CEMU 1.7.4 Released Officially

It was already cracked and released a week ago anyways but fuck it Edition

Changelog
BOTW is completely playable now, physics now work, shaders now work, the ground now works.etc
Also see video
Games where?!
wiiuiso.com/ + Google
Download CEMU Here
cemu.info/releases/cemu_1.7.4.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

wiiuusbhelper.com/
wiiu.titlekeys.com
youtube.com/watch?v=E9a-YZAjkbc
don't
sshnuke.net/cemuhook/
fancyte.ch/emulating-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-with-cemu/
dbr.ee/P09z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does the sound work yet?

Depends on the game, for BoTW is sounds fine to me but I don't even own a WiiU so I have nothing to compare too

As you can see, I have made it all the way to the stable so far just on the emulator, but its slow as fuck at an average framerate of about 10 fps. Supposedly there is a Cheat Engine fix to give it a dramatic speedup at the cost of stability. I think the cracked version leaked last week is already patched because it was much faster for me than this

Did Dolphin's HLE setting sound fine to you too? I couldn't stand how inaccurate it is so I had to use LLE, but that lowered the FPS below 60 sometimes. Though I hear they fixed HLE these days.

Also 10 FPS is not playable anyway. Call me when they optimize it.

Truly the niggers of gaming
I don't own a Wii U because I'm not retarded nor a switch for that matter

The framerate is shit but its not terribly unresponsive or anything, at least for me
I couldn't tell you since I always just played with LLE and my computer has no problems running anything at fullspeed at 1080p and everything at low-level when possible. I want as much accuracy as I can

Emulation is free so its not like it takes any real investment other than your time tbh

So is sticking a cucumber up your ass, its practically the same experience as emulation since you're cucking yourself into playing a shittier version of a game

Bullshit. BotW lags & hangs even when I use GX2SetGPUFenceSkip hack to get better framerates. If a 5930K & dual 980 Ti can't run it with a consistent fps, it's not "playable".

On the upside, I was able to rip my save files from a softmodded Wii U & use 'em with Cemu so I don't have to do everything over again when BotW becomes playable (actual playable, not the Cemufag re-definition of the word). For now it's far better to just play on a softmodded Wii U until I can get a better experience than native hardware. Meaning a solid 60fps at 1080p, QHD or 4K.

That sounds like an oddly specific scenario m8

The "hangs" are just the emulator building a shader cache as you play, those stop eventually

most of the games (at least for me) run pretty solid, and in the future almost all games should be stable. hopefully.

The biggest problem is that the dynarec is still single-core. Even Dolphin uses a multicore dynarec. Supposedly the devs said they would work on accuracy first before moving onto improving the dynarec but they have done some shader cache compiler optimizations

you would have to pay for that cucumber, unless you have a little cucumber garden or you could steal one I guess

Oh shit, I looked it up and setting disableGPUFence = true in the profile for the game does make a big difference, not major difference or anything but its a very noticeable difference. Supposedly the latest Nvidia drivers eat up huge amount of RAM in BOTW for some reason unless that fix is enabled

HE'S BACK

but in emulation we create the cucumber too.
personally i would rather stick a cucumber i made up my ass than somebody elses

I expect him to show up at this point bruh. Its like a force of nature, you just have to ride with the wind

What are you, a faggot?

How do you screencap from Cemu? When I want to capture fullscreen it only works once or twice then everything else is black screen. Bandicam worked one time for this 4K shot, but put it's stupid GUI over it.

Windows 10 has a built-in screenshot function if you press WinKey+Alt+PrtSc. It'll automatically save the screenshot in the Videos/Captures folder

After applying the GPUFence fix I can get higher framerate sometimes now

The niggers of gaming are actual niggers and spics.

can you explain how it's done cant find a how to

So where can I grab BOTW iso?

It's literally in the OP.

Define pre-recording. Do you mean recording in the background and then when something interesting happens you tell it to save X amount of time?

Also, you can use the NVIDIA shadowplay within OBS, meaning you don't take that kind of CPU hit.

OBS can use NVENC encoder same as Shadowplay. The performance hit should be no different unless you are using higher bitrates. Shadowplay will cap your maximum possible bitrate while OBS will not.

basically, if you've been playing a game for 20 or less minutes (depends on what you set it as), it can record the past time at the press of a button (alt+F10)

so basically, lets say you play a good match of INSURGENCY and you werent recording or dont want to be recording 24/7. Activte pre-recording, and it saves the past X minutes you played.

