S.T.A.L.K.E.R Thread

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Thread.

Early night to early morning, non-stop combat against the Zone and the military to defend rookie town. I never knew Call of Chernobyl could get this hairy. Mutants just kept spawning in horde after horde, and the town was divided between Stalkers in the left of town, Military in the right of town, and swarms of dogs and boards trying to rip through buildings to devour their prey like they were sardines in a tin. The battle went on for so long that most of the animal corpses rotted and couldn't be harvested. Such is life in the Zone, I only wish I grabbed more screencaps mid battle, all I got was the tail end of hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/stalker-com/addons/alkiroths-com-overhaul
moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/downloads/call-of-chernobyl-1412-full
moddb.com/company/team-epic/downloads/coc-1416-patch
stalkerportaal.ru/load/modifikacii_zp/mody_zp/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_call_of_pripyat_call_of_misery_1_6_02_1_0d_fix2_2016_repack_rus_ot_serega_lus_obnovlen_ot_02_03_2017/11-1-0-2553
moddb.com/mods/stalker-com/addons/stcom-wp
mega.nz/#!d0QSVDBC!vyi0vJKSHeL-AY5YaSDTI32yseVNguzvb6N5OvufgAk
moddb.com/mods/stalker-com/addons/outfit-addon-for-com-10d
mega.nz/#!FENTRajQ!cGzv8PPVzJ9M2gnHS-ajIdQYHMTunm1LC8MszDL3iQw
moddb.com/mods/photo-realistic-zone-2/downloads/photo-realistic-zone-21
moddb.com/mods/autumn-aurora-compilation-mod
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some more screenshots.

What's a good list of mods to use with CoC? Seems like it'd be pretty barebones by itself.

I'm using Arsenal Overhaul, Dans Monster Mods, Dynamic Anomalies, DoctorX Questlines,Outfit Addon, and Warfare.

I've got warfare, STCOP, outfit addon, structure textures, enhanced sun, autumnal. I was using arsenal overhaul but i like STCOP's animations better. Whats the monster mod like? Nice screenshots by the by.

ray of hope never ever

The Roadside Picnic addon pack.

I tried Shadow of Chernobyl for the first time but I've stopped at this part where you defend the junkyard from a bandit raid. With no ammo for a decent gun, I've made a dozen tries at this mission and it's turned out to be so tedious and difficult that I'm not sure I want to continue the game.

Ta all

Can one of you giant niggersaurs please recomend me a addon for CoM besides AUTISM?

It's okay, animals mutants no longer are walking MBT's and zombies can't see through walls and move at regular faster speeds. Bloodsuckers don't turn invisible anymore and I'm not sure if I like that or hate that. I'm also convinced it bugs occasionally and spawns in more than it should, which is a nice way to spice things up.

Cheers, i think i'll give the DocX quest mod a go tomorrow instead; i like my bloodsuckers to go invisible.

What mods/game would you recommend to someone that is completely new to S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

Shadow of Chernobyl. There is a reason so many love it. It is flawed but worth the time that you put into it and i recommend a vanilla play though first. You can pick up a gog torrent on tpb easily. Going in blind is a great experience i must add.

My absolute niggest of niggers arent you playing CoM?

Shadow of Chernobyl + patches + Zone Reclamation Project.
ZRP is basically a big patch for the game, bugfixes and such without taking away from the vanilla expierence.
Master difficulty is the only one you should pick.
Now go and do it, come back once you've finished the game before you mod it more.

Alright, I'll do that, thanks.

Has anybody tried the Chernobly Relay Chat addon? Are they such cucks that they ban you for shitposting? I wanna try it out but the mod author's comments on the addon concern me

Nevermind, then

This makes it less grindy and incorporates AUTISM with lower ammo drops.

AO3 or STCoP

Honestly you can't go wrong with either one. I personally like the guns, sounds and animations from AO3 better, but if you're looking for "muh realism" then hopefully there's a /k/ommando in the thread who can help you out

>All of this done on Master difficulty

You should continue this challenge. Take out STALKERS with guns, but every time a mutant shows up pull out the knife. Also:
Nigger anybody who plays any other difficulty setting doesn't deserve to play STALKER

but were you playing on ironman mode?

no but I should have. I've had zero luck finding anything so I've been pretty much murder hoboing with guns

You'd figure someone doing that is playing on easy. good stories need a nice twist

Out of curiosity, which DirectX version do you guys use in CoC? Does DX9 lead to less out-of-memory errors? I'm gonna play CoC but haven't played for a few versions and I remember crashing a lot using DX11

I use 11

I use dx10

r3_use_dx10_1 on

This was very helpful, thank you

Well, I fucked my CoM install with this. Time to try a clean install all the way from the start. Luckily I finished my journey before trying to further mod it, so nothing was lost.

Also, has anyone had to deal with the installer for CoM 1.0d fix 2 recently? It's all in russian, which wouldn't be a problem except there are optional boxes I can tick.

Anyone know where's that guide to change the NPCs being able to see through bushes and their accuracy in general?

It's a couple of lines in the creature files, fam.

I know it's not a guide, I remember a post in the ModDB forum by one of the CoC devs that went into more detail.

All of the values are commented in the CoC version and tell you what they do and how they work. Extract your DBs and start digging in the creatures folder.

transparency_threshold and disp_ sections in m_stalker control how well human npcs see through transparent objects, and their fire dispersions which is their spread multiplier when in each specific stance.

I remember doing that myself, I think they fixed it in the latest coc though

Is CoC entirely stand alone? And how is the difficulty on master compared to CoM which is good I want something new.

DO bullets passing through foliage have a secrease in accuracy or power? Sometimes Im dead sure I should be doing damage to a dude but I have a bush in front of me and nothings happening to him. I even turned on "show enemy health" to see if it hit/hurt him and its rather consistently doing nothing besides alerting him.

I think it does happen sometimes. I have similar experiences where I've done no damage from close range through a bush and instances where damage occurs naturally regardless of bushes.

Who knows for what reason it happens. Such is the laws of nature and conflict in the Zone.

lol was he shitting thorough a hole in the back of the suit or just doing nothing

Isn't that a Silent Hill 4 monster?

Nope, shooting through objects is an all or nothing deal when it comes to damage, and accuracy is not affected in any way, although the ammo's pierce value dictates how thick objects can be and still get penetrated.

The dead don't poop, user.

It's a Fracture/Izlom. They were in the original game but were disabled. They're basically mutant people with elongated arms and necks and they have animal gaits about them.

