This might be the worst game I played in a long time and I am so fucking amazed at how someone could fuck up releasing...

This might be the worst game I played in a long time and I am so fucking amazed at how someone could fuck up releasing a level-editor for already good games that I cannot possibly believe this was developed by more than one person.

Why not put all the original games into it? I mean jesus christ you're basically re-releasing old content either way, what does it cost you to add 1MB worth of 3 old Mario games?

And WHY THE FUCK can I not fliter out the New Super Mario Bros levels? They play like SHIT

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP ALREADY GOOD GAMES
WHAT ARE YOU DOING NINTENDO

Other urls found in this thread:

supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4303
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you need to sell them for ridiculous prices individually?

Wait, there was a 3DS version of that turd? No slopes. lol.

It does amaze me at how much they fucked up some things, especially on initial release. Lunar Magic was more versatile, and it was for an SNES game.

You can't share levels online in this version.

If you want to talk about a game negatively, that's fine, but don't outright lie.
You can share levels online, there's just no search function, so you're forced to reload constantly to find something decent.

There's a homebrew overlay database that lets you upload and download levels, with a search bar, if you know how to use NTR on your 3DS/

Coz they wanted to sell them to you again separately.

why did you get the 3ds version without looking it up first?

I downloaded it via freeshop

People would quickly realize that most of the original Super Mario levels could never be made in Mario Maker.

But now people can make levels that are better than the ones in those games with the power of their imagination.

why did she cheat on me fuck ill never forget

t. pleb whose mad cause no one likes his shitty maps

Is NTR fetish perpetuated by faggots who got dicked over IRL and are desperately trying to force it into some sort of sexual plan all along so it doesn't hurt so bad?
What a pathetic delusion

Reminder that Super Mario Bros X is leagues better than Super Mario Maker. It fucking sucks that the community for this game is nothing but full of autistic children who can't make scripts in Lua even though kids their age in fucking Roblox can do it. For fucks sake, even some of the most impressive looking episodes have fucking Undertale references in them because these faggots can't keep their autism in check.

I haven't made any maps because there's no way to share them either way

But there is see

Allow me to educate you on the fetish of cuckoldry and NTR :^)

I'm more upset by it being the Talkhaus that's continuing its development. I like Raocow well enough, but the community on his site is another story.

which kind of cancer is it? I won't bother to check now that I know it's shit

Then I guess I haven't made any because I don't give a fuck and I feel like the system in place is incredibly limited.

And even if it were good people would only be able to play my level completely randomly.

user, shut up and get the fuck out. I'm gonna fuck your wife now.

Fuck yeah, I'm proud to be a cuck!

Because it doesn't have terrains used in SMB3, SMW, and New SMB.

Will they add slopes for the Switch release?

I aborted the game after playing through SMB 1-1 in it, and NOT BEING ABLE TO GET 14 COINS FROM A COIN BLOCK DUE TO FUCKED FLOATY JUMPING and JUMPING OVER THE FUCKING FLAGPOLE WITHOUT TRYING.

Jesus cocksmoking christ, if I had paid money for this, someone would be a red stripe on the highway for this abomination.

Well, from what I can tell, their updates to the game itself are pretty good, except for the characters. Most of them only work in levels made specifically for those characters. The Talkhaus tends to be very circlejerky with its injokes and such, which I'm afraid will affect SMBX 2.0's development down the line.

I just want a Mario editor where you can easily change properties like run speed, jump height and air control. I don't know why none of them have this, it should be the easiest thing in the world to implement outside of ones based on romhacking.

Is the original SMBX still available? I thought it was scrapped and someone created version 2.0 from scratch. I tried that and it ran like utter SHIT.

Wasn't the creator of the original SMBX the same guy who made Terraria?

Either way, yes, the original SMBX played smooth as silk. It's as shame it hasn't been updated anymore and is now effectively replaced by a sub-par successor with shit coding.

every single time he's ever had sex in his life, he was watching Jonathan doing the fucking.

You don't know if he didn't have sex before he became a vampire. He did go through college.

while that may be true, we can only confirm that he has had sex enough times to produce his progeny.

When will they learn?

play this instead

Jonathan must have been an exceptionally virile man. He didn't have much time with his wife, yet he impregnated her, and Dio managed to have many kids with Jonathan's body.

because fanboys are buttfucking retarded enough to buy them anyways

The new level editor is pretty good. And yes, it's still available.
supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4303

Already did and had a grand time

I remember some people running Xenoblade on their old hacked 3DSes and they got around 10 FPS.

The Wii was such fucking cancer. Nintendo has been dead since.

Get over yourself.

Found the Tumblrtale fag.

hating undertale is a bit old already.
even Holla Forums had undertale threads when it came out too. and dont even try to deny that Holla Forums overhyped LISA for being "undertale for 4chan"

I don't fucking care, I never played any of them and never will.

Ironically the creator of Lisa turned out to be an even bigger SJW faggot than the creator of Undertale, despite him being a furry

>>>/reddit/

I've seen enough of Tumblrtale, anyone that likes that game should be ovened. Lisa I don't know shit about, I just know I'm not going to play it and that the bullshit that guy was trying to push where I hate one and am obligated to defend the other because some other fags on Holla Forums have before is just that - bullshit.

Please stop posting

Only if you feed me more of those delicious (you)s.

here you go dummy, now go play outside

Thanks mommybot. Have some tendies ready when I get back, though.

jesus christ get a room you homos do the 69 and film it

Feels good being right.

I'll give you the mainline series being rehashes, but every mystery dungeon doesn't play the same or even have the same story. Go play Super Mystery Dungeon and compare that to the old one for GBA/DS and they play very differently (one being much more difficult than the other as a result).

The rest is true though, main series has been very stagnant and Sun/Moon were clearly unfinished (lots of cut corners and not a very big world to explore). It's obvious they pushed it out so they can sell the upgraded version on the Switch later on.

I still pirate them, though. I'm too autistic to give up the series at this point, GF keeps pulling me in.

good, a classic like Smash 64
the best
gutter trash, LBP vita was better

It's called undertale you double nugget

Is it?

Which is a big disappointment, because Lisa was such a good game.

It's really depressing see how far he fell after his dad passed

How much did this fucking turd sell?

Tumblrtale is fucking cancer you retarded nigger.