Games you can't remember the name and you can't find on the internet

Alright guys I've got some shit I remember that can't pinpoint, maybe you can help me and I'll try to help back.
All of these are on the PC.

-First one is a kids game, a 2D adventure game where you play a Christopher Robin looking kid searching for his grandmother, you find a house full of talking sheep and need to finish some basic coloring puzzles to progress, throughout the game theres a wolf that constantly blocks your path, first time you see him you need to hit him with a stick which is used via Spacebar,
Second time you see the Wolf the stick won't cut it and you need to give a sleeping Bear some honey from a Beehive so you can wake him up and ride him, then you'll directly control him and will be able to paw at the Wolf which will make him run away, finishing the game as the kid wakes up in his bed with his grandma by his side.
It was all a dream

-Second one is a 3D adventure game where you play as a chick with black hair in a SciFi setting working for a corporation, can't remember much besides that two guy soldiers that you go with into some sort of cave end up dying.
Said Cave also has some sort of stationary enemies, can't remember much of them.
I think they were green?
Maybe carnivorous plants, or aliens?

If I remember correctly combat was some sort of early TPS and melee mix.

-Third one you're playing as a chick who uses magic to kill baddies in a medieval castle at night.
Can't remember much about the enemies, but they were probably orcs/goblins with generic orcish attire and maybe some ghosts?
All in FPS

-Along with those I found out the fourth one I used to play along with those games was Blood 2

Most of these are late 90s early 00s games

Feel free to post shit you don't remember as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

arcade-history.com/index.php?page=person&name=Masami Tabata (Nice Gay Masami)
tss.asenheim.org/es/
youtube.com/watch?v=5tIvIneeH5I
macintoshrepository.org/3879-schmoozer
wikiwand.com/en/World_Builder
vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php?title=File:Commander_Keen_4_-_DOS_-_Slug_Statue.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_Chaos
youtube.com/watch?v=i6iMur_awW8
bbc.co.uk/alba/foghlam/learngaelic/
mobygames.com/game/dos/inner-worlds/screenshots
dosgames.com/g_side3.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember playing an old flash game. It was a 2d beat em up like those Madness games, only it has these edgy characters. I think one of them was Shadow the Hedgehog, and another was kind of like an edgy Yoshi. Color palette was very muted.
The gameplay was simple, you press z/x to attak and you can also use these chains.

I still can't find the name of this Apple II educational game I played in preschool. It was a scene-by-scene maze adventure on some moon or planet where you answer math or whatever educational shit while collecting nuggets of gold or whatever riches

Nevermind, I found it, its shit.

hard mode, oldfags needed.
Amiga game. I somehow remember it was done by Scandinavian devs. It was like olympics for people on wheelchairs. There were stages like Lotus-like racing, driving the wheelchairs up the hill and a long jump.

normal mode, it was on PC
turn-based team tactics game, like Jagged Alliance. It had cartoony artstyle, 5-7 characters with specializations (assault, hacker, medic etc). It had 'night' or 'shadow' in the title, I think.

Commodore's Jumpman was Mario before Nintendo decided to go into video games.I bet 99% of modern gaymers would never try to play that shit.

bump

a really long time ago i played a turn-based strategy game on (((kongregate))) i think it's title was something like "5Five"
you moved your units around on a very small grid and told them to attack
the game had a lot of grey and there was a shooting range minigame

the units were classes like runner, heavy, sniper etc and they were all robots
they all had descriptions and the one for the sniper said something about him previously being an artist while the one for the runner said something about him previously being a musician

Normal mode is Shadow Watch.

another hard mode:

a (year 2000-ish?) game that was in a "pay quarters to play" arcade machine (and also on PC?) that involved robots fighting each other in a 3D landscape

basically a robot fighter game in 3D? the robots could fly and reposition themselves on a pretty large battlefield? some robots had ranged weapons, others had swords, others had bombs? one of the robots looked kind of like a stereotypical american sergeant with blond hair, green shirt, and green camouflage pants?

robots were controlled with two joysticks? could fight NPC robots or player-controlled robots?

does anybody know what this game is?

It was on the NES. It seems to be a sidescroller with a somewhat chinese setting (i think), and i believe the end goal of the game is to collect pieces of an artwork and collect them all in the end. IIRC, one of the completed pictures is a painting of a swan.

Cyber Troopers Virtual-On. It's a series so find out which one you're talking about.

first one sounds like Wheelchair Gladiators.

I remember this sidescroller, where you played as a pumpkin, and you went around shooting things with a water gun.

challenge: complete! very well played!

2 sounds like ONI

Some PS1 game I played when I was 5. Never got past the tutorial because I was retarded.

You're playing as some creepy zombie guy in a green underwater area, but for some reason you don't float or swim in the water and it's thin just like air. Eventually in the tutorial you come across 2 of these creepy ass monsters and they were pretty easy even for 5 year old me.

I think at some point in the tutorial you return to surface and there was some platforming segment you gotta do but I was too retarded to do it at the time and kept falling to the floor.

