Do you think CPY doesn't crack Automata because he thinks that it's a great game and you should buy it?

Do you think CPY doesn't crack Automata because he thinks that it's a great game and you should buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcstories.com/MiracleMilk/index.html
whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
twitter.com/yokotaro/status/849292882741567488
steamspy.com/app/524220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He thinks wrong.

Well if it's a bad game that you won't play then it means you wouldn't even pirate it, right?
You wouldn't waste your time playing the game you don't like, right?

I thought it was cracked

HE

SHITPOSTS

He does but that's in the second verse.

Saying it is a good game is fine, but you niggers keep implying anons have no right to see denuvo as a barrier. Can't you see you are rapidly depleting all the goodwill your idol has built throughout the franchise ? Real shit, I'm such a drakengard fag I once wrote a story that takes place in the WCS plague and the very idea of buying automata has become intolerable solely because droves of insufferable cunts like yourself keep saying "shut up and buy it". Go fuck yourself.

I didn't pirate it, nor will I.

Not sure if you're shitposting or legitimately retarded. But to answer your question, from what I understand Automata got rolled out with some new version of denuvo, so it'll take longer to crack. And hell I was all ready to buy Automata until I found out it uses denuvo. At this point I'm either going to wait until it gets cracked, buy it if they patch out denuvo or wait until PS4s are cheap as all fuck and pick up a used copy of Automata.

Neither Taro Yoko nor Platinum did have a word in whether PC version comes with denuvo or not. Sqeenix did. So my idols are fine.
Don't mistake developers and publishers.
That being said DRM exists because people pirate games in the first place.

DRM would still exist even if Pirating never happened
Pirates aren't the only reason of DRM

I get the feeling people see it as advocating of denuvo of sorts. It's not.
If I could pirate it on day one I would. But I couldn't possibly wait even one day, let alone several weeks, so I caved in.
Game is a masterpiece so I don't regret it though.

Is there a place where I can read about this? Or it's just a theory.

What other reasons are there?

data retention

Isn't that what encryption is for? So you couldn't easily access source code?

They have ways of getting your data

Can't say off the top of my head where I read that, so you can take that as a rumor if you want, but I imagine it would have been cracked already if there wasn't some issue like that.

Who? What data?
I'm starting to feel like a retard now, what are you talking about?

Your shit on your computer, Denuvo is paid by intelligence agencies to collect your data

Oh that, well I don't really care, but I can see people getting paranoid about it.
Are there any proofs of denuvo in particular spying on users? I remember huge scandal about win 10 doing it, but not denuvo.

You say that but you're on Holla Forums, meaning that all it takes is a new bit of legislature to imprison hate speach and your in prison
practice safesecs

Are italians little faggots like the japanese who would just refuse to crack it or drop it simply because a lot of people are asking for them to crack it? That could be another reason it hasn't been cracked yet.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Fear mongering.

Keep annoymous
Don't let your information leak

Hey CIA

What's there to hide?

PC pretty much got all the sales its going to get, so if it gets cracked it doesn't really matter any more.

kinda funny, it's about 20% of all online sales. Only 20%? You'd think PC was huge with the number of faggots that constantly parade it around.

I thought console users are in the minority?

just here. But in the grand scheme of things even niche weeb shit like this sells 400% better on consoles, really validating all the port begging going on with steam.

First of all CPY is a team, second cracking teams often don't crack games for reasons that are within the games but that are rather found in the fact that they are protected games and present themselves as challenges and cracking for some is a way to fullfill the duty of "keeping games free". Even if it was none of the options before mentioned there would also be competition with other teams.
Therefore the only good reason I can think of right now is that they're working on it and still haven't managed to crack it.

In other words OP is a retard and a faggot.

There is (was?) a huge thread with denuvo protesters on steam.
Supposedly a whole lot of people didn't buy/bought and immediately refunded it as an act of protest against denuvo.

For 60 fucking dollars plus denuvo, I fucking deserve to know what the game's like before buying it.
I'd download the demo, but that's console exclusive for some no doubt pants-on-head retarded reason, since there's people who don't actually own a PS4.

that's really fucking hopeful.

Is that shit real?

yes. These are the weak minded consumers that have turned the hobby to shit.

