#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Glasses Make Beauties Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fxowY
techraptor.net/content/gamestop-credit-card-security-breach
archive.fo/nEI8b
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/ea-deletes-tweet-for-star-wars-battlefront-2-gameplay-reveal-on-april-15th/28254/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/marvel-addresses-artist-who-snuck-in-anti-semitic-symbolism-into-x-men-comic/28251/
archive.is/mkyX7
itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Videogame_Rating_Systems#IDSA.2FESRB_System
archive.is/y7qXS
twitter.com/xLaIita/status/850221057206243331
archive.is/zFJo8
archive.is/1iate
archive.is/MdMBl
archive.is/9iuQc
archive.is/iEGtl
archive.is/DRtB3
archive.is/zNxTO
twitter.com/mombot/status/850936565236879360
twitter.com/GreyTheTick/status/845260324089446402
archive.is/fb21b
twitter.com/spinosauruskin
archive.is/lnfQm
archive.is/OJ1qv
twitter.com/NER0isBACK
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/omega-labyrinth-z-promises-lots-of-boob-fondling-monster-bashing-and-cleavage/28325/
archive.is/kjDIE
archive.is/9D11d
archive.is/4axFF
archive.is/j2AAQ
hewillnotdivide.us/
desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6879960/#6891625
nichegamer.com/2017/04/07/debut-trailer-for-breast-expansion-rpg-omega-labyrinth-z/
archive.fo/FdgIB
archive.fo/7OkTj
archive.is/z6ulk
archive.is/45Nf7
archive.is/Umr4P
archive.fo/dEv0J
archive.is/Fy4d0
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/a-herstory-of-gaming-did-just-joey-relton-put-brianna-wu-among-female-video-game-pioneers/
youtube.com/watch?v=h5tv_3T8WBI
archive.is/nrUvR
archive.is/l6wqO
archive.is/zmovt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No memes.

Traps aren't gay but having a woman finger you is.

benis

OLD BREAD: archive.is/fxowY

I WANT A BLACK DADDY WITH A BIG DICK TO BE MY BF

can you give it a rest with this gay RPing shit
keep it to the 4am thread

Quints for Freya

NEW GILDA

Gamestop can't stop fucking up.
techraptor.net/content/gamestop-credit-card-security-breach

put that thing back where it came from

Who said I was RPing?

I don't go to the 4AM thread.

Isn't Freya the blonde one?

found it on T_D but it didn't come with a source so I had to find that one too. Was going to upload his picture first but he is to fucking ugly for that.

or so help me

Good. Let them die a miserable death and fade into oblivion. Gamestop is fucking cancerous. Digital media has its downsides, but killing off Gamestop is a plus.

God damn user. I can't believe you thought of that. Almost reminds me of

Not my fault they make good glasses girl

What does these images tell you about them user?

You mean that's not the first thing you though of?

Is this unusual or not? i have no idea.

No, though I can hear it playing out in my head now that you've posted that.

Who cares, it's a mid-tier to high-tier fetish, for men of taste.

Fetish for someone wearing glasses? No more than having a women in lengerie fetish. Glasses themselves? Thats just weird.

benis

no

I don't know, I'm sure someone has a floor tiles/backpack thing going on with glasses on themselves, probably some weird body horror shit going on with them too, like glasses fusing into someone's face turns them on.

Last thread had some OC, but there was also some good discussion regarding the global rating system IARC & why a James Bond game should be treated differently than the movie or book it was based on. Here's OC from the former ESA president warning about a system like IARC.
archive.fo/nEI8b

>>>Holla Forums6925256
I hope Mark permabans your ass for this.

Whats the matter, can't handle idorus? :^)

Here's to their death in the Age of Chaos Frog God.

And some news if you fags haven't been keen to update yourselves.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/ea-deletes-tweet-for-star-wars-battlefront-2-gameplay-reveal-on-april-15th/28254/

Daily reminder, Star Wars Battlefront 3 NEVER EVER!

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/marvel-addresses-artist-who-snuck-in-anti-semitic-symbolism-into-x-men-comic/28251/
Good job Marvel.

It could be someone pretending to be a furry

yes this is 100% marche

thats not me you stupid fuck
its clearly you trying to create more fucking drama
go fuck yourself revoltfag

I seen false flags happen here all the time, no evidence it's him, no ban. That's how I see it.

I'm listening.

I think most of us know that's not you.

Play persona 5 yet?

Looks more like a falseflag.

I got to the 3rd heart last night, that dungeon took for fucking ever and was pretty awful because I ran out of mana early in
I kinda over grinded a bunch of money though because I was running out super easy

Hopfully get Futuba soon, I think she is in August so possibly next dungeon?

If wanted to have a dedicated gayposting thread for the GG anons, you could have just done that. No need to falseflag Marche in order to protect your non-existent anonymous identity.

I'm just starting that game, no time to play games since I work like a fucking dog, but it's interesting so far, 4 hours in, first persona game, liking what i see so far.

Post more proof or fuck off back to leftardpol

That shit ruined Berserk.

おちんぽ~

Do you have the one with Han and Chewbacca at the end?

Implying it didn't ruin itself for the inability of the author to perform multi tasking

I used to be vehemently opposed to impossible levels of distension. Now it only makes my thought boner harder. I blame GG.

I'm dissapointed this is not the one with the 9/11

Sad thing is, there are people out there who actually think this. Poe's law is a damn bitch these day.

Marche or no Marche, that's actually accurate, because I've got your sick, homoerotic filth right fucking here.

Here you go fam.

repostan for continuing work on the basic intro text from last bread.

introductory basic info on ESA rough draft take 4.

WHAT IS THE ESA:

WHERE IS THE ESA LOCATED:

WHEN WAS THE ESA FORMED:

HOW WAS IT FORMED:
archive.is/mkyX7
itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Videogame_Rating_Systems#IDSA.2FESRB_System

WHO IS THE ESA:

WHAT DOES THE ESA DO:

WHO ARE THE MEMBERS OF THE ESA:

Looking through the 2015 pdf of the ESA annual report for their design styles and cues.
Typeface is nearly all sans serif. Their ESA logo is flat color style. Italics typeface used for caption text underneath pics.

tfw no cuteboy handholding

Berserk was never good

Has this article been posted here before? It's cancer either way

archive.is/y7qXS

There's more but it keeps going.

Kill yourself, you're retarded as fuck if you think that's marche. Tons of anons try to copy his shtick, same with Val. That's what they get for establishing clear identities

Now that's an opinion I've actually never read one berserk manga so I wouldn't know

HEY!
That's my flag.

It's either written by someone or something that has Zero knowledge of vidya. Or have wilful amnesia. Either way, it's yet another trashbait article from a rotting and festering MSM. What a surprise.

That never happened.

Source

Said no one ever.

Citation needed?
we have played female chars since rpgs and stuff.
Who is this retard? she need to reveal her "sources" ( which i hope are not just hearsay or imaginary)

That's why these sites must have mandatory citations.

Into the fucking trash it goes, gentrification by Commiefornia faggots and they really don't know when to stop.

I can guarantee there is no citation because this is another SJW lie, like the "fake gamer girl" accusations that apparently happens to everyone but nobody has ever witnessed. I've been playing games with female heroes since I was a little kid, with Metroid. If my PC wasn't fucked up I'd be playing Nier Automata right now.

But 9S was the main character

Still (Very much) in progress, but you can refer to it.

I wouldn't know. My computer's been fucked up since May last year. I can't run much of anything beyond indieshit right now. plus I need a new gamepad because both of mine have problems

Marche is a fucking retard but its not him and I can tell Marche very easy 82d136 is marche you retard DNC

Yeah, that's why Metriod is so universally reviled by gamers, right?

Please tell me this is real.

Wew. So it's another wannabe ebert, doing yet another song and dance moral panic routine, this time with sexism against vidya. Who could have saw that coming, what a tweest.

did we ever get this game's sales numbers?

This name sounds familiar. Oh, I know. This bastard is a member of DiGRA!

Nigga What?

Samus is trans, so it doesn't count.

twitter.com/xLaIita/status/850221057206243331

I think Micky Ds deleted the tweet

And here I'd almost forgotten about that shitshow. Not sure if that or rocks thrown from the moon was better.

it make sense now!

More DF twins when?

One can only hope.

This is why you archive everything.
Speaking of company goofs: archive.is/zFJo8

Samus confirmed for Sweet JP's mom? or daughter??

This was like the E3, 2 or 3 years ago where journos were proclaiming what a massive victory it was with the number of games shown featuring female protaginists. Like there were virtually none prior to that E3, when in actuality, the E3 the very year prior actually featured more women than the one they were hailing as the greatest fem-vidya year ever. I think this was the first E3 that followed GG, so 2015. They were so anxious to push the narrative they didn't even compare it to 2014, and hoped nobody would notice.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”
''
Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Archive or fuck off, now!

I still wonder what this E3 is going to be like being the first public-open event And to a lesser extent, the ESA digging

for her

I remember that. It's very frustrating. They're acting like they're "winning" some culture war by just ignoring that things have always been this way. Most people don't really care about the gender of their character.

the stuff says McCountry
is that a knockoff burger?

Nevermind found it.

archive.is/1iate

I think McCountry is their thing to have a burger based on a different country's foods every so often or something.

It's just McDonald's way of labeling things; every item is a Mc[something], like how almost every game on the Nintendo 64 had 64 at the end of the title.

Good. More archives, more better.

tweet a screenshot of the archive at them.

wish we could find a way to bury these fucks once and for all.

Probably with more dudebro/cosplayers very similar to animecon, so I don't think the snowflakes will like it that much with commoners shitting up the place.That said I am fully expecting virtue signaling up the ass due to the elections and what not.

I wont bother with the game because a)burch is a hack just like her brother b)there are better games with better written female protags c)70 bucks for a 1 playthrough game is a nono and d) I already played nu tomb raider and sat through the last of us, I do not want to play a carbon copy of those games again, even if the robots are well made
YELLOW JEW GET OUT REEEEEEEEE
They are worse than muslims. canadian here

I don't know whats worse, the chinks that look through my garbage or the one's that have garbage opinions.

Equally shitty for different reasons. And their fake chinese food sucks.

Gooks are the asian jews, chinks are the asian mudslimes.

Why not both? Besides, how would they get those garbage opinions in the first place?

I wonder.

Did we ever get to DiGRA's early history? Who founded it, who their original members were, where the initial funding came from, that kind of thing?

They keep trying to act innocent, but every time we uncover some dirty shit it always leads back to two places: Them and SilverString Media.

I love that journos are salty as hell about it being open to the public. Even less views in their shitty sites. Even the e3 folks know gaming journos are a dying breed and opening it to the public confirms it. Cancerous gaming sites are no longer gatekeepers of info and it's great to see their corpse dessication.

You have not been to canada. Its the other way around. Gook women are mudshits, chinks are the yellow jews. Or have you missed what the gooks have been doing in gook anons sagas.

Those "E3 folks" are the ESA, user.

There's fuckery afoot to be sure. Opening E3 to the public is more likely the start, or midpoint, of some kind of plan of theirs. Expect virtue signalling on a massive scale backed up by claims that its all "grassroots lol" since anyone can go. Or something like that.

Funny thing about chinks in Canada…

if you think that Horizon: Zero Dawn article was cancer get a load of this: archive.is/MdMBl

Waypoint made an entire article to bitch about Gladio's "toxic masculinity". Imagine being this assmad. Count the number of times they say masculinity or macho.

Article claims there's spoilers.