Any reason why they were disabled? They look pretty spooky.

I didn't know the zone spread all the way to Nevada.

I think they where just curled up in a wierd position when they second (?) event happened.

Im playing DoctorX Questlines, After X19 i got the voice telling me to go to the Chernobyl, should i follow it or will that only give me the bad ending?

Did you do all of the shit for Doc?

You mean visit all the labs for a conspriacy? Not yet, should i do all of that before i go to the center?

Yes.

Aite ty, it gets quite confusing without any guide sometimes.

It wasn't entirely finished, they abandoned at an earlier date for reasons but the files were kept in the game so modders just finished it. It was probably disabled because it wasn't entirely finished and they had time constraints. I'd have preferred them over Snorks though, Snorks aren't all that spooky to me.

Zone eventually spreads all over the world in most canons iirc. Zone expands. One of the RPG's have the Zone spread all the way France, perhaps further.

Doc patched you up real good.

They're really stupid looking anf mostly harmless.

I think in the lore they're incredibly retarded, too.

I actually remember the lore saying that they are mostly mentally intact but live like hermits and want to be left alone.

In the game they use the SoC zombie sound files.

Hm. In the original dev files they were very hostile towards Bloodsuckers and chill with Snorks.

So I managed to install CoM and everything needed for Alkiroth's Overhaul. Here's the process for any other cheeky bandit who might feel daunted by it.

moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/downloads/call-of-chernobyl-1412-full

moddb.com/company/team-epic/downloads/coc-1416-patch

stalkerportaal.ru/load/modifikacii_zp/mody_zp/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_call_of_pripyat_call_of_misery_1_6_02_1_0d_fix2_2016_repack_rus_ot_serega_lus_obnovlen_ot_02_03_2017/11-1-0-2553 (download the torrent from the green TOPPETH button)
Here's what was the most uncertain part for me. The installer is in slavic hieroglyphs, but if you've ever seen an installer before you can tell what most of the parts are (creating start menu shortcuts, installing directX and other stuff). Luckily the part where you can choose optional components to install, you don't pick anything besides CoM itself (I don't think you can untick that box even).

You can do the step 4 install to any directory you like and then move it to your CoP directory to make sure it all goes in the right place.

moddb.com/mods/stalker-com/addons/stcom-wp

mega.nz/#!d0QSVDBC!vyi0vJKSHeL-AY5YaSDTI32yseVNguzvb6N5OvufgAk

moddb.com/mods/stalker-com/addons/outfit-addon-for-com-10d
Here's another one where I had to use the ol' brain cells. There's many folders within the .rar file. You choose \4.03 and then Outfit Addon +STCoP for CoM 1.0d (v4.03) and copy the \gamedata folder into your CoP directory.

First the stuff from the Main -JSGME ready- folder.

Then you can install tweaks from the Optional (Install separately) folder.

Hopefully I didn't fuck up. Good luck, stalker!

I just installed CoC after playing around with CoM for a while. When I got CoM it was telling me it did'nt detect my installation of CoP but after a little while (I have no clue what I did differently) it magically started working. Now im trying to play CoC but getting that error again. Anyone got any ideas whats causing this powerful faggotry?

and why the fuck they called izlom?

lol

i thought they were basically zombies that used to be prisoners at the zone then curled up into a wierd ball during the second event whcih is why they all deformed n shit

Yes.

No.

No idea. Izlom is Russian for Fracture, and is a camo-type in the Russian Military. Maybe they intended that it had some sort of stealth ability? Might explain why they were meant to be hostile towards Bloodsuckers.

Such is life in the Zone.

Cut it out.

What mods should i grab for CoM? How come im not getting any of these supposed defend missions? I get some "intercept some faggots while i go warn the commander" quests are they it?

More of da snorky ples

addons i mean

hello newfag here. why are you guys playing this old as shit game, can somebody like me get into it? whats the appeal?

On the CoC page it says "Companion system with keyboard issued commands". Has this been removed from CoM?

It is fun, difficult and has the best atmosphere i've yet seen in a game. Also the appeal of wandering around in a run-down ukraine fighting russians is awesome. Also it is super cozy if you are interested in the Balkan war etc.etc.

Anyone can get into it, although you should probably play vanilla first before modding anything.

i figure what the hell its only 4 bucks off g2a I'll give it a try

Been thinking of playing CoC again.
Is STCOP any good? I've only been using Arsenal Overhaul last time I played.

Don't bother buying it, the money doesn't go anywhere.

Yeah, just a heads up. It takes some time to get used to, you just have to git gud at it.

sounds good. i heard theres no hand holding so you gotta figure as you go?

Why is this board filled with normalfag tier autists like you? Seriously you're not only going to buy it off of G2A which doesnt even send money to the devs even though you can pirate it? You're a fucking retard I hope that was fucking bait and why is Holla Forums wwlcoming this faggot? Go back

They pretty much throw you into the world and give you an objective. So yeah.

YOU ARE THE STRELOK

I feel a little bit older than I should by this.

Are there any good fan made stalker movies?

god damn it i just got killed by some ghost near a helicopter. i tried shooting a friendly and it killed him then they all turned on me im lost as to what to do but ill keep exploring

Wait are you playing CoP first?
The order you should play is
SoC (which objectively is the best)
CoP
and then Cs if you want, but it sucks so it doesnt matter

aha i didnt know, thanks. ill go dl SoC then

Yeah do that, it is way easier to get into than CoP.
In SoC you start from the beginning and work your way through the game. It explains the story, factions and all the items and shit through gameplay and unlike the other two games

In CoP you get like 6 objectives (search the helicopters) and the game trusts that you have experience with Stalker at this point so it doesnt tell you anything else.

No idea. Haven't watched any, though that does remind me of the not-aired Stalker official tv show.

Any idea what happened to this? Last official news I heard that they made a deal with some russian TV station about airing it and then nothing. I also heard rumours that they had 1 season ready for airing, no idea if that is true or not.

I've got no idea, I haven't been able to find jackshit about it.

CoC is entirely stand-alone.

It's easier than CoM but CoM is more grindy than difficult. You can get similar results to CoM by just merging in addons. I've got deadly anomalies, Arsenal Overhaul and some custom tweaks to m_stalker.ltx and actor.ltx.

I kind of want this despite how amazingly cheap, cheesy and cringy it looks.

Get hammered on Stolichnaya and watch it streamed with anons in the chat.

My absolute nigga why have I not heard of this!??!

This anyone know more about it?

