I know ive seen this weirdly high-poly switch in another game, bur which???

i know ive seen this weirdly high-poly switch in another game, bur which???

help me user

bumping for answers.

same

Doesn't ring a bell.

why do you have to create new problems for people

overwatch ;)

Donkey Kong Country maybe?

but if we find it we can celebrate

when was the last time someone fired up a bbq around here

It kinda looks like some of the switches found in the original Half-Life.

I hate treehouse but I think that joke was funny.

I was gonna say this but I couldnt find an image of the switch, also maybe resident 2 or 3 I think had a switch like that I think.

I'm sure I've seen it in something I've played in about the last year, fucked if I know what though.

How does it feel to have the absolute worst sense of humor?

Thousand Year Door did it too, tor-san, let's be impartial and not raging cherrypicking faggots.

Scatologic humor is never funny, 4th wall breaking however can be and if you disagree then you are a hipster pedo faggot (which you are, torfag)

Came here to check that ID

Ironic or not, please die.

Kill me

I don't think it's actually high-poly. It's probably a simple box with a flat texture on it that gets swapped depending on the switch's locked/unlocked state. Reminds me of the elevator in the reactor in FF7, but it's pretty generic. You've probably seen a similar switch, not this same exact switch.

Wow, back to cuckchan newfag??

It reminds me of some switches from metro 2033.

I miss playing Mario RPG.
I just refuse to buy a Nintendkiddo system that will release 3 games per cycle.

You weren't checking doubles, those are sextuples.
You faggots are retarded nowadays, I swear.

Compare how chunky everything else in the scene is. It has tiny features that look modeled and exist on a finer scale than pretty much anything else in the game.

p sure it's high poly. I've been a dev for like 20 years, so I can tell by the pixels

……………………………………..

thats a keycard slot for no reason, right

I think it could be the switch in the Donkey Kong Country minecart stages, but it's such a basic design that it could fit in anywhere.

I'm wondering if it could even be a stock graphic or model of some sort because I swear I've seen it in Half Life and other FPS games.

Please stop shitting up Holla Forums.

Not possible. Those switches were brush based and thus tied to engine.

There were always retarded faggots, chan`s becoming easier to find and more acceptable today is why you see a higher body count.