PS4 and I believe XB1 does that as well, but its capped at [email protected]/* */ on those. No cap on Shadowplay

could you upload that game?
while I was searching for it on wiiuiso all I found were the same dead links in multiple threads

I wonder if save games from the launch BOTW will work with the “Master Edition” released later that has the DLC.

Yeah, to my knowledge OBS doesn't have that feature you are right.

Great! But can me 2010 Wal-Mart pre-built Frankenstein run it?

That depends if it was a top of the line Frankenstein, but the answer is probably no.

3D World?
I remember finding it on WiiUISO. Did you try looking for it in Loadline format?

It's an eMachines

The system requirements are very vague, but if you can play Dolphin with pretty much everything LLE at 1080p at fullspeed then you have a pretty good shot at running CEMU

Yes, I have. Quiet a few links to desirable games have been nuked.

Adding the DLC chests had no affect on my save games, but I dunno if they'll change master edition in ways that are unlike simply adding DLC to the base game.

Except I have trouble trying to emulate Metroid Prime Trilogy just to see if I can play it with KBM.

You open the "gameProfiles" folder inside the CEMU folder, open the config file for your region of BOTW (for EUR its the one that ends in "101c9500" and just add the following to the end of the file;
disableGPUFence = true
And thats it

hows bout this?

WiiUiso was down for a few days a couple weeks ago and I hear Nintendo DMCA'd them hard. I'll try to see if I can get it uploaded to MEGA tonight

Worth a shot probably.

thanks user

Much easier to record video from Cemu. My cheap capture setup for the Wii U isn't so great.

dropped

Its uploading now but don't hold your breath because its going at about 600kb/s and its a 1GB file. I have to go somewhere right now anyways so I'll just leave that running while I'm gone

GPU encoding is always worse quality than CPU encoding, but as an AMD user even I can fully admit that ReLive quality is pretty terrible. NVIDIA a bit better at it.

link comforts her for a night the camera goes to black then you see them in front of a bed.

PROTIP Download Games From Nintendo's Servers
1. Get Wii U USB Helper: wiiuusbhelper.com/
2. When it asks for link to title key site, paste this link into the 1st field under "For the WiiU": wiiu.titlekeys.com
3. Set your download & extraction directories.
4. Find & download your game directly from Nintendo's servers.
NOTE: If using for Cemu check the "Unpack" option in the Download Manager. Unpacked files work with Cemu.

why is this game so boring? literally all your weapons are useless and break with 1 hit.

I'm back and its still not done, but this guy looks like he has some good advice so take his instead

Once you have Wii U USB Helper working you can get Updates & DLC for games too. If you unpack the Updates & DLC you can use them with Cemu. Here is a guide for that slapped together quickly from youtube screenshots.

thanks

How`s the english translation btw? Was Treehouse responsible for it?

I'm doubtful link would seal the deal. He's been saving zelda forever and not grabbed her by the pussy yet. You dont even get to fuck midna, and she's straight up in love with you. There should be an 18+ zelda game.

actually ocarina of time was originally supposed to include a "dating sim" but was cancelled later on.

We truly do live in the worst timeline.

OP is a nigger, you cant the ISO from that site. Fucking kill yourself.

Retards like you deserve the worst.

It does have it. I forget what it's called.

Apparently it returns Xenoblade X speeds to 1.7.2c levels. At least with this new gpu fence option.

Wasn't there some sort of plugin or hack or something that supposedly fixed pre-rendered movies? How was it called? I want to give it a go.

CEMU is a lot harder than dolphin. How much longer until it's made retard friendly?

Just stop being a retard.

Guys, I haven't downloaded the latest versions of PS1, PS2, or WII/GC emulators in like 2 years. Did any of them improve significantly from your experience? I got a FX 8350 so for me everything counts if it runs better and without glitches.

it's hard

I'm surprised Dolphin doesn't have any Wii U support yet, personally. I recall somebody getting Dolphin to recognize Wii U games but nothing further.

Specially since while the game's speed isn't tied to frame rate and the game's own frame rate is already shit, emulator slowdowns involve timestretching the hardware.

I can get a solid 25-30fps with a shader pack with no speed hacks besides the cemu GX2 one, but fucking hell look at my ram.

Dolphin devs came out and said they weren't going to do a wiiu emulator ages ago. I think it still recognizes a wiiu iso though.

They should, since it's very similar hardware.

I think they're moral fags

Huh, I don't remember that at all. Why is beyond me since it should be about as piss-easy to piggyback Wii U software onto the existing emulator as it was to piggyback Wii software onto the existing emulator back when it was just a Gamecube emu.