Also someone recommend me addons for CoM please.

ay can i get companions in CoM? Its getting lonely af out here

Question
Is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky good? considering I haven't played any other stalker game should I start with this one or one of the other games?

Clear Sky has a pretty bad rep but it's not as awful as some say. I recommend blasting through it once at least.

Shadow of Chernobyl > Clear Sky > Call of Pripyat

Grab ZRP for SoC and SRP for CS and you're good to go.

all these iron sights, is this a call of duty game?

don't be harsh to him, some people don't know how disable them I was one of them

is this a doom game?

also

please anons

I crosshairs is what they meant

Aight, I plan to get Shadow of chernobyl sooner or later anyways so I might has well play this one that I have now, thanks user

oh.

Im playing CoM how the fuck do i stop my character from standing up when i loot corpses/ go in my inventory?

There is a Stand/crouch mode in the game settings. That means crouch is toggle. No such option for lower crouch, though.

shift button

The chat used to be pretty good actually. Despite what the faggots on the moddb comments say, there's an unmoderated section. Too bad the mod died because some asshole spammed it to death, heard there was an update on the way.

I think he means lower crouch toggle. That would be helpful because having sprint bound to X fucks me up after playing a different game.

I would think the Zone is too harsh to hold grudges but fuck me that guy sure didn't think so

I hope he updates it, I never got to try it out

Ok I got a question. How the fuck do you disable the red dots for hostiles on the minimap?

Yes

The main difference between STCOP and AO is that STCOP has knife and gun (color) variety with slightly better knife damage, less guns than AO, a fairer(?) cost for guns than AO, and I swear combat feels more right in STCOP than it does in AO.
If there's one thing that STCOP is good for it's using its knife.lxt to compare to the vanilla knife.lxt so you can edit the damage to be good.

Yeah, Army Warehouses are shit tier because of the imbalanced military spawns in the Freedom base, and the Monolith are a common spawn all over the map that it's irritating.

If there's a mod that edits the minimap then there are values you can use to compare, but you've got me there.

The whole reason I went to Army Warehouses was because of how chaotic it always is. The only thing I don't like about it are the Military spawns since it feels like there are just too many there, especially since it's Freedom's home base. Every other time I've played though there have always been way more Dutyers, I wonder why they were so absent this time

How so? I remember playing AO and frequently getting insta-headshot, making ironmode kinda pointless. But on the other hand, I like a lot of gun variety.

See that's what I thought but I'm looking at the hud files and I can't find anything.

That's the thing, I usually don't die in one shot unless it's a grenade in STCOP and yes I'm on Master, and I'm sure that enemies die in less shots than AO but I'm still unsure of what the exact difference is in damages or even armor values. I just want AO to have enemies not be bullet sponges even with all these weapons.

Welp I tried my best advice, and a search doesn't give any help either. Best of luck to you.

So far I found that my options are:

No you don't. Why are you lying?

Yes, everything but shotguns deals more damage in STCoP.
No difference in armor, often some very minor difference in base weapon damage, but then pretty significant differences in ammo multipliers.
mega.nz/#!FENTRajQ!cGzv8PPVzJ9M2gnHS-ajIdQYHMTunm1LC8MszDL3iQw

If using it with AO, and using the increased accuracy profile for enemies, don't copy over the weapons.ltx as that's specifically for STCoP and not needed in AO.

I'll give this a try, thanks!

It's a mod that makes (human) NPCs take about as much damage as you do on Master in equivalent gear. The goal with that is to make Ironmeme fair and playable, so combat against people is highly lethal, short and brutal. NPCs are very inaccurate by default in STCoP (even with "hardcore AI aim" on, which I'm not convinced actually does anything if you're already using a modified m_stalker) so the increased accuracy profile cuts their spread multiplier by 50% which takes them from stormtrooper-tier aim to reasonably accurate. One of the benefits of that is that NPCs can now effectively fight from med-long range, and it's more about who's positioned better (using cover), and who started shooting first, rather than two sides ineffectually spraying at each other until one gets lucky with the RNG and lands enough hits to be lethal.

Long story short, damage fix + accuracy profile makes the game much more fair (no more human damage sponges), but also moderately increases the difficulty, so you'll want to stick to cover whenever possible, use ambush tactics, and treat it like more of a milsim.

Alright, that sounds good.

I do though. Wearing a fully upgraded exo felt like it made no difference compared to a sunrise suit.

There are no headshots to the player, as AO doesn't modify damages or actor.ltx, which means it uses the default damage multipliers. For the player, getting shot in the head is the same as getting shot in the leg. It's a 1.0 damage multiplier.
In an exo with armor upgrades, you're ridiculously tanky. Either you're remembering things wrong, or you were using some other kind of bullshit mods besides AO.

Only the shotgun has ironsights. And so what? You seriously expect me to find an ACOG for a double barreled farmers toothpick? Or do you think that every player should start off with a scope for their pistols and a scope for every type of gun?

Sure didn't feel like I was tanky even with an exo. I got pretty annoyed at low-tier bandits bringing me down to a sliver of health and bleeding like a fountain with their first bullet.
I don't think I was using any other mods that changed combat, but for some reason when I was playing Nimble wasn't working for me properly either. I probably did fuck up somewhere.

any way to make any of the stalker games play nicely with tabbing in and out? or work borderless

Anyone ever get the bug in CoC where changing maps causes the game to crash? Decided to come back after like 8 months and essentially I am stuck in Yanov. Though fresh install doesn't sound too bad, looks like a lot happened since then.

You should know better.

Unless you took a shotgun blast to the face, that shouldn't happen, even with shitty armor, and definitely isn't normal AO/STCoP behavior. That sounds like Warfighter faggotry. Are you sure you didn't have that installed?

Don't know about borderless, but I've never had any problem tabbing in/out, even with ridiculous and semi-broken mods like JP2.

You can get out of memory errors sometimes, mostly traveling to the truck graveyard which is fucking huge, but unless you're using a texture mod that shouldn't be happening anywhere else.

I forgot I need to turn off the brain scorcher, got dammit. Good thing I've been saving my pennies because its time to grab me a mercenary seva suit.

Damn that sucks, I was probably almost "done" with the game too.

Had that exact bug in Jupiter, couldn't leave the area. Forget how I solved it though. I know it CAN be solved at least, at worst you may have to load an older save (before entering the current zone). The crash never happened again after I managed to get around it.

I took it off full screen and it seemed to work much better. Try it out, I think I switched it back and it werked gud after but I just normally keep it off fullscreen now.