Yeah?

The fact you browse Holla Forums

it's the problem with proclaiming any platform is better on a moral level.

MW2 dedicated servers was the reason I did not continue buying the shitty series.

sure thing.

Well some of PC games have drm, while ALL of PS4 games have drm. Because ps4 is itself drm.

lmao

I thought it was people making a joke

no it was a legit boycott group on steam with a declaration to not buy the game until dedicated servers (and leaning) were restored

What was the last PS4 game you pirated?

Anyone buying it is a fucking retard and none of your nonsense mental gymnastics will change that. Supporting a bad practice makes it worse, and by allowing them to hold a good game hostage you're making things worse for yourself and the industry in the future.

You're all a bunch of absolute pieces of shit and your moronic 'BUT THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH SUPPORTING GOOD GAMES' excuses conveniently ignore the fact that by supporting the 'good game', you're shooting yourself and others in the foot. Support it, and every game will be held hostage. If no one supports it, they would be forced to treat their customers with respect or die.

If you think there is any excuse to buy it, you have the mentality of a fucking toddler that can't see past 'but I like it so I WANT IT' with no consideration for the consequences of what you're doing. Enjoy not being to play the game you bought in five years, you fucking morons.

I mean that in people who played the game joined the group to make fun of them

I buy games I want to play unless they are on PC in which case I pirate them

why the pretentious false equivalency that le consoles are DRM when the platform is never billed as one for muh freedumbs

that's a disproportionate number of people who wanted to take the piss out of a group

I bought it to encourage companies to use Denuvo because I enjoy posts like these.

normalfags are large

but i got it on ps4 so no drm

Is this shit real?

normalfags also don't join steam groups to fuck with others and make the groups look like its full of shit, they're very 1-track minded

how new are ya

so uh, fresh outta the oven if you don't recognize shit from 2009

I wasn't referring the picture, you dumb sonygger.

so no answer then, good to know

Answer to what? If you're pirating games on PC but buying them for your 30 fps machine you're basically doing what this faggot is sperging about.
I.e. being a cuck.

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you think you'll change anything or the fact that developers or publishers give a shit about drm shit

I think it's funny that consolepeasants are allowed to post on this board at all.

funny, I think the same thing about reddit racers

I think you should stop shilling your denuvo game.

Fucking contrarian hipster Holla Forums never disappoints.

You should read up on the history of videogames and how and why the devs started any form of protection to begin with.
I will never understand the 'b-but we are just a symptom' to 'w-we are robin hood fighting the good fight' when the point of drm is to stop other people copying and selling your product. individual pirates are a none issue since people have been lending each other games on the end consumer level for 40 fucking years.

I'm just glad I got a game and beat it before the pirates ever touched it, for once. Feels good. I wish for more of it.

DRM exists as much if not more to destroy the second hand market. Entitled publishers think their product should be exempt from resale.

Suck that anticonsumer dick harder, faggot.

This board is fucking dead, I'm going back to 4chan

He's right though.

That's the reason, also ME:A was still using an older version up until 1.04, so that's why it got cracked earlier.

Do you have a source to back that up?

Again, you're saying I have no right to see denuvo as an obstacle. Your rationale being Yoko taro had no direct hand in it. Problem is, that's irrelevant. Denuvo is a flaw imposed on the game, regardless of its quality, and it's something that matters to a lot of people. Taro didn't want it ? Sure, I can believe it. That doesn't make denuvo any less of a deal breaker.
Knowing that, a Yoko Taro fan that has bit the bullet and bought automata has two courses of action. Acknowledging the general zeitgeist of Holla Forums and being aware denuvo is one of the biggest points of contention, and seeking compromise as a result. Or he can choose the nigger route and go "YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE IF YOU DON'T BUY AUTOMATA". This is the sort of shit that ruins a game's reputation in the long run.
Also, since you're implying I'm making shit up with me writing a story set in the drakengard ending E/nier continuum, here's the link. It's never explicitly stated, but if you're familiar with Grimoire Nier it should be quite obvious.
mcstories.com/MiracleMilk/index.html

WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

The whole Automata affair has convinced me a large portion of Holla Forums have no integrity and are willing to eat whatever shit, whether it be drm, microtransations, always online, streamlining, etc, that companies throw at them. I finally believe that old screencap of the Holla Forums steamgroup playing fallout 4. Most of Holla Forums are as bad as the normalfags killing this industry..

cs.rin.ru has a thread where people were talking about it.

