Who else is getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

Who else is getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

Nobody, fuck off.

What are you ethnicities?
[]White
[]African American
[]Hispanic (non-white)
[]Other

not dropping a fat $450

I wouldn't buy it even if I had switch. Mario kart 9? Maybe if I had a switch when I don't have to pay for online.

Oh wow! The Switch got hacked already? Can I PIRATE it already!
No? Oh! Fuck off and post it again in 3 years time, faggot.

i skipped out on 8, so ill probably grab it when i do get a switch.
wow, look at all these "anons" who hate video games

My older sister. I can't believe she plays with it at work at the hospital and still hasn't got fired.

*playes with her Switch at work

that's some edge

I can't be the only one that prefered Sonic AS Racing Transformed over MK8, right? The cars in MK8 feel fucking slow and heavy not to mention that the game doesn't improve at all and shiny graphics seem to be all it has going on.

Mark, go away.
You're not going to get 7 other anons to play on launch with you, so stop asking.

Everyone prefers AS Racing to Mario Kart.

I also loved this one, but the netcode on PC was fucking garbage and the thing constantly disconnected me from any and all servers. After looking on steamforums, I knew I was far from the only ones affected. Not only that, later on obvious hacks appeared so all the joy from multiplayer was gone. I did all the career/campaign challenges with the highest grade and I've had fun doing so. I would definitely pre-order SASRT2 if it was still done by the same guys without fear of being jewed. Still, best driving game, best Sonic game.

MK8 is worse, but still great. While the gameplay is worse in almost every way, it's close enough. At least I can drive without being disconnected at least once every 4 matches, there was no hackers and finding a match was instantaneous. I'll probably get MK8 Deluxe at some point, but I'd rather be playing SASRT 2, hoping no nigger steals Tails

Fuck off Mark, no-one wants to play vidya with you.

*plays with her pussy at work

Why would I buy Mario Kart 8 with a little extra content, for full initial release price plus an online subscription for the Switch, when I could play Mario Kart 8 without paying full price and without paying an additional fee for online multiplayer?

No.
That said how could they have fixed Mario Kart 8 to make it a decent racer? Nix the blue faggotry and AI bullshit?
Will we ever get a remake of Diddy Kong Racing?

arent there more and more ways to defeat blue shells these days?

I had fun with AS racing. moreso than MK8. MK8 is still a solid kart racer though, so It's not like I disliked playing through it, but it made me wish that nintendo did MORE.

The red horn is good. Only bad thing is that they're really stingy with giving them out.

nigga what

FUCK YOU (((MARK)))

GAS THE MODS META WAR NOW

>>>/ggrevolt/

Sage shill threads

Yeah Sanic Kart is far superior, however MK8 was fun.

It's still ridiculous. ASRT managed to have a blue-shell equivalent that was avoidable with skill and endangered those closely behind 1st place.

the only thing i found dissapointing about ASRT was the soundtrack. Now it was good, yes I actually liked it. but i think they went a bit OTT with all the synths at times.

Also the fact there was no Daytona stage or track

I already bought MK8, why the fuck would I buy it again? This shit should've been a bundle title

Because no one bought a WiiU.

To help support Nintendo and to tell them that people want more Mario Kart.

No I'm serious the only reason to buy it is if you have a Switch and play Mario Kart with friends while snacking on Hotdogs.

i recall pulling it off a few times with a mushroom in the wii version. not that its something youre going to have that often in first place. i wonder if its possible with other kinds of boosts

it includes the expansions

It makes no sense. Not making a stage out of an iconic Sega Racing game.

They don't deserve support for products that aren't worthwhile.
They know that already. Mario Kart is super popular. They don't need a re-release to tell them that.

Honestly they should've just ripped the stages from the game and add transitioning sections. Imagine BLUE BLUE SKIES while actually flying

AS better than any Mariokart.

They had an Outrun 2006 track.

MARK
MKAR
MARKAR
MARIOKART
MARIO KART 8 DELUXE

Oh right, forgot about the DLC. And the Yogscast DLC too. the best in the game.

I'm guessing it's not for people like you. Probably for people who never bought mario kart on the dead Wii U. Though tbh mario kart 8 was the best selling Wii U game iirc.

THE NERF OF THAT BASTARD

I think it's more to squeeze online subscriptions out of people who liked MK8 on Wii-U. I mean, they only ported Wii-U games with a large online component (aside from BotW, which was their launch system seller) to the Switch. If it was really to give people who didn't buy a Wii-U a chance to play its notable games, why didn't they port 3D World?

I'd like to get it OP but I don't have any plans on touching the switch until it builds up its library

How about no.

Wait, they also are going to port Mario Maker, god knows how the fuck the editor would work with no piece of plastic.

Mario Kart 8 sold millions but no one bought it, Nintendrones are way too fucking retarded to defend overpriced bullshit.

I didn't buy 8, so if I ever do get a Switch, this is a probable buy, at least on paper.

Switch still has a touch-screen (albeit a smartphone-style one that responds to skin contact/heat rather than any and all touch input) so probably still pretty well.

Prolly that's about the long and short of it, it's a no-effort port for people who missed out on the Wii U version and so they don't actually have to develop a new Mario Kart just yet. Worth it if you don't already have it on Wii U, not so much if you do.

I just don't like I'll never git gud enough to unlock AGES.