Well they did have a tranny on the dev team before it killed itself.

The Dolphin forums would get someone asking about a wiiu emulator every hour at one point till they said they had no plans of making one and those threads were getting deleted .

Why did they even called Wii emulator "Dolphin"?

why is there not just a torrent

Torrent of what? Cemu withrs like 5mb, you need a torrent for that?
Games do have torrents if you know where to look.

Please enlighten me as i would like to give the new zelda a go.

I'll spoonfeed you a little, but that's all you'll get from me.
FitGirl has a repack of Zeldo and a version or two behind of CEMU, which has an autoupdater.

If you are unable to find FitGirl repacks with a simple search, there is no hope for you.

Never mind it's on tpb.

Emulation fags always make things seem more complicated than they are. Far out.

Dolphin was the codename for GC, and the Wii functionality was only added as the Wii was built over the top of a GameCube, so the emulation of a GC helped with a Wii.

That's concerning.
Everyone else on the CEMU forums was saying it barely used 7.

Before you even try to defend yourself, you're looking for files on TPB, so I know you're a complete novice to this whole thing.

Last time I named a tracker out in the open it was closed within a week. Call me paranoid, but I aint telling shit outright anymore.
The one who seeks finds.

Its because its a 9k shader pack, a lot of people are just using "area" packs so their ram doesn't get bloated to shit. They've chopped them up into like 10 so you have swap them out if you don't have the ram to handle the full one.

got my ps3 controller working.

there is some camera glitch in one of the shrines, when you blow up the stone the camera does not reset.

That happens sometimes. The only fix is to save and reset. I was able to go through that shrine with 0 issues whatsoever but I remember that camera bug happening to me elsewhere

well i tried running BOTW but it runs at 10 FPS on my machine. and im not buying an intel i7 and a new motherboard for that shit.

If you consider to play the game on cemu and you don't have a monster of a pc (GTX 770 and above) you should stop right now and buy insteed a wii u! Don't even Downloade it!

same, game runs like shit. You need a very good machine for this!

because nobody can run the game since it needs a lot of power! Just stop looking for this to be emulated and buy insteed a wii u or a switch!

Have you tried using speedhacks to help compensate? That got my game from 15 to 30fps with only a bit of tweaking.

Just hopped in this thread to hope that this was just low quality bait in an attempt to stirrup shit against nintendofags. And no an actual shill.

You can geta ~5 FPS boost with a bit of tweaking. Probably more if you lower cache accuracy and disable any scaling filters in the settings. Hopefully 1.7.5 comes with an FPS boost but we won't see that until maybe next month at best

Anyone wanna check and make sure this link is safe?

youtube.com/watch?v=E9a-YZAjkbc

here's the comments in the video if you don't want to go there

>DOWNLOAD THE FULL GAME HERE (ISO): don't use link shorteners/1lf4kv

>How to decrypt .app and .h3 files to run games in Cemu: don't use link shorteners/1lkPhQ

>Go here for more updates, links & bootable programs to run this game on your Wii U or emulate it with Cemu: don't use link shorteners/1lf4sq
>Download Cemu (Wii U emulator for pc ) over here: don't use link shorteners/1liQwX

>This file also works on custom firmware for your Wii U. Be sure to check out the instructional page: don't use link shorteners/1lf4sq

What is a shill? I don't know what you mean? Do you not like the fact that BotW is actually unplayable on cemu as long you don't have a monster of a pc?

guys, just drop it! Don't even consider to set anything up for this to be emulated! Just buy a wii u and a copie of the game!

this is a virus! Do not download it!

So what's the progress on some other games

See;

for reals?

Step 1. download game, use 's little guide to help
Step 2. launch CEMU
Step 3. open the U-King.rpx file in the code folder
Step 4. Use the input settings to fix input settings and shit
Step 5. use speedhacks (cheat engine) to speed up the emulator make sure you fine tune that shit till it's right
Step 6. Look up graphics packs, if you're so inclined

Congratulations, you are no longer a retard

CEMU isn't that demanding at all. The issue with BOTW has nothing to do with hardware since the same hardware that can run games like 3D World and MK8 at a solid 60fps are also struggling in BoTW. Its an optimization issue. Even Xeno runs at a full 30fps and its a comparable game

non-

there is no need to update the emulator at all. It would be better just to buy the game and play it on a real hardware.

