What are some video game antagonists with no motivation other than being simply evil?

What are some video game antagonists with no motivation other than being simply evil?

Other than Kefka

Me, i'm pretty much like Kefka myself

A few off the top of my head.

I really enjoyed playing as Ganondorf because he loves just fucking everything up.

Maybe Dracula from the Castlevania series

His wife was killed, so he hates humans.

Why isn't he a pigman anymore?

He turns into a pigman as the final boss

More like he spites God for not saving his wife even though he judiciously prayed for her well being. Before becoming Drac he was a God-fearing man, just like Leon

Lords of Shadow is not canon, you professional semen slurper.

He as well as everyone has alt costumes too.

I think he means why does 2nd pic Ganon style hardly ever show up anymore.
Now he's either Ganondorf or Wild beast Ganon

Yukari isn't evil for the sake of evil. She is just a bored immortal cunt dicking around in her own private Idaho. If you want evil for the sake of evil look at Mima.

She's pretty evil if you ask me.

Ok, then Death from that series, sure he just fucks around sometimes but he kills for power and because he can right

What about protagonists?

Porky was corrupted by Giygas, and his childish behavior (New Pork City is a 5 yr old's dream city) is because he is a dumb kid at heart.

Explain why he's still a complete asshole after Giygas is dead

You have to admit, that lens flare from the sun shining on the katana is pretty neat.

"We just hate (((internet))) and want it gone for no real reason fuck you and whatever you stand for unless you like money and want to work for us"
"I'm fucking demented, okay. Now let me kill myself three times in a row."
[evil goo sounds]
"I'm just really fucking bored up here."
"This some nasty-ass curse but the pussy game? Ridiculous."
[PMS-ridden ghost screams]
[muffled angst in the distance]
"I just really hate humans, now let me demolish whatever the fuck is left in this shithole."

Gill has a saviour complex, but Urien is just an asshole and he knows it. He'd even fight his own boss.

I thought the ARC had implications of cultism in the games story?

This daranged motherfucker lives for nothing but to bathe in the blood and tears of Helgans. The respect he gives his adversaries rivals that of all but the most ferocious earthly subhuman partisan.

Why do you assume he would be "un-corrupted" just because Giygas died? He basically became Giygas in the end, anyway. Giygas chose him as his corporeal vessel.

Considering the amount of info you can access and trace amounts of "cultism" being mentioned I'd say it's more them being deranged evil retards than actual cultism.

Oh yeah, no, your theory about a little kid deciding to destroy the entire universe "just because" makes perfect sense. Absolutely genius, in fact.

It makes more sense than some fanfiction-tier bullshit.

What do you think Giygas vetted and chose Porky for anyway?

correct answer

He feels more like an irresponsible angry man than an evil person to me, especially when he royally fucks up and realizes it right after in the ending of Killzone 2.

GIVE WAR A CHANCE

Whichever doctor didn't abort you when he had the chance was clearly evil.

All Bethesda "Villains" with perhaps one or two exceptions.

i want to breed with Yukari-sama!

enjoy your chaffing

I'll wait until the next issue of Forbidden Scrollery appears before reserving my judgement on her actual morality, but even then it doesn't seem she doesn't do things with no motivation soooooo..

You missed the entire plot of that game. Giygas didn't plan, vet, chose or any of that, he was just a disembodied mass of hatred and pain distorting the world and inspiring evil. He didn't actively do shit, his minions/cultists just did shit for the hell of it.

Eggman maybe?

fug off tzeentch

No, he's just autistic and wants to make a robot paradise because humans (and talking animals) are too unpredictable.

May be a bit of a cop out because he isn't TECHNICALLY the antagonist, but the closest thing I could think of is the overlord from overlord 2

Isn't there a screencap floating around that proves Eggman is actually the good guy?

I actuallly like this look, except for the shoes, if it was some leather boots that had spikes under it, now that would be perfect.

Eggman isn't a good guy, but he is a PTSD afflicted manchild due to GUN slaughtering his family.

Bipson is also a good choice.

who else?

well arent you just theorizing at this point? you both make great arguments though

I think only Imperial Guard Commisars will ever be able to pull off the "no arms in sleeves" look.

I just realized he has autism shoes. And they say they're the first thing people notice.

Giygas only lost his mind in the middle of the final boss battle.
He definitely was planning something.

Bison is just an eco-terrorist turned up to 11

Fucking evil

Porky, Bison and Urien all wanted to earn total power, they just didn't give a shit about what they had to do or lose in the process

The actual game itself is garbage though.

He literally can't be an antagonist by definition. An antagonist is just a group or character that opposes the protagonist; which your player character obviously is. He's a villain for sure, but he can't be an antagonist.