I want to mod this game, I tried 2009 but the graphics were bad, I tried setting up AMK and Lurk but it didn't work, I just want an enhancement of SoC nothing game-changing.

It definitely wasn't buckshot since it happened at pretty long ranges.
Here's is what I used at the time. It's been months since I last played, so if I start again I'd probably try a few other mods.

Try the Zone Reclamation Project.

Check the readme next time.
Then you probably shouldn't be installing AMK or LURK.

Realistically, there's nothing with that setup that a rookie bandit could have and drop you in 1 hit from range, unless he somehow looted some dead monfags and got himself a gauss rifle, but even then, you'd still survive it in an exo, poopsuit, heavy SEVA, etc.

I think you might just be remembering it wrong, fam or you got hit multiple times simultaneously, which happens. Next time you play, try STCoP instead (optionally with my damage tweak). I think you'll like it.

Sure, I'll try that I suppose.
How many guns does STCOP have compared to AO? Also, what other mods do you recommend?

ZRP and Photo Realistic Zone 2 if you can't stomach old graphics.

A couple less meme guns (mostly shit that used a unique ammo type that was not used for any other guns), a couple better models and animations, knife variety, some different sounds, higher damage, arguably better balance, etc. Overall, it's very similar to AO, just slightly better.

As for the other mods, they're all good to go (except for the winter mod, which I'd replace with Autumnal Winds and Structures Redux) although you definitely want to upgrade everything to the latest version.

Not him but STCoP has less guns than AO3.1 but works out better because of more realistic damage and less meme-calibres/guns. You should definitely install that one user's accuracy + damage tweak for STCoP though, if he's around to link it.

I remember a mod that had the sky be a dark purple at night, what are some snow mods.

Alright, sounds good. I was going to get rid of the winter mod since it was too gimmicky, didn't look good in most places.
Is there anything I gotta consider in terms of installation order? I don't want to fuck up anything like I perhaps did last time.

Hi fam mega.nz/#!FENTRajQ!cGzv8PPVzJ9M2gnHS-ajIdQYHMTunm1LC8MszDL3iQw

You could try AA2.1 which is somewhat of a Vanilla++ mod (don't play it unless you've already beaten the game at least once), just know that when it tells you to never have more than 5 quests in your quest log, take that warning very seriously or you will fuck up your save.

DoCX mods are the ones that typically fuck shit up if the install order isn't followed, but they'll tell you in the readme. For everything else I normally do texture shit > ui shit > docx shit > weapon mod > outfit addon > compat patches.

I got spoiled the twist but nothing else but if that doesn't matter are there any gun mods/reskins for SoC that change the name of the guns and/or give them different skins.

Read the readmes/installation instructions for the mods, you should be fine. What says about DoctorX is important but he includes instructions so follow them. Outfit overhaul comes with an STCoP compatibility patch so be sure to use that.

If you really can't get into SoC then either stick on Autumn Aurora 2 (it ain't vanilla but better non-vanilla than giving up entirely) or swap to CoP (and inferior game in many respects but more polished).

Also I've bookedmarked the mega link now for future anons, I should really have done that in the first place.

moddb.com/mods/photo-realistic-zone-2/downloads/photo-realistic-zone-21
This graphics mod is always the one I'd recommend for a vanilla player.

To explain exactly what I've said in one post for a first time player:
1. Try Shadow of Chernobyl with Zone Reclamation Project (google it) and PRZ2.1 (linked above) if you need prettier graphics.
2. If you still can't get into the game try starting with Call of Pripyat instead then go back to Shadow of Chernobyl.
3. If you still can't get into Shadow of Chernobyl uninstall those other mods/reinstall Shadow of Chernobyl and try Autumn Aurora 2.1. moddb.com/mods/autumn-aurora-compilation-mod

Mostly the problem with AA2.1 for the inexperienced player is the 5 simultaneous quest limit, which can be a bitch since you'll want to pick up all of the quests right away, and won't know what quests to take and when for the least amount of backtracking, and the fact that all of the voice acting is in Russian which is authentic as fuck, but not particularly helpful if you haven't already played the shit out of the game and could navigate it blind, as you'll get radio messages (with no subtitles) telling you where to go next, which can be a problem if you don't actually know where to go next. You can go back to casual babby english voices with this:

Bullshit. You gave that anarchist faggot what he deserved.

All of this is good advice.

What a gay.

Anyone plays with Warfare? How is it?

Badly documented but fun if you can work it and just want combat.

STALKER 2 releases

Its made by Hideo Kojima

Whats it like?

Shit-average, anons inexplicably love it.

It's pretty good. I like it because it adds some more life to the game where NPCs actually seem to be doing something other than sitting around playing guitar.

I'd've preferred it if not all factions was fighting for control of the whole zone though. What I'd like to see:

Clear Sky and Ecologist stayed mostly around their base with only the occasional small scouting group.

Mercs stayed mostly in Dead City except for scouting groups and squads doing missions. Often switching allegiance with only loners and ecologists staying neutral.

Bandits stuck mostly to Garbage and Dark Valley but often doing raids into Cordon and Agroprom.

Loners move all over the zone but were most common around the Cordon or at Agroprom.

Monolith, Duty, Freedom and the Military should fight for complete control of the entire zone, but prioritize their base areas. Freedom and Duty focus on destroying the enemy faction over occupying the whole zone.

Duty moves their base from the Bar, maybe take over the stalker base at Agroprom. The Bar becomes a neutral zone, like Skadovsk and Yanov, where stalkers from all factions, except monolith, meet and you can take missions from all of them without becoming friendly with them unless your faction is at least neutral.

Is there a mirror for ZRP? This is fucking ridiculous.

Did you get it off their site? It should download quickly.

I have had my fair share, once fought within duty own base, kinda a bad Idea from the start wounded up getting hard fuck by every slav, I almost just considered loading up another save, until things fell into place kept getting lucky shots taking guys quick and easy then another stroke of luck and emission started up and that spook the rest of the guys and let me picked them off, it was a good day to be a bandit as I came back with more than I could carry and was quite rich.

I don't know what to tell you user, I just downloaded that in about a minute.

A secret branch of the US army led by some deformed guy in a suit invades the Zone, lens flare and other showy visual stuff along with allegories of the modern political situation.

Whats suits in CoC have night vision again? I always forget.

How is the Winter Mod? Is it cozy? Is it spoopy scary?

Oh speaking of STALKER 2, some of the former devs (Nickolay Gatilov and Sergey Ivanchenko) revealed some stuff for their portfolios late last year from the STALKER 2 development. Pics related, not finished yadda yadda.