Here's your (you)

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
I see what you are trying to do here OP, you're trying to poison discussion of Nier: Automata by doing the "buy it" trick. I don't know why, perhaps you are a false flagging goon, an idiot, a Denuvo shill, or all three.
(you)

The reason the NieR Automata crack has taken so long (and will take longer) is because it uses a new version of Denuvo. Even ME4 was still using v3 but Automata was released with v4. New versions of Denuvo are a lot harder to crack than ones that have already been cracked.

Is that why >he cracked andromeda and all other denuvo garbage?

I just realized I don't care about playing this game anymore. Why should I bother teasing myself with aesthetically pleasing female forms? I will never have one, and I'm not a sadomasochist, so there's hardly any reason to keep hurting myself.

I'm not sure what the image is supposed to suggest. The false flag was supposed to start WWIII (or at least the final phase of the Oded Yinon Plan) but Trump used it to publicly out all of the domestic warmongerers in the entire fucking country without changing policy on Syria or escalating in any way.

Which dimension of chess is that?

Why are nier threads never autosaged regardless of how full of shit they are?

Sounds like 1488d chess to me.

They replaced the VM part of Denuvo from the one in VMprotect3 with a few tweaks to a custom one, the downside is that it will take time to find new ways to exploit it the good thing is that like every new piece of software there's bound to be a hole and apparently some random dude already found something so I'd guess scene groups already have something too.

Old version of andromeda didn't use the new Denuvo version so that's why they cracked it anything with the new version is untouched right now outside of the offline activation exploits and such but that requires a legit license to begin with, still you get to only pay a couple bucks to rent the game for a month or so

Because it's a good game. Why are you afraid of good games?

get the console version if you want a drm free copy

I would have bought it day one if there was no Denuvo.
No matter how much I like Platinum and Yoko Taro or however much praise the game gets, I ain't paying for it. I can wait as long as it takes for it to get cracked.

no denuvo on ps4 m8

Nier:Automata is a good game. Worth it's price. Yet, ME:Andromeda is selling more despite it's shit reviews, bugs, memes, etc. Why is this?
I'll tell you why. It's the shilling. The advertising. You can't deny that one of the biggest reasons why games do well (aka sell) is because of advertising. Hell, look at Battleborn. Superior to Overshit in every way but it had no shilling before launch so it's dead. A lot of people haven't heard of Battleborn before it was released.
normalfags don't give a fuck about your shitty online reviews and memes. They'll buy SHIT if it's shilled enough. ME:Andromeda is all the proof you need.
Wait for a nier automata crack. You'll spend at least 100 hours in it if you want to complete it. But yeah, keep pretending you (((pirate))) because you're trying to send a message. Admit you can't even play it because you can't afford it. Mummy's allowance isn't enough!

They'd still get my money for an anti-consumer decision regardless of the platform if I support the game and I'd be stuck with a version of the game that preforms worse.
I can just wait for the crack and use that money on a more consumer friendly game.

there's still no crack? really?

the fuck is he waiting for? or maybe this one is harder than the rest?

runs better than the pc version

Well good for it. Now instead of just waiting for a crack, I'll keep that in mind once the PS4 gets hacked

What did he mean by this

Yah

Whoa hold up. Overshit has cute and sexy girls, while everything in Stillborn is fucking ugly.
So no, there is a clear objective superiority right there. Cute girls sell.

You can't have DRM with no games.

Does this game really need this many threads?

It's a game of the millennium so yes.

As much as Touhou does, for exactly the same reason.

I haven't played this game since release, the port was shit and got my refund immediately.

Absolutely scummy that they would release such a shit fucking port and not even have the decency to patch it. But I can almost understand them not patching it because weeb pc gamers are absolute cancer and attack anyone that doesn't accept shitty ports.

Rugga just leave, you are embarrassing yourself.

Whenever someone says it's a shit port there's a fag automagickally claiming they have a potato pc because there's can't possibly be any other reasons for it being a shirt port other than optimization.