Sorry if it's a little vague.

Anyone remember a russian early (1980s?) online PC strategy game focused on positioning units and launching nukes? the game had some weird tic tac toe minigame. I always wanted to finish playing it. Though a doubt i'd ever find an opponent.

Nope, its not stylized
And I do know about Oni
Good guess though

Well, shit. I was going to mention an old Hentai game I used to play back in the day that I couldn't remember the name of. I remember taking it to work and letting my friend play it, and out of all the games I had that I brought in - for some reason he really got into that one and played it pretty much every fucking night going through the various paths. Couldn't remember the name of it though, just that it featured three sisters. So I google "three sisters hentai game" and sure as fuck… it's "Three Sisters Story".

That was easy.

Master baiter.

Wish it was that easy for me

I want to fuck Erin

I got a real kicker for you, there's archived discussion of halfchan /d/ threads talking about this if you reverse image search it but nobody even in those threads had a link.

There is one mention of the game/file being called new_girl, no word on the extension, though.

I have this actually, but Holla Forums won't take zips so just rename the file extension back to zip, should work.

Thanks, that's another thing on my list of mysteries to solve before I die crossed off.

Old windows 95~XP game with top down perspective and pre-rendered graphics.
You play as a bald dude and throw hammers at enemies. It was pretty easy but had absurd numbers of levels, so while I never stuck in it I couldn't complete it because it kept going.
It also had hammy male narrator speaking out its retarded name on title screen.
I think enemies were snakes and you needed to collect cheese, but not sure at this point.

I asked about it a bunch of times already and never got an answer. I'm pretty sure game is real though, as no fucking way I could have made up something this retarded.

I saw something like that on GameCenter CX, but it was a Japan-only game.
火の鳥 鳳凰編 我王の冒険 (Phoenix Chronicles: Gaou's Adventure). R.I.P. old Konami

Heres your reply newfag

RPG, 99% sure PS1, though was sprite based. Had to have been released before 2002ish.
The monsters dropped lens, one NPC even explains that animals become evil after swallowing lens.
I think there was a cooking sub plot??

that's it, thanks user.

unfortunately no.

I have a few.

-Side scrolling flight shooter where you play some sort of energy-based entity on the run from the government that is able to posess ships. You can jump from one ship to another once they're destroyed or simply to get a better one. You can't be hurt while you're not "riding" a ship, but your energy meter depletes like crazy.

-Top down 2D shooter where you play some sort of government agent out of the X-files, trekking throughout a darkened office complex with only your flashlight for light and had to defend yourself from either aliens or mutants. It was labeled as "tata.exe" where I saw it.

-Adventure game where you're a journalist chick with pink/purple hair, going around solving paranormal mysteries and shit. What little I remember is that it was a series of games, not one. The one I remember has you start off in the Tibet, get ambushed by Chinese soldiers who shoot your guide and leave you in the back of a truck, presumably to take you for questioning somewhere else.

Dr. Lunatic? Even if it wasn't that, it's still part of the same series (hammer guy is named Bouapha, just look it up).

I remember seeing this game on PC, maybe even DOS, close to two decades ago. Some sort of horror game where you are in a hospital and stuck in a wheel chair. 2D scroller type where you have a bit of Z axis like a beat-em-up. Creepy music and you are trying to avoid psychos while trying to unravel a mystery.

How the fuck did they do that? I can't even get the purple one all the way in.

Anyone know where to get Little Big Adventure 1 and 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
I even have the disc for the second one but it's fucked.
I remember finding the second one for download but it had it's cutscenes remove, that won't do it form me. The first one I never found and never even played it.

It was an old Game Boy game.
You play as a little dinosaur thing and have to make a path from his start position to a door on the screen using a limited amount of squares that had a path on them.
For example you have 2x Straight Road, 3x Curved Left and so on.
Every couple levels you'd get a boss fight where you can run around and lay bombs to kill the bosses.
For the life of me I cannot remember its name.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6AE71E6625361C3A2C0B758F161342A99AA72ECA&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=%5BАнтология%5D%20Little%20Big%20Adventure%20(Relentless%3A%20Twinsen's%20Adventure)%20%2B%20Little%20Big%20Adventure%202%20(Twinsen’s%20Odyssey)%20%5BGOG%5D%20%5BENG%5D

i'm looking for an old GameBoy Original game, it featured Yoshi but it was a strict Mario game. it was a collection of different mini-games and the mini-game that had Yoshi in it, i think you had to catch floating yoshi eggs and floaty parachute things and avoid hammers as they fell down like tetris blocks. it had a really chillax song playing in that mini-game and i'd like to find the game just for the music tbh

fixed

My nigga.
Where'd you find this?

That's Game & Watch Collection.
There's 3 for the gameboy and one for the advance.

I don't know specifically, but it sounds like it might be a Game&Watch Gallery game.

Oh, yeah, Gallery, not Collection.
And the game is probably this one.

bless you all

rutracker, those damn Ruskies have some good torrent sites.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind in the future.