As of the latest CEMU version released outside Patreon the speedhack with cheat engine is supposedly no longer required. The issue had to do with Nvidia users experiencing a memory leak. All you have to do is;

I am using CemuHook for this: sshnuke.net/cemuhook/ You just drop dbghelp.dll file into the directory with Cemu.exe & the GX2SetGPUFenceSkip toggle appears under Options like this. I dunno if it does anything else. Without it, I can just add that line to the profile & it seems like it's doing the same thing.

When has "X emulator is not demanding because Y game runs fine on it" ever been true?
SPOILER:Never

No user, you don't.

No thanks.

CEMU has an fps counter in the title bar. Xeno is capped at 30fps. Same with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD

doesn't work, game needs to much power! Just drop it!

It's even worse than I thought, do you also think two CPUs are just as fast at executing a specific task because their clockspeed is the same?

Supposedly it adds 3rd party codec support, like opening in XBX. I haven't tested it.

I'm gonna play breath of the Wild for free and without having to purchase a nintendo switch. Fun fact, you can't spell shit without switch.

The codec support is used by pre-rendered cutscenes since the video codec in CEMU is incomplete. BoTW has a few pre-rendered cutscenes that otherwise shows up as a bunch of fucked up colors. Otherwise that .dll hook does the same thing as adding the GPUfence fix to the profile config

Nigger what are you even trying to say?

I should ask you the same thing.
You're making wild assumption on how fast CEMU should run because reasons then try to justify yourself by using "but that other game runs fine" or "that other game runs at the same framerate" which have very little bearing on how well BotW runs and will run in the future.

speedhacks make it worse for me, it halves framerate instead of doubling it.
i mean its great that some people can play it on PC already, but if only the top 5% of gaming PCs in the world can run this emulator well then its kind of a shitty emulator. it looks like you need nothing short of a fucking quantum computer to get 30 frames in BOTW.

maybe if the Shit U had more than 1 game worth playing, you'd see more variety.

i'd rather not play BOTW than buy a shittendo console for it.

still the emulator seems like it needs work. whats the point of having multiple cores on CPUs if the emulator is only going to use one?

Well, its a fairly safe inference I think, I don't really see how BotW is so exceptional from a performance standpoint so there must be an optimization issue on CEMUs end

Probably because its safer to have a core available for the OS

No chance.

Game only needs to do something very few other games do and is hard to emulate on PC to make the requirements skyrocket, especially with BotW being a game that is both coming at the very end of the WiiU lifecycle and is made by the console maker and said console still allowed for low level tricks it wouldn't surprise me in the least that BotW uses some kind of very specific trick that is hard to emulate efficiently like NGC games that require precise MMU emulation for example or PS2 games that used megatextures for another example.

All the smoke effects are absent.

I've got a i7-4790k and I can get 25-30fps with a pre loaded shader cache.

Dolphin had FPS problems for ages with twilight princess and a few others games, botw will get better with each release considering they're getting 40k plus a month now from patreon.

also make sure you have the 1.1.1 version of BOTW as it supposedly gives a small boost in fps.

I see your point. But CEMU mainly relies on re-implementing WiiU API calls, in fact, that's exactly the reason why its been able to make so much progress so fast. WiiU games in a sense are actually "higher-level" than Gamecube/Wii games (probably for security reasons, Nintendo doesn't want to give games direct access to the hardware) And the few low-level functions shouldn't be difficult either since the WiiUs CPU is literally 3 750cls strapped to the same die (yes, the same cores used for the Gamecube and Wii)

Still you could be right, too bad the emulator is closed source for them patreon bux

Of the games I tried, only Mario U, Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong, and Mario Kart work well enough.

Real Players would buy this game on the real hardware but here we see gamers being gamergatores as always. no wonder the industry hates you.

I was more thinking of the GPU side of things, CEMU only uses OGL 3.3 with a few touch of OGL4 that actually work on AMD whereas the WiiU can do things that are more advanced than that (to handle NGC/Wii natively like it does it would need to) so there are some things you can't translate directly I would assume.

if the industry hates us then we must be doing something right

GPU bound instructions are typically easier to emulate than CPU bound instructions since GPUs will share a common set of APIs between platforms (in this case OGL) Nintendo has very Littleton reason to use anything other than OGL for their own games (they did use their own for the Gamecube but that was before OGL/DX really reached the same level of maturity they do now)

Hell, supposedly BoTW uses Havok physics. If that's true it would seem Nintendo is no longer afraid to embrace middleware

*little
Lousy autocorrect

I got RivaTuner Statistics Server to detect Cemu & it seems to be taking screenshots just fine. Oddly, the statistics overlay is flipped horizontally & vertically when applied to Cemu. Oh well, I can take some 4K screnshots now.