Wait it's actually being made? I thought it was dead or something.
t. ignorant user who lurks STALKER threads

Yeah it was being made.

I like how much more militaristic and industrialized this looks compared to the first trilogy's colorful bleakness and nature reclamation. Only gripe is that there's a hammer & sickle on the back of every trader's jacket, could've used some variation to their design.

These are form the portfolio of Nickolay Gatilov.

These are from Sergey Ivanchenko.

Done.

NEVER EVER

But user, we don't need Stalker 2. We have so many spiritual successors to choose from. Such hits as:
>Fallout 4
How can you not be happy with all these treasures falling down around us?

yo that shit was cancelled you nog lord

any links? confirmation of them working on anew game?

Share your best zone stories ppl

once i was in zon. a bloodstalkr try to suc me. it killed it. then looted . i am ecolagis

> well fuck you freedom dog
I'd guess I'm not welcome at Yanov.

(cheekied)

So was Areal. Kind of the point.

I never said they were working on a new game user. I said:
>was
And that shit is still cancelled, user, is now and always will be. They're just adding what they did on Stalker 2 before it was canned to their portfolios now.

red the loading screens
it says yanov was taken over by freedom after some "mysterious" stalker helped them.

That Dektarev was a little jewish leftist cunt, let me tell ya.

Duty guards the scientist bunker now, Devs probably couldn't get them to ignore each other in Yanov only

The guards in Cordon ignore everything, even the enemies

Not really much of either, unfortunately. It's a simple texture swap, plus a howling wind sound and snow footsteps. But the textures don't fit in a lot of places and the snow makes it incredibly easy to see any danger coming.
Good if you want something else for a while, I suppose.

Meant to say snow footsteps SOUND. There's no actual footsteps being left, which is a shame.

Oh shit nigga. Is there really no mod for footprints? That would be cool af for sneaking on them mean old monolith nog lords when they try and route me

i didnt notice this. they normally fuck shit up when i pass by. Might be a little buggy considering im damn sure i have seen one of them niggas sit through an emission out in the plain open without even flinching

not my best or anything but a little while i go spawned into army warehouse and 5 monolith nog masters spawned at the same time. toz'd them and took their shit.

(checked)
To be completely honest I thought he was Monolith due to all the chaos. He was pointing his rifle right at me though, so I consider it his fault unfortunate since I actually like Freedom

ah life in the zone

It would be cool but I don't think anyone has made one. I think a more involved winter mod that isn't just a texture/sound replacement would be sick, but you'd have to put a lot of work into it. You'd also have to change nearly every NPC texture, because as is you just see mutants and other stalkers WAY too easily.

Out of every enemy in the game, blood suckers routinely scare the shit out of me.

And that's why you don't fucking take the non-vanilla side quests early on in JP2.

Quick question about Structures Redux and Autumnal, do they decrease performance at all?

They're going to eat up more video memory due to the much higher res textures, which may or may not decrease performance, but the optional grass settings in AW will definitely fuck your shit up if you go crazy with them.

When is your faviorte time to drink slavs?

Right, I'll pass on those then. I don't think my laptop can handle it.

Have another which just happened.

I still get surprised at what these fags will do, I've turned around to see an enemy sneaking up behind me, I kept reloading wondering where he was coming from and finally caught him in the act.

Thanks, I thought I was finally over stalker 2

Ideally you're working with 2GB or more of vram. If you have less, you're correct in avoiding beefy texture mods.

You're lucky he didn't immediately rifle butt you in the face and then mag dump when you asked him for his stuff. I've started shooting motherfuckers in the head whenever they surrender after having one too many ironmeme runs ended by some asshole who decided to resist instead of handing over his shit.

can you guys tell me your ip you are playing with?
the bug occurs if you have a special ip. there is a way to fix the bug but therefore you need to tell me your ip.
i will then tell you what to do and how to fix that bug related to your ip

I have exactly 2 GB but I recall the game having hiccups every once in a while. Not sure if I want to chance it.

What's your laptop's GPU?

AMD R7 M265.

Oh jeeze, definitely avoid them.

Yeah, thought so.

Also, what's the consensus on Smurth's dynamic HUD? I recall that having a few cool things but I'm torn on installing it again.

I think it's a bit of a meme, as I exclusively play on ironmeme and find the mask overlays ultra-obtrusive, and having to open my inventory to see my exact health value just doesn't work for me when losing my save is always only a moment away.

Most people seem to like it though. If I played normal mode, I'd probably use it just for the added challenge.

Russians have a tradition of using similar sounding words to shorten up expressions.

"Izlom" is its own word, but its a shortened substiture for "izlomannyj", which means "mangled".

Which setting specifically adjusts the distance at which things (tree/rocks/etc) get their "close up" texture rather than the far away one?

Sounds about right. I also recall the breathing sounds getting fucking annoying after a while.

Objects Detail is the LOD slider.

I forgot about the breathing. Fuck that fucking breathing, god damn.

thanks anony poo

>can't decide what faction to pick

Merc or Clear Sky, of course.

But I've already played both to death. Clear Sky is my favorite but the swamp is so boring.

The obvious answer then is Freedom. Fug bloodsuckers, bully Duty and make them suck your dick (no homo), and be the true bastion keeping the zone safe from monfags.

I-I think I'll go with Clear Sky then. I think Doc hangs out in the swamp anyway.

You're missing out.

The fuck are you talking about?

The only good mutant is a dead one.

Holy shit I just found the Compass artifact in a stash. Now if only I could find one that reduces 5+ radiation. I might not even have to upgrade to more artifact slots on my SEVA suit

Seems like a controller mind fuck trick. Break line of sight.

stalker reaching dwarf fort levels of autism

is fine, do not be of fear. tell me the ip. i am friend.

Does the helicopter eventually fuck off if you hide long enough? The two guys I told to come along pissed it off.
I could shoot it down but I'd like to save the ammo.

It doesn't take that much to bring one down. And if you get three of them they become weaker in the future.

I once got high on cocaine and instigated a grand battle royale in the Great Swamps between Clear Sky and Bandits in the middle of night. Then I spent most of the night hauling back and forth at least 100kg+ worth of loot to sell and offload to Clear Sky rookies, still high on cocaine.

I think I like STCoP a lot more then AO3. The animations are better quality I think.

Definitely. The animations and sounds are a lot nicer and there still seems to be quite a big selection of guns.