A sci-fi RTS that wasn't Starcraft. Humans, and one or two races of aliens. One race exploded in blue blood, if the other existed they might have exploded in green blood. The world was mostly grey, it was more primitive looking than Starcraft. I never got to play it, just watched my cousin play it once.

I was crazy enough to 5 star Spitball Sparky.

That's all I've got. I remember playing it around the same time as a game called Head Rush which was pretty similar to You Don't Know Jack.

POD? Megarace?

I don't think so. I completely forgot to add it, but I remember them being sort of hovercars. No wheels.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver?

3D arcade fighting game with a Lightning-Wielding Pirate, and the continue/game over screen is you falling into a deep pit, finally getting killed by spike at the bottom

Are you sure you didn't mix it up with a Mortal Kombat game?

OH MY FUCKING GOD JESUS CHRIST YES! YES!
YES!

Boomer's Adventure in ASMIK World?

I think these were all on the Apple IIe, but I'm not certain; I played them either in the late 80s or very early 90s.

1 – some adventure game; I think you were taken to another world. You could choose locations on a map to move to; I remember a forest on the map. The one big thing I remember is you could trigger something called a timeslip (or timequake?); I think it would take you back to your world and end the game prematurely; when it appeared, the word “timeslip” appeared many times down the screen, offset to be at an angle like:

timeslip
timeslip
timeslip
timeslip
timeslip
timeslip

2 – a game where you could create your own choose-your-own-adventure type story. You selected a background for each page; I remember one was a street, maybe a front view of a car; another was in a study. There may have been a bare-branched tree against the night sky and a moon on the title screen.

You could paste characters and colour them in; the only one I remember is a detective (a classic noir-style detective with trenchcoat, hat, etc). I remember I always coloured his belt a light tan colour; and because you only had a fill tool for colouring, it was hard to get the one or two pixels in the middle of his belt.

You could set music for each scene; there were classical tunes rendered with the Apple IIe music system; I remember selecting from a list of about 20, with maybe 5 visible at a time; one was called “Telemann”; other tunes were also named after their composers.

You could also write text and set basic choices at the end of each scene – like “go to next page” or “go back a page” or “go to x page”.

3 – all I can remember is that it featured a blue gibbon; I think the gibbon took up most of the screen, with maybe a menu on the right and bottom; I think you had to ask questions or solve some puzzle to get past it.

Very old game, think it was DOS with ascii to represent the characters. You played a detective trying to solve a random murder mystery in a house, the house had secret doors that lead to secret passages. You examined the rooms and it would explain whatts going on like Zork, but had a map of the house represented in ascii to show where you were in the house. I think you could move using the arrow keys, not limited to zork "walk south"

I remember playing a game in the arcade. It was a coin op fps that had a single player campaign where you walked into checkpoints and a multiplayer mode that was an arena styled shooter. I know that it wasn't Quake 3 or Outtrigger.

It had these bolts in the opening title and it had the title of ___ (II?) Revenge.

There was this DOS game collection thing, and the only game I can remember from it is this Bambi/Rambo parody that was instead Rambi and Bambo. I only remember it from playing on my dad's old Windows 98 a handful of times.

Either MK4, Criticom, Mace The Dark Age, or Cardinal Syn.

The second one sounds like Heavy Metal F.A.K.K.2

A game I played on my friends imac(so a fucking long time ago). You played as a velociraptor or something with some kind of sci-fi harness that shot missiles and other projectiles. And i think you had to collect eggs or something as the objective.

Good
Way to ruin a picture

nope, but that one looks fun nonetheless

Nailed it, fucking thanks user
Installing right now

You're welcome. Have fun.

What's wrong with white korra?

I remember an old arcade game where you pilot an helicopter and destroy some bases it was a fun 3D game at the time but i forgot the game over time since it was when i was just 7-8 at the time i was really sad they took the game away and replaced it with a crane game if anyone know this arcade game please let me now.

arcade-history.com/index.php?page=person&name=Masami Tabata (Nice Gay Masami)

Steel Talons? That's the only one I can think of.

Holy shit that's the game! Thank you fellow user for reminding me of this lost gem.

Alright, Dante Must Die mode time.

C64 game, has Crabs in it. I remember having to grab little worms that came out of holes for points, and dodge… I think jellyfish? I know there was a Red crab and a Pink crab that appeared in the 2-player mode. I've asked about this in these threads before, it's not Grab-a-Crab.

Bump

Get rekt casual.

A caveman game for PC. It's 2D and has a lot of physics stuff. I can't seem to find it at all though and instead get other caveman related games. Not a good description I know.

There was this one FPS that had Wolfenstein vibes and atmosphere. I only remember one scene out of it - where there were corpses tied to tables and you could press a button to shoot an arc of lightning into them.

It was gritty and dark as fuck, and it's been easily over 8 years that I've been looking for it.

Other than that I have a hard time remembering because I never got farther than the second level.