>A hulking, muscled, shirtless, tan bodyguard in black biker leathers, Gladio—whose last name literally means "friendly" or "friendship," by the way—was a routine jerk to the people around him during the game's first 6-7 chapters, the "open world" segment of the game. A frequent start-of-fight combat bark involved Prompto being frustrated at all the fighting and an annoyed Gladio demanding "less bitching, more fighting." If he's around when Noctis goes fishing, and Noct catches a small fish, Gladio will imply Noct has a small dick. Classy. When the boys pile into their car to drive along, you can see Ignis calmly steering, Prompto animatedly leaning into the back to talk with Noctis, and Gladio… reading. Silently.

As you can probably guess by now, I find Gladio's very tired, very rote masculinity to be incredibly boring and difficult to deal with. I never wanted him around. During his absence, he's replaced by the wise-cracking warrior lady Aranea Highwind… and I found myself hoping she could be a permanent replacement. I spent most of Episode Gladio rolling my eyes at every new grunting line of dialogue that, if boiled down to its essence, would just be the words "I MAN, MAN SMASH" on a piece of paper. In crayon.

All I know that it did pretty well. They've been released but I can't recall them now. Despite that, it was still funny seeing normalfags shit on the story for lacking subtlety.

I can't find it in my folders, but I remember someone doing a statistic on the e3 that showed

Its in commiefornia if I am not mistaken, they want to flood it with the local libshits to make a false consensus.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

tl;dr - these "gatekeepers" never cared about vidya or even SJW ideologies, only shekels.

Sounds like he's asshurt chicks like Gladio more than him.

Sounds like The Digital Army, the Video Game Voters Network.

Did he learn about FFXV through ten minutes of browsing Youtube videos? Because he clearly didn't play this, or hell, watched the FFXV Brotherhood OAVs.

I sure am Glad I'm Noct that guy.

The whole thing could be summed as: "Gladio reminds me of my highschool bully".

Trips of Truth

It makes perfect sense, too. They'll flood the show with California fruitcakes and hold up their opinions as representative of the greater gamer demographic. The games media will pick up on this and signal boost it. Social media will be flooded by leftist parasites tweeting and streaming from the floor, giving a blue-haired take on everything. "GamerGays BTFO!" will echo everywhere from socjus circles.

Either way I'll bet this is the first and last E3 they have open to the public. They'll cite some bullshit reason, but the truth will be that they won't want it if they can't guarantee that kind of outcome. They might even blame "anti-progressive backlash" or "harassment" to use it to further paint us as a minority.

They must've missed the part about him being a literal meat shield for the king. Self sacrifice is his sole purpose, and he has to do his best to keep his emotions suppressed. And that dick joke was funny as hell. Guys rag on each other in jest. It's how they bond.

Oh god, I forgot it'll be public. That'll be hilarious especially is Sessler is there.

Did he go cold turkey with the cuh-cuh-cuh cocaine and tried to get /fit/. Or will he have a relapse and look for some california snow.

Ahhh, no.

So since this place seems to be a beacon of sanity, how many bots actually post on this board and what should I look out for?

I haven't played the game, but I have heard he is a bit of a dick.

Or they're expecting an "incident" to happen from those ebil misogynist gaymers just like in their favorite award-winning tv shows. Like say, a bomb threat, or some thugs in ski masks thrashing the displays. You know, the sort of false flags that anyone can manufacture.

You'd know the attacks won't be genuine since the articles will go live within the hour of it happening, and if it was from fullchan anons or at least from Holla Forums it would involve hooking up a portable smoke machine into the convention's ventilation shafts, then commandeering the AV room to publicly broadcast that the venue is to be gassed.

FOR THE TIDDIES, FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

Yes.

Just wait for the retarded buzzwords and any chance to make them backfire while posting sexy anime girls.

>Come to Granada
>Description: In the year 2016, war has broken out in Africa over mining rights to rare metal. Machines of destruction called "maneuver cepters" have been developed as the primary force, but recently a mysterious maneuver cepter has appeared in the northern territories. It is known by the name of "Granada", and has been destroying the weapons of the factions on both sides. You are this machine's pilot, a man by the name of Leon Todo.

Okay, how am I suppose to handle this since there are natural white guys living in Africa for centuries?

I just ask myself "why" and put myself in their shoes. They will make public entrance either free or really cheap, just watch. And yeah, they will only do it once and cite bullshit as to why not again.

Gladio is a terrible character but not for the reasons they say. He is supposivly the "tough love big brother" figure to noct, but only really shows brotherly love to noct in the beginning. After the empire collapses because of bullshit behind the scenes shenanigans, he goes full on "quit your whining instead of trying to comfort noct who really was not prepared for the collapse and his dad, whom he was close to, to die. Gladio needed to show more brotherly love, and they needed to expand on the love stuff, because I want an ending that allows me to get iris. Ignis is probably the only main that is not a terrible character.

Add a "minority in their own country" collumn?

We already had #OperationDiggingDiGRA back in the day, but we got flooded with defeatists and PR scrubs and telling us to stick to ethics, e-mailing Gawker and not to make the tag "political". It's just sad that the chance is already there to get them shaking in their boots since we launched it at the late stage of 2014 got one of their members, Katherine Cross, scared silly over the "academic witch hunt" that we're about to unleash with the tag. If anything, we need to revive that operation and fast. We're a month and a half away from E3, who knows what we can uncover to discredit them once and fucking for all.

If it was Holla Forums theyd wear bane and cia costumes and mock shia and hwndu faggots in front of every camera.

theres a guy trying to summon a meteor sometimes.
On wednesday we will now if he succeded or not

What's the source though? I could go for some big anime titties right now.

Prepare to go full force on retards bitching about how evil Japanese games are just for sexualization.

FOR THE TIDDIES

Dubs speak the truth.

Holy fuck time to get the fire rising on that redpill oc tbh. It sounds like a lot of time but it's really not a yuge amount.

Finally got a reason to post this.

What do you mean "get"? As a party member? You can at least go flower picking with Gladio for Iris, so you do see a hint of his softer side, though its optional.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if the place got snackbar'd

If LeBum is there, maybe, otherwise what's the point?

I seriously doubt Holla Forums will go for it. At most their "threats" would be hilarious yet harmless-but-easily-refraimed-by-the-MSM-as-deadly pranks. The more /cuteboy/ ones doing Milo impersonations (wig and all) crashing every panel does have potential.

Actually, wait, that doesn't solve my problem. The way I have the list is currently set up, I'm listing the characters by race (White, Black, Latino, Asian, American-Indian). Should I stick with that, or change it to nationalities (European/American, African, Central/South American, Asian, American-Indian)?

…on second thought, yeah, I will do that. It's going to require more autism on my part, but it would be a nice kick in the pants to bring up that just because a guy is black/yellow/brown/etc., does not mean they're African/Asian/Latino/etc..

say no more user [Cuvie] The Proof Is in the Pudding but after this I need to get on topic

What a cringe inducing shirt. I never noticed before, but Sessler looks just like Carolyn Petit with no hair. Have they ever been spotted together? Maybe Carolyn is just Sessler in a wig.

That's why this show's on the road! I would suggest getting ready to carpet bomb Twitter with the stuff once the event kicks off.

I don't remember this. DiGRA was Holla Forumss dig back then, and while I remember that they had found some stuff, they all seemed to give up before we had any kind of smoking gun. I don't remember anything about their origins and initial funding being found either.

I can kind of see him being crazy enough to be one of those "now that Trump is in charge we need to get guns and be ready to kill because muh right wing death squads" types. I can only hope that this sentiment eventually teaches more leftists the joys of gun ownership.

Thanks, user.

I'm getting sick of this pathetic, retarded delusional bullshit.

It was a combined effort, then the shilling by shitposters that eventually made GGRevolt who were actually commies that did not care about vidya and the shittening of Holla Forums by the multiple exoduses and migration of halfchanners, also didn't help that FUCKING FART blew out digs and ruined shit all around.

That was the plan. We're going to nuke the E3 hashtags with dirt on the ESA.

I have no experience with the memetic aerial bombardment division. I just try to help out for oc and redpill construction. I just want to finish it with enough quality that it is memetic airborne ready. Shitfucking fuck though, I really have to start on turbo tomorrow.

You came up with an even better solution.

Was there any doubt?

What I'm wondering though is if places outside of America even watch E3. Does Japan or anyone else watch the event?

Probably a few enthusiasts do, it's similar how we keep an eye on the tokyo game show and such.

I think anti-femishit would be more effective at stomping out the bullshit.

I'd wager yes since there are akways Japanese devs/publishers there. How many watch is another question.

Only the gaming media outside the U.S. report on it. Otherwise not so much recently.

it's been a while, but I remember some user talking about attending a convention (not sure which one) where he met a big muscular pro-GG Jamaican girl who scared the shit out of SJWs

anyone else remember this?

I hope not unless they want to just listen to a bunch of false bullshit for hours followed up by uninteresting games.

fukking diamonds

anyone got the backpack cuck persona 5 version?
or was that never made and I am just laughing every time I see that fucking cats head pop out of the bag for no reason

>

archive.is/9iuQc

We're really going to have to keep an eye on them and let them know anything straight up bullshit.

What country even is this?

>playing vidya with friends
>computer gets fucked
>hard drive decided to lose its shit
>won't boot
>manage to figure out how to force the fucker to work using a loonix distro
>waiting on new hard drive
>tfw you nearly lost your entire folder of rare Vivians, Pepes, even the wallet code to the Pepe Market as well as a huge folder of autism dedicated to #GG as I spent years downloading nearly every picture and pdf of worth that I could because archive.is doesn't save them except for thumbnails
sorry for the derail, sage for blogpost
and I just want to get this off of my chest, I love all of you faggots
continue your glorious work
if I ever die unexpectedly, I hope to shitpost with you later on the afterlifenet, try to find one autistic faggot making #GG undead meetup threads

Malaysia.

The "Dewan Rakyat" in the pic indicates it is Malaysia.

I'd suck your dick too user.

What the fuck is Microsoft going to do for this E3

And malasia is one of the conquered asian countries by islam.

Here you go.

FROST

THE

CAKE

Trying to salvage what market share they have left.

Create a
With outsourced labor and stolen assets that they legally kept from the debacle with P*.

Project Scorpio looks like it's actually turning out really well. Maybe they can stretch hardware specs out for three hours.

Better questions is what is Konami gonna do now that Pachinko is dead?

Scorpio's not gonna be worth it if it doesn't have any worthwhile vidya to take advantage of it.

What happened to Metal Gear Survive? Not that I'm missing it, but they haven't talked about it at all since the initial demo.

I am not a fan of cloud -only- storage, but it is another layer of backup. So I'm Nixon going to china here. If it's that valuable to you, do multiple layers of backup. DVD, portable HD, cloud\online.

It didn't

Super Bomberman R is rocking for the Switch, some talk about how Konami is slowly trying to recruit talent for their studios, which is pretty much fucking dry.

I want to make those pieces of shit beg for forgiveness and mercy from their consumers.

Most of all over motherfucking Extra Monster Zones.

Still isn't gonna get any games. Xbone still only has one single good exclusive.

A majority of Konami's money comes from their Sport Clubs in asia.

I think they shitcanned it.

Yeah Kojima poached a lot of em didnt he? And they've probably alienated the rest with how they've acted.

I think the Konami ceo begged for forgiveness when everybody screamed at him for mgs pachinko or some other controversy awhile back about vidya.

Yeah, gaming isnt even a very big share, but they stopped caring due to pachinko, which is dead.

You joke, but I hope you're wrong, just so I can be smug when it fails.

Even just putting it all in a zip folder and uploading it somewhere would be good.

I actually have no idea either.

