say something that sounds to me like "Say…NO!" and then pull. One anime subbed it as meaning "Now pull." Yet another subbed it as meaning "one, two" as in counting. Google is turning up nothing since I don't know how it's spelled originally.

Want to learn Nip?

I would actually but for now I just want to know what that means. I should ask Mombot

Or just check the previous thread archives. I'd link you the first Nip lesson in these threads but I'm busy with work.

waste of time, these asians are weird and never say good shit anyway.

wew
well, here is the thing, halfcuck has a way better conversation about the fucked up industry than you anons.

what actually happened?

I actually have them saved.

I'm afraid he is.
RIP trapanon, he wanted to be the pretty girl.

When stuff happens we discuss it.

The pink haired one is prettier.

I don't know how it's spelled either but I assume it's like this せの (Se No).
It means essentially what you said, its like "one two" and the something strenuous is being performed.
Like taking part in a tug of war or something of the sort.

Put them all in a folder, compress them and send them to us once Reanon lessons are complete please

I hope not, god speed trapanon.

Already doing that.

it happen right now on halfcuck

Arent those the guys form TERA?

The fifth image does not include the hiragana spelling of Thursday 木曜日 ( もくようび)

Twitter catfights aren't happenings.

That led me to the answer, thanks user.

Fuckin saved, thank you also

Stupid as you can get, just about every ancient civilization known to man had magical practice in some form, even if it was just invocations to the gods thinking it would grant them fortune.

Is this about polygon trying to get pewdiepie taken off twitch?

You mean this one?

He said he recovered the package without being detected.

Yes, he is also tsundere toward kaname even if he wants to fuck him in the ass hard.

Saved, I'll apply it when we compile all of the lessons.

Then I'm going to relentlessly point out the presumptuous retardation and misuse of it.

I guess that black magic primal intention and the reason that was created was to steal things or people from others, forcing others do what you want even against their will, and to hurt people.

We can now safely say everyone is gay for Locon's traps.

it started as normal gg thread and turned into a new fire.

Kaname is a new GG mascot. You know for "diversity".

No I wasn't. Things I can't do shit with my parents home.

Do you think Locon is gonna find this board one day?

Why would anyone do that

Wait, cuckchan has a GG thread? Are they going for it or just shitposting about the dumb gaymurgays as usual? I have trouble believing anyone on 4chan would care about the industry or anything. If they did they wouldn't have cast out GG back during the exodus.

I hope polygon burns for this. This is beyond disgusting and is an obvious attack and anyone who says it isn't is a fucking retard. I've never been a fan of PewDiePie but he doesn't deserve to have his whole fucking life ruined because he told edgy jokes. Gaming journalism and the media in general need to fucking pay.

Just wait till they go to sleep?

Polygon is on the way out, they barely have any viewership left, that is why they scramble hastily like this to make news.

And wake the parents up by making too much noise? Hell no, he must play it safe.

What is trapanon trying to do?

Trap and post pics. I want to look good though, I'm not trying to look like ADF. That will take some effort, proper makeup and everything.

Oh, godspeed then.

I do want to believe you, but is there proof? I long for the day these people have to get jobs at McDonalds because nobody else wants their talentless asses.

Different site ranking being posted, also velocity of comments and they aren't even on the opencritic top 10 of trusted publication.

This shit bothers me, I turned off my adblock and clicked around pewdiepie's channel. No ads at all on any of them. The media have successfully assassinated the top youtuber in the world and all it took was a single article. Just recently they took out Milo with a few out of context remarks. They tried to take out JonTron and there's no telling how that might affect him in the long run.

The media's reach is long and powerful. It's truly frightening just how powerful they are. They can ruin lives. It's a bit disheartening to know all that gamergate has done and all the snakes we've exposed and all the lies we've uncovered, but they still have this kind of power.

They'll just artificially bloat their views with bots.

Last year I randomly thought of an alligator snapping turtle Vivian could have as a pet called Vic or something with a V as well.

Basically summed up as a patient and unpredictably dangerous, but otherwise fun creature that simply wants to enjoy representation of GG. Kind of like a yin to her yang that found interact in amusing ways with other tans when it isn't slowly moving through piles of shitty games to sink into the case of a gem.

Unfortunately, I can't try drawing this humble big guy until I can figure out how to draw it. I think people would like him.

Like anyone with any self respect would want to fuck a feminist.

Pdp is far from done user. Don't despair, this operation against pdp cost a lot more to journos than to pdp. I'm sure pdp will be more than fine.

That's sort of a good thing, it means the MSM's back is to the wall, why else would they go out of their way to destroy their competition.
And even though PDP lost his ads he didn't lose his subscribers nor did Jon in fact they gained more while the MSM keeps losing theirs.
For example just recently some article popped up where they asked a few thousands teens what they thought was "cool" and they all hated the MSM which made the clowns at Vice throw a hissy fit on twitter.