Another game was a standart fantasy fair pseudo-beat'em up with multiple characters/classes to choose from,with one of the powerups have you transforming into a flying medusa-head that shot lasers.

Then there was a strange,boss battle fighting game where you played as a man against various monsters in a gladeatorial arena of some sorts.There was a Gorgon of some sort if memory serves correct.

Lastly there was an arcade shoot'em up that may have changed between ship and on-foot sections,with the ship being gold and the new moon being a prominent symbol.

Uber Soldier?

I don't remember it being THAT terrible.

Blood 2?

No, it had ragdoll physics

Bump

Necrovision?

Okay, here's one I have only vague recollections of because I only saw it/played it once when I was a kid, but it made enough of an impression on me for a fragment to remain in my memory. It was an N64 game where you controlled a tank or something like one and fought up to three other players in an arena. The only other specifics I seem to recall are that each player's tank was a bright specific color (red, blue, yellow, green) and there were various powerups you could collect.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone knew what the fuck I was talking about.

I'm starting to think this game doesn't exist. I just remember it so clearly :(

The only two games on PS1 that I know to have Lens and being sprite based are Tales of Destiny I and II.
It would be better if you remembered more details.

First one seems very similar to Avenging Spirit, though that one is a side-scrolling platformer and you're a ghost who can possess humans. Do you remember which platform it was on?

First one is Tecmo Knight / Wild Fang

I can't remember which game it was but I'm sure it exists and I've played it too. I clearly remember this dialogue about animals turning into monsters after eating lens.

When I was a kid my mother wanted me to learn Scottish Gaelic; she found me this site filled with "Gaelic games" for kids and it may or may not have been associated with the BBC. The games were all flash games and mostly trite but there was this one really fucking surreal game wherein you play this odd looking guy wandering a desert wasteland talking to NPCs and solving puzzles. I remember it had a weird soundtrack and this kind of ominous vibe but wherever I look I cannot find the game.
Please help me, Holla Forums, I think it might have almost been good.

tss.asenheim.org/es/
you can play it on web

This game was for a very old gaming system. It was a game based on tanks. 2-4 could play. It had an overhead view, it could randomly generate maps, and when you shot a tree it would set itself on fire, when you shot into a hole then the shot would come out the other side. Someone once told me that it was Atank! but the graphics arent the same, neither is the gameplay.

it was like bomberman but with tanks and trees

This one?

It fits almost everything in your description except that the trees don't get set on fire, they work as camouflage as you drive the tank under them.

I've been looking for that one for a long while,thanks user.

I'm looking for a cartoony Point & Click adventure game. I think the protagonist is a caveman, and I played it in the late 90s.

Is the game you're thinking of War: Final Assault?

Are you sure it isn't actually return to castle wolfenstein? It starts with you doing pretty much exactly that.

Maybe its Bloodrayne

Damn, nigga, you just went DEEP.

I think the game even saved your name and stats like a save file and you could pick up where you left off days later.

Impossibly hard one: I remember playing a game, pretty sure it was an adventure, where at a certain point you'd find a boat wreck (maybe a submarine) in the desert (I think) and somebody lived there, turned it into a home.

I don't even think a lot happened there, or that it was some major part in the plot, but I remembered that part and I've been looking to find the game ever since. I went through lists of adventures and then forwarded through longplays hoping to find it, but with no luck.

For a long time I thought it was pre-2k, probably 16 bit era, but I'm not sure anymore. Or maybe I'm just imagining it, although the memory seems so vivid.

Can't remember anything else, or another scene? "Shipwrecked boat / submarine turned into a home" is a pretty overused trope, wouldn't be surprised if more than one adventure game from the 90s / 2000s had that.

You did good this time user. Thank you.

Any idea what this is?

Yeah, that's true. It being in a desert-like environment was what stood out, and I don't remember if it was explained how it got there. I wish I remembered more, but even this memory is flaky at best.

I posted this before but maybe i will cut it short this time. Worms 3d like game, turn based, made somewhere between 2000-2010 if i had to guess. It had furry characters and item pickups. I only know that in the tutorial you had to shoot some totems.

Hogs of War? I suppose that only has pigs so you'd probably remember that.

Universe at War?

First and third are flash games, number 1 I played on Newgrounds years ago.

I guess it must be it, the ui is the same. I think my brain was just messing with me.

Anyone know a maker game platformer called something along the lines of "Blob" where you play a small green blob that swings through the level by using threads of blob that it basically sticks to walls like spiderman?

Fucking loved it, awesome title theme.

I played this on an arcade cabinet. I think it was about monster trucks on dirt roads, there was an odd squarish wheel thing to play it with and I think you could shoot

There was this PC game that sat on the shelf for years at gaymestop before I just bought it for the fuck of it. You could choose maybe 3 different large monster characters and you were told to destroy the city or something.

The characters were based off old horror movies and were godzilla size. Big floating brain dude was one and I think there may have been a UFO with skinny arms/legs.

This was back maybe in 2002, and was so shitty and probable made by a no-name company.