Scorpio is a xbone pro they put too much in for little return, and they cannot afford to abandon bone owners but console games are starting to blame cross gen releases for why their game turned out like shit they are avoiding the truth that the game was just bad, cross gen has nothing to do with it. scorpio is a waste of money, as is the ps4 pro unless you want to get one when you do not gave them, and even then, you are better off buying used of the original consoles rather than paying an extra 200 for a pro. And what you save you can get a 2 terabyte and a game for that 200 if you buy new each, or if you are a good shopper 3 games and a harddrive.

Motherfucker, really?!

The nepotistic new head of Konami said that Pachinko and Mobile was the future, aside from the Japanese Government legalizing gambling and the Yakuza and other big conglomerates rushing for their share of the pie while Mobile the market is saturated, he done fucked up when they decided to just cut Kojima and rush MGSV out, and they thought re-using assets to make MGSurvivu is gonna win them back trust, well let's see if they can pull themselves out of the brink.

Apparently it's getting a demo at E3 this year.
archive.is/iEGtl
It's gonna be shit regardless, but unless they suddenly drastically change the gameplay, isn't it just gonna be MGSV (A game that came out 2 years ago), but with zombies?

Think there'll be more Geoff x Kojima OTP at E3?

I thought it already came, flopped, and was forgotten. Just like the newest Halo. God I can't believe how many times people had to tell me that game had already been out for a long time.

She looks so huggable. I'd absolutely have to get a cute, clingy older woman if I wanted a relationship.

it's funny because he like Anne so you really can backpack cuck him.

My money is on the rooster.

Fuck that guy using Kojima to get back his reputation.

There was this one game that came out at the same time as Fallout 4 I think that I keep forgetting about.

Year of the Fire Cock, everything burns.

Kojima needs to see how shit the west is now.

Except anime tiddies.

That's because she has a fiery passion in her heart to be with you.

Dubs of prophecy.

Y-you mean with the rest of you, not me.

No exceptions, we used a Chaos Frog God to do world changing events, now there is a price to pay.

The world will be cleansed by fire of reckoning.

Keep in mind Kojima is a complete slut for celebrities. He's a starbanger. Geoff isnt famous enough to keep his Husbandos attention with Norman Reedus and Madds around.

He is. As much as I am a fan of MGS, kojimas panties drops with a wet sound at the thought of horrrywood celebretards. Against someone like reedus. Well geoff kun might visit the cuckshed.

Not that price. I don't even have to be a waifufag in even the slightest to know that's wrong.

Noice

Sounds like a Doritos Pope NTR Doujin.

There has to be something done about that. None of the shit has any credibility left.

Requesting Rule 34 Backpack Cucking of this, STAT!

Good luck, when asians love western celebs, they love them too much.

I'm stuck with brown chink Ryder in ME4.I just met the female krogan. This is going to be long painful experience.

I still feel bad for him

Don't do this to yourself. Try something that's at least halfway decent, like Persona 5 or NieR:Automata.

No, he's a fucking faggot that deserves ridicule for all time

Then we put Metal Gear Solid in the past along with the rest of the games we loved years ago and make sure no other good creators see any retarded femishit bullshit from the west as anything but.

Uhh…. guys?

I will suck your cock user.

I don't get it.

What the hell have you been jewgle searching

Let me know when nips shit more on the west.

JAPAN LURKS

ALRIGHT, SHOW OF HANDS. HOW MANY OF YOU LURKING OR POSTING HERE ARE ACTUALLY FROM JAPAN?

Seriously, I don't get what backpack cucking on Google means.

im japanese

Its the
user.

For a hyper-obscure fetish that started in this very thread.

it is searching for the words back, pack, and cuck separately not together

I'm not
Does being a weeaboo count?

I know the fetish, I just don't see what being searched on Google meant-

Guess that makes sense.

SWEDEN… yes?

ohigh-oh.

wadashee wa Asidoman dess.

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
*unzips dick*

I picked up Nier Automata and gonna do my once a year Super Metroid run.

But apparently I'm gonna hate do so, or something.

They'll do it by annually now while letting Jamal and Ahmad fuck their women and take their gibs. Nothing will fucking change.

she's an android, not a woman

To this day I remember that.

Not so fast. EU Jewman and brussles the transgender muslim girl will fix that bigoted way of thought. :^]

the point of rabbits as pets? they are like shit tier cats and dogs

I'm just going to try emulating P3P later. Halfway tempted to buy an actual PSP for emualation.

Floppity ears and less stinky turds.

And the fun we had in the threads that followed, when some based drawfag started cranking out these.

The #GG megathread was never a mistake. It's a little slice of paradise.

Just use ppsspp.

>*Fails to use spoilers correctly*
I expected nothing more of you.

Its dirt cheap you stupid cunt AND easily hackable.

I was going to. I'm worried the hardware I have I bought a tablet with a built-in controller for emulation won't run it well. It runs up to PS1 just fine, but PSP might be too much.

read the ids again

Ok so anyone doing any TD OC? I'm working on some now

FUCK

Its only hackable if you have low firmware or are good with a sodder tool. Atlus games tend to go on sale often for the ps3.

Psp games should not be that much more taxing than ps1 games. Then again imma play 5 on my ps4
when it gets the fuck here amazon
and Im putting metal analog sticks into my ps4 controller.

Whoops ment for
That said that is a nice p5 simpsons video

user, I want to become an animu girl and bear your children.
No one else has been randomly colorizing images posted in the bread and my autism for it has run out.

I'm mostly worried because PSP emulation is fairly recent compared to PS1, I guess. Does the PSP's stick click in? Because my main gripe with my emulator thing is that its sticks don't click in. None of the games I've played yet need them to, luckily.

There's been talks of a Downpour-Tan, but I haven't gotten focused on TD since E3 is coming up and I'm shifting gears towards getting back into the ESA stuff.

Nope, not even the vita has click sticks. And while it is recent, it has a working android emulator.

is there anything coming up that is suspect?

hey 4 eyes!

Regarding TD? Not that I'm aware of other than Burch & his cucks suddenly caring about faithful translations with Persona 5 coming out the door.

Korbo has red eyes.

No, they just are complaining about akward english and a lack of agenda pushing.

FE echos

I'm bored user, still im going to keep doing it.

That's why I said 'suddenly caring.

I hope someone asked them where they were when noa butchered fe:f

I dont understand why anyone gives a shit about sweden so much? for fuck sakes let them rot in hell, they are the most feminist country in the world.

Because some countries like canada want to know if the cuckening can be reversed. And to use sweden as an example of what not to be like.

Wrong one…

dude Canada is fucked I'm saving up to leave this sinking ship

Welp… final one.

I feel bad for Sweden because there are swedes against it but they are in the minority and eventually the all the terrorists will most likely rise up and take over.

why'd you make her eyes so creepy

THE MEMES ARE FUCKING SPREADING

UNLEASH THE TIDDIES

Is this parody too?
twitter.com/VLRAmyCurtis/status/851218342732075008
archive.is/DRtB3

REMINDER

Click the little feedback icon and report that shit. Call it unhelpful and say it point to a parody website.

If half the thread does this today, Google will probably shitcan that fucking link.

Fuck

I'm having too much fun reading through this thread.

You fucked up! It's suppose to be like this!
You fucking Mexican!

fuck me

Damn you rea-user. The front fell off guy died today

archive.is/zNxTO

twitter.com/mombot/status/850936565236879360
Holy fuck, are these people retarded? Why is it bad to not want some match to last three hours? What the fuck is wrong with these retards? SJW retards now are mad people want to have time to do more things.

This post reminds me of something. Sometimes I go back through old archived threads. Holla Forums threads, threads on other sites I've posted on and such. And I always get surprised at how angry I sometimes sound when I happen to bump into my old posts.

Like there'll be some thread that's old enough that I've forgotten about it, and I'll see some comment that I made and be like "hey, I remember that discussion! But wait, I wasn't upset at all so why do I sound mad in that post?"

Well somewhere in my younger Internet years I picked up a habit of just cussing up a storm when I type. Like, fuck. I fucking punctuate my fucking sentences with fucking cuss words all the goddamned time, and then when I go back and fucking read them again, I sound like some kind of fucking angry asshole.

I'm actually very mellow and broody is the funny part. Its something about the way I communicate in text. My typing habit makes me sound very different than how the thoughts and feelings actually flow in my head. That's probably why people think I'm spergy sometimes.

Fuck.

Instant gratification matches like Overwatch.

Usually if a match is that long, it's a Football game.

I wouldn't like a game with multi matches that long either.

Why do you insist on posting worstgirl?

twitter.com/GreyTheTick/status/845260324089446402
It also looks like you have more people so mad at Jontron they are adding shit like this to the packages of games. You have white korra's very own writer mad about Jontron too and even a few pedo anti-GG talk about how morally wrong jontron is as a white supremacist extreme nazi.

ありがとう!!!

I corrected some errors.

But that's not Ayanami. Her hair is blue, user.

Those words look messed up.

>Her hair is blue, user.
Finally, someone gets it.

The worst part too is that their justification to shit on gamers is how WWI was a long drawn out war which means that only stupid gamers would not like it to be long too. What kind of retarded logic is that. Thousands of people can't oversee the retardation.

In other news, the Monster Girl Island game's creator and the mods for his discord who pushed cucking, NTR, and traps while lying to people is now shutting down info about it and calling people entitled bigots if they don't like it. They also tried to advertise on Holla Forums, but now are super asshurt since it got revealed they use cuckchan and hate Holla Forums while also spouting tumblr bullshit. The images showed how much a piece of shit all of them are. They are even trying to hide it from their patreon supporters and people who just follow the game since the only info is on their circle jerk discord.

I'm the same way. It's a bad habit I'm trying to break. I'm actually pretty easy-going. Takes a lot to work me up. It gets me volunteered for a lot of things because I probably won't get angry about it.

That guy is still alive?

I see they took pages from "Losing sales on your product 101."
If they were allowed to change the time limit, it wouldn't be bad (I can't even imagine most games letting you go above 60-99 minutes.)

Sort of better.

More like ファゴット!!!

How is that even possible?

Try Planetside, good times back then when the entire war effort could be stomped by massive Aerial Armor Assaults.

Turns out I could play 3 Hour matches if I wanted to! I'm not that crazy though.

I guess that anyone can play one match for 3 hours or more, but only if its fun to play the game, anyway… it seems that they fucked up hard on the map design and thats a big problem for everyone playing that game mode .

Bun Buns are FUN

They bought the game and the season pass, they deserved their shit, and DICE trying to weasel their way out because EA is pushing them to make Battlefield Juan DLC and Battlefront 2 at the same time.

Max I can go to is 16.5 hours. Makes me wonder why anyone would play a FPS for half a day unless they're on a boat or plane.

But in Planetside players could drop in and out at any time, and you're not locked into a single fight unless you tunnel vision into it.

IIRC, you can set a match to go on indefinitely in Smash Bros..

In my experience, psp is currently a fair bit more taxing to emulate than ps1, mainly because ps1 emulation is much more mature. To give you an idea of it, raspberry pi 3 and it's respective clones can run most ps1 at full speed at normal resolution or above, but can only run psp at 50-80% speed, if that. The odroid xu4 which is about twice the price, can run some psp games really well, but it really depends on the game.

What are the specs of the tablet you're using? If it's around the xu4 i mentioned or better, you might be fine. Otherwise if you don't mind putting off playing it for a while, it might be playable on lower specs after another year or two of ppsspp development.

When is the Paper Luigi game that follows the story laid out in TTYD coming out?

I'm not really convinced it will run.

If not, I'll probably just play Persona Q. I have a copy of that lying around I never got around to playing.

Never because Paper Mario isn't allowed to be fun anymore

REMINDER
If anyone is still defending Holla Forums show them this.
archive.is/fb21b
From >>>Holla Forums9677205/

No surprises there.