Youtube ads barely pay shit anymore. Most people now have those in video ads. PDP even laughed at polygon calling him poor and a failing persona.

Does subscriber number count when you can't monetize and make money off of it?

I'm not much on Twitter shit but any archives. I can always use a good twitter meltdown.

They even got so asshurt that they brought out the old "scream 'MISOGYNIST' until people hate the people we hate" song and dance routine.

Subscribers are useless without ad revenue, sure there's Patreon but they can just as easily kick people off as we all are well aware of. Matters less to Felix obviously as he's financially set for the rest of his life but could definitely hurt Jontron.

The people that go on about being glad about how streamers are being demonetized are absolute idiots. If only people who push the SJW crap get income from streaming its pretty obvious what direction all youtubers will go to, you'll end up with all of youtube being as thoroughly pozzed as normal television.

Those same idiots are screaming about youtube delisting LGBT content. Rules for thee but not for me.

Sure that's a portion of them but there's also a huge chunk that celebrate it just because of a "screw youtubers, bunch of welfare leeches" mentality. I have seen that both on Holla Forums and on Holla Forums. This ignores the fact that if they're driving views to ads companies want to deliver then they're performing a demanded job, even if not traditional, otherwise they would not be being paid to begin with.

>tfw you find a note from your dead father with the words "i want to live longer for my son"

Yea, that's dumb.

I mean, I don't like most youtubers, not a fan of PDP and Jontron, but fucking them over for wrongthink is a shitty thing to do, and that rule can just as easily be applied to anything committee-unapproved. Anyone cheering that on only enables this.

Didn't he make tens of millions of dollars just from screaming and playing vidya for ten year olds so far?

If that faggot markiplier can just go away I will be a happy camper. I can't stand that obnoxious face.

Is the the PDP wannabe with the neon pink hair?

Markiplier is actually redpilled he's dropped hints

>yfw that his message that he's coming back as a ghost

Oh right, they put their version of mann vs machine today.

I never knew my dad, could explain why i'm into milfs and traps.
At least it's a good lesson for you to always be close with your children.

Who cares, only consoletards and underage children play that terrible TF2 ripoff.

Play a good game instead, like Nier.

It was given to me as a gift and I don't like to waste gift for mediocre they are.

Plus no kids or brazileans because it's something you have to pay for.

From last bread

I find it irritating, not demoralizing.

Try to make people less patient for what you can point out as blatantly bullshit and this will end a lot faster.

Stop bullying that poor user. Now I would never recommend buying a 60€ game that on top of that also has micro transactions, but if that user enjoys that game let him have his fun.

Fun is just a buzzword.

Just play the PC version of Bayonetta 1. Just came out today.

My condolences.
We are here for you.

What the hell does that mean? I don't speak your weird language.

I think it means something along the lines of "ta-daa".

Rape porn when?

That's the second user dad we lost this year.

Seriously, get ready to really have fun tempting normalfags with 2D.

We could really make this blow up without even trying.

Thought I'd give you fags an update, sage for blogpost.
all attempts to recover from my old drive has been an ultimate failure
all my data, all the screencaps and archives as well as my bookmarks with Rami and all the other clique faggots acting like fucking faggots
all gone
literally the only thing I managed to save was this one fucking reaction image and it fucking fits this situation
everything else is gone, my Holla Forums folder, my old 4chan folder, several years of dedicated autism, all the webms, my fucking rare pepe wallet with a HWNDU Pepe card, my rare Vivs including all the porn, the deepfreeze-tans, gildas, gondolas, moonman, fucking EVERYTHING IS GONE
Every major image that showed up in the #GG threads, all the .pdfs, literally everything, three years of dedicated, daily autism desperately trying to keep records of images, documents, and copypasta in case some shit goes wrong, pretty much beyond reach.
I do nothing, for nothing, because nothing, what does that make me?
again, sorry for the blogpost but I just suffered a fucking existential crisis from this, I hope you faggots are doing better than I am

I know that feel all to well, my last hard-drive died and like a fucking idiot I didn't back anything up.
Take this as a lesson to ALWAYS back your files up, it's more important then archiving.

Jesus

Get yer DeepFreeze sisters here
>>>/gamergatehq/269029

Plenty of Vivs here
>>>/gamergatehq/289467

what about druids?

Learning Japanese is not hard it is just tedious and time consuming especially if you are bad at straight up memorization. I recommend Mnemonics.
ok
alright
uh

always back up you shit user

That's so sad.

