Is the stealth genre pretty much dead? There are several stealth series that probably won't receive a good...

Is the stealth genre pretty much dead? There are several stealth series that probably won't receive a good, faithful sequel again:
So we only have left Hitman, which aren't the type of stealth games I like, commandos-like games like shadow tactics (also not my type) and Styx, which seems to be the only 3D, classical stealth series going on right now.

Is there any hope for fans of the genre? any curious upcoming titles? also stealth thread, discuss anything related to the genre

the most you'll get is some low-effort flash shit that focuses on speedrunning shit.

I'm more deeply saddened that we aren't getting a new Manhunt after how shot Mh2 was.

Pick it up for ps2 it's fun.

This is all I want, to be able to be a sneaky dickass with a friend. Seems like the only games which have stealth co-op are Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Monaco, and a couple of the co-op stealth missions in MW2.

Got a PS3? I'll play peacewalker with you if you aren't a faggot.

Everything is pretty much dead.

Play an mmo and get a buddy to make a stealth class with you. Can work together to assassinate and grief people.

Do you think OP didn't mention it because it's not a current gen game?

Cool thread

what the hell

Payday 2 if you dont mind dealing with shitty netcode.

Mark of the Ninja is OK, but the controls are kinda clunky. "Hide body in ventilator shaft", "Grapple to nearest grappling point", and "Duck into nearby hiding spot" are all the same button. I can't even count the number of times a distant guard started walking towards me and instead of hiding the body I was dragging I'd leave it in plain sight to jump behind a vase or zip to a grapple point. Repeatedly. I usually had to reload.

You could always play Yandere Simu-
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

People don't want to play slow games anymore.

Alpha protocol is good, a few years old.

As for the rest, modern games are dead.
Money has attracted the jew and the jew has fucking destroyed another art form.
All of them now are sjw cancer, boring cloned shit.

No PS3 here.

I did WoW a while back with a friend, and we did precisely that. We went dual rogues. Not nearly as fun anymore though, the combat has turned hammy and everything is homogenized to the degree of being unfun. WoW burnt me out hard, and I don't have any inclination on playing a hotbar MMO ever again.

Payday 2's stealth isn't good, though. The stealth is an afterthought, and it shows. With shitty netcode and Overkill's kikery, the game basically uninstalled itself.

I just want something like a co-op Thief II. That would be the pinnacle of stealthy perfection for me.

Missing out on some top-tier vidya

wtf, I've played Deus Ex more than 15 times and I never knew you could do that. Impressive to still be learning stuff

they're more puzzle than stealth imo

Deus Ex got GMDX 9.0 beta, it both improves stealth and enemy AI, you can give it a try.

The feature list is attractive, but the enemies throw flares feature turned me off. That's just tacked on and stupid.

What, why?

it's not bad trying to make the AI more competent, it's probably the worst stealth AI after MGS1 (not counting older MG for obvious reasons)

I don't know, it just seems stupid. I saw a video, the NPCs throw a stick that stays sideways in the air. They should just gain vision of you by that point.

Flares are in-game items that are usable by you and work exactly for the reason why enemies throw them. That's opposite of stupid.
Your opinion is wrong.

Deus Ex MD was a good game, there just wasn't enough of it to make it a finished game.
Also all the badly done political shit, but I can go past that.

Too little in-game content, story took a nosedive, political social shit is terrible and not enough fucking conspiracies, Alex Jones would be hang his tinfoil in shame.

current times are to PC to make real conspiracy games. Deus Ex 1 wouldn't have been possible had it been released some years later. It's amazing how they constantly name the jew without naming them

Well the Kikes and their Media machines make any wrong think into bankruptcy if you dare do any of that shit, my God, the "Augs Lives Matter" shit wasn't that apparent when most of the assholes arguments are terrible, but it's a good allusion to how BLM is pretty much a Soros army of useful idiots.

underrated

are you fucking joking? CHAOS THEORY??

CUCKDEV CUCKDEV, YOU NEVER FOOLED ME!

there's nuhitman where its high-effort speedrun shit but its easier just to say >denuvo and pretend there's never been a good denuvo game

It's true.

The Linux version doesn't have denuvo.

Getting sick of pointing out the muh SJW crap is the screeching of ill-informed autists. 2 is exactly of the level of 1. Every single character that could be taken as diversification (meagan, delilah, emily herself) is in fact a returning character. You have enough to shit on dishonored 2 with denuvo so no need to keep this meme going.

implying that will deter the ebin memers, someone will just complain for 60 posts about some offhanded npc comments instead

wew

are you saying you didn't want someone to call attention to your exclusive costume on your system you bought exclusively for exclusives?

Even when they are nazis the Swedes are faggots.