I don't remember that happening Smash, I thought you had to play with either stocks or timer on.

>Loads Smash 4 due to doubt
Nope, you can still set the matches to go on indefinitely. But, then again, this is in solo mode. I don't know about multiplayer.

I will never, ever forgive feminists and SJWeebs for ruining this, and their current attempts to ruin the rest of anime they way they're ruining vidya.

Well, that was more towards the color blue itself & not so much the unnatural hair colors.

…and I just realized my ID is blue.
FUCK

are you from /a/? i told you faggots that you needed to support Holla Forums and gamergate, but you peices of shit just banned me and stuck your heads in the sand saying it has nothing to do with anime. you reap what you sow.

I can emphasize with this a little bit. When i was growing up, tribes 2 was my favorite online game. Fairly often though, ctf matches on stock maps would last forever at 0-0 score. The map design made it too easy to defend, and game design may have given the defendsrs too many effective tools. Does battlefield 1 have similar problems, or are the long matches caused by something else?

It might be playable still. I found a video of a guy running it on a redmi 1s, which looks like it has similar specs. This video is a little old, and it uses ppsspp 1.1.1 (the current version is 1.4, which has a fair amount of performance improvements). It's probably worth experimenting to see if it runs ok.

Well, I'll find out eventually. I'm moving my PSP isos from this thing's internal storage to the SD card because it's bigger, then I'll try out P3P.

Are you goon? I got banned from /a/. TWICE. I'm not going to that shithole again ever.
If not, then stop being a faggot and curb that autism.

Well, after binding the controls because PPSSPP didn't recognize them at first, I've picked my gender and hopefully this will run at a passable framerate.

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU MOTHER FUCKER

In persona 3 psp you idiot.

Holla Forumss having its own crisis of "trump is a kike we shoulda backed hillary" shilling to death and back.

owww ye finally

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY AN EMO-LOOKING HIGH SCHOOL BOY the clock breaking when I got to the school was pretty slow so I get the feeling it's not going to run well outside of cutscenes

Gonna need another addition to the list
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA

Emo guys were so cute, shame that trend died out and now we have SJWs with clown hair and makeup replacing them.

This is not how it was supposed to be at all and i seriously hope none of you here do that, this is either some next level d&c or actual idolatry.

nice try Holla Forums

They're not really my type. Too whiny. Might as well date a chick.

Eh, whatever. Holla Forums are big boys, they can handle it. After all, a strong will and passion for truth and justice are white people traits, amirite? :^)

You can choose sex in persona 3?
I'm pretty sure you can't.

There's a girl too. The game said the storylines are different depending on who you pick and first-timers should pick the guy.

you can in p3p
but femtag is noncanon and fake and gay

I'd be whiny too if I had the confidence to let my emotions out. Maybe that's why I like them.

What's your type, user?

Wouldn't first timers pick female, easy mode and all?

Fakes can surpass the original in fanon. :^)

I have a lot of types, but whiny emo boys aren't one of them.

The difficulty options were separate. I think it just meant to see the original story. All I know of it is from playing a couple hours of Persona Q. So I know I get a dog and a little kid and an angry-looking guy in a knit cap.

I played Persona 3 with the Adachi mod (Replaces the protagonist with Adachi from Persona 4) so as far as I'm aware, I'm treating P3 as a prequel to P4.

twitter.com/spinosauruskin

This is exactly what i am talking about.

Who cares

(2)

If you are not a shill, then even you have noticed all the shilling going on at Holla Forums, so for now its not a good time to start creating more divides, unless you want leftshits to gain all their power back and then some. Is trump perfect? Not at all, no one is. Was the missle strike hasty? Maybe, I do not know why the strike was ordered other than what has been reported, chemical weaponary. Does trump have connections to some globalist jews? Yes, but good luck finding any western politician that does not, even many Holla Forumsacks have globalist jew connections, the key is to humor but ignore them, which hopefully trump will do. And as for not incarcerating hillary, I have a few theories, but I imagine it is out of mercy, seeing how hillary already has 1 foot in the grave, we have read the stories about trump, he is merciful and generous for a rich guy.

I have been away for about 40 days. What did I miss?

I think I'll wait until tomorrow to play more P3P. I don't have high hopes, though. The clock scene when it hits midnight is really slow and there are some graphical glitches around faces sometimes. Of course, that could be nothing. I had texture issues in Spyro 2, even.

Made Kaname into a gg tan.

Oh and Parks was arrested.

Hope gook gives us an update post incarceration. People aren't rioting in the streets anymore so I'm guessing people moved on? Discounting the fanatical supporters of course

That's good to hear I guess. I haven't looked into the whole Yooka Laylee fiasco, but if I had to guess, it's the second coming of Mighty number 9 innit?

Blue haired faggy SJW was steam forum moderator. It was abyssmal.

Pretty much everyone is sayings it's just a mediocre game, in fact some even said it's worse then the games it's based on.

Gook has been silent for a bit. I hope hes not ded.

His humour will be sadly missed

If those megalian cockroaches even try anything with our cuteboy they're going to regret it.

I wouldn't call it quite that level of mishandling, but it's been fairly bad. Apparently Team-17 has over a 20 year record of this, though. It was fun watching the steam page get turned to ash and salt over it, though. There's also this, which is official and spoilered for a reason.

Forgot vid. It was done during the Greek financial crisis.

Jesus fucking christ

Also, what's the consensus around here regarding Breath of the Wild and Horizon? I'm curious.

Horizon is super pozed.

What!?

Just kind of empty. Too big world and not enough stuff to do. BotW
Horizon is full of SJW and feminazi garbage. Don't even look at that shit.

If LarryJrs videos are correct they have been known for throwing tantrums and lawsuits since the Amiga days.

I like BotW, but I find the Korok seeds to be such a waste of time, having to climb every tall tree to see if there is a rock on top is awfully boring.

I guess I'll stick to my incomplete freeware shmup then. Not that I was planning to buy anything without any finances.

How euphoric do you think this guy was when he typed this?

BotW is boring shit with a big map full of fuck all. Horizon Yawn is even more boring but it also manages to break immersion by doing intrusive YOU CANNOT GO HERE prompts whenever you get the silly thought you have any freedom in the game.

They're both garbage

Sorry, I meant just being cunts in general. And if you look up team-17 and Amiga power, there's enough documentation that it seems more than plausible. Here's a rehost of the AP2 website talking about it.
archive.is/lnfQm
archive.is/OJ1qv

Okay, I'm actually kind of impressed this thing can run P3P. Battles run fine, though the transitions into them are a bit slow sometimes.

They supposedly sued a magazine years ago for giving their games bad scores.

They are flat earthers and russias meme warfare division. Think for yourself bro.

These 2 nailed it, and the lack of any progression system no leveling or new equipment gathering means its open, but there is no reason to not rush to ganon asap other than he is apparently hard. And they need to organize the 3 goddesses and hylia connection, they apparently gave her the triforce, but that invalidates the whole "the triforce peices choose their master" thing. I want a zelda game where you actually are the champion of the goddesses, and where you slay demise permanantly so he has to pass his evil to the mortal gandorf

So it's your priority to point out to the Japanese to put their foot and simply say to fuck off when they have no reason to care what retarded westerners think.

Just like I'm trying to do whenever possible and learning Japanese primarily for.

Anime tiddies will be the biggest factor in accomplishing this. Get along and relate through them and indignantly backlash against any pathetic pretentious shit their culture is the biggest insult towards.

HAHA I DON'T EVEN
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Seriously?

Hello gook.
I don't know what even South Korea ever did to them to suffer such bullshit.

FINNO-KOREAN HYPERWAR WHEN

Hm, maybe I should wait for a new version of the emulator.

Which emulator ? I think I could help you.

PPSSPP, on Android. I got something called Shuffle Time in Persona 3 and I'm reading the wiki page because these help popups are useless.

Are you really surprised gook. In ousting the devil you shoed you belly to the world, and the predatory animals are always hungry. And you do not have a viable military or anything really yhat the west wants, unless you want to be bitch slaves like lower class commie china to the world. Japan is getting quite cocky, a bit too so I will admit, they just got a military again, but unless they are ready for a fight and china stabbing them in the back end if they go after you they really should shut up. And did you really want park or the next devil meeting with trump and to lie about how well your nation is doing so he can devote more help to japan he hates china?

Karma for the feminist bullshit perhaps?

I think change in game options will help. Texture filter, render or/and try to switch between Direct and OpenGL in monitor drivers.

Not even karma can explain that insanity.

Because we are weak, user. It's pretty much it. Being weak and naive is the worst sin in this material world. Our crime is being weak.
We never invaded other countries in our own fucking thousands of history. Yet, those three wolf nations who has history of invaded us countless times, claiming we are the evil, and constantly demonizing us through propaganda. It's just like how GG demonized. It's just like Orwell said, political words can justify the crime and make wind as shaped thing.
Being weak means no peace allowed for you.

why not pull a syria and ask putin for russo protection?

Because the front fell off.

Damn, it reminds me that mine country also didn't had much luck in that. No existence for 123 years, it returned thanks to being wall between Germany and Russia after WWI agreements.

I'm not playing on a PC, so I don't think I can change the drivers. Other stuff hasn't helped. I appreciate the suggestions, though. I think I can probably pick up most of what the help popups would tell me just from playing. The other ones while I was running around, going by context, were about ambushing enemies.

So you could say that you killed the evil that protected you from the greater evil?
Korea confirmed videogames.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
If you want peace, prepare for war. I forget how young I heard this phrase, but itrings true even today.

Reminder
(updated)
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Disney as well as Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD and FBI to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider. Because the crime crosses State lines, the FBI would also be a relevant authority to contact.
Contact the IRS and California's Franchise Tax Board because of Feminist Frequency's expression of political views which is in direct violation of their charity status.

Sweden?

I think he is talking about poland.

This is a little far to go over manwha.

I do not know my europe that well.

I would recommend just capitulating to the nips at this point, they might not even commit any warcrimes due to their males being so feminized themselves.

But that happens with every search term, you goober.

Evil does not know degrees and hierarchy, only differences and perspective.

Correct.

Just look at settings from main menu user.

Shouldn't this have already gotten a response months ago?

I'm so fucking sick of all the corruption these retards don't even deserve.

It's just kind of annoying. Hopefully PSP emulation improves because I don't want to go out and buy one just to play the games it has that I'm interested in.

You may as well hunt down a vita or new vita tv under 3.60 and use adrenaline instead of getting a psp, and the tv can mount usb with henkaku.

And you can pirate most vita games with henkaku.

i think milo is back on twitter
twitter.com/NER0isBACK
not sure its him though… can someone confirm?

Did you installed it after 1.04. ? Devs missed some fonts on Android version.

It's simple to set up CFW on, right?

I think so. I don't remember what version it came with but it's at 1.4.2 now.

Not that surprising the commies up north look for any excuse to expand and japs, if history has proven one thing is that they're on the level of mudshits when it comes to war, they don't just want to expand they want to commit as many war crimes as possible on the way, they're like a feral dog you have to keep in a cage or else it will maul anything it can get its jaws on.
Either way your fucked if china takes it you will be sent to the gulag for life if you're lucky, if the japs take it they will rape and slaughter everything all while deny doing it.

You idiots make the 2000+ years of constant warring in Europe look like friendly bants.

What was the retarded response to no ads man's article saying video games don't make you a muhsoggykneest?

As long as the vita is under 3.60, yes. Just look up henkaku and follow the instructions.

Good evening faggots!

[Sweeping intensifies]

Where's Reanon? I need him to call me a nigger for still not getting down sentence structure.

Honestly, the biggest thing I'm going to have trouble with.

