I'm just doing this out of spite now, Fuck you mods, that thread was legitimate

I'm just doing this out of spite now, Fuck you mods, that thread was legitimate.

Discuss Youtube censorship and now our faggot mods accidental censorship out of stupidity.

where is the video games

Is it video games?

This'll be deleted pretty quick too. Apparently we can't talk about censorship here anymore.

How many fucking threads are you going to create about this?

that's because this is a board for videogames, not censorship, you stupid fucking faggot

Go back to Holla Forums faggot

Gaming channels are being censored and demonitized as well. It affects vidya.

Last was deleted, and the other bumplocked and dubs into oblivion.

Vidya censorship. Why we came here. Retard.

Webm or bust, newfriend

Censorship of videogame content on Youtube and gamergate videos, so yes.

Till it doesn't get deleted I guess
Don't be a faggot rulecuck and you won't see new threads come up.

Holla Forums became popular with GamerGate, so it makes sense videogame politics in journalism should be relevant.

Are you really this fucking retarded?

OH, SHIT, ARE THEY BANNING VIDEO GAMES FROM YOUTUBE?
No? Just being demonetized?
Who the fuck cares about e-celebs losing money.

It's like gamergate all over again.

You faggots will never learn will you?

Good. If anything that's the silver lining.

Nice counter argument.

Youtube vids have been removed as well. And its a slippery slope. How long before anything critical of SJWs, Anita, or the corruption of vidya isnt tolerated?

I disagree.

Nice thread, now fuck off to some other board preferably one that deals with censorship in general.

I can tell you didnt come in the first exodus.

Diversify income, that is all that can be done.

Pewter.

Hopefully google backpedals on this.

And of course, now he bans anons for pointing out the censorship because if it affects more than vidya it can't be talked about in vidya. Reminds me of how we couldnt talk about 5 guys because it wasnt "technically vidya"

Peter quit being a faggot and have an argument with me instead of clicking your gay ass delete/ban button. Wuss

looks like sangria has competition on anti-discussion rulecuckery

I mean I just wanted to go to bed but we can play this game.

Don't fuck with me Pewter. It's not going to end well for you. Your mod status is up if you think this shit is okay.

Names changed once the hacker got in. Could be him in fact. But who knows or cares anymore. I'm just so tired of what Holla Forumss become.

Should've probably inked out your i.p address bud.

Come at me bro. I don't make good life decisions.

Death ping the fucker

It's Lime.

It's alright fam-pai. You save your stance for the enemy hotpocket.

DDoS would just hurt other anons on the site who did no wrong.

Honestly user, I don't care anymore. I used to but now, who gives a shit. If censorship, sjws and mod abuse of power is what the new anons here want, who am I to tell them no?

That's what they want. They want you to say fuck it and let them take everything you hold dear.

They're parasites, user. They want to drain the life out of you until you die.

Go watch a documentary on ticks.

Guys just use the GamerGate thread
It's silly but it's what's allowed, so roll with it
The discussion per se isn't banned, just the means to express it

Uh, I guess make a new GG thread at this point

I did and I don't give a fuck about any of this. I only came here in the first place because I was sick of corrupt hotpockets doing whatever they felt like (and no deleting off-topic threads is not being a corrupt hotpocket so don't even try it) and rampant redditor shitposting. I wanted to actually discuss video games, which I was surprisingly able to do, even if only for a grand total of about 4 months before everything went to shit again.
But I digress.
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!!!11!!1!
Why not just post this in the GG thread or on a more relevant board?

This is literally word for word the sort of poster that was in 4chan when we had the first exodus.

And then when we were quarantined to the gamergate threads they deleted those, and then banned anyone who made mention of them.

I'll post wherever the fuck I feel like posting.

Fuck you.

Well we all knew old media wouldn't take things lying down, just a shame that people are going to lose income due to their dishonesty

Basically this. This is a topic to discuss in the GG thread as it relates to censorship, SJWs, kikes, basically the intersection between Holla Forums and Holla Forums. I have no intention of shutting down discussion of this topic and it's something everyone should be aware of. Sorry if I've made unintentional enemies with any of you anons, but I have always sought to be a defender of free speech and that's why I became a vol.

Whatever. I used to want to improve the site. But more and more it seems the majority of the users here dont give a shit and honestly man, i'm just tired of trying. So fucking tired of trying. Why they want to be here and not 4chan when we originally came here because of censorship and mod abuse is beyond me but, if i'm the odd man out, and everyone else is okay with it but me, I think it's better if I leave them to their pro-censorship, pro sjw bullshit, and pro mod abuse board. I just want to find the anons I came over with and shitpost about vidya and talk about the censorship and shitpost like we used to, maybe play some hunger games again. Why bother staying when the anons that I came with and fought with are gone and replace with these people who care noting about all we fought so hard for?