My dad is kinda cruel to me, maybe that's why I want to be a trap

They lost so many sales and lost over half their pre-orders last time I checked. It is funny how hard it flopped. Not even day one sales were that high. Even SJW reviewers like turbo cuck fat fuck jim sterling thought the game was shit despite praising Playtonic before for removing Jon. They probably have to contribute most of their lost sales to their massive spergout though and mass bannings along with them talking shit about their fans and things their fans like on twitter. Not to mention how Grant shit talked Jon despite being friends with him which caused even more people to swear of the company.

Sorry to hear that, my grandfather died 6 years ago and since then I often think about how I would feel if my father died.

He had been in two serious car accidents so far, one time he had to spend like almost a entire week in the hospital because he broke his rip.

j-jokes on them women don't want to do a sex on me anyway

Gotta love those nips.
Makes me think of kanji for annoying (or whatever it was) that consisted of three kanji for woman.

It is really obvious with Moriarty what he was doing. I still think Cheong is a huge humongous faggot, but at least he seems to be the type to try and better himself. He even shit talks his old shit he did.

Well, it's not their fault Bayonetta PC decided to release it on the same day as their release. How could they know it was going to happen.

Their PR did not help them one bit, however. There's even a better 3D platformer that just released where you ply as a snake.

Trump got elected, but I think we are losing the social justice fight. A lot of people are joining our side, but the big guys are still against it.

We need these asian shitters to combat this pc shit.

Learning the kana is shit easy realkana.com/hiragana/ . It's difficult from there.

That's the kanji from "noisy" you're thinking about .

That's probably 姦, which is actually one of the kanji for rape 強姦. Written by itself, as an adjective, you'd write 姦しい, meaning noisy or boisterous. It also means mischief, wickedness, or seduction

Oh shit, is he going all-out?

Isn't the Kanji for wood "Tree Tree"?

the absolute worst part is that I had an opportunity to back it all up
when what happened happened and I knew what was going on, it was the second time this hard drive fucked up
my roommate was using it three weeks prior and had a failure almost exactly like the one that took it, but I didn't identify it because they were too busy autisticly screeching in my ear about fucking viruses and just one system restore later, everything was working
except this time I couldn't get the recovery partition to function and you can imagine my response
at this point I'm just begging for a third chance because the second one was thrown away foolishly due to an improper interpretation of events care of a lack of actually utilizable information
all of this was entirely avoidable, and that's what really drove it home

Sure is women.

Nah that's 木, a single kanji for tree that also means wood. You're probably thinking of 林 which is grove or (small) forest. Then there's a kanji with three trees 森 that means woods or (big) forest

tree = 木
small woods = 林
big forest = 森

OH MY FUCKING GOD.
I just realized Yooka Laylee sounds like ukulele.
Man I'm dumb.

There were such high hopes for this game too.

We're winning the more the retards double down and make even more enemies.

The only way to he the nips on our side is to properly connect with and make them say "We don't want this shit and we're not taking it".

good job

Is there ukulele music in the game? or just the rap?

しゅじん - Husband
しゅうじん - Prisoner
Any other funny ones like this?

I fucking hate some of the retards I play /tg/ shit with. They are my friends, but it is getting hard to deal with some of them.

Keep going like that and you'll be the lead of Playtonic's marketing in no time.

English is not my first language.

Storage is dirt cheap these days user. You could get a couple 500gb drives for like $60 and set them up raid 1 so you always have a backup of everything. Then use an SSD for your operating system and vidya.

I don't pirate movies or hold onto AAA games so I don't need tons of space. But I do have a bunch of shitty fetish comics and softcore porn that I don't want to lose. Somebody paid actual money for those things that would've been disappointing if they were free.

BEST GIRL

Is it just me, or are we being raided? I now notice people on the board trying to push cuckchan and shitting on Holla Forums. I even see some people trying to push DRM free copies of yooka laylee.

Maybe this one.
おな - woman
オナホ - Onahole

I got 4tb of various porn, mainly hard bondage shit like insex i can't find anywhere anymore. I don't want to delete any of it since it won't be found again.

It's happening!

videogamedunkey's review on it is great

That's where I heard it sounded like ukulele.

This is why anti pc is so funny, if you show this to a woman who is not a fucked up sjw she will laugh at it, because it is true.

Complete retards like mudshit white knights that actively help shit up other people's lives don't deserve happiness.

Do the right thing and make that shit suffer with being cast away if it won't listen to reason.

Have you tried going to your local college if they offer courses on hard drive recovery, they could have the equipment to restore it, and they might do it for free or at very little cost.

If not, try hitting up any place that recovers HDD's; there's a lot more than software recovery, and if the platter isn't damaged, chances are you'll be able to recover mostly everything.

Surprised he didn't like Tooie, the atmosphere was great and somewhat unnerving as a kid.