I enjoy art of the whole cast, regardless of people's personal most loved/hated.

Disregard haters. Draw GG Girls.

I'm getting restless again. What are some Japanese shitlords I can follow?

I have to get beloved Japanese artists to draw Vivian or even Danielle.

Nah, overthrowing Park was inevitable process to unfuck this country but this desperate measure seems opened whole another level of problem. We fucking pissed them off, all of them, because we ousted the servant of NWO.
I just want them to fucking leave us alone. We ain't even ask for help to nobody, we just want fucking peace, independence, that's all.
You know what is the difference between us and Japan, China? We ain't give a fuck about our public image. We don't brag about our great culture and obsess about our reputation like they does. We don't justify our acts and rarely shares our history. We are fucking silent loner in this god forsaken far east.
There is no turning back now. At least our people aren't fear anymore.

Maybe, but if we kept Park and the NWO influence over our country they would have subverted us slowly, and make us into slave bitch state.
Well we were slave bitch state since decades but we just broke the shackle. It's the first step over freedom and independence. There are great dangers and trials ahead in our road to freedom but it's worth it. It is better to be hungry and hated than live as happy pig faithful house slave.

All we had to do is endure, user. Endure until heaven grants us the grace. Against the evil, against the invasion, against the lies, against the persecution, we endures silently. There is no other option left to us than subjugate over them. And if we lose our forefather's land, for whatever reason, there will be harshier future awaits for our children.
Don't be subjugated and never be the first aggressor. Heaven is looking kindly down on us to see how we solve this god's trial. This trial is creator's bless, just for us.

The truth is; war only guarantees temporal peace. There will be no true peace for us until we make ourselves better beings.
Gook race will never invade other nation just like we always did. Maybe that's why we being bullied so hard.
Wishing to be in peace is the most absurd thing in this mad world. Wicked always test us and put us in fear and chaos.
Maybe we will never have peace but I don't care. It is better be this way.

They are Communism state, what wouls you expect more from them.
Their hiveminded culture still amazes me. I mean, their people will gladly walk into hell and eat theie children alive is their government tols them to.

I hate those fucking gender war cultists to death but what Japs did back in WW2 was something different. Something.. far more extreme. Those gender war terrorists are nothing but shitposting and harassing behind the anonymity but the Sun Empire implement everything they craves to happen into real life.
Japs became very naive throuh decades of feminazation but I think they still has potential within their deep mind. This kind of shit never easily faded away. It is stuck in your DNA just like ass creed. I still see them hiding their war maniac soul inside them while watching they preaching war mongering speeches during anti-Korean proteats.
They are still capable of it.

It amazes me that how Korean and Japanese are so different while we are virtually same race and only there's hundreds miles of sea between us. And it amazes me even more when thinking about Norks were our people 70 years ago and they even uses same language, but we are so different.
Culture, politics are sure helluva complicated thing. Thinking about how ideology, propaganda, system and culture affect our minds and twist us, it is beyond spooky.
There will be no good future for us if we somehow be conqueres ant of these nations. Either way there will be absolute hell awaits for us, and we will envy the dead.
This is time for us to stand our ground. There is no turning back now.
At this point we ain't even ask foreigners to remember what Japs or Norks did, all we want is not to repeat it, that is all.

When is the next Katamari coming out?

Can a single day go by where you don't try to make all this about you?

its a shame Jokers persona awakening isnt that cool like it was in P3 nd even P4

Ripping off masks is cool I suppose though

They do seem to have that problem considering an SJW translator and writer managed to slip GG bull into an English dub in lieu of actually translating what was said. Who knows how much shit they fuck with in anime subs already. But they seem intent on burning bridges with other boards so I couldn't care less about them and wouldn't be surprised if their moderation has already been infiltrated by goons who think most animu and mangos is "weird and creepy," but hold back their autism until they have a majority.

Futaba is the only one with a decent awakening (so far, I only just completed the tomb), since she actually had to confront her Shadow unlike the others.

I get called angry and spergy all the time for typing with casual profanity and generally sounding like an asshole.

Regardless I do my damndest to draw out that exact possibly sleeping attitude from normalfags who have been conditioned by society over many years to repress it. Don't punch someone if you're not being physically attacked yourself, but don't ever hold back the anger in your words.

Or malice.

It's idolatry.

Holla Forums started this with it's idolatry policy on trump.
>we have read the stories about trump, he is merciful and generous for a rich guy.
>we have read the stories
I don't know, it looks like your're jumping through hoops to defend the guy despite him taking actions and having connections that old Holla Forums would have called out on the spot. Never trust a politician.

I trust Ben Carson.

Please tell me the numbers are just random and there is no 536 other Gilda artworks

I kinda doubt Japan would ever go full war crimes again. The US smashed their balls hard at the end of WWII. I know plenty are still for Jap superiority, though not on that level anymore.

I think you jumped the gun on this one.
See and explanation.

That's at least 200,000 people who wanted to look up that particular humble inside joke in visual form to laugh at cuckshit.

He might be okay, I'd have to look into it. I doubt you could ever get me to trust him though. If you're not a corrupt politician who can pull favors and blackmail to get ahead, you usually get eaten alive and spat out by the big boys of the political underworld.

I don't think that last one has any hope of gaining ground. They'd treat it as any other charity promoting "progressivism."

Yep

Where else would those submissions come from if anons don't generally like to let memes leak out?

Holyshit how new to the fucking internet are you? This has to be bait.

Please, please tell me this is bait.

It isn't. I must have misinterpreted it or some shit.

Even so, it's still not blocked or filtered in any way.

Also, because that cancer will spread to other places if not cured.

Commies, feminists, sjws, muslims and jews never are satisfied with just where they are, since everywhere they go turns into shit.

Nor should it be, nor would it be. Google may be pozzed, but this kind of filtering isn't up their alley currently.

Learn the difference between your beloved 'muh attitude' and crossing over into hothead territory, and crashing into full retardation.
Listen carefully batman. If you were to go full retard with what you just advocated in the 3dpd realm, you'd run a real risk of going into uttering a threat in the legal sense.
Wrong. You get called angry and spergy when you stray too close to being a hothead sperg spouting off stupid nonsense. Not for casual profanity.

Don't fall into the abyss like a fucking faggot.

Read very carefully on how it could get that strangely high number.

Russia is funding us? Where can I collect my funds?

The whole Japanese occupation over Korea was aftermath of Taft-Katsura Secret Agreement. You got the right point but what if Uncle Sam decide to let Japan lose? Then all hell will break lose again.
It is obvious fact thay US considers Japan to more important frienld than Korea. If Uncle Sam allow Japan to demolish the peace constitution and reinstate the Empire, I can't imagine what kind of hell will be opened.
And fucking weebs everywhere. I even met a Polish dude with rising sun accessory and claiming Japan is race of peace and two nukes were despicable war crime. I refute with the Nazi shit then he started to screaming "HOW DARE YOU". And countless weebs on the internet claiming Japan's occupation over Korea was good and solely just to help us, they dindu nuffin. I saw this shit too many times in my life and ain't even mad anymore, but it certainly does not help anything than feeding Imperialists' ego.
Right now even if Japan invades Korea and reinstate the Empire, the whole world would cheer for them because muh Japan is cool. No one would dare side with dirty slanty-eyed gooks because they are dog eating muhsoojikneests, and everyone loves cool Japan. Japan is allowed to be nationalistic and hostile attitude but dirty gooks aren't allowed have such things because we are jews of the Asia and subhumans. Japan can invade any country anytime because they are cool while we aren't allowed to even defend ourselves because somehow we are the evil and entitled.
I can proudly say I am sick of this shit. We lost the PSYOPS. Japanese are fucking amazing at their job. They certainly knows their shit, I give that. We were so lazy about promoting our public image over the world and now we're paying the price.
I ain't no have grudge over Japanese people but they certainly need to stop chimping out and stop demonizing us because even the obedient nerd has it's own limit.
It's good to be the most hated people on earth while literally didn't do anything wrong dor entire fucking history. It makes me see the world in whole another perspective. Heaven knows who are the real entitled.

If they manage to keep themselves from getting fucked up by the current world order, that level of war thirst might come back in a generation or two, at most. Especially as more and more comes out about what certain foreign powers have been planning and trying to do to them.

We were living in a time that was good, but it was fake. Everything was fake, and all the evil that was being covered up repressed is now going to come boiling out into something far greater than what would have happened had people not tried to create such.

There is nothing that can be done for Sweden and Canada now. The shitty government and population is beyond saving.

What's important is to use that as an example of how worthless and shit femishits and mudshits are and get out as many innocent people and anons out as possible somehow. I don't know how the fuck I do that, though.

I remember I once had some crazy idea that if Shillary won and things really got bad, that we work together and buy a bunch of trailers to start a village.

Like what nonsense? I said crazy shit long ago back when I first jumped aboard and had untamed anger threads and discussion helped properly shape into concentrated aggression I try to encourage. All I do is say mean shit that best characteristically applies and say to shut up after intelligently, but emotionally refuting retarded shit I encounter and feel a personal need to, not make any kinds of threats.

I am aware of what separates me from the retarded psychos itself and I make sure to maintain that. I try to emphasize with and work with everyone. Our nature we shamelessly embrace will in the face of this fanatical nonsense will help us repel and destroy it entirely.

I can have plenty of fun along with the other anons, but I need to not entirely lose my edge.

Nah buy an off shore oil rig.

They have literally no reason to hate you, let alone want war.

You do not understant the implications of that phrase. If you want peace, you must be willing to fight for it, through any means necessary, even killing, even slaughtering the adversary of your peace, but hope you never have to. If you refuse to fight, to kill for your peace however, you have lost your rights to peace. Its one of the laws of nature for fuck sakes. And despite mans running from it, we are still children of natural order chaos

If there really was chemical weapons, what was he supposed to do? Let them use them? Let the un do something for its brownie points and run 1 gorrilion stories about how there was the chemical weapons and that trump did not stop them? And we read the stories, you are right, they may or may not be true, but what is true is hillary is dying, and arresting her would be real pointless other than to rile up leftists more if that is even possible at this point. And I will point out if they did investigate further and found nothing to indict her, it would take a whole lot of power out of trumps hands. Politics are a gamble more than a chess game, and hes going for long odds. And we all knew he was never going to go 1488, anyone who thought otherwise has a real empty head. We got the tpp killed, but the isp thing sucks because he did listen to the neocons. I do hope he defunds the fed, but dunno if it is possible without harming the public in the process, and big points to killing foriegn lobbying. Wish we had that in canada to slow down our chink problem. But its still only 4 months in, he has 3 years and 8 months left to do great or terrible, and either way he cannot do worse the fidels son justin turd.

Sorry but that honour belongs to our greatest allies.

I still take Jews over mudshits any day.

Jews are at least fun to joke about and bully. Stripped of power they're merely arrogant shits who want to swim in gold coins.

Canadas advantage is that we have other than the cities our population spread out, and if world war is declared canada will probably be split up. But if we do not get a decent con leader in we are dead.

Polish weebs. That isn't too new to me.
That being said I had displeasure to met Polish fujoshit which had crush on me. She was 2-3/10

At least they don't sever heads with machete. However they DO use bombs though.

>natural order chaos
BUT THAT IS FUCKING HERESY YOU FUCKING HERETIC

fookin hummie, wez orkz here

A single trailer could fit 8 anons at minimum with sleeping on the floor and I think the cheapest you can get is $200. Considering Big Boss had an entire army rapidly growing to stick there, he had to have had deep pockets to own an oil source in the first place, let alone pay for everything else on it.