That makes no sense.
I'm all for piracy, or rather, for "try before buy". So, while I understand many anons might want to play it before sealing the deal, acting like you are entitled a pirated copy on launch reeks of neet.
The crack will be out when it's out. Crying "baaaawww the pirate isn't out yet, life is so hard" is pathetic.

Actually the conversation goes like this

Said someone who plays ovenwatch, fo4 and mea.

I'm glad that's a parody.

I've noticed these days how even though PC gets a more attention devs think they can just do a shitty job and dump it on steam. Granted they do make their money back because steam users are fucking degenerates but it's only leading to lowering of quality.

Holy FUCK

Point is random fags "assessing" anything doesn't mean shit.

Where`s this from?

Dark souls fag defending shit port.

But automata is a great port, stop trying to run it on coffee machines dear god.

Point is the crack will be out when it's out. Until then, crying that people buying the game and having fun are wrong somehow is pathetic.
Trusting someone's else review is up to you and not a central point of the discussion. If you want to play the game so bad and the crack isn't out, buy it. Still uncertain? Watch playthroughs and ask around for oppinions. Don't want to do even that? Wait for the crack. But if you'd rather cry like a little bitch, you'll be treated like a little bitch.

kys fam

I agree, just as XCOM© 2™ which had mods load directly into RAM. It's 2017 everybody has at least 32GB RAM, being poor is no excuse to criticize a game because your COMPUTER has poor performance.

Please remember to buy Automata at full price too, based dev needs it :^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^).

As long as your computer meets minimum reqs it runs flawlessly.
Something that PS4 pro doesn't achieve.

is it even worth collecting the D1 edition on PS4?
Looks to be a bunch of in-game shit.
For $40 it isnt bad but im not a rush to play it.

Cool fable, spending even a minute in steam reviews proves you're full of shit.

The game uses the new version of denuvo which has never been cracked before so it's gonna be a bit tricky this time.

Wow.

Werks for me and my friends mate.

But weebs and "their friends" here are a trustworthy source ;^)

Considering the ammount of people who just crank to high because they think their PC is worth shit and the fact that by default High in this game puts MSAA on 8x and otehr presets set it on too it wouldn't surprise me if half of those performance issues are just people who can't fucking tweak configuration properly.

Mods outright refuse to moderate these threads. I hope you're happy.

What is it and what's your source?

How can I be happy?

Don't compare you shitty weaboo blob game to NiER.

The high preset in the game

For the preset having MSAA by default there's the digital foundry video talking about the PC port specifically, as for people using the high preset and not touching anything else I don't but it's not exactly uncommon to have people be retarded with computers.

Wew

it's like you want pirates to win.

If you let pirates fuck your wife, you win.

r00fles

ITT: Rejects with no money and PCs from 2001 that they got from their parents while they were still mooching off of them.

ITT: >(1)

I have like 6 IDs in this thread alone.
This system flat out doesn't work anyway.

Also now it's (2). That retarded (1) meme is why most people shitpost a bunch first before trying to join into any conversation.

But
is fine ;^)

It's not but that's also not what's happening. Automata demonstrably runs smooth as butter on very low-end PCs by modern standards. How would you justify people claiming PC performance issues straight-faced?

Go ahead.

Wow, look at all that data. You demonstrably destroyed me in an internet argument, bravo.

There was nothing to destroy to begin with

Where have the goalposts disappeared??

But if the game is good, isn't it ok to buy it?
Boycotting bad games is fine. But I'm not sure boycoting a good game for that reason amounts to something.

Only poorfags who physically can't run/buy it "boycott" automata.

I'm legit just holding onto my money until I have an alternate way to access the game on PC, so the game is still playable in an "steam's shit hits the fan" scenario.

WHATS WITH THESE FUCKING SHILL THREADS LATELY? WE HAD —-ONE—- RULE ABOUT BUYING GAMES: BOYCOTT EVERY GAME WITH DENUVO OR PIRATE. NEVER GIVE THEM MONEY! If I remember correctly those people are the securom fags and you remember how shitty their drm was/still is. At least I do. :(

Steam won't go anyway in your lifetime.

What rule? Where? At least you got really impressive tor browser.