Lots of kanji are really clever. 火 is fire and 炎 is blaze or big fire. Can also mean the flames of intense emotion

花火 is literally written Flower Fire/Flames and means fireworks because they look like flowers when they explode

生死を賭ける(せいしをかける) is when you're risking your life or playing on a fine line of life and death

精子を掛ける(せいしをかける) is to cover something in sperm

和姦, meaning consensual sex, is written with the characters for Japanese-style and Rape. So rape is really just Japanese consensual sex

Does that mean Danielle and Freya are Kneesocks and Scantly?

But the DP sisters are good, not evil

I love this.

I still haven't gotten sentence structure understood yet.

Subject + rest of the sentence + verb

Meh i'm still memorizing the alphabets, i use cards while running in the morning. Works quite well, exercise for the body and mind.

Subject Object Verb you nigger

It is a bit awkward for a wide variety of reasons. One of them being they have not been this retarded in the past. Another is that I don't like to lose friends and already lost one due to some shit he said to me. The last one is that some are my tenants and I don't like to piss off my tenants.

FUCKING MEME MAGIC

The Anarchy sisters aren't exactly good, they only kill ghosts to bribe their way back into heaven and even then they get distracted by food and cock.

By the way, what happened to that user that promised to try turning into a trap?

In old days, I felt absolute fear, ultimate unrest and anxiety whenever Norks chimping out and all the TV channels flashing out endless fear-pornographies, but now somehow I feel the absolute calm, and unknowable serenity that the war ain't gonna happen soon. Maybe someday, but not today. I never felt this emotion but it is soothing me. And I even feel some degree of hope in humanity that even war comes to us, we can win the war and rebuild just like we did before. The best is prevent it but even the war cannot kill us all.
Yeah, young fucks and fear-addicted goons still chimping out at the social medias and the media, people I met are nothing like before. It really make me think.

Is that absolute? Everything lined up like that?

There should be so much gay porn of Haruhi and Mikuru, but there isn't.

Make it more compact.

The worst is yet to come

Same thing happened in America after 9/11, the MSM constantly blasting fear mongering "news" 24/7, it helps keep citizens inline making them think there's a dagger floating above their head and totally servitude to the government is the only way to stay safe.

It's usually newfags that instantly freak out, since they have very little experience with happening threads and so they are incredibly easy to freak out. Sometimes it's just Anons trying to hype something up so other people wouldn't instantly dismiss it.

Hey, good idea.
Yotsuba B a shit

This.

Is Amber really that bad? It's one of the few simplistic dark themes with warm colours

Yes. Of course, there are slangs and soemtimes teenagers don't put the verb right at the end.

Also the subject can be omitted sometimes if the context makes it obvious.

Amber has a pure black background.
Tomorrow is a grey with a slightly darker background.

You've become redpilled as fuck South Korea.

He said he loved the atmosphere and the characters, but said how the levels weren't as tightly designed so it's a lot of empty space running around and backtracking

I know, maybe I'm a different person than him, I'm willing to overlook that.

Amber is also one of the few that has colours in the red side of the spectrum

Talking about themes.
How do I make my own using CSS?

That would make the DF twins angels that managed to stay in heaven. I would say the Kneesocks and Scanty equivalents would be Occulass and Lilian.

Look up a guide, HTML really isn't that hard

No, the DP twins make more sense then.

I don't want those stupid OCs getting more love

The elitists, Illuminati, and the Globalists thought they could build the New World Order through constant lies, fear, brainwash, and propaganda but it seems their plan is backfiring. Yeah, they they surely degraded us for some amount, through ages of fear-pornographies but this smelting furnace of propaganda somehow helping people to realize everything we believed to be real was nothing but lies. This material world's furnace might make us painful, but we're becoming fine steels. Through dangers, trials and snares, we have already come.
Old philosophers said men lives only twice. Now I know the meaning. Our former selves died. We felt the ultimate despair, and realized this everything we believed was all lies and this very world itself is filled with psychos, and we're heading to the grim dark Dystopian future. Now we reborn, our innocence might gone but now we fight for out children's innocence. Our past, the false former selves has died and now we reborn as new men, to the road of truth.

I've seen the exact same community gets anxious about war when Norks chimping, but today I goes there and the same people ranting about young teenage fuckers on social media hyping about war and bloated with fear. They saying war ain't gonna happen soon but it is up to us, living in constant fear ain't helping us.
Did we really grew up? I think so. Maybe we grown up.

The Park shit surely helped our people to grow the fuck up and face the reality. Now I feel bit of hope. Still living in pain and bitterness but I think these people can endure anything. We just broke the shackle that imprisoned us. There are still endless menaces ahead, but I think we can endure. We're started to learning from the history and that is good sign.