Absolutely fucking gorgeous

I thought the Wii U version was 720p & the Switch version was 720p undocked / 900p docked?

These look incredible
What fps are you getting and what are your specs?

Both run at the same resolution: Shit

fancyte.ch/emulating-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-with-cemu/

I have a gtx 460 1gbvram, i get anywhere from 30-5 fps. normally around 20.

if i had a better graphics card i wouldn't stutter at all.

Interesting, and you have worse specs than me while running at a higher res. There might actually be something to those Nvidia control panel tweaks and CPU affinity tweaks that make a massive different

my gtx460 2gb died on me so i have to use this one :(

oh… my old card was 1g
this card im using is only 768mb

Frame rate is all over the place. It keeps hanging & dropping. It's only decent when I'm in a certain area when I have all the shaders cached 40-60fps in decent areas 12-20fps in others with drops to 0fps when it hangs up to cache shaders.

Is there not a pack of fully-cached shaders for BotW you can drop into a folder for Cemu so you don't have to keep dealing with hang-ups every time some shader needs cached? If I had all the shaders I'd know when the slowdowns are not shader caching related since once those are cached the hang-ups go away.

I found that if you change this 1 setting it will dramatically increase fps on any game, i tried it with skyrim and fallout 4 and they ran super smooth.

Im also running 2 monitors and a bunch of tabs in chrome so let me check with 1 monitor only after i update the game.

10 gigs. (+2.5 more of updates). What the hell is in the updates anyway?

Mojora's mask was about 32 MBs. BotW is basically over 300 times that amount.

I already have that in global settings so it should apply to everything.

The CPU affinity tweaks are retarded and pointless and it shows the author of that article has no idea how hyperthreading works. It works by taking advantage of idle CPU cycles. The only downside to hyperthreading is not performance, rather, it simply takes up more cpu die space and makes the chip slightly more expensive to manufacture

cemu is single core only, so you should do as it says.

Make sure you copy the update folder after its unpacked to the appropriate folder in CEMU (BoTW will bitch at you that you need to update to play it otherwise) Just Google how to add updates to CEMU because I'm lazy

well shit, im just replacing the old files in the bow folder.

It still would make no difference, logical cores are not any faster/slower than physical cores

Hell if that works for you then that's fine but you can also just load an update and keep it separate from the main game files if you want too

uh, the wiiuhelper gave me the option to unpack updates along with the game. Have I already dun goofed?

No, you're fine, in fact you were supposed to do that. The games executable will be the .rpx file in the /code directory of wherever you unpacked the game. Again, make sure you get the update loaded because you need that to play

I have to agree. I just tried messing with affinity & it dindu nuffin but make performance slightly worse.

Unpacker is taking forever, I hope this sucker doesn't shit the bed.

By disabling logical cores you are in fact, crippling it because you are preventing programs from taking advantage of idle CPU cycles. I'm sure there might be some obscure curcumstance where disabling hyperthreading is desirable but this is definitely not one of those circumstances

That's normal. It takes a century to unpack a 10-15GB game along with it's Updates & DLC.

Quick guide here for using Updates + DLC in Cemu:

Single thread heavy tasks are one of those, even if the difference is 5% at worst, mostly thanks to the retarded core hopping habit Windows has.

for some reason i cant check gpufence hack anymore on cemu, my game is running slow now.

what im going to do is run cheat engine and use speed hack.

my game is now running at 6fps but its looks normal.

dude fuck that, I'm just going to copy the update folder into the main game folder.

This cannot possibly fail.

I think you should do it the long way, this update fucked up my fps.
have to use cheat engine now.

silky smooth cimenatic 4.4 fps

Well fuck my face the game actually launched. It was very slow to load and basically froze after I pressed on the left stick but I think with a bit if fiddling I can get this work.

I basically just plugged the sucker in and let a rip. There's at least 10 or so things I can do off the bat to eek out some more performance. By dawn I should have it in a fairly well to do state.

the update fucked up my game, i was lazy and just overwrote the game files.
have to redownload it again, it was working great before.

you should try cheat engine speed hack, set it to 2x,

and select this in options.

it says 4.4 but it runs very smooth, using cheat engine. a little sutter here and there.

you shouldn't have to redownload it. Just unpack them again.

Also I hope you're wrong because I really don't want to have to unpack it and attempt that cryptic shit in this post

no, what i did was unpack the update, then overwrite the game files. and i don't have a backup of the original game files.

the cryptic post is this video just watch it, its simple.

