Thinking about getting dayz. anyone tried it? any good?

thinking about getting dayz. anyone tried it? any good?

It's the PC equivalent of Fallout 4. A genuine 10/10

fuck off back to reddit

The hell happened to your picture?

that's really weird. it appears as thought it only went halfway through. here, i will try again

Standalone is garbage, haven't played mod in a couple of years.

You're about 4 years late for this conversation

Depends on how much you love autistically searching a massive map for equipment, weapons and supplies and then getting in battles that makes your adrenaline shoot up because dying means losing 8 hours of progress right back to square one. Or even days to weeks of progress if you've stayed alive long enough to get good gear, like an aug. Its best played with friends as theirs safety in numbers. Unless you want to go full daniel and be a sociopath or just snipe ruskies, or be an innawoods larper.

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is bad.
H1Z1 is bad.
The Culling is bad.
Day Z is bad.

That error really brings me back to the old days.

get rust.

you probably uploaded it before it finishes downloading.

shet up garry

Your image is in a more complete state than the game itself.

This is why I don't play it, searching for anything decent for a while, only to get sniped by some nigger I never even saw and having to restart all over again isn't worth it
If there was more to do in the game while searching maybe, but it's very boring when all you do is pick up mediocre shit for an hour, none of which is a gun, and the zombies sperg out, clip through a wall, and hit you from 10 feet away as you're trying to do this

I play the mod a lot and recently got the SA (and refunded it), mod is loads of fun but the SA is god awful

you failed uploading a damn picture

how low can a person fall to not to be able to upload even a dumb picture

I thought it was an artistic choice to show how the game will never be finished.
I think kek is talking to us.

christ, go back already

Fallout 4 is a million times better than this shite.

It's just like the game, halfway finished.

I am really sad that I didn't think of this.

jpegs store image data sequentially. OP somehow only partially downloaded the pic.
t. autist.

Gameplay wise, it's boring. You spend the majority of your time looking for items that are already looted by existing players until you get shot to death by them.