I think the third character was just a giant woman. I may be wrong on that though.

sounds like rampage, but the monsters in that were a wolfman an ape and a big lizard

Late '90s/early 2000's I think.
Non-scrolling 2D beat 'em up, you controlled a typical anime schoolgirl wielding a hammer, whacking and stomping eight-legged rabbits that came out of black holes in waves and jumped around.
You had a combo meter, the background was some kind of lab, and the girl made stupid Japanese noises every time she jumped.
The bosses were blue rabbits with more health that spawned alone every nth wave.

Definitely not rampage. It was a 3-D 3rd person world and you were as big as the buildings. Each character had their own attacks. The brain dude used to be a scientist and has telekinesis, the alien ufo/walker shot lasers.

I was an Atomic Mutant

BINGO!

;_;

Anybody remember an old game made with Megaman and Zelda II sprites.

You are looking for this game user. Use to play it back in the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=5tIvIneeH5I

That's it! Thanks a lot. Now I can surely find the rest of the weeb shovelware I used to play as a kid.

Playstation 2 game, rpgish got to play as female rogue elf, a wizard and a swordsman each have their own special ability. I remember the elf girl thew daggers all around her and could hide in special black spots on the ground. Third person. I think the final mission was killing a dragon and another was you go to the wizards castle and eventualy escape it using a giant metal suit of armor. I think you could upgrade gear in between missions.

Forgotten Realms Demon Stone

No idea, but reminds me of the second Earthworm Jim game.

BattleTanx

Oh god, thank you. You've solved a 20-year mystery for me!

Little off-topic, but do you know any good N64 and Gamecube emulators?

N64? Well, there's a new retroarch core that's showing some good improvements, otherwise Mupen64 or Project64, sadly.
Gamecube has fucking Dolphin, which is amazing

sounds like Tank Force.

okay then
I think graphics were sprite based but not 100% sure

No, this was late 90s.

I've got two good ones.
1st, a puzzle game, mid to late 80sish. Possible on an Atari, possibly something random like the Colecovision. But it had a kangaroo (purple?) who would kick boxes around the screen, solving puzzles.
2nd, also a puzzle game, a Mac classic adventure. Early 90s, no later than 94. I think it was called Schmoozer? But it was an "adult" point and click B&W adventure game. I remember specifically finding a condom in a bathroom, and a guy with a literal asshole for a head.

So back when I was around six-ish my parents got me this cd titled 'space land' which was just a bunch of retro console games slapped together for the pc (on of them being mario 3), so no idea about the specific console, but around nes snes era.

First one is what I called the jackie chan game, where you're this martial artist in a blue outfit trying to reacue his gf.
All I remember is the opening cutscene, where the hero and his waifu were strolling along in a field and suddenly there was lighting, protag got ko'd, evildude shows up and waifu, while crying, gets carried off on top of a cloud.
Also I recall his death animation was him sort of twitching on the ground.

Second one was this game where you pick between a robot ninja dude and a robot ninja chick, and as you take damage their robotic parts become exposed a la terminator.

Third one was a game very similar to galaga but i'm 70% sure it was entirely in space.
Also you had these secondary ships you could pick up as powerups who would fire alongside you.

Any ideas, anons?

So I decided to dig into this once again and not expect Holla Forums to spoonfeed me. No shit, I not only found out info on this game, I found a game-play clip on YouTube! He loads it up at 6:44.
So it turns out this "game" was actually built using what is essentially "RPGMaker" of the time for Mac Adventure games. It was called World Builder and had a few games.
Author: Michael J. Bruno
Download: macintoshrepository.org/3879-schmoozer
wikiwand.com/en/World_Builder

1. Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu
2. Ninja Warriors
3. ???

This is a really vague memory but I'll give it a shot.

This had to be in the early 2000s and was most likely on the Playstation 2 (but maybe not!) The player character was some sort of robot dinosaur but it might not have been either of those things. I think there was the ability for it to do some limited shapeshifting to some mildly different forms and the POV while controlling this character was third person. I believe it's primary method of attack was some form of projectile. The setting, at least for the part I played was tropical and may have been an island. There was one part where non-hostile human characters walked by without seeing you and you could listen to their dialogue. I'm also getting a mild japanese/anime vibe from the style.

Posted this in a thread a few months ago and got no results, unfortunately.

Sauceless SNES game. Might've been NES but probably not
The first thing to know is that you're exploring a sort of mansion, with monsters patrolling the hallways if I remember correctly. I think the defining color of the floor and walls was a darker shade of cyan-like blue, but I could be sorely mistaken. A lot of the game might've been black too. You could walk up to doors and enter them, exploring rooms. You looked four ways, and sometimes, if you looked at the door, the RNG would place a monster in the way and it'd result in a game over. Frankenstein's Monster appeared in the game, but there might have been one or two more monsters. Was pretty spooky shit.

I'm 19 now, and was maybe 4 or 5 or 6 around the time I played it.