So I have been reading the thread and everyone fighting for 30fps. So I checked online and the game runs at 30fps even on the Switch.
Jesus fucking Christ. Is even Nintendo sacrificing performance for graphics just to "prove" that the Switch is not weak?

i5 4670 + 970 and 8gigs of ram

mid tier master race what should i expect if i try botw?

You can expect 18 FPS.

>fancyte.ch/emulating-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-with-cemu/

Some of these fixes have more than tripled my stability but my performance is still less than stellar. Gonna try a graphic pack to see if they can bump my average FPS up from 14 to 20+ .

It was always like this. When XBX was hot shit everyone only discussed it, so I'm fine with how things are now, since XBX got figured out and it's one of my all-time favourite games.

And between gpufenceskip and speedhack it now runs even slightly better than it did on 1.7.2.

How do I run an unpacked game to begin with?

I mean I knew most emulatorfags were retarded mexicans but seriously? Have you any morals or standards?

if you're using wiuhelper thingie right click the game once it's done downloading and it should give you the option to unpack it.

I already have it downloaded unpacked. I mean how to run it with CEMU. As it doesn't let me load from the exe I guessed I have to put it somewhere somehow in the cemu folders, but I can't find a guide that answers that properly.

It's not paid.

where did you unpack it to? wherever that is you need to find that folder and look for a folder in that one labeled "code". Should be a "rpx" file.

Still my performance is shite even with this dumbed down graphics pack. I may need to write to an ISO or something…

I confused the unpacked game with what I originally downloaded, I guess. Thanks for now. I will ask again if I fuck up something simple again.

Its also still closed source

How do I set up the shaderCache? I downloaded this from some link, but every folder has a file with the same name dcac9927.bin so I obviously can't put them all in cemu_1.7.4d\shaderCache\transferable Will they work with the folders or what?

zelda runs like shit.

19k shader
dbr.ee/P09z

you have to place the .bin file in the transferable folder but you have to make sure its named the same as that game as in its code. Example being "e472dce2.bin" depending on the title. When you load a game you can see it in the cemu title bar if you don't know what it is.

They are all dcac9927. This is why I am asking. There are 11 folders with an dcac9927.bin file. Same as the game. As I was checking them all every new one (higher number of the folder as in the picture here ) each dcac9927.bin file was getting bigger. Originally I thought they are based on different zones, but instead the last dcac9927.bin file probably has the shadercache for the whole game?

fug

but it runs fine look at me.

Okay, I got. It would have been nice if someone explained this properly in the guides. The more shaders the better (at least up to 10k, above some people claim it has shaders from other games). But also the more shaders the higher RAM usage.

10k means 10gb . if you have less ram it will use less.

my graphics card only has 768mb so not that effective.

So?

Why are you talking about you gpu? Isn't it ram we are talking about here?
Does this basically mean it is pointless to try and run the game on systems with lower than 16GB ram or something?

And are this each for different zone or for everything up to that zone/mission?

You still need good amount of gpu.

graphics is done on the gpu and sent to the cpu. if your gpu does not have enough vram it is sent to virtual ram, which is slower.

can someone create a ramdisk and test out cemu and this game to see the performance gain?

nevermind someone did it.

this '60fps no matter what' meme needs to die

user, 60fps is the ideal, 30fps is shit and slow

just tried startpage and it has worse formatting and no thumbnails, but thanks for the tip

I ve been using disconnect.me when i wanted some privacy

Single-thread compile of what? Shaders? Game code?

shader

I have 3GB VRAM, but even if I increase the shaders cemu doesn't use more than 1GB of it, while the RAM goes up a lot.

are nintendo just incompetent as hell? I heard they don't even have any useful apps on their tablet because they're afraid they will get hacked through them

no bulli for being distracted pls

Well that's just stupid then. nvidia, intel and amd graphics drivers have had multithread shader compile capability for ages.

And then once the default is 60, you'll jump on the bandwagon for 144, or already have.
60 is great, sure, but 30 is workable and looks fine unless you're playing a very action-orientated game, like a shooter.

Zelda is very action orientated game tho.
XBX is ok at 30 fps because combat is menu based, but for action game like zelda it's unacceptable.

And no, 30fps is never okay even with perfect frame timings. I dare you to actually play a game at 30fps for the first time. Having an image printed into your eyes for 33ms at a time might actually be painful because if your reflexes are fast enough each frame will be interpreted as a still picture and every new frame will feel like having black/white backgrounds flashed on your face (although weaker since all frames will be similar).

