Traditional media (TV, newspapers, etc) going after Youtube

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/12322003.html
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I find it all kinda fucky, although there was a time when we collectively reviled Let's Players, right?

still do

why

how many threads man
8ch.net/v/res/12322003.html

The most significant bit would be going after gaming chanells that are critical of SJW channels and overly politicized developers like bioware.

Derailed by shills and bumplocked.

Duplicate thread. Reported.

That one is bumplocked, faggot. Quit whining
Also this one starts with the number of the beast, it's much more badass

Anti sage. Keep crying little nigger faggot

Youtube being a source of income as retarded as it may have sound back then is today a given all of a sudden.
I for one don't care if it burn to the ground after being a shadow of its former self after selling to jewgle, and if it's pulling a jew and cutting its own users loose to save its ass, god bless if it dies.

I hope you faggots download your favorite videos so you don't have to rely on Youtube.

It's unfortunate, but there's not much that can be done by the youtubers themselves.

As far as gamergate 2.0, no, because the concerns of the advertisers being associated with content they don't want to be associated with is legitimate.

Ultimately this sucks, and the only solution for the youtubers whom are most affected by this is probably going to be moving their income away from youtube ads and either take on sponsorships, sell merchandise, or shill for patreon.

Aren't they censoring faggots?

Yeah I fucking hate Google and I'd love if a new contender could come up and take a less corporate approach at it but sadly this "upload 4K videos for free as much as you want" thing is pretty fucking expensive to maintain so the website would get kiked eventually.

Since fucking when? No one has give a shit about this for at least 10 years. Now all of a sudden it's a big deal?

I smell bullshit.

Yeah, use this thing
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/

of course, IIRC it needs ffmpeg as well

Why haven't they done that anyway?

If you use Linux you're all set, you need ffmpeg for the best video players anyway.

when the demonetization started happening it was the gun channels that where first affected.

The SJW Marxist faggots at google sure had fun doing that I bet.

It's weird to consider, especially as a job, but considering that youtube is still paying people with the right opinions like the young turks, pro SJW chanells and shit like that, it will give a houses edge to the pro liberal movement. As well as google talking about removing fake news from the google searches, this can have a negative effect on vidya reporters. Imagine if techraptor makes an article criticle of the gdq or E3, and ends up delisted or threatened as a conesequence of the article.

They found a literal handful of supposed racist ads on youtube videos among billions of videos on youtube, which is either millions or billions watched daily. And theres no definitive proof it happened. The h3h3 guy pointed out that the journalist from WSJ who claimed it was sketchy as fuck. And even if it happened, like what, 6 vids out of hundreds of millions a day? And then the advertisers boycott all at once? No, this had pre-planned all over it. Between GG and the new journalists popping up for vidya and politics, the old media wants to nip that shit in the bud.

From what I'm hearing Jewgle is offering it even at a loss just to maintain a monopoly that nobody lacking both their funds and resources could ever compete with.
It's ridiculously jewish.

The only one crying is you cause youtube prepped your bull and took away your youtube money. Who the fuck gives a shit. You dont seem to understand all these cancerous let players being bankrupt is going to be good for the game industry, cause developers will stop making streamer/lets screamer/highlight; bait. So you start to notice a trickle down quality increase as this revenue stream is eliminated for them.

Didn't google announce that they will appoint someone to clean up their search results?
It was some really shit "news" outlet, too.

It's been at a loss since it's inception, but it still generated some revenue. At least 70% of its maintenance costs.

However, ad companies pulling out would mean even more of a loss, so I don't know what they're gonna do if their little damage control doesn't work

Ok cool mate

Politifact and Snopes.