Still haven't figured out power or internet. But abandoning western civilization and waiting for it to destroy itself from the inside along with mudshits before quietly sneaking back onto what's left and rebuilding is absolutely only a last resort and if Clinton hadn't inexplicably grown into such a monster over the years, I wouldn't have even considered it.

Yeah, but the west hears of it you know they would not leave the place alone.

Ah shit, this gonna get gay.

You poor bastards need to find a way to secede or collectively migrate somehow considering you might as well not even have anything to do with the shitty retarded rest of the country.

It may be easier to set u and destroy the cities with no survivors. But I have a gut feeling its the cons majority again since justins aproval rating is not going up, and ndp pissed off people with that elbow debacle.

Even Buddha won't forgive that.jpg

Setting up a proper defense, destroying traitors and useful idiots/inocents, and rescuing ACTUAL good people is important. But after that you have to counter the barbarian's hives will always spawn more to attack.

After commies somewhat lost eastern europe they set base in latin america (BR here), and from there they sent our worst to the last bastions to the free world.

dis ere iz why da Yella Umie Gamin induzztry iz da best

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/omega-labyrinth-z-promises-lots-of-boob-fondling-monster-bashing-and-cleavage/28325/

(Czech'ed)

Why does Katsuragi keeps on preying on Asuka?

People hate cuckchan for their censorship and mod faggotry over the years, but what's the reason for these fags to constantly try ruining Holla Forums? Not having control over the main boards can't be the only reason

>>>Holla Forums734698

She's fun to molest.

Sargon's interviewing Dr Jordan Peterson if you want something to watch

>>Aloy is, in other words, the first legitimate feminist hero in a mainstream video game

Key words there user because I there was also Valis and Athena.

I wasn't prepared for this shit this morning.

love of boobs
also because Asuka is easy

Meanwhile the real best senran molests who ever she pleases.

Shes asking for it

It's just a ton of people comfily living out in the fucking wild with basic roofs over their heads rather than wait for government to miraculously change or let them secede. Retards should be glad we're tired of living there.

Wonderful.

I would open that door very hard

Since when Holla Forums looks like bunch of idiots ?

I wish they didn't skimp out on the boobs. The character portrait is really the only thing that changes. The Genkai Tokki pirates game was much better since you get to make any of your girls super flat or super busty and it changed their game models that you saw all the time. Although that one wasn't really the greatest either since after a certain size the boobs were just super stretched out like using cheat codes in Vampire the Masquerade.

If the japanese gaming industry wants to stay superior they need to consider using alternate models when their characters measurements change so significantly. Better plumper huge breasts, flatter flat chests, massive asses that don't clip through the rest of their outfit..

When are more anime tiddy games coming out for PS4?

I want to see Japan release a ton of quality lewd games solely for themselves and enjoy shamelessly saying they're not going to put up with the bullshit.

Holla Forums is a decent board, they always help me whenever I have questions regarding audio. Some of them are dicks, but there are very helpful users there.

Alright then.

Fine, titty.

Anime tiddies is a well known term at this point that perfectly encapsulates 2D fanservice and we've basically taken it for ourselves.

It's a slow board and they are constantly shilled by josh's defense internet force and other rejects. Wouldn't be surprised if revoltards were there too

Why is Justin Treudeu so based?

Not hibari though
Hibari will kick her shit to the curb before yagyuu could

I wonder how much that paid audience of seal clappers set him back.

archive.is/kjDIE
I didn't archive all my good threads from back then, but saved that one. Audio is always tricky because people believe in a lot of bullshit, but those guys know what they are talking about.

I am not going to watch that faggot, can anyone say what happens in that video?

Hibari is Haruka's girl.

Is this a joke, they obviously paid for clappers.

Yes, I saw some Holla Forums tier threads there.

Thats not true at all
Hibari is nobodies and will wreck shit if you take it too far
She smacked haruka and yagyu both at the same time for that shit

Guys from Alberta asking why Trudeau is trying to fuck them even more. Trudeau responds with "I'm consistent" and "we need to get off of fossil fuels."

archive.is/9D11d

Ardian Syaf, artist that hid Anti-Christian And Jewish messages in the comic, kind of responds on his facebook. Is it me, or does it seem like SJWs are going after him? I kind of don't really understand the situation too much

From the comments section:

kek, ain't that the truth.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Ok, one of you introduced me to this youtube channel and it's driving me nuts. They claim it's an A.I but that's simply impossible, an A.I can't do the things this character is doing. It must be scripted, no way around it. And it plays video games? Again, no way in hell. I'm not sure if it's being voiced, I know Vocaloid is a powerful program and sounds more natural in japanese so maybe it's just a program like that? But even then, this character is being controlled by a human. It's not an A.I, it's an avatar.

Or maybe it is an avatar and my understanding of how much we've progressed in that field is a few decades behind but last time I checked this would be straight sci-fi tier intelligence.

I forgot to spoiler and sage the off topic post, sorry. I accept any and all bullies

If someone in 2D was a lesbian, I don't think they'd want to be with a bisexual.

Yes Sherlock, it's an act.

Why? besides SJW dykes I don't think lesbians hate guys that much.

It's not an AI you idiot. It's an actress using one of those fancy new programs that use your webcam or whatever other stuff.
Her voice fucking makes me moan though. I can't help finding it adorable as shit. She's kinda fun.

I'm betting none. More likely taxpayer dollars. :^)

Well that's my point, it's obvious it's an act. Why bother trying to pass it off as an A.I? It'd be like sargon claiming he isn't real and pretending to be a computer program. I just don't get it.

Or his Dad's foundation funded by the Chinese.

She'd be easier to get cucked and her waifu would most likely not be a virgin.

because A.I.-chan is a pun.

I don't know what she is saying, but even if this was an AI responding to tweets they could be editing together responses that are the most interesting for purposes of making a video. You are right that the voice and avatar look/sound human though, no question.

Is the Akaribot real?

Only in our hearts.

She's using MMD to have a virtual persona similar to Miku and the joke is that her name is "Ai".

Ah, I think I get it. So it's literally just a girl voicing her and playing an A.I as a gag. I was wondering if it was a vocaloid program. Still seems weird to me though. Miku is literally just a character voiced by a computer program. This is somebody pretending to be a character.

But then again I guess it really isn't that different from english youtubers who have cartoon avatars representing them in their vids. I wonder if she's really ugly irl and that's why she uses MMD?

Yeah, you got it now.
Also, a guy having a voice changer that good is as sci-fi-tech as having a completely sentient AI.

The backpack cucking meme made it to cuckchan itself, eh?:

archive.is/4axFF

Damn, is the NWO pissed, it really is something out of a movie or game, but with dire consequences. Wishing you the best.

>>>/sudo/31799

Christ how pathetic

I recognize the namefag from belonging to freech/intl/ and is currently on twitter, I believe

archive.is/j2AAQ

Offtopic, hewillnotdivide.us/ was hacked briefly, but now it looks like the stream is down completely.

I'm surprised backpack cucking wasn't contained. Does that mean we have filthy crossposters?

We cannot make shitposting AI waifus fast enough.

For the anons.

Nice Hitler dubs to go along with your HWNDU hacking news, and yes, crossposters need to be gassed. I've seen anons admitting to doing so to this very day

No you idiot you can clearly hear her laugh, it's not an AI like our late Tay was.

I-I for one welcome our new WaifuNet Overlords

Around dyed hair beware.

Google searches can mean lots of things, you know.

But how can you dye hair if it isn't real?

Did you just wake up from a coma or something?

Finally meeting futuba wew

Reminder:
pink hair = psycho
blue hair = brain damage
green hair = radioactive waste
red hair (not gingers) = feminazi

I find it amazing how many people want to die on the hill of feeling superior to people who criticize things. What other reason could there be to defend a soulless adaptation like live action GitS than some need to feel better than people who they define as "fanboys who will never be satisfied" when the movie is flopping with normalfags as well? My dad tried to defend this shit all the way up until release, even though he had only seen the first few episodes of GitS. "It can do well as it's own thing, even if it doesn't follow the ideas of the source material!" It shouldn't be a fucking adaptation then, it should be own damned IP, like the fucking Matrix did when it took inspiration from GitS. Otherwise it's an attempt to cash in on the popularity of an established franchise, and a failed attempt at that. He watched it, and afterwards quietly stopped talking about it, though if I bring it up, he still defends it.

I'd say they were definitely overkill, children are innocent. As far as I know, Korea is seen by the uninformed burger as "Like a less weird Japan that invented Gangnam Style," not as evil. The dog eating thing is not really seen as specific to gooks, they're just included with the chinks and most of the rest of Asia. I also find the dog eating thing hypocritical since most people would eat pig and many of them would eat octopus or squid. The idea that eating dogs is more wrong then other animals is purely superficially based on dogs = cuddly, pigs = dirty, cephalopods = weird. Not sure how the rest of Asia views you, but I seriously doubt the US or most of the first world countries would condone Japanese imperialism making a comeback.

Since fucking when? Animu tiddies are life.

Black?

stop spreaing lies, there are a lot of slutty girls who dye their hair red. They are fun to hang out with.

Well if the ending's canon then it's confirmed for 2D as well.

>>>/mlp/

Y'know, pink hair is disproportionately represented among yanderes.

What?

That meme is overused.

I dont care what the human pony show is called
Fuck off ponyfag

Some of them are fun to hang out with, but don´t get into a relationship with any woman with coloured hair if you want your mental sanity to stay with you or you will suffer for years and get diagnosed with a personality disorder that you never expected to develop at all.

There's a meme that P&S looks similar to mlp shit? I don't see it, and I've never heard it.

Hey guys, want to something Ca-Razay?

In the nationalities chart, I've found something a little interesting. I'm still adding up the numbers (And I still have a ways to go with original games), but here are the results I'm getting so far.

In the 3rd console generation, the biggest demographic of characters was Europeans (35.3%). In the 4th generation, it was Asians (30.8%). But, in the 5th and 6th generation, it was North Americans (36.8% and 48.3%). That's not even the good stuff. In 1972 (The start of the first console generation), North Americans totaled 6.1% of the world's population. In 1997 (25 years later), North Americans totaled 5.1% of the world's population.

I'll be uploading my current progress of all three of the charts in the next bread.

red hair = slut/feminazi
black hair = I don't remember anyone with black hair sorry

black hair = Paranoid-schizoid

qt animu grills speaking engrish is my fetish

Not really, that has been replaced for most common looking designs, like brunette.

what's so wrong about black hair? Snow White is pretty hot. Pale skin + Black hair = best.

Purples close to pink, does this count?

We are talking about dyed black hair, not about natural black hair, that's really hot, but still the mental disorders that come with the dye are fascinating and horrifying at the same time.

What about combined hair colour? That shit terrifies me

I've never seen someone brutalize foe and ally alike like she does.

Depends on the colours, works well with goth girls.

What, like Lucoa? Literal rainbow hair?

desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6879960/#6891625

Here's one for example

How about purple hair?

And you make sure that truth is known.

No.

purple hair = sex crazed another answers are welcome

Thought red haired covered the slut thing, but purple works as well

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love when purple haired girls are lewd as fuck.

So wonderful.

I'm not so paranoid as to see the dye as a cause for the disorders. People who dye their hair bright colors usually get that habit from snowflake mentality which schools encourage, and snowflake mentality is a sign of many other possible negative things. People who dye their hair black may be attracted to it themselves, or want to be less noticeable, or may fall for the dumb blonde meme, or may fear that other people fall for the dumb blonde meme, etc.

I got something better
purple hair = attention whores

Did she also dye her pubes to match?

I wish SJWs would stop ruining colored hairs. I'd like to look at some punk chick with blue hair and not instantly think she's a nutcase, and be right all the time.