His palms are sweaty
Knees weak, Glock is heavy
He hears something in the scenery
Cheeki Breeki
He's nervous, but those bandits all look calm and ready
To drop bombs, but their guns keep on jamming
When he rolls down, he tries to sneak his way out
They open fire, but the rounds won't come out
Reloading now, the rookies are joking now
Loner's frag's out, bandits over, blaow!

>he insta-niggers me at full health before my shot even goes off
>SAVEFILE HAS BEEN DELETED

Is it just me or do the guns in CoC made out of wet cardboard? they seem to degrade rather quickly. This is becoming a meme run because I think I've killed more things with a knife at this point than actual firearms

Why would you ironman mode a game that has bugs? It's like you want to kill yourself in self pity and anger.

That doesn't sound normal.

I don't know. I want to spice my experience up since I've already put so many hours into the game. I generally don't die due to bullshit or bugs, but this pissed me off.

Bretty gud, stalger.

Eheheheh, welcome to ironmeme. The name of the game here is minimizing risk, since you have but one life to live. This means CQB should be avoided at all costs, and when it isn't avoidable, you clear rooms with explosives, especially if you know there's hostiles within.

Definitely not normal.

I've done four story mode clears now on ironmeme. It's so fucking intense that I can't even enjoy normal mode anymore.

Motherfucker.
Knowing myself I'll probably try again and just move at a faster pace.

Don't do it, fam. It all starts with "Oh, just one more run" and pretty soon you're clearing rooms like a fucking SEAL, using hit and run ambush tactics like a pro, able to gear up from hobo phase to fully geared (less upgrades) inside an hour. You'll have your fancy SEVA, your Bubble/Goldfish artifacts, your meme gun of choice. And then you're going to going to be sneaking through the Red Forest at night, expertly avoiding the 5 way combat fuckfest going on between monfags, military, bandits, loners, and mutants. You're thinking that this might be THE run where you beat it.

And then you're going to get your dick burned off by an electro-burer that you didn't hear creep up on you.

Escape while you still can.

How long did it take you to finish just one run?

Total ironmeme playtime before I completed my first Story clear was probably in the neighborhood of 30 hours. Most of my attempts up until that point were relatively short though, none longer than a couple of hours, because I'd always start good, and then get sloppy and make a mistake as soon as I got a nice gun and some good armor. I had to really slow myself down, since my old mindset with the series was always GOTTA GO FAST, sprinting from destination to destination, not really giving a fuck about anomalies because hey, I can just quickload if I can't react fast enough to the beeps.

Eventually I just buckled down, decided to go full serious mode, and methodically beat it. Really bad luck notwithstanding, I can now reliably clear story mode. The only truly sketchy part is X-19 since when you disable the scorcher, some of the dudes that spawn in there with you will have RPGs, and it's really tricky to get back out without being splattered bring like 30 F1s, peek each corner and then immediately back the fuck out of the potential explosive radius.

That sounds about right until
Holy shit, nevermind. I forgot about that part.

Misery playthrough when?

start from an earlier save or restart. don't be beech.

I did a partial memery playthrough up to Jupiter plant before dropping it years ago since the crashing was driving me up a wall and I wasn't motivated enough at the time to manually unfuck all of the things I hated about it. I've only briefly fucked around with CoM (I think it was when 1.0c first came out) since I was waiting for some weapon mods to come out, and then it just sort of fell under my radar. I'll do a complete CoM ironmeme run at some point, I'm just dreading having to wade through piles upon piles of machine translated pages of slavmods to find all of the shit I need to create a good "base" for me to work on.

It feels like rifles and guns in CoC are degrading much too quickly. Playing on Master difficulty shouldn't affect it that much or at all should it? I even tested with that AK74U/S in the truck o nthe massive concrete bridge in Zaton and it's like 5 mags in and it's lost a quarter of it's durability

Not at all, no. What weapon mod are you using?

nothing straight vanilla CoC

I've had to gun hop so many times now

I'd give a weapon mod a try, it'll be a straight upgrade in every way imaginable.

any suggestions, might do that and a mod to get merchants to by weapons with lower than 80% durability only because In the zone parts would porbably be hard to come by so don't see why merchants wouldn't buy ok condition rifles and resell them to say gunsmiths and the like as parts

im talking about the ip the internet provider has given to you,
you can check up your ip in your router settings or sites like whatismyipaddress.com

post ip below please so we can help you to preceed in the game

STCoP would be my recommendation. As for lowering the merchant buy threshold, you can, but I wouldn't recommend it. Instead, sell extra ammo, explosives, and accessories to random stalkers you meet in the zone (different factions will pay different prices, often several times over what actual traders will), sell your mutant parts to econerds, and bring your artifacts to Beard.

Doing that will get you really good gear in like ~30 minutes if you hit the bricks and start wiping motherfuckers out. Ammo, accessories, explosives, and artifacts have insanely good cost/weight ratios compared to guns anyway, so you'll be making fewer return trips that are way more profitable.

OH BOY LADS, I'M ABOUT TO FINISH INSTALLING CoM FOR THE FIRST TIME

I got a problem on AMK AA 1.4.1 where when I do -nointro -noprefetch the game doesn't load, I followed all the other steps fine and I downgraded the game to 1.4 with the instructions it gave me.

Did you get it from the repo? mega:#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A!5oNyUD6T

ModDB, in case I'm doing it wrong what I did was that I double-spaced my commands after what was already in the target box with a space between the two commands, I'm running on a DVD not Steam.

Can't speak for the actual retail version, but the pirated GoG version, along with the files on the repo works 100%.

FUCKING

Might be time to pay forester a visit and pay out the ass.

holy flying ape turd the bloodsuckers in the brain-scorcher lab in CoM!

I've loaded into the Bar and walked outside to find two bloodstalkers just hanging out.

You know the first time I played the game, the same thing happened. What I didn't realize is you can unload ammo from guns you pick up, which is essential

Holy shit you absolute madman, I was kidding

Be sure to get screenshots and greentext it

The most "challenging" thing I've done is a duty run through all the labs and bandit bases to the monolith with only pistols, trenchcoat and vodka/smokes

So im heading over to swith off the brain scortcher in CoM and for there is something slowly draining my health away. I have all special helmet from the ecologists and one of their suits so does the brainscortcher just coz a constant drain on health no matter what? or is there likely something im forgetting i know it isnt radiation though

Do toolkits only appear in stashes you find via quests or can they be found in stash locations you get off of dead bodies too?

I don't think it should be draining your health if you have the helmet. The ghosts do damage you still though.

I've found toolkits in stashes that were unmarked. Sometimes the basic ones are sold by vendors too. But this might depend on the mod(s) you're using.