I don't quite follow; how would DF twins as KnS make more sense?
Drawing a character isn't necessarily liking it. Look up Vivian James on Tumblr and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry to hear that my dude. Have some Byzantine chant sung by Americans.

Good evening gamergate

Use your browser dev console to find what you want to change. You also experiment there with other properties.

The last I heard, he bought shit online and was freaking out because his parents arrived home early and he doesn't want them to open the package that has all the gay shit he ordered.

I'm happy you gooks uncucked yourselves

I hope the city is made clean of the roaches who've taken it maybe when Turkey falls the city will be Constantinople once more.

Deus vult!

uuuh…

Good fucking Christ I can't wait for the Day of the Rake. Canadians aren't humans.

I agree with Dunkey allot about Tooie. I loved it more then Banjo 1 as a kid but more recently I got 100% in Banjo 1 and then when I popped in Tooie, everything immediately felt off. I think Banjo Tooie has a lower Frame rate due to how much bigger it is. after I put it down for a little while so I could adjust to it individually I was able to enjoy it allot more.

Just rewatched that movie a few breads ago. Fuck I forgot about that ending.
Chopper pilot is bro tier till the end.
Anyhow, enough shitposting blogposting trapteasing, there's still some room in the bread for some work on oc.
Rough draft of point 2 on the ESA redpill construction.
redpill esa point 2 sark tweet info

-intro on sarkeesian tweet showing up ESA, when it was put up, when and why it was taken down by the ESA in their own words. Question for ESA, if the ESA has commented that it does not want to comment rashly on something as controversial as GG without enough info, yet did mention GG in regards to harrassment against devs. Is the ESA willing to look at more recent development such as the FBI clearing GG.

If going by chronological order:
The ESA clarifies its anti-harassment stance, future of E3
archive.fo/3oqVA

Sarkeesian appears on an ESA tweet.
-archive of deleted tweet
archive.fo/VN9o5
1:45 PM - 18 Jan 2017

archive.fo/0lPts

article

FBI document in one pdf:

Maybe use quote from thegg interview again from Dan Hewitt.

At the end of the day, gamers are an integral part of the video game ecosystem and gamers are who this industry always wants to impress new and innovative creative entertainment and when you put out a title that – there’s nothing than putting out a title that gets rave reviews from not only critics but also gamers themselves.
-Dan Hewitt

archive.fo/0lPts

Rough brainstorming idea:

If the fucking Catholics didn't fuck shit up with sacking the city then the Byzantines wouldn't of been so weak and we wouldn't be full of roaches! Catholics and Orthodox and Protestants plus anyone with a kebab removal fix needs to march into east Thrace now.

Rough brainstorming idea:
If not blank then maybe ellipses.

Jesus Christ…
Anyways, since you're going chronological, you should bring up their original stance which could be interpreted as PR talk, but nonetheless, still useful.
E3 organiser and trade group ESA speaks out against GamerGate
archive.fo/jFwwg

I hate this world

Godspeed kimchigookanon. You just have to keep on surviving, we all gonna make brah. That said, keep your boipuss safe from some of these degenerates in here. :^)

And for another judo move…has any member of the ESA participated in threats & harassment? For instance, EA & the Dante's Inferno protest.

Fuck off cunts.

No thanks.

what faggots

It really is amazing just how quickly people resorted to "MUH HOLOCAUST" as a way to prove him wrong, and ignored the fact that Hitler himself was a victim of a mustard gas attack and didn't wish that kind of shit on anyone.

That old ass game is made for replaying

Aight, going to add that into the rough draft and see how it can be worked in, even if it's another link to be added it's still gud.
I'm akshually thinking of using Dan's own quote as the final finisher in all this. Originally I was thinking of that "Customers are not your enemy. Do NOT treat them as such". But I'm kind of playing around to see if using their own quote would be better.

At the end of the day, gamers are an integral part of the video game ecosystem
-Dan "I have many mouths and I speak from all of them" Hewitt.

Ok maybe not the made up middle quote part, that's going too far. I take that back Dan, maybe you're not a bad guy by yourself. But you could stand to be less of a dick with your PR speak. :^)

Sure just sweep it under the rug pretend your entire industry isn't infested with parasites killing it.

I have no proof but looking at the ESA's pattern, I say no. I will even safely bet it's a no. Not directly at least, that's not their style.

Also, since Gearbox just joined the ESA…couldn't some cases be made against Randy & the shit he's done like stealing SEGA's money from Aliens: Colonial Marines?

Anything involving the nazis flips a switch in most normalfags where they suddenly get irrational and angry, trying to make them anything outside of complete baby stomping monsters will get you a REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I already got all pure plats ages ago, the game has nothing for me.

I sincerely hope you stupid cunts actually buy the fucking game and don't just pirate it, this is obviously a test to get more of Platinum's shit on the PC.