So it requires 32GB of RAM to maybe not stutter every two steps.
It runs at 20fps without even utilizing my CPU nor GPU.
Looks like shit.
Has graphical glitches too.
What is the point?

MARK

MARK

I FOUND A LIVE ONE

muh zelda
this game is fucking shit, I have no idea why everyone is so obsessed with it

I've noticed it with anons who have a wiiu, ps4 or a vita.
There comes a point where they go on for so long without video games, they pretend they have video games as a coping mechanism.

Get a better PC and learn how the software works, kike.

the wii u had 4 games tbqh
still more than pc had in the same period of time

Teach me what I am doing wrong then?
I have the game, the DLC, the updates, the hack, the gameprofile settings, shaders that eat all of my RAM.

Who is the kike here? And my PC is good for AAA games, even if I don't play them. But not good enough for emulators that still work like shit, I guess.

I'm pretty sure I have a different version of that dialogue.
Paya just stuttle in the end and Impa says "let's talk about something else, hero". Although it was pretty obvious Paya has her birthmark right between her thigh and her labia majora as 25% of women do.

What.

You get a different dialog saying something like "change the subject" until you complete a shrine quest using the shieka heirloom.

If that guide is so incomprehensibly simplified here's a WEBM walking through the minutia of it starting with getting Wii U USB Helper & ending with having a game running in Cemu with update & DLC. Hopefully, this is not too cryptic. I put more time into it that I anticipated.

Is that windows 10?

is there a place where i can just get the update files so i can just extract them where they go and don't have to do all this shit

Yes and no.

I've waited this long, what's another couple months, huh?

So I tried Bayonetta too. Fucking crashed when I tried to save. A lot better fps, but not stable even on the prologue prologue thingy.

This is the only situation where my computer ages itself. All the games I play run fine. Emulation up through the Wii runs at full speed, even with some nice graphical shit turned on, like AA and a higher internal resolution. It's literally just CEMU that mandates an upgrade, and not even in CPU or GPU, just a fuckton of RAM. I find it really, really hard to believe that there's no better way to emulate the Wii U than the system the CEMU devs introduced, because this shit is ridiculous. And if this shit leaks this much memory like a fucking sieve, I'm so excited to see just how shitty Switch emulation will be.

The stuttering is just the shader being generated and that stops eventually. The problem is the game demands a huge amount of RAM. I'm confident its just an optimization issue

Also the graphical glitch in your pic goes away I think after you re-visit the tower and its just artifacts from after the emulator failed to run the cutscene you got before that.

I feel like i'm in the 90s but in a bad way, as in you buy something that's the best out there and a year after something is 2x better. I'm not saying to stop progress because i want muh gpu to last longer but it just feels bad.

Better be a top of the line M&P my dude

Custom stainless CZ-75 with brass grips.

Pics

I ordered it, I don't physically have it yet.

With getting 40k a month they better fucking make cemu work.

Just grab your custom stainless cz-75 with brass grips and shoot the delivery man for taking too long to deliver your custom stainless cz-75 with brass grips and then take the custom stainless cz-75 with brass grips.

Maybe it's just too soon for me. I couldn't eek out the performance with my rig. Considering the game just released last month I'll think the amount of progress made on the emulation is crazy.

In the mean time I'm gonna try Wind Waker HD as well as Hyrule warriors. I hope those works.

It would be easier to run the Wii version with the HD textures that were made for it.

Honestly I just need to test the waters and I picked some games I might enjoy both testing and playing with. The more I get to know an emulator the better off I'll be at troubleshooting stuff in the future.

might as well bite the bullet and buy the console then retard.

if it needs a NASA spaceship to run, then its shit, it should run on moderate quality hardware

BotW is just a month old. The fact it launches let alone fucking runs on some rigs is amazing. The emulator itself is still in development and it can technically out preform the console it's emulating.

If you had suggested such a thing would be possible back in the oughts I would have called you a fucking nutter.

Get better bait or get out of the boat console pleb.

The emulator is already making more dosh than the console ever did.

Put CEMU and your shader cache into a ram disk, you should get less drops and more fps.

You should only need 256 MB of ram, you do not need the game or update to be in a ram disk, but you'll need junctions to make it work.

Elaborate on how to do it?

ImDisk is easy to use, install it and run the configurator it adds to your start menu. It works like any other hard drive after that. I think it shills some AVG toolbar shit in the installer so make sure to say no to that trash

"Cannot create a file when that file already exists" What exactly am I doing wrong?