GIF related, reminds me of the game

I don't really remember much about my game except that it was a 90s adventure game where in the first few minutes you could get yourself caught for a crime you couldn't commit, I remember this because I would always feel bad over the cutscene where the character would go NO NO I DIDN'T DO IT while the bad guys would laugh at you.

A game I briefly saw at a relative as a kid, it was an SNES game if I had to guess. Main character was a knight I think, it was a sidescroller, most likely a beat em up. The only level I remember was a castle-ish looking area. The colors weren't dark, I remember it looking quite colorful.

That's all I got. Doubt anyone will know but it's worth a try.

Sounds like Soul Reaver.

I know the first one is a flash game of some sort. Your ultimate objective was to escape to space or something.

Warlords Battlecry?

That is one of the soul reaver/legacy of kain games.

Its a gameboy color game, i think the cartridge was one of those green transparent ones.

The game was dark as fuck with i think 2 characters on the front of the box art. I think one was in all brown and looked kinda like a detective. I hardly played the game at all becasue i couldnt see shit and had no idea what to do. I just walked around.

Knights of the Round, I'm guessing.

Alone in the Dark?

An old PC 2d platformer. I remember it had a scifi setting and there was something about bombs and colored wires? Shit I was so little I don't remember much. Pls halp

It was this arcade game I played when I was a kid. It had two levers, one red, one blue, that were on a curved harness at a 90 degree angle. You'd go through this temple, and as you progressed you'd come upon various minigames that you had to complete.
I distinctly remember how the cabinet looked but I cannot remember the name for the life of me.

Beat em up for the SNES
I rented it as a kid and I never found its name
It hada river stage, an airport stage, first stage was some streets, I remember river stage being one of the later stages and airport being like the second. You also play under the plane itself IIRC. 2 player CO-OP. That's all I remember. I always wanted to replay just to beat it for my childhood's sake.

1. Was there a sequel of some kind? For the snes maybe? Because it looks almost identical but I recall it having better grafix and the protag looking better.
2. That's the one! Thanks a lot, user!

So instead of waiting to get spoonfed I looked around and found out there's the same game for the turbografx-16, pic related is the scene that was etched into my memory for some reason.
however in gameplay screenshots (pic related 2) there's this huge nose which is kind of alien to me.
Are there any other versions where Jackie might look different by any chance?

Are you sure it wasn't sling? sounds exactly the same except for the title name

Top-down (GTA 1 and 2 style), sort of gritty hexen-esque feel to it, along with multiple classes, with platforming as well as a multiplayer mode. Probably late 90s or early 00's.
Please send help.

Gauntlet?

That's vague as fuck. There's dozens of obscure old s-f platformers on PC. Maybe the 2d Duke Nukem?

no, the bombs and color wires being somewhere is the only distinguishing thing I remember

It might be L.O.L. - Lack of Love?

Its been a long time and I was pretty young so I don't really remember shit, but there was this one game I remember from when I was still a kid ignorant of vidya in general, and it was kinda weird now that I think on it. It was 2d, a platformer maybe, and I think it used levels but they were kinda nonlinear. The only level I really remember is an underground one with pools of green shit (or was it yellow?) in a lower area and a giant statue of a slug (with these yellow slugs being common enemies iirc) and there were colored switched to colored doors. I remember a section with tall pillars somewhere in the middle top area but that might be mistaken, or a different level or something. I seem to recall skates or a skateboard being involved, like the player character used one. Oh, the screen followed the character so these levels were pretty big from what I remember. My memories of that time are hazy at best but that game is the only one I remember anything from that I don't remember exactly what game it was.

Oekaki is my shitty attempt to piece together these memories.

Help me Holla Forums, you're my only hope.

I'm looking for an old DOS game. It was a 2D fighting platformer. The hero was some sort of ninja or samurai/ronin. It had a dark, slow theme that I still remember clearly and can even hum. The levels were strange, they didn't look real and had these strange square blocks everywhere with interesting designs. At some point the protagonists gets on a motorcycle to get to the next level (you can't drive it or anything, it's part of the level changing animation). I remember the character being relatively large, so it wasn't one of those platformers where your character is tiny.

Please, Holla Forums, I have to know

Is it this?

Thanks for replying user, but no, that's not it. It was fully 2D and the walls had these strange blocks everywhere. I'm trying to record the theme and upload it. Oh man this has been bugging me for the last couple of months.

Is it Saboteur?

Long shot

YESSS OH MY GOD!!!
THANKS!!!!

can't unsee that autist pose tho

Oh man I have vague memories of these stupid tigers kicking my ass. This thread is amazing!

dubs confirmed autism

I can't seem to find any trace of this game and I don't really remember much about it. It was a PS2 3D fighting game. I think it was set during a Japanese martial arts tournament. I can only remember three of the characters. There were two human characters in white gis, one was a young man and the other was an older, bald man with an eye-patch. The last character I remember was one you had to unlock, it was a purple beast thing (gorilla?). You could fully walk, run and jump around the 3D arena, it didn't force a 2D perspective.