A Britbong politician Ken Livingston got shit and suspended from The Labour Party for saying that Hitler was in favour of there being a Jewish State

The ESA doesn't care, they're to busy jerking off to the though of rubbing shoulders with jewwywood excessive, they clearly don't care about the industry.

Finally tried the site's screencap function,…and it's broken at my end. Can anyone else try it on these posts? If it doesn't work, I guess I'll have to individually capture each one.

I need to see this. Source?

Oh wait sorry, I had a brainfart there and misread your post.

EA and donte's stuff is on the rough roadmap points, and it was discussed in past breads.

I think I need a refresher when we get to that point soon, because there is a possible problem with EA claiming plausible deniability. This is EA after all, they've been this rotten for this long so they have experience. It's possible that EA went the route of "we dindu nuffin or know nuffin, we only hired this guerilla marketing team that hired some other marketing that outsourced another team. We gudbois".

Unfortunately that kind of outsourcing in order to further outsource to further any possible damage if something does backfire, is not uncommon.

Jesus fuck this shit is like a Shadowrun campaign megacorp story sometimes.

He wanted them to dump them beyond Ural.

This kinda triggers my autism rant. Beware of any fuckers claiming anyone should pirate a shitty game to 'stick it to the man\shitty dev\studio'.
IMO piracy is not the worst thing that can happen to a game. If there is a yuge amount of it, a case can be made to the publisher that the product does have a following and interest, it's just those evil pirates who don't want to pay.
IMO the worst thing that can happen to a game, is to be ignored and forgotten, wiped from the public's interest. Not played for laughs, for irony, just not played at all period. To the point where it can't even be given away. Ie: E.T. Or in more contemporary era, something like Battleborn.

Don't know how reliable this blog is tbh
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/the-nazi-zionist-controversy-hitler.html

This is blowing up on twitter: twitter.com/strfires/status/851653688020131840

Russia does have its own anti-gay policy, banning parades, beating people, etc. I can't tell from one tweet where the pressure for this policy came from.

It always irks me when people claim that piracy is some moral high ground.

My reading comprehension is fucking up right now. Unless you meant someone is pushing for a DRM free, non pirated version. In that case they need to fuck off even harder.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: [email protected]/* */ Edition

He might have made noises toward supporting it as a way to get the Jews out of Germany, but then he allied with the Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini who wanted to extend the Holocaust to Palestine.
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-mufti-and-the-f-uuml-hrer

Seems to be pretty much reverse shilling. Years ago, I'd fall for it, but now I just want some good shit, nothing "It's so bad, it's good", "Let's pirate it to show those guys whose boss", "Let's laugh at their mistakes!"
I'd rather not waste my breath.

We were all so close. Please somebody tell me there's hope left, that we will still prevail in the end?

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/851874401838673920

Can somebody convince this motherfucker to make a list of his favorites y/n demonetized and put it on a website like medium or minds or just a private website? We need to document this shit as it happens.

all is allright

Yes, you got dubs, that means there is still some hope left. Also mewling in despair is for homogays.

Yep. I've lived through and got the t-shirt of 'it's po-mo 2quintillion level deep 4u' bullshit already. I just want something with honest effort, honest quality, striving to be good that it can stand the test of time. One of the hardest and merciless test for anything to pass.

Besides, none of them are ever going to hold a candle on "It's so bad it's good" like House of the Dead 2. Leave that to first time amateurs who're at least trying instead of being a AAA company who have no excuses.

Can you blame me? Everyone I knew sounds like a roaring retarded faggot now and are talking about killing themselves, going on shooting sprees or claiming that israel will gas them. One guy I knew actually streamed (on our cytube) footage of himself shaving his head and jumping out the window with his gun like a lunatic.

>Archive of tweet: archive.fo/TiZ4Y

archive.fo/mFLE7

To the user earlier who brought up the "reproducibility crisis" in science.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis#General

>According to a 2016 poll of 1,500 scientists reported in the journal Nature, 70% of them had failed to reproduce another scientist's experiments. 50% had failed to reproduce their own experiments.

This year is getting good. How long until we start seeing "Fuck science, what I say is law!" being spouted from the kikes?

Well this seems about right.
Complex systems are hard to replicate.
If the causes are contamination and protocol break.
It is easy to isolate. Problem is not knowing why you can't reproduce those experiments.

Didn't the "Double Slit" experiment still produce the same results despite being an impossibility?

