Do you spend more hours playing video games each week than reading books, working out...

Do you spend more hours playing video games each week than reading books, working out, attending lectures and expanding your social network?

I wake up at 6 am to go to work and only get home by 8 pm. those few hours I have to play video games are what's keeping me from driving a bullet into my skull.

I spend more time doing your mom.

Watching lets plays counts as lectures, right?

What is the meaning of life?

Eh, I tried expanding my social network, but I couldn't quite shill my YouTube channel enough, and Reddit's site layout was too difficult for me.

Whatever floats your boat, though.

Maybe you should have tried wearing some rings.

what the fuck is this normalfag shit?
audio books
takes time away from vidya
why would I let some jack ass who thinks he's smart tell me how smart he is and to listen to some pointless shit that pretty much only got him to this point and nowhere else in life?
fuck off

YES

The Podcasts of the 80's.

KYS

I spend more hours playing video games than I do sleeping, unless I'm in a lull period where I spend that time shitposting, like now.

/lit/ and /fit/ are acceptable hobbies.
Whatever the fuck that gay shit is supposed to be is not.

Go away Quentin

No.

I actually don't play video games that much anymore. The hour slot I used to have at the end of my day is usually reserved for reading now. Otherwise I'm preoccupied by my studies or working out/martial arts. No social networking, though; fuck that.

Muh dick

I've already put over 50 hours into Persona 5 since Tuesday. What do you think?

Yes, no need to worry

I barely play any videogamea anymore, I care more about getting a job and eventually making my own game for me to play and nobody else, it's going to be the perfect game (for me) that only I will play.

lol what a fag. Just get a gun for self defence.

Quentin is in prison

besides playing video games, i do none of those things

If I read any books they would be fiction anyway
I would watch more lectures but I can't focus on anything like that for more than thirty minutes at a time and always put off coming back to them later because I know I won't get much out of them
Until I can get some adderall, vidya is pretty much it for me, and at least I can do that while listening to podcasts at the same time

what is the context of op's picture