We actually had some sporadic ones some years back, but they usually died before reaching 3 post counts before dissapearing altogether.
I'm actually surprised this one lasted this long.

I've been asking this for years in these threads and honestly gave up but here goes just in case.

Commander Keen 4?

vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php?title=File:Commander_Keen_4_-_DOS_-_Slug_Statue.png

Psp, played it in a demo area

World with an empty city hubworld, third person, I assume either an Action Adventure shooter or RPG, areas outside hub were all snowcovered.

also forgot

There was a 360 game that came out near the launch. It had cartoony graphics and kind of poked fun at 70's kung fu flicks. The overall story was that the Director wants you to make a cool kung fu movie.
I don't necessarily want to play it again it just annoys me sometimes that I can't remember the name of it.
I searched through the wikipedia article on 360 games and wasn't able to find it. Maybe I'm just retarded.

Kung Fu Chaos?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_Chaos

Holy shit yes! Thank you for proving I am an actual retard!

Haha, you welcome.

A point and click game were you are stuck on a planet according to its story. However visually there are "aliens" who look like insects that you talk to. I only played the demo but the bartender was some form of 6-armed insect. Going to the right direction from there lead to what looked like a stand up comedy scene or if it was a strip club.

That has to be it, those screenshots are things I remember too now. How could I forget, it wasn't skates, it was a fucking pogostick! that's why it stood out to me as a kid. Thanks user, mystery solved.

Have a really shitty thumbs up drawing

Forgot to add: You also took advice on where to go from the bartender

Oh man this sounds a lot like one of the Space Quest games, but I have no idea which one

I remember it as first person though. There were also some virus-related theme in the story

There was an educational game on either MS-DOS or Win95 that was themed on Egyptian archeology. You had to solve various math problems to beat the various traps in the pyramids or temples. I tried looking for it several times before, but without avail. It had simple graphics with a reddish color palette if that helps

was it The Space Bar?

Challenge of the ancient empires?

youtube.com/watch?v=i6iMur_awW8

Nope definitely not that, but thanks for looking. One of the challenges was you had to go up large steps and each step was a math problem you had to solve.

This is annoying, since I remember something like that. Hope you find it, man. It's like getting back a piece of your childhood.

ok here goes

a side-scroller platformer where your character (a woman I think) could transform into a wolf and would gain health from chewing the corpses. had a really gorgeous mana/health meter in the form of a tree that shed its leaves.

if you get this next one i wholeheartedly wish I could give you a tip through paypal

a top-view cyberpunk/sci-fi-racer of sorts but there were these sorts of hovering vehicles, could have been bikes. i can't even remember if it was a racing game, if you had to do missions or both. there was a plot with tons of dialogue featuring sexual innuendo.

i just want to hear the music from both of these ;__;

Sounds like Dr. Chaos for NES to me, was playing it recently.

Traffic department 2192, MS-dos

oh my thank you so much you know what to do

Glad to help, fam.
I swore I'd never actually post on a Sumerian cave drawing board, only lurk, but guiding someone back to a glorious oldie like this is a higher calling.

Thanks for posting fag
now stop while you can

Here's a video, because "The Space Bar" is not an easy thing to do a search on. Is this the game?

Ah it looks similiar to what I vaguely remember, thanks.

Rick Dangerous 2 was in scifi setting and had bombs, but colored wires? Commander Keen had electric hazard wires but not bombs. Beats me.

You're almost certainly thinking of the cluefinders series. It was really popular. Probably 4th grade edition: Secret of the pyramid is the specific one.

I remember the ending had a lot of FUCKHEUG purple crystals.

I remember playing an Isometric game back in 90s. It was like Gardeners vs Businessmen/Pavers. You played the Gardener team and had to build up nature, and the pavers/business guys could covert your guys to their side. I dunno, I played it in the late 90s or early 2000s

bbc.co.uk/alba/foghlam/learngaelic/

??? I searched "bbc gaelic video games"

Is that a chingchong ant?

I remember playing this old tank game where you're able to shoot lasers from it. It was on the pc. I dont remember much from it though except one of the levels involves a beach. It was a singleplayer game.

I'm looking for an old browser game. Could've been Flash, Java, or even Shockwave for all I know. It had simple pixel graphics. You were a little guy with a spear at the bottom of the screen. The goal of the game was to get the highest score you could with a limited number of spear throws. The only obstacles were turtles; if your spear hit one, it bounced off its shell and was lost. The main gimmick was that when your spear impaled an animal it'd keep going, possibly shishkebabing several animals to boost your score. I think there were combinations of animals that were worth bonus points, but I can't remember the details.

Okay, trying to figure out if stuff I remember is real of not, but I'm pretty sure I remember a couple of "educational" game consoles I used to see in stores a long time ago.

The one thing I really remember about one was that it had big buttons in the shape of caterpillars. Could have just been a red and green pair, but I think it was a set of four.

Another one had an owl for a mascot. (Pretty sure he was prerendered CGI.) To draw attention to the demo he'd be in various scenarios begging people to press a button on the system's remote. In one case he was in a cage, I don't really remember others specifically.