Wilfred University threatens to shut down anti-abortion group
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christine-schuknecht-at-wilfrid-laurier-university-do-as-the-campus-thought-police-dictate-or-else

University of Sydney bans The Red Pill
usu.edu.au/News/USU-Board-Disallows-a-Screening-of-Mens-Rights-Fil.aspx

Tufts University votes to boycott Israel
algemeiner.com/2017/04/10/jewish-community-hurt-angry-as-tufts-student-senate-passes-bds-motion-in-landslide-on-eve-of-passover/

About 2 days ago

Jesus

I dunno if I'm happy this thread are still going, or disgusted by the shambling zombie it's become.

inb4 shill, (1), revoltard, leftypol, whatever the fuck.

There has to be a law that says people this detached form reality belong in an asylum for their own good.

It is called Darwin's Law.

5d7989 is a fellow gamer. Please welcome him warmly by reporting it's wonderful posting.

Just look at this faggot, ill probably start reporting him soon

It can't be helped

wat?

Just another form of name/trip/avatarfagging

How do you do, fellow gamer?

We're beyond any hope.

Next thread I'll have some TD stuff for you anons since I've gotten shit done.

That name sounds familiar

Funny how this gets proven true every single time. The more work or digging gets done, the more the shills try to screeech, gaslight and d&c. Heh, I wonder if it's the same goon spamming from last night.

I am utterly convinced its just another mental illness

That Spike TV games being a member of the ESA still makes me ruh roh. There's more than a few names in that page that I have never heard of, but I guess they are big enough to be a member.

Bah Left side (read Humanities) academia is full of Pseudo Crap.
Very few honest scientists remain. Those who are still honest, either re-branded themselves or are persona non grata in their field of studies.

>Whedon: I know what the real story is here

Bonus: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya#Religion

This would be funny, if Whedon was not involved.

He just looks so punchable.

Hey, that's me.

I've been here since February (Including with the flag). And, you must be blind, or skipped over some major shit, if you think I haven't contributed anything.

Or, am I just responding to a few shills.

When I saw that earlier, I was tempted to make a post about how they'll say that Pence is the true Russian agent, but it seemed too off-topic at the time.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

Slice me some of that baked wheat fam

Fucking shit tier dry pieces of shit that don't work well for any fucking kind of sandwich

Im not saying you dont do shit, im saying you are a massive faggot who uses the flag option to namefag or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

>tfw we're close to 12345678
Pic unrelated.

I tolerate it since he does shit.

But he could do shit without the flag!

I.. never thought that is actually possible. I though that only exist in theory. I never knew, I really never seriously looked into other user's flags ever and never cared.

The reason I'm using a flag is because I go running around most of the week (So, I'd be ID hopping like crazy). So, for better or for worse, I started using the flag to say, "Hey, I'm the same guy." since an ID would be useless.

True but serious talk here anons there is alot of shilling and derailing lately now that we are digging and doing oc for ESA and TD plus the whole sack of Holla Forums going on is driving leftypol here in mass to shill so let's actually just keep focus next thread.

Some german news magazine says Portugal just legalised piracy, anyone has any information on that?

Listen you nub, you might have missed a few introductory classes so I'll try to help you out.
You are starting to recognize some of the weaker bait so that's good. But never give (you)s to shills, never bite bait, just report and ignore.
Remember that this is not a movement. Movement are for bowels and gayfaggots parades. This is a volunteer outfit consisting of ghosts, boogieman, and phantoms. And there are always shills and non friendlies in a no name mongolian hotpot forum. They always come out whenever people start or continue digs, oc production, or try to derail if an on topic discussion starts happening. Report and starve them of (you)s.

If you pass the probation period, your decoder ring will be in the mail.

Is anyone else following this Sean Spicer nontroversy?

Okay just in case you come in contact with some fucking idiot who thinks Hitler used chemical weapons at all, tell them this.

In order for something to be a chemical weapon, the chemical agent designed to injure or kill people has to be WEAPONIZED in the form of some sort of munition, anything involving a fuze/primer, explosive, propellant, cartridge, or projectile. Sarin rockets are chemical weapons. Mustard gas artillery shells are chemical weapons. Fucking gas chambers are not chemical weapons, so Spicer is right in saying Hitler didn't use chemical weapons. Some of our prisons have fucking gas chambers. It is an execution method until it is properly weaponized to fulfill a combat role.

Fuck me, when's the next great flood or ice age? Please kill all of these retards around me, I can't fucking stand this. First I had to explain to people why walls work and all of the historical examples of how walls stop or delay invasions, and now I have to explain what a chemical weapon is and why a gas chamber doesn't count as one. Why doesn't anyone fucking read books anymore?

Please god, give us another fucking genocide.

Unplug your damaged HD and don't try to turn it on again so your chances of recovering it are higher, then do this

it was 68 a few days ago, I wonder if that Playtonic's guy who worked on gaming sites and have lots of journo friends had anything to do with the slight better score

you can't learn CSS

No, nigger. Loli a best.