I love seeing natural round ones.

nichegamer.com/2017/04/07/debut-trailer-for-breast-expansion-rpg-omega-labyrinth-z/

user this is your mother.
Stop insulting me on the internet and do your chores, or there won't be any supper.

I hate it. The more spherical they are, the more they look like floating orbs not attached to the body. The ones in that pic look like she stuffed melons under her clothes with her non-existent melons, which if true is cute.

PlayAsia should start advertising it like they do with anything else that doesn't get imported.

If she's a fujo that likes little boys she does a damn good job of hiding it.

They still have to look plenty attached to the body. I'm talking about an orblike plump shape and not teardrop.

Also pic related isn't frumpy enough. She really is hex maniac.

Real is the only correct choice, I hate fake ones.
Big or flat both are great but they have to be real.

>it could be you
>it could be me
>it could be anyone of us

It's true.
It's Sakuya's fake boobs.

The nuke shit was definitely the best choice US had. If operation Downfall were excuted, the Japan would have gone into 3rd world tier straight shit and fucking millions would have died from both sides. It is clear Japan had no plan to surrender and didn't even consider it. Sure, children's lives are precious but it doesn't only applied to Japanese children. I've read foreign Christian missionary people's records written in English, who were in Korea under Japanese occupation and it's beyond mindblowing. It contains stories that Japanese military raids Korean villages and burn the children and infants alive to traumatize us, throwing them into flame pit, and their parents and family crying while holding burnt skeletons of 5 years old kids.
Two nukes were inevitable Karma's consequence and it wasn't even worst. In fact the god gave them the holiest grace and second chance to redemption, but all they do is constantly whining about it, says they are the victim. I have no more word to discuss about it. I'm honestly sick of this subject and had too much discussion in my life.
The dog eating shit is nothing but fabricated propaganda from French ecoterrorists to demonize us. I gotta say one thing, I've never ate any dog meat in my whole life, and all of my family too. And every people I know had no experience too. Yeah, I've seen some restaurants serving dog meats so what. I have few months of experience working at farm and I know how pigs are intelligent and clean animals. They probably more smart and cleaner than dogs. And I've seen cows sheding tears before slaugter.
Gald to hear there are western people has common sense like you. Honestly this constant senseless dog meat shit from white people disgust me.
Fucking hypocrisies.
The burger people's lack of knowledge over gook is probably our own fault. We were so fucking lazy about making international public images and overseas propaganda. Gook people has "Mind your own shit" like attitude and thinks that caring about public image is worthless thing to do. But we do care about honor but our term of honor is very different from Japan's one. Our honor is more like virtue, not fame like theirs.
Well this attitude is now backfiring us. We never shared our history while Japan occupied western history colleges and indoctrinated the whole world. We never exported our culture until recently while Japan shaped the world through animes and all kinds of media subcultures. Cool Japan is more powerful than silent gooks. And now they are using this advantage to literally make war again.
Expecting other people to recognize you while you never shares your story, is nothing but delusion.
Maybe now we should care for our image, I don't know. We're not famillar with making imternational propaganda.
Yeah, western would condemn Japan for making war but seriously what could they do except making "Deeply concerned" statement? It'll be just like vietnam, afgan and iraq war. You are underestimating the power of propaganda. Maybe Japan Empire 2.0 won't happen within 10 years but this rate, this intensifying war mongering and constant propaganda, sooner or later they will rise again and you and I have nothing to do but watching them repeat the history.
Endless vigilance is the price of peace.
War, fucking war, war fucking never changes.

And that's what I'm talking about looks like literal melons or bad implants. It's either teartrop or too small to droop. Otherwise it's anatomically jarring and bad.

That definitely fits

We know there's a dutch imageboard full of mums who don't want others intruding, I really wonder what they get up to.

Vegans are fucking hypocrites, they whine and look down on normal people who eat meat calling us murders all the while they eat fucking plants, plants are a living organism they breath eat drink and reproduce just like other animals.
Until they start eating dirt I'm going to continue ignoring those two faced retards.

They could be cropping our posts and laughing at us in a suggestive manner.

But they did and they were going to, the two nukes are a fucking atrocity and its even worse that propaganda made people believe it was justified.

You know what? I think that's why SJW's fight to outlaw anime tiddies. They themselves don't outright hate it. In fact, some might actually like it. But they HATE men like the plague; so much, in fact, that they'd do anything to end their lives sooner. So when they see shit, they think "Gee, I know I like big tiddies, but I hate men and THEY like big tiddies. Fuck, it makes them live longer too? Guess I have to give this up…" Thus they try and get this shit out of the hands of men in their own paranoia.

I bet you also think the emperor dindu nuffin too. Even if they were going to surrender the US would not know that. They were under the impression it was going to be even worse than when they liberated the islands in the pacific where they had the locals commit suicide and shit.

And the pathetic shit is going to be utterly crushed and stigmatized for all time by the end of this.

Please don't remind me how worthless and how much of a waste of human life these things are,

hnnng

take a closer look at that snout!

Except the Japanese forces were pretty much obliterated by the time the US decided to level two civilian cities for no good reason other than to show everyone what cool new toys they have.
Funny how the allies are allowed to go free from all the warcrimes they committed.

Do those moms play videogames?

That's her saying if you leave her she will murder you then kill herself.
Yandere's are crazy.

There are very weird and toxic substances in hair dyes at majority shops.

Nice.

It pains me too, user.

How about a fucking warning nuke? Once they'd done that, then go ahead and nuke a damn city.
Is it right to kill innocents to get to your enemy because they did something equally atrocious?
Yeah, those children sure built up some bad karma for the crimes their country committed.
Yeah, I don't necessarily believe the dogshit except maybe about more third world areas where people don't give a shit because they have to eat.
It has changed since the last world wars. Now it's all about covert infiltration and destabilizing countries from within. Used to be simple as kill more of them than they do of you.

I'm not sure if you're being ironic or not. Plants don't think and have emotions, like many animals may have. They have no centralized or even delocalized consciousness. Vegans do tend be virtue signallers more than actual wanted to avoid hurting sentient live.

Without the nukes, I don't know. It looks like Japans military leaders wouldn't surrender even with the cities that had been nuked. Way I heard it was after the nukes the emperor intervened and stopped that shit. Question is, him being the only sane one based on his ending the war, would he have intervened if only a warning nuke had been fired? Surely he would have if a warning nuke and then a city was nuked, since he did once cities starting getting nuked. At the very least, the second nuke was overkill.

It's also strange how commies are still taken seriously.

The mysterious of our age.

This, however, is a misconception. I'm pretty sure the cities each had important military bases. That's why they were chosen. They still contained masses of innocents, and I believe at the very most it would have only taken one city getting nuked to force a surrender from the emperor.

The winner writes the history books.

Fuck that cancer.

I wish they weren't doing exactly this with Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory. That can only spell bad news for the scale of the game.

I like that this is dungeon crawler with titties.

The nips were pretty much done the nukes were just the cherry on the top of the explosive sundae they were getting fire bombed every day and they were bombed to the stone age all the infrastructure was gone and while alot wanted to fight to the death most of the civilians and army fags in nip land wanted to give up cause they knew they'd be wiped out its just the nukes made the process go much much faster not defending WW2 nips cause they did some fucked shit but they were planning to surrender for a while before the nukes hit.

remember when people played games for fun and entertainment?

If Gearbox ever goes titsup Randy Pitchford is going to be blacklisted so hard by the entire industry. He'll never get to work on anything remotely big again. Expect him to make appearances with the GDC has-been circlejerk though.

Devs should cut it out with microtransaction crap.

Notch is enjoying that 2 billion dollary-doos the retards of Microshit gave him, they overvalued the franchise and trying to scramble to retain player attention and make buck?

forgot archives

archive.fo/FdgIB
archive.fo/7OkTj

Another thing I don't get is this Operation Downfall was the only other option meme. Even if nukes had been ruled out as an option for whatever reason, why would they undertake an OP that would cost more American lives when they could just continue the blockading and carpet bombing until Japan died a slow death. Sure, it would have costed more Japanese lives, but this is war, and it would have costed less american lives the OP Downfall. Every time someone tries to argue in favor of justifying the nukes they immediately fall back on the idea that OP Downfall was the only other possible option even though there are at least several others.

The thing about the nukes was that the U.S. only had two functioning nukes at the time (With one being a prototype), and a third in development. So, long story short, they didn't want to fuck it up because of how much everyone in the U.S. government didn't want to invade Japan.

Redpill me on G2A.

Did you guys hear about the doctor who got violently removed from a plane? Reddit had two threads on him but they got deleted by the admins.

they sell stolen keys apparently

archive.is/z6ulk

They sell keys bought though stolen credit cards.

One city still would have been enough
There that "OP downfall is the only other option" meme again.

Never tried that places, but I used to buy from kinguin.net, which is also considered shady and they instantly replaced my used cd-key.

What many of them do is, they ban cheap games (e.g. when they are on sale) and then resell them later when the game is normal priced on steam again.

How is any of that legal?

It's a very cheap way to give micro "updates" to old games without having to pay a team of devs to create and code it

For what purpose? Nothing about that story could promote any agenda as far as I know.

You know those shitty corner stores that buy all the milk on the shelves at Walmart, then sell them at their stores after jacking up the price? It's kinda like that, only in this case, they steal the milk instead of buying it.

He didn't fly so good.
archive.is/45Nf7
archive.is/Umr4P

I mean the stolen cd-key thing is probably illegal, but why is it illegal to buy a cheap cd key and resell it? In the end they are just making use of globalisation, buying it in a cheap country and selling it expensive. Steam does the same, in certain countries games are more expensive.

Apparently they have a new rule that forbids videos of police brutality.

Is WWIII starting right now? I don't think so and this will all amount to nothing, but I tend to be optimistic.

It was really expensive to continue the blockade and the cold war was starting up. They wanted to cow Japan quickly but not completely destroy it which the invasion would probably have done more damage at the end of it so they could set it up as a buffer state between them and Russia. One of the reason Japan was not completely fucked like Germany after the war and got away with quite few war crimes. It also didn't hurt that is was mostly a US thing rather than 5 bodies arguing about what to do about one occupied country. The moral reason usually given is that better to end it quickly than by starvation and living in fear for a a season, year, or whatever.

I heard he came back into the plane, that's what you get for not shooting him first.

The kikes who own the plane booked more people then seats then assaulted and dragged a guy off to make room for someone else, twitter is full of people boycotting them.

Christopher Nolan would be set for life if he just asspulled Bill Wilson and Bane somehow surviving just to go tongue in cheek full retard for a sequel.

Starting to look like a nightmare according to Holla Forums, well the Trump 180 shit on a lot of things, but still too early but thanks to the Media barrage and how helpful the GOP was, Trump kinda lost his footing with his team, doesn't help that now the MSM globalists kikes are cheerleading him while a lot of his support base feel betrayed with his recent picks, the Wall, and getting the US back to the middle-east clusterfuck in Syria while being so silent on the recent attacks on Christians in Egypt.

Looking at that video, it was extremely painful when they took him off his seat forcefully.

I'll accept that. Still think a second city was overkill and they could have afforded a warning shot with a working nuke, a prototype, and a third in the works.

And I'm talking about more round, but still realistic.

Politicians man.

I think this isp retty much the case. There are so many porn artists who use cuckchan and tumblr now talking about how terrible anime and jap games are for being bigotted, sexist, and promoting pedo shit when the examples they give are busty aras. They also talk about how it is even terrible to age up characters to draw porn of it since the original is not mature despite the same artists themselves drawing supposedly aged up western cartoon characters. A good example would be bigdad, boogie, and purplemantis. They all talk about that shit and about how terrible jap games are since their too lewd or have creepy things.

That's okay. The image you were referring to wasn't that though. It was full on fake melons for comedic effect.