Guess I've just been unlucky, haven't even found basic tools yet. I'm gonna sound casual for saying this but I wish there was an easier way to find them. I've got all these rubles and no upgrades to spend them on. Oh well, at least trying to get past Military in Red Forest is tense and fun as fuck

I did a "Human Pacifist" run of CoC. I could not hurt people and only used the knife on mutants. Bloodsuckers don't even phase me anymore.

What about the zombies? Did they fall under the mutant category too?

Sometimes when I play games I'll do a 'misogynist run' where I only kill women and, if there's time, pretend to motorboat their tits or ass before or after I kill them.

Stalker was not the best game to do that in.

They still technically count as "people", just that their faction is "Zombified"

I would disagree. A blowout has mutated them, they are no longer human.

I'm just saying according to the counters they are still "people". I agree they aren't anymore. Even if they could "recover" their bodies have degraded so they'd have shitty quality of life at best.

How do you usually plan your routes? Do you start on the north or south side of the map?
I've mostly been starting on the south side since that's the "old" start, but it's a bit of a slog.

Always north. Starting as a Merc in Dead City puts you right where you want to be for the best risk/reward with massive merc vs breeki vs monfag vs milscum skirmishes, is right next to the Red Forest which also has a ton of artifacts and free-for-all combat to loot the remains of as well as the machinegun with a fuckpile of ammo hidden in the tank, and the Compass artifact which are both always there. The South side of the map is a waste of time since there's no high-density conflicts to loot, also fuck helicopters.

Okay, that sounds a bit more exciting than what I've been doing.

Holy fuck, you weren't kidding. As soon as I spawn into the Dead city, bandits were clumped up in the building opposite of me. Too bad I can't sell all of their guns.

I just found out something interesting. The water under the bridge at the Red Forest instantly murders you.

So is there a mostly agreed upon list of good mods to use with Call of Chernobyl?

One of my favorite things about dead city/red forest is that the friendly stalkers on patrol die and respawn constantly, so you never have to stray far to sell all of your extra ammo/accessories/explosives since there's always stalkers with money, while in other areas, patrols can live for hours so their money never gets reset and you need to go further and further to dump your items each time (or get jewed by traders).

The "required" mods would be either STCoP or AO (optionally with a damage tweak) and the Outfit addon. Highly recommended would be one or both of the DoCX faction mods (alternate faction relations + dynamic faction relations), and some graphics mods if your rig can handle it (Autumnal Winds, Structures Redux, SWTC). With all of that, you'll have your "perfect" base CoC that you can spice up with flavor mods (like one of the many radio mods, or docx questlines or something) from there if you feel the need.

Do traders really give you less for loot? I've never noticed.

Last time I used dynamic faction relations mine ended up in cease-fires and allied with nearly every other one. I don't know if my game was acting up or if I was lucky or something.
I don't have any faction related mods at the moment so I'm wondering if it's worth it.

What are the differences between Arsenal Overhaul and STCoP exactly?

AO has more guns but STCoP's guns are more polished and seem to be balanced better.

Different traders buy different items at different prices, you can see their price tables in configs/misc/trade. For example, one trader may give you 100RU for a rifle grenade, while a random stalker may give you 500. It's the same with ammo and accessories (optics), and why you can make money so much faster dealing in ammo/accessories/explosives/artifacts/mutant parts rather than worrying about weapons themselves which are heavy as fuck and don't sell particularly well.
That can happen over time, there's also a random chance of factions either declaring a cease-fire, or a war. I use the alternate faction relations mod (pic related) that really shakes things up.

This:

4 SETS OF EXPERT TOOLS NOW
SURELY THAT SET OF ADVANCED WILL COME SOON.

Oh, and as for the buy tables, the numbers are worthless if you don't know how to read them. Once you navigate to the buy section, you're going to see this shit. What does that mean? Well, for some reason it uses this autistic formula to calculate the price.

So the trader (Sid, in this case) will buy the 5.56 AP ammo for 0.1, 0.35. What we do is we combine the two numbers, and divide them in half. So (0.1+0.35) = 0.45/2 which is 0.225. In weapon_ammo.ltx, we see the base price for a box (60rds) of 5.56 AP ammo is 2700, so 2700 x 0.225 is 607RU, so Sid will give us 607RU for 60rds of 5.56 AP ammo, which is shit.

But wait, what if we brought our ammo to Owl? Owl will buy it for (0.8+0.36)/2 which is 0.58, 2700 x 0.58 is 1566, more than twice as much. Trying to get the most out of what you're selling (within reason) is all about selling it to the right person. Optimizing who you sell your shit to can take most of the sting out of an ironmeme death, since you won't need to spend much time at all getting back on your feet again.

How many of DrX's mods work with Call of Misery?

the zone a place where even zombies can be brilliant

whoa which tank?

Remember the tank with the bubble anomaly on it that you needed to climb on to get to the other side of the fence so you could see Forester in CS? That one. It has the same heavy machinegun and a ton of ammo that it spawned with in CS that you could optionally turn in to the loner squad in Red Forest that wanted the "tank gun".

Cool thanks user. Another thing i was wondering since this doesnt happen in CoM and I cant be bothered gettting CoC to find out is about the fixed machine gun turrets (theres one in the gaurd tower at the south end of cordon for example).

When the AI uses them to defend do they acutally pivot around to aim at stuff or do the bullets just magically go towards the target?

Are there any vehicle mods that arent absolute shit?

so does OWR just revise the weapons with better shit and sounds or what?

don't want to install something that makes them lasers or nerf guns

Damn, tanks for the tip.
What do you generally do with the PKM + the ammo, do you hold onto it or sell it off? I can get around 50,000 if I sell it to the merc trader, which seems pretty good.

Last one got me

woah woah, the compass is there? Aw shit.

Against the wall, blindfold on now, you cheeki sonovah breeki.

From what I've seen; no.

Turrets appear to use the same rules as normal weapons (found in w_mounted), but I don't recall if the animations show them actually pivoting as intended.

Well, there's Lost Alpha which is very vehicle focused with the gigantic retarded maps, but it's not very good, just not quite as bad as OGSE or JP2 in the vehicle department.

If I'm already somewhat geared, I'll either not loot it at all, or I'll sell it. If I'm just starting out, I'll sell all but 500rds and use that to get a bunch of high-tier mutant parts very quickly to sell to econerds, and then I'll sell what's left over.

The Heart of the Oasis is where it should be as well.

