Eternal (development hell) Crusade

OI OI YA GROTS
SEEIN AS DIS MAS'ERPIECE OF A ZOGFEST FIN'ALLY WENT F2P, 'OW ABOUT WEZ MAKE A PROPPA WAR PARTY AND KRUMP ALL DEM PANSI AN 'ORNY BIG EARS?

STAY FLASH

Hahahah, no.

I just want it to die. Why feed it more players ?

THAT AIN'T ORKI
THAT'S TWATTI

In that shit game everything is a twat.

DEM BE "FEATURES" YA GROT

I hate idea guys.

I played a lot of space marine multiplayer. I wish this was as much fun.

wow that still has the old control points.

apparently the original plan fell apart because they couldn't get the engine they wanted. It's been through development hell and the fact its playable at all is kind of a miracle.

How bad has it gotten if they switched to a F2P model?
Is it F2P like PS2 is?

the loyalist space marines are even dumber than before
public games with other factions are hit or miss
orkz and eldar still seem to (usually) have the best players

Not that much changed, really. There's just way more matches up now.

But really, should have seen that coming from a mile ago. They way the devs were shilling "Founder Packs" and other crap trying to milk people before the game was even out (that is, before they sold the game's alpha as the gold version) was a huge warning signal.

This game is still being made? I thought it died like 2 years ago.

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE MATCHMAKING?
THIS IS NOT WHAT THEY SAID THE GAME WOULD BE.
WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?

so why is the targeting reticle so far away from the character

oi git you have da ork un dat is clearly not a bug as orkz are da best

because the original devs couldnt get the engine they wanted and most people bailed
it's been established for years now that it's not going to be a planetside-esque game

in other words, it's fucking nothing. Just a regular MP shooter with WH skins. Not even worth downloading

SO YOU CAN SHOOT 'UMIES DATS FAR AWAY

kinda? its a regular third person shooter/slasher. there's vehicles, a progression system and customized loadouts and cosmetics.
The factions are assymmetrical, eldar and chaos using Psykers for their support for example. "soon" we should be getting elites (posessed marines, kommandoz, rangers and doomed legionaires) and at some point in the future Terminators, Wraithguard, Mega Armoured Nobz and bikes/vypers.

It's like no one even bothers to make a good looking interface that actually fits the game itself.

I got a mail from them that made me laugh they are doing a 2 month roadmap, and the point are still the same as every fcking roadmap they did : lag, melee system, optimisation,etc,etc… They are stll lying and 40k fanboy still buyin it.

its old footage. the game is it is now is still terribly flawed, but it doesnt look like that anymore. bugs like that havent been in for a good while either.

Oh yeah, it's just several months old. Let's try something more recent. Like broken hitboxes or immortal enemies.

Is this some PvP only game? I yes fuck that.

What's the fucking point?

Shit game, burn it in a pyre.

absolutely dick doodoo my friend :)

no they don't
Eldar and Loyalists lose
while Orks and Chaos wins

Space Marine's MP isn't good enough to warrant buying it a second time.

Never touched this game but is it supposed to be this slow on vehicle combat?

That's how it is. A single guy with a melta bomb and a rhino can take out tanks faster than other tanks.

It's free, though.

I don't wish this fate upon anyone else.

all they have are heavy bolters and the normal anti-infantry cannon. Theyre supposed to get different loadouts with different weapons eventually.

The eldar tank equipped with a Pulse Lance actually can not beat a Predator in a 1vs1 fight

The excuse is that these are autocannon tanks designed to fight infantry. The problem is that they haven't added any alternatives to these tanks since the addition of vechiles during alpha. They probably neever will.
And what

said. A melta marine or worse, fire dragon can take out a tank in around 5 seconds.

Five seconds, eh, not really, going with Meltagun/fire weapon only would take you a while, it's the fucking cheesy meltabombs that do 50% in one hit on rear armor that are the real cancer.

Gotta watch your ass

if not this game what else is there to do warhammer (40k or fantasy) shit with other anons

I'm sure we'll all play DoW3 together :^)

Didn't they nerf the Eldar due to winrate since everyone was in a team against pugs?

Needs more multilasers

They nerfed the Eldar because they had the same health as space marines but hitboxes half the size, and were somewhat faster.

How do you fuck up cloning Space Marine?