A containtment thread for the very purpose we came here, as well as a big event detailing censorship that will obviosuly effect vidya? It never used to be like this.

We came here for topics like this. and yet you try to regulate us into a corner away from view in one thread, like the hotpockets first started doing back on 4chan. Do you even realize you've become them?

Shut the fuck up Peter. Your posts are unbearable and you're asking to be raped in the ass you unlikeable fuck.

Anyways yeah, gamergate thread. Move on.
Also don't post again you stupid fuck

And you deleted a thread before, bumplocked this thread and banned the OP. How is that not shutting down discussion?

This is literally word for word the sort of post that started popping up right when this site started going to shit.
Eat a dick you nigger, this is a board for video games, something this topic has absolutely nothing to do with outside of some faggot youtube celebrity pieces of shit being forced to get a real job, which is something I'm celebrating.

Also,
I hope it all burns

Use your energy to post on the gamergate thread.
It's a contained discussion and much less exposed but better than nothing
If you guys don't like it then make a new board. This board's shit and could use some competition

Again, Peter don't post again you're autistic and nobody likes you

There's another thread already up with this topic, discussing GG topics isn't the main issue but simply spamming an existing topic.

these e-celebes are as connected to video games as "games journalists" were/are

That thread's bumplocked you nigger. Stop linking to it

Make a new GG thread

Stop right there. That's the point of what these people do. They try to maintain an image that they are the majority while they slowly take over the leadership of any given structure.

When good people stop giving a shit that's exactly when they win.

I wont say that I don't feel the same. But you shouldn't give up.

Ignores the part of my post that explains why I am acting like a shit.

Let spell it out for you in case you missed it.

It's a slow frog boil. One step at a time. Fuck the first step. These fucks get no ground. I'll REEEEE all over the fucking place because I have nowhere else to go.

So in other words you want this thread stickied if you don't want to post the OP in the actual GG thread.

Look there's no point in bitching in here.
This place is shit but your bitching ain't gonna change that
Make a new Holla Forums, use the gamergate thread (which unlike 4chan those don't get deleted), or something productive
Bitching here isn't productive

It won't get stickied, this thread is barely alive

This place is only as shit as it's users are.

Nothing we do here is productive. I'm not doing any of the shit you suggest because go fuck yourself.

Youtube is censoring "fake news". And demonitizing and has deleted youtube videos. The demonitzation and censorship from google will effect vidya, because vidya is currently against SJWs, which are being supported by government and government backed institutions, like digra. You're foolish to think otherwise.

Yea.

I still care, it's just that it seems like all the anons that I came with in the first exodus are gone. I'd rather just find them than keep trying while everyone around me says who cares and mods delete threads where we talk about the kinds of things we fought against.

well don't, wake me up when i give a fuck you silly nigger

Maybe so, but this is them getting shut the fuck down. Why should I care? I'm not pro-censorship but I'm not going to fight my enemy's enemy either. Fuck youtube, let it die on its own. People should have moved on the moment it was bought by google anyways.

And when that happens here (it won't), you can have a completely justified autistic shitfit. Right now all you're doing is making multiple GG threads.

this isnt a goddamn GG thread just because its important for the same reason, its a different fucking topic.

When that happens it will be too late to start an austistic shitfit you stupid fuck. That's the point of censorship.

Yeah, I really wonder where the fuck everyone went. It was Holla Forums for awhile, then some thing happened and now even Holla Forums is shit.

Those are a lot of fucking hoops to jump through in order to make this vidya related

Well make up your fucking mind, is it "GG 2.0" or not? Because if it's not video game related and it's not GG related then why the fuck is it here?

No one is censoring anyone retard, the other thread didn't even get deleted. It's just that nobody wants what is essentially the same thread appearing multiple times in the catalog. It's like if someone made a thread asking about emulators when there was already an emulation thread up in the catalog. It's redundant.

I already explain that it was a preemptive shitfit. A preventative shitfit.

I'm not going to re explain it to you. Goodnight.

Having a shitfit about something that hasn't even happened and shows no indication of happening any time soon is actually just called autistic shitposting, but sure I agree let's stop here.

Jewtube certainly has its fair share of shit going on, but the ad revenue, videogames or not, is a sideline business. Besides, someone else can do same shit for free

I do get the point of favoring other channels over others for whatever reasons

This isn't vidyagaems, faggot. I don't give a fuck if a bunch of cancerous e-celebs are having their ad shekels compromised. Go fuck off and beg for patreon betabux like everyone else.

cry me a river you faggot. Should have posted in the damned GG thread if you thought something was fucking GG. Obviously you're a retarded D&C shill though, so you already knew that.

Hi Holla Forums.

where is the webm you inbred lefty commie piece of shit.

Not OP but fuck you cuck.

this isnt really video game related