The Jews may fear the samurai, but Japan is vulnerable to subversion by the Eternal Gook.

Testosterone tends to make people more violent and angry. Just look at Black womyn. Female 'gender role identity', but they're extremely loud and aggressive, and at least as violent as White men or even more so on average.

No, nigger. A Jew 'arbitrarily' decided to invent the concept of gender as separate from sex. Real gender is a property of nouns in certain languages.

Psychology is 99% Jewish nonsense.

That kanji is mostly used for words related to sex crimes. 強姦 = rape 輪姦= gangrape 姦通罪 = adultery 獣姦 = bestiality 近親相姦 = incest, and so on.

It's おんな not おな. Nice try though.

You're gonna like reading anything informal like manga or text in vidya. Often times, there is no set order. You often see sentences, even verb first.

There is very few good reason to adopt a solid identity in here. A solid identity can also mean you become an easier target. Be a ghost. When you become user, you don't do things to get recognition or public thanks.

I should start doing this. My IP changes too often. I'd use different flags for different threads though, so my identity would only last until the end of the thread like it should, posting mannerisms notwithstanding.

Sensitive Joss Whedon just went back to horking uncontrollably, huh?

The steam page had another community manager brought in to try to stem the aussie tier shitposting, and neofaggots were desperately whiteknighting. So yeah, it would not surprise me one bit if they pulled every single favor to salvage the mess they made.

His ID is changing making it useless. He means within the same thread. The only problem is that he uses the same flag all the time even when the thread changes.

Hmm, time for some ghost doujin browsing real quick. For a break and inspiration.

The Hollycrap movie has reignited my interest in GitS manga. Is kissmanga censoring nudity? I got this for two nonconsecutive pages of Ghost in the Shell 2.0: Man Machine Interface chapter 3. Where else can I read this shit?

At least something good came from Hollyturd's latest pile of crap.

I remember back in the days the MangaTrader was still around, they'd remove series from availability due to companies asking for them to do so.

Alright, I'll see about changing my flag when we move from thread to thread then.

Memes?

No, a new anime with SAC's director.

It's not the whole chapter, it's just two individual nonconsecutive pages. Probably showed some manko too clearly through the wet pantsu.

The silver lining in all this is that it's now clear Sean is a redpilled Gundam in human skin.

The anons speculating that it might be Sean himself shitposting in those press conference threads seeing as how he runs late most of the time may not be too far off.

Okay, that's new. The only time I haven't had individual pages not load on sites (Or not load properly) is when the page file is corrupt.

Yeah. The first one looks like it might be because of wet pantsu, and the second one a little later looks like it's blocking a virtual outfit change. I really like kissmanga's ability to load the whole chapter and scroll through instead of loading individual pages, and would be happy to just be able to find those two pages elsewhere.

Good morning, faggots.

The baker's ready for the next thread right?

You just reminded me of something…

Yes sir, but keep at your rhythm, Still getting the cakes for the next bread

Oh great, you're gonna summon the cake goblin!

No he is called by this magical words

Ara Ara~

with polygon starting shit with pewdiepie, maybe it's time to start spreading this webm outside of Holla Forums

Yes and on the next thread there will be no gay larping, no waifu posting and no retardation. Everyone will bring something interesting for us to do some digging

hmm, maybe I should edit it to say that the person targeted was forced to quit his job 5 days later.

So essentially, any given psychology academic paper has a 60% chance of being complete bunk?

This is really pissing me off.

% chance is a social construct

I kindly ask you to at least not make shit up when making fun of us, thanks.

So apparently, these two pages, and possibly many more as I am only on chapter 3 of 11, were completely censored in the official release of the manga. If I want to find the uncensored pages, I would have to find it in Japanese or find a very rare fan-translation that was probably unfinished and snubbed out by the official translation. This shit really pisses me off. I just want to read my damn mangos.

pastebin.com/BkWCyT2i

I found this

kek. Also any updates on the drink list?

Kotick was right and did nothing wrong

Not yet.

it died a year ago

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

This feels very recognizable, thought I don't think I've heard it before. It seems old. Was it the inspiration for a lot of other music?

It's classic. :^)

I am a plebeian who only really listens to nostalgia shit from games and animu I've played and watched. Also Ode to Joy, 1812 Overture, and Flight Of The Valkyries. Not much that isn't extremely well known.

Mars The Bringer of War is probably the most famous one. Because it kicks ass.

I just like music, if it sounds good to me then I like it. Anything from animu, vidya, classical, some pop, old country, jazz, motown.

Perfect.

A E S T H E T I C M U S I C V I D E O

didn't something like this happen to the king of cuckland(Sweden) where their "refugee" friend robbed them of their royal jewelry. How can't these people understand that Islam gives these sand monkeys permission to rob and kill none-believers?