Too many things don't make sense for it to be the start of WW3.
He warned the russians who most likely warned Assad before sending a shitload of tomahawk missiles that did seemingly no damage to anything.
Is it to shut up the war-crazed media or is he being a massive retard? Who knows.

You're kidding, right?

I guess that's what I get for being on campus wifi.

That's the official name of CIA.

Notch has no say in what's done with Minecraft now.

This is nothing more than a meme from Holla Forums of muh 1488D chess.

Hah, guess you truly never stop learning.

Establishment, globalists, and the multitudes of America's good "allies" wins in the end.

What the fucking are you implying? Microsoft bought Minecraft for 2 billion dollars from Notch, they have shit to show for it and now going with the paid mods crap by Steam and Bethesda to make bucks again.

Good man.

I think I remember him talking about that or at least reblogging that shit. I may be confusing him for a similar artist. He either called jap shit creepy or was the guy who recently went around gettting mad and defending cucking since his art for the tower girl game has NTR in it which pissed off a lot of fans. I might be confusing the him for the guy who freaked out about japanese thingswith a similar art style.

ROT OF ROYARTY FOR HILED SWOLD

Time will tell

archive.fo/dEv0J

one of the monkeys is even wearing surgical gloves

I think the signs of WW3 are starting to show in Asia minor with how Europe is fucking crumbling due to the SJWism and the inability to stop being pussies since WW2 and with Muslims invading in the millions with Turkey pretty much sending invading armies of rapist and murders from Syria and pretty much making threats to send 15k muds a month into Europe.

Proof?

What if Trump just one day nuked Israel?

Thought every bit of this was common knowledge which part do you want proof of?

Like for example I like that one occasionally posted big tittied silver hair looking teasingly at you.

Time for a nap.

user I'm asking for a source.

If he did that I would gladly be erased in the nuclear hellfire following it

Good morning anons.

I see we have another Gookening update. I really hope things simmer down between Worst Korea and Grorious Nippon. This shit is getting cray-cray.

On what? The missile strike? The general being killed? The planes being destroyed? Genuinely confused here, what are you disputing?

I'm just asking for a source on all of this I'm not trying to shit on you but I'm asking for a source on this info since all info on any of this shit is he said she said.

archive.is/Fy4d0
lol, there is this place on reddit called /r/savedyouaclick which combaits clickbait shit, and the Verge is angry at them. They post the original title and then what the article actually says
Someone should make a plugin that does this to save us clicks. I hate these god damn clickbait titles.

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/a-herstory-of-gaming-did-just-joey-relton-put-brianna-wu-among-female-video-game-pioneers/

They are still trying to push herstory?

firing up grain silo launching at 700
title: Nuke A Laylee: Poseidon Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=h5tv_3T8WBI

Watching you guys discuss WW2 reasons for japans surrender is pretty painful. I'm somewhat surprised by how many of you don't know about certain facts.

Both Hiroshima and Nagasaki had high strategic and psychological value. Tokyo was already mostly rubble from the fire bombings. The fire bombings were honestly far more deadly than the atomic bombs.

The military leaders didn't want to surrender, but the emperor did. They tried to assassinate him the night before he surrendered to the allies. It's called the Kyūjō incident if you want to know more. If he had died, the war would likely have been fought until the bitter end.

The point of 2 bombs is that if we had dropped only 1 no one would believe we had a second to drop on them if they didn't listen. They would have thought that was a prototype and it could be years or months until we made another.

there's a twitter account that does that

Holy shit user you just gave me a huge redpill.

Warhawks, one side wanted to replace him with the Emperor's relative, one wanted to put him under house arrest, they didn't succeed, and committed Sudoku afterwards.

Didn't see a mention of muh Soviet invasion and using the nukes to deter them from advancing communism! didn't work because the US was kinda stupid in regards to the security of the Manhattan Proejct.

The fuck kind of grammar is that? that doesn't make any sense.
Also John's a man.

They're really putting Flynt at the face of resistance against their enemies, amazing.

NBC news site quoting both pro-Assad and rebel forces
archive.is/nrUvR
Heavy.com talking about it.
archive.is/l6wqO
CNN Phillipines mentioning dead officers.
archive.is/zmovt

Everything to do with the soviets and america is a complete mess. Both sides were INSANE and RETARDED with every decision they made. It's a miracle we didn't end up with a thermonuclear war.

This is dumb, if they didn't surrender then you could bomb them again.

Churchill shouldn't have allied with the Soviets in the first place, and FDR was a fucking leftist idiot who was either unaware or ignored what Stalin did to his own people, when Churchill wanted to fight them back, FDR said no, also gave too much fucking concessions to the Soviet, you can thank him for Bad and Worse Koreas, and also destroy the colonial system as a condition for aid, look at how much of a clusterfuck Africa, the Middle-East, and Asia when that naive cheating Proto-Bill Clinton had to make everything about "Advancing Democracy" when most of the countries did not have the culture nor the infrastructure to support one, and thanks for the commie infestation FDR!

I specifically included those outlets were celebrating the decision to bomb Syria. If you'd like I can give Arab/Russian sources instead but you would likely have an even larger problem with them.

Believe it or not even after 2 both they and the soviets were doubting we're arguing over whether or not we had any more and whether they should risk it. Some of the conversations were straight out of Dr. Strangelove. "8-9 million dead tops! Only enough to get our hair mussed."

Humans are not very smart.

This is the ass end of the bread, but might as well say it now.
For those who wish to discuss whether or not ww2 imperial japs needed 2 or 1 or no nukes at all, and why you have all the right answers.
>>>/his/ is back online.

Yes, because it's happening now. Present day, present time.

Looking at the way things are now I don't know if a thermonuclear war would be better or worse.

You don't get it, do you? The Japanese military was NEVER going to surrender. They would have rather watched the entire country go up in flames rather than surrender and throw away their stupid honor.

It seemed like the only people who fully grasped what happened was the pilots who dropped the bombs. While the U.S. fully knew what it was capable of, no else ever saw it in action and live to tell the tale.

White House Press Briefing Thread

>>>Holla Forums9684663

Holla Forums seems to be having a jolly time right now, but the following news just came out from the WH Press Secretary, Spicer.

The madman fucking did it.

Can you really blame me for my reaction seeing how dishonest these places are? I'm not going to be like Holla Forums saying 4d chess but good lord expecting me to take anything those places say after the amount of bullshit they've said these past years?

FUCK YOU!

Crashing this thread
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Well, consider this…
We currently live in an era where war between 1st world countries is considered morally unnacceptable. Instead they fight propaganda wars to morally justify their actions.

So in essence this is an era where IDEAS are being used to fight over PEOPLE instead of the opposite.

nukular bread
nukular bread
nukular bread

nukular bread
nukular bread
nukular bread

He was saying this exact shit three days before striking Syria. He's also said that he will not tell people before striking something militarily, therefore him saying he won't hit something is meaningless.

Why do you insist naming threads with Nuke-A Laylee?

Nuke-themed for the op nuke a laylee. If I happen to bake I will name it after a nuke weapon until official launch day. You want something else? Maybe like that other user who was sulking that I didn't name it after pewdiepie or jontron?

It got obnoxious, but here's hoping all that bullshit they did was worth it with a drop in their sales.

That is empty and hollow as gun grabbers claiming 'warning before shot' to intruders.
Plus US did warned them before every major bombing on cities. What the fuck do you want more, sending Japan care packages? Lend-lease so Japan can fights more hard?
Sure, warning them before nukes would have make you feel better but the truth is Japan never allowed their people to evacuate before planned bombardments. There was no single official evacuation becuse muh honor. And they even forced their citizens to hold their grounds even if they knows US gonna bomb the place, months before.
You talk like we nuked them. I got no grudge or affection over them so I tell you from 3rd perspective.
And they should have expected such fate when they invaded the entire far east, enslaved them, and striked US.
What do you think US are? Ghandhis? Should have they just fucking surrender over Japan because fear to kill innocents? What do you think war is? War is always sacrifice of innocents. And US isn't even the one who made the war first.
Jesus christ, Mr. Genius, do you have any better plan? Should US have executed Operation Downfall and kill millions of innocent Japanese? Japan, waged war and they are the invader, first aggressor, and they opened hell on far east.
You honestly think there was another way to put this dangerous, delusional and relentless Empire down without a single casualty of their own innocent people? After they killed countless innocents?
They fucking invaded 25 different countries over the world and their people supported their batshit insane military government. Do you honestly think those children casualties are solely the fault of US and Truman? No, those poor babies died because their parents obeyed the wrong state and their government was led by unjust people. Their military state, is one to blame. Those babies ain't got no Karma but what those unjust adults did built up some serious Karma and they payed it through death of their children.
It is just like the last 10th disaster from Genesis. They dragged their war too far. And just like Egyptian did, instead of thinking back what they did and how they dragged innocent lives and children into their own war, the consequences and payment, you just blame US, because #JapaneseLivesMatters.
It must be done, period. No matter how your Social Justice western education system teaches you to constantly whip yourself over ebul inhumane nukes, doesn't change the truth that Truman regime chose the most painless way to end the war.
Do you know over 5% of entire Hiroshima nuke casulties were Korean? It is over at least 5000. Do I weep for them? Sure. But do I blame US for it? Of course fucking not.
No one says they are deserved. It is horrible aspect of war. But instead of find the one to blame outside why would you just learn the history and reflect it from unprejudiced perspective? And hopefully learn from the history?
Damn, I had this discussion for thousands times in my life both offline and online. It is getting tired. Sorry for derailing.

Go look at the gilda titled breads in the past archives, then get back to me about 'obnoxious'.
That's all I care about.

You feel you can do better, feel free to do it. You want to bake, go right ahead. Here I will even give you the recipe. Go wait until around 600-650. Pre-announce the title of the next bread as a show of good faith and check and verification. Preferably with a vid embed. But at least the title.

Make sure to manually refresh for an accurate post count at 700 or page 13. before releasing new bread. Going just slightly over 700 is fine, despite wailings and spazzes.

There, you a baker now.

That Gildafag got bullied to never baking a bread with that retard ever again.

See, there's hope for us all if even that particular gildafag can learn. :^)

I think you're thinking of someone else. Boogie regularly draws loli art of meloetta. Since that would be creepy japshit, I don't think it's him.

Except intruders already know to expect guns. Nobody had seen a fucking nuke.

And you talk like innocents deserved slaughter in the very next line.
I never said or implied that, you're strawmanning gook.
Yes, and you dismiss it despite it not making a difference whether one city or a thousand were nuked when the emperor would have surrendered with one.
The children did that? Crafty little Jap bastards.
No, not the ones in the first city anyways.
Yeah, the ones in the first city did.
I don't blame myself or anyone not involved in the decisions about the nukes. Original sin, no matter the origin, is a meme. I do not blame the US, or it's people just the same way I don't blame those not involved in the Nip warcrimes for them. You seem to be operating under the assumption that I'm trying to push some sort of anti-US narrative with this. The second nuke was unnecessary.

I'm just as responsible for this as you are

No WW3 yet, but it's not looking good that's for sure.

Not a meme though, many articles did say they were aware of the attack ahead of time. The problem is that people think that means they colluded on the attack with Trump, which seems to be definitely not the case, the Russians are not happy at all about what transpired.

You can't trust their word anymore, that's the problem. They flipflopped so hard that anything they say at this point is pretty much just PR. Trump's next rally should be very interesting.

Then he is probably the guy who got really angry when people were mad at the cuckshit he drew and pushed for that one tower girls game.

Boogie's art looks nothing like Tower Girls as far as I know. But I also didn't know there was an actual game instead of just a chart CYOA tier stuff.