Lost Alpha is supposedly re-releasing the 27th as a "Director's cut" that they haven't said anything but hopefully it'll fix the god awful shit.

Monolith run is pretty hectic. I've gone halfway across the map with various struggles. Going solo against two Burers in a slim corridor without cover stands out, but jesus these Freedom bastards kept coming and coming, like they were some sort of ammo purge in a horror game sequence. I killed half as many trying to get to the next map as well after this, and even then I was ignoring what sounded like several dozen more Freedom and Duty twats fighting it out along the way.

Weirdly when I use DoctorX's questlines it seems to set Bandits and Freedom to hostile, will changing that manually affect anything? Since the mod is compatible with the dynamic relations mod I can't see why it would.

If you change it at all set it to 0.7, I've found that to be a little tweak with a much fairer outcome. Then again I also play ironmeme so getting a bit more cash early-on isn't going to unbalance the game since death loses it all.

Neat, hadn't heard about that. If it turns out that it's actually good this time around, I'll make a tweak pack for it.

My guess is it's the install order. CoC > Questlines > Dynamic Faction Relations > Faction Relations. Since Faction Relations is just a modified game_relations.ltx, you should be able to throw it right in there again without any problems, and without having to reinstall anything else assuming you got the order of any other DocX mods you might be using right.

Lol pansy faggot.

It's pretty cool. The some of the mask overlays are obtrusive as fuck since you can't see your health and the mask breathing sound is fucking annoying although you can just outright delete the breathing sound files, will spam errors on console though.

Is there a basic editing guide for CoC? How do you edit:

player weapon degradation rates
weapon drop condition
trader weapon buy condition threshold
enemy damage resistance
player damage resistance

I really want to try editing CoC to my own tastes.

Some of the mask overlays*
Why the fuck am i always drunk

Edit out buy_item_condition_factor in gamedata\configs\misc\trade for each trader, value goes from 0.0 (0%) to 1.0 (100%)

Pretty sure it's actor.ltx, have fun with that autism.

decided to just say "fuck it" to that and started playing ironman mode trying to get to pripyat from rookei village as a loner.

I always wonder what the best armor would be for beating ironman mode.
I usually don't have trouble with anomalies so I'm not hot on the Seva. I can afford an exo but I'm generally unable to get to the upgrade tier that unlocks the servomotor booster. The radiation suit seems to have the same stats as the exo, minus the extra carry weight, so that looks appealing. I don't know if any of the armors that come without a helmet are worth it.

What do you lads think?

Look up guides for modding those things in vanilla STALKER, it's pretty much the same process (text file editing). Sometimes you might have to extract the files from the database but that's not too hard.

There's the exosuit-like armour that says in the description 'an exosuit under-layer without the skeleton', for all I can see it's equivalent/superior in all but carry weight and better when fully upgraded because you don't have to waste an upgrade slot on getting sprint.

The confusing thing is I'm not using Dynamic Faction relations, Freedom just default to being hostile against Bandits with his questlines mod. I've been wondering if going into the game and fixing that will fuck up the questlines.

Yeah, that's the radiation suit I mentioned. It's about 40,000 cheaper, too.

Then grab that, unless OA adds something better. You shouldn't have a problem finding expert tools though, I can normally get them ~3 hours into an ironmeme run and fairly often before I get advanced tools.

Right as you posted that I got all the missing tools I needed. I'm geared up pretty well now.

Unrelated, but what's the best course of action when you go to retrieve the psi-helmet and the lab gets surrounded by zombies? I don't trust the game saying the emission is harmless and I sure as fuck don't want to slug it out with 50 zombies.

Have you gone soft on us, stalker?

You don't understand, I have too much riding on this.

Bring friends, let them distract zombies.

I guess that worked. Fought my way into the building complex and started killing the zombies there. Then a group of loners passed by the entrance and shot me in the back while I was distracted.

I never should've started these ironmeme runs.

Thanks.

Exofagging is almost certainly the best, but I stick with Merc SEVA or Heavy SEVA.

In configs/weapons you'll find the weapon files, you're looking for condition_shot_dec and condition_queue_shot_dec. Lower number = less durability lost per shot.
A little trickier. This one is hidden in configs/scripts. You're looking for death_manager.script. In here we find: function set_weapon_drop_condition and right below that you should see some math bullshit like local condition = (math.random(40)+30)/100. Instead, just change it to, say, local condition = 100 if you want weapons to drop in perfect condition.
has that one covered.
In configs/creatures you'll see all of the NPC types. m_stalker is all human NPCs, and the rest of the creatures are self explanatory. For each creature (unless it's called from a different file, like m_person, m_stalker_zombied and m_stalker_monolith all use the limb multipliers found in m_stalker) you'll find limb multipliers in the damage section. Like, say, bip01_pelvis = 0.5, 1, 0.3. The first number is the one that matters, and this is the percent damage you do to that body part. 0.5 = 50%, 3.0 = 300%. The second number is the animation that plays when you hit that part of the body, and the third number is the wound scale which is how much they bleed, but that's not something you want to fuck with, since NPC bleeding was deliberately nerfed at some point so that enemies would actually surrender, and not just bleed out 90% of the time.
In configs/creatures you'll find actor.ltx. There are a variety of ways you can modify your damage resistance, either through your limb multipliers, or just modifying your actor_immunities section for the difficulty you're going to use. For example, fire_wound_immunity = 0 would be 100% immunity to bullets, fire_wound_immunity = 0.25 would be 75% immunity to bullets.

I think you'll have to ask DocX himself about that one . He does respond to questions on moddb all the time, so it shouldn't take long to get to the bottom of it.

I told you this was going to happen.

And I should have listened.
I think I'll move onto something else, for the sake of my mental health.

What are the faction differences in the suits?
I see 4 types of seva and exo.

Ironmeme is addictive, I don't think I could go back to normal playing now. It lets you recapture some of the tension of a first run.

I'll have a shot at that then.

Bandit is lighter and shittier, Duty have less artefact containers and more combat-focussed upgrades (Military are similar, I believe). I think Freedom are lighter + more anomaly/artefact focus.

Is there any stalker r34?

Do you want r63'd bloodsuckers?

A bloodsucker is fine too.

The absolute mad motherfucker.
Someone post that pic of a poor stalker wishing for different waifus for every single day and got 7 bloodsuckers instead

And this is why everyone should join Duty. When the fuck is CRC getting fixed?

Not today
Is online exclusion radius broken for anyone else? I just spawned in a group of 3 bloodsuckers when entering the warehouses

sorry, it was bound to happen.