Never mind I did.

Well it did run somewhat less stutterish, but it didn't change much overall. And unsurprisingly it is still eating a lot of ram.

There is no 'ideal'. If the game was made for 30fps, it should stay 30fps.
This 'ideal' shit is a Holla Forums meme literally nobody else gives a fuck about.

It's gonna eat even more, it's going from passing data from a file to ram, to copying the file from ram, into ram.
But, if you have the RAM and are crazy enough like me you can put the whole game onto RAM as well. It's not worth it unless you have at least 32 gigs though, otherwise you're just trading one bottleneck for another

if Cemu figured out how to use multi-core it would run fine.

Why even play videogames if you're going to ignore almost every good modern game? The only good games that ever good made are either foreign AA studios or indie, just like modern film.

I dunno man

I knew that i wanted to future proof my pc so i bought great specs, the only thing i knew i needed to eventually replace was my graphics card and ram, too poor to buy one now.

Again a new version? I am tired of updating all the time, they should release a auto updater so I don't have to move my savegames and configs.

Sunshine was imo overrated. I did play it back then, a lot to be honest, but after replaying it like two years ago I must say it was crap.

That water thing is basically cheating, there are a lot of cheap exploits and the game feels overall like it was designed for kids, way to easy. And everything that came after it was even worse.

The ultimate way to future proof is getting the best price to performance ratio parts every 2 years or so. If you get the highest end one you're just throwing cash into the gutter because you investing more money won't suddenly stop progress.

Though you're right, if you're clever about when to buy the newest hardware, you can hold off for an extra year of two without having to make an upgrade, which might save money in the long term. I got the 980 ti pretty soon after it came out, it was cheaper than the weaker 980, and I'm running CEMU with narry a hiccup.
Considering this is emulating "current gen" hardware, anyway, choppy 30 isn't setting the world on fire

I don't get it

I remember reading that one of CEMUs lead devs uses something like a 780 but I could be wrong

Are you people literally this retarded?

After checking your ID it can't mean you don't understand the video, but then your post doesn't make much sense either. A wrong reply maybe.

Pretty good webm user

a small ruse.

A emulator will always be slower than the original hardware it runs on unless you have a 5-20ghz computer.

what an emulator does is run software that emulates hardware so the computer has to do 2 things, first go through all the steps the emulator code has to take and 2nd tell the cpu on the computer what the computer is doing as well as the emulator, so it's double the time. if your computer is fast enough it can run it seamlessly.

don't blame yourself or your computer, blame Diamond manufacturers and diamond companies. You see. Diamonds are actually one of the most abundant rocks on earth, and they are literally worthless by how much there is. a computer than can use a diamond for its cpu would get around 500ghz easy, we would already have 50ghz computer today if it was not for diamond companies marking up the price of diamonds.

so it is up to manufactured diamonds from companies that are virtually perfect to save the day, lab grown diamonds are 1000x more perfect than diamonds from the earth so its a better thing too.

Now this is trolling.

Diamonds are the best conductors of heat.

WEW LAD
I got a low memory warning & Cemu crashed

I was doing some reading and people are saying that 19k shader pack is built from another game or something and aren't actually entirely for BotW. Maybe look for the 6k one which has been working fine for me

I don't understand how that logic works considering every game has an unique cache file name.

Meh got constant 15fps. it's till better than nothing I guess.

He's right, y'know.

botw works pretty good but I keep getting random soft locks which make the game drop to 0.25fps and then I have to close cemu and restart.

Anyone else getting this?

I found a 9K shader pack that doesn't cause low memory warnings with my 16GB RAM. mega:#!AdEm3brA!FyQBxtjLdAQBhXMlTIVj25FNxQJtN2EhPbDda8TVtC8

It does reach 96-98% memory usage when loading the shaders & again while loading the game, but then drops into 80s during gameplay. Unfortunately, the game crashed after playing a few minutes & the blur effect on the background when you enter menus is messed up. That aside, the hitching during shader caching is gone so now I can determine the actual framerates I get. Framerate is still an aggressive roller coaster making it annoying to play. Using GPUfenceskip I have an issue with Link's movement speed shifting between normal & really fast. I think I'm supposed to correct that by using an 0.5 speed hack in Cheat Engine, but I tried that & it doesn't seem to do anything.

you have shit taste, consider killing yourself.
shit bait.

But what's its IPC

BOTW looks much worse and is smaller than XBX, why the hell it's more demanding and runs so poorly?

-pix_fmt yuv420p should make your .webm playable in browsers.