Oh, and one more as it crosses my mind. I remember another game demoed in a mall where some jhonny-five looking robot was in a blue maze or something.

Warcraft III The Frozen Throne

Alright this one is gonna be an hard one. I looked for it and cant find it partly because its been so long i dont remember much

When my mom bought our first computer, we had the windows 95 and with it came a bunch of CDs, some were games. One of them was a scientist turned into a rat (or some kind of animal… pretty sure it was a rat) and the goal was to turn him back to human form

To do that there was a shitload of minigames. Some were educational, other were just fun. Every game had an easy/normal/hard. the style was cartoon-ish

An RTS that I played on the PS1 in a "game club" or whatever it's called where you pay a bit to play for like an hour or 2. I remember it had a splitscreen mode, and its main resource was oil that you pumped out of the ground. I would probably recognize the arstyle if I saw if, but it's been around 16-17 years since then.

Holy shit! I remember that game. Good old Sierra shit.

The game I'm looking for was an FPS set in a dungeon/tomb/ruin thing and had you fighting Mr. Bones and his shambling faggot mummy friends, there was localized damage so you could shoot their legs off but they would still claw the ground to get to you. It had 3d graphics so it wasn't PowerSlave and I'd describe the graphics as being slightly more detailed than quake it was on the PC but I can't remember if it was exclusive to it especially since I played it as a demo at Circuit City when it was still a thing and then fucked off after getting spooked to play a Majoras Mask demo. The best example of a similar but modern game I could find would be Deadfall Adventures however I don't remember puzzles being in the old game.
also is deadfall worth getting if I can't find the game I'm looking for I think I might just grab it if it has good shooting and combat

some 95-99 starcraft-like strategy set in spaces, where you only have one builder, which is ufo flying around, eating acid colored pills stuff thrown around in space; there are also 4 races. One of the races is earth human ofc, the other one is martian (red human also)? with weakest unit in the game - flying moonman? with rocket backpack

I played the first game way back in '96 on one of those 100 action arcade games for Windows CDs. I had forgotten what the name of the game was but I tried a search with : " dos game girl transforms into wolf " and found it pretty quick, it's called : INNER WORLDS

You can find a gallery of screenshots here : mobygames.com/game/dos/inner-worlds/screenshots

You can download the game here : dosgames.com/g_side3.php

The best i could do.

Found it after all.

Well your picture looks like she's sporting an ahego, and is embarrassed about it too.

There's a vidja for the SEGA Genesis I played on an emulator years and years ago. In it you played a… I think Native American dude lost in an evil amusement park. There were several areas, each with different gameplay. For example, one area was a ferris wheel with a fire at the bottom, and you had to jump from one car to another to avoid falling into it, all while flying imps harass you. I remember the controls being kind of stiff, but maybe it's just me being bad at videogames. Ring any bells?

- An FPS game. First name of the title was an A. You explored some kind of tomb or medieval, old looking place, full of tight spaces and mostly sure underground. You were not on foot, but inside some kind of vehicle. The Game Over screen was a scary(?) image of the pilot dead with some blood on his face laying on the seat inside the vehicle.

-An FPS game. This one I remember it vividly:
You controlled a mech vehicle and shooted other mechs. Terrain could be terraformed if you shooted explosives to it. If you digged deep enough, you would find water. Jumping was really floaty. Some mechs could fly, those ones had two big horizontal cylinders.
They where painted matching the terrain. Usually green, brown, and post-apoc red. With camo patterns.
The models where not 3D, but rotating sprites like DOOM.
Map consisted of dunes and lakes. No vegetation or rocks.
The DEMO from the menu was a huge clusterfuck of mechs doing a FFA, and the camera jumped from one to another, in third person. It was a demo.
In the briefing screen an omnious black building appeared as if you looked it from below and in a crooked angle.
The mechs where never humanoid, more like bipods. Not the japanese ones. Weapons where unoriginal and the hud was pretty much empty. Explosions created a lot of flying metal chunky sprites.

Anyone? Tits as reward

Trying to remember a PC game from the late 90s I think, where you are in an AA gun and shoot down waves of incoming fighters.

Was futuristicly themed and in 3d.

I want to fuck erin

Fuck. Game was called incoming.

welp, after some time on dosgamesarchive.com i have finally found it!
its called: star command revolution.
no thanks to you, fags.

holy fuck you found it !

thanks man ive been looking for this for hours several times over the years

how

A pre installed pc game regarding cannonballs and turn based shooting, like there was different types of cannonball shots like this blue one that made a hill and the goal was to blow up your opponent it was online focused but the demo of the game let you play with a friend

that sounds like Rampart but never heard of a PC version with online.

Man, Kongregate used to be great. Then it went from 0 to MMO in just a few months. I believe it started with their attempt at badges or cards. Basically, they were trying to copy steam.

Deer Avenger?

?

Not even close. There were no hand-drawn animations whatsoever.

Close enough.

it was really pirate themed