ITT 8 to 16 bit recommandation

ITT 8 to 16 bit recommandation.

uh

go replay super metroid faggot. Star tropics is also pretty good.

shameless selfbump

Little Samson is a great little platformer for the NES. You'll probably have to emulate it or buy a reproduction cart, though, due to it's rarity.

Shovel Knight did it pretty well.

There's also kind of a clone of it on Steam that's free called Khimera, it's art is not as good, I don't think it respects pallet limitations but at least it respects pixel logic unlike Shantae and Undertale.

Try Magical Pop'n

I liked Shovel Knight and Plague of Shadows but Specter of Torment was a bit of a disappointment.

NES
Super Mario Bros 1, 2, 3
Mega Man 1-6 (2 is best no bully)
Castlevania 1, 2, 3
Dragon Warrior 1-4
Jackal
Metal Storm
TMNT 1, 2, 3
Contra, Super C
Snake Rattle N Roll
Battletoads
Deja Vu, Shadowgate & Uninvited
Mr. Gimmick!

Dragon Quest 1-5
FF 1-6
Romancing SaGa 1-3
Gargoyle's Quest 1-3

It's not that great. The controls are tight and the graphics are nice but the level design is mediocre and the action is repetitive and quite dull.
There are much better action platformers on the NES.

Play Kunio-kun you queers. The entire series.

your recs are good but the best way to expirence mega man 1-3 are in this bad boy the set of levels after you beat all 3 games are fucking awesome.

which ones have translation patches and which ones dont?

user stop lying to people

what a queer.

I am playing through Romancing SaGa III right now on the snes. Why did NA not get this game? I am having a blast.

CASTLEVANIA FUCKING BLOODLINES

Only ones I've made progress in so far lately is Metroid: Fusion and Monster World IV. Fusion seems to be one of the better Metroid games I've played, and Monster World IV is basically Proto-Shantae - right down to the cute butt wiggle - except with a rare pepe instead of magic.

Stop recommending this turd, I've heard better soundtracks from fucking Nes games.

All of the ones I posted have been translated, either officially or unofficially, but the games are usually pretty easy to play without having to understand the text.

Almost sure all kunio kun games have been fan translated, even to other non-english languages.

Patrician taste

Hey fuck you guy, I enjoyed Bloodlines and the soundtrack. I bet you enjoyed Rondo of Blood, fag.

Sweet Home.
It's still the best survival horror game.