It's an unwritten rule everyone agreed on. When the denuvo shit started we had tons of threads where everyone came to the conclusion that we shouldn't buy those games in order to NOT support their drm. It doesn't allow modding (most good games had mods and without them some games would be one piece of shit - IMAGINE SKYRIM WHITHOUT SKSE BECAUSE IT WOULD BE WAY HARDER TO DO IN A VM AND WITH ENCRYPTED GAME FILES), is a VIRTUAL MACHINE (massive decrease in performance), needs time to decrypt gamefiles on the harddrive (lags compared to no lags, longer loading times), etc.
If you're a "securom/denuvo/I love drm" brainwashed guy, just go…

name something better then talk

Oh and yes denuvo doesn't interfere with mods.
MGS5 has plenty of mods and there are already shitty nude mods for automata.
Sage for double post.

It's even worse than the first game that was barely above mediocre.

Platinum > Square

Not buying a Denuvo game won't make it go away just like buying it won't make it stay.
These publishers and their executives will use these fucking pieces of shit regardless if a game sells or not, especially Square Enix which is a partner with these Sony kikes.

I don't buy it because it will support Denuvo, it won't since the deal has been settled for 3 fucking years now, since Lords of the Fallen which SE publisher and used it as a test.

I don't buy it because Square doesn't deserve the money for greatly helping to creating this piece of shit that won't let me have non Steam copies which they never make avaiable, present or future.

Platinum fag salt is the most delicious thing to come out of these threads.

I don't care who released it, I hate both square and platinum. Automata plays like every other platinum crap I've ever played. Damage sponge enemies, flashy and gay movesets, rpg mechanics for whatever reason, screen flickering every time you attack, cringeworthy characters, utterly idiotic writing by a bunch of manchilds, pretty much a standard platinum trash. I hate that formula.

Show us what you like, because your views seem like they would send Holla Forums into a shitfit

By salt you mean the cum forced down your throat from chocking on my fucking cock then sure.

You a little ass sore fam?

Can any one of you haters name at least one objective flaw in the game itself?

You can't see 9S's asscheeks

Not as yours is about to be as I'm done destroying it!~

Jedi Academy. The combos feel natural, lots of improvisations, and the movesets aren't flashy for the sake of being flashy.

You can blow off his coat and see the spats underneath, also, it should be noted that some andriods have painted on panties like A2.

I don't want fucking spats, I want to see his fucking bulge and asshole pulsing and twitching in real time damn it! I want to see him pull out his merfs and wedgies.

I'll check it out, never did like star wars though.

Sure, it's solely because we don't have the money and you ain't a shill.

tfw tor won't let you post the good values webm

Didn't I tell you to name something better then tor and then talk?

texture injectors probably
LOOKS LIKE SHIT! And you're one of the reasons they are shit.
319 on nexus
none of them seem to add anything significant like an entire weapon

Don't be 9e6987!

Being homosexual is your objective flaw.
Go gas yourself.

Bisexual

Learn english bruv.

Fag is a fag. Proceed with gassing.

Shit taste in franchises fam.

TJ "Henry" user pls go.

The OT's are shit but the prequels are literally art cinema.

DENUVO IS AN OBJECTIVE FLAW
YOU CAN'T HAVE A GOOD NUDE MOD

Don't try too hard to fit in.
It's like you're some Indian who doesn't know that languages are supposed to be capitalized.

fuck off
Denuvo is shit, but supporting one of the few developers who don't give a shit to SJWs takes priority.

knowing how to use a the website you're on doesn't

*use the

The fact that you entered
manually shows that you aren't part of us - the users of this site. So you are naturally not included.

oh man how dare they play video games on their own terms

Post bug added an extra ">" to all my lines, I removed one more there.
But still:
oh boy

Nigger

Nah, I don't need to compromise.
Port is shit, denuvo is shit = no support.

i can "agree" not to boycott denuvo because there are no games i want that have that protection. its meaningless.

nier automata may be one of the best games of all time, but the goon salt about yet more weebshit being praised so highly is the best reward.

Nah m8

goons cant even emoji 🤣🤣🤣🤣

you have only yourselves to blame at this point

I have an R9 290X and the game crashes after the first boss so I got my refund. It's probably not a good idea to make your game not run on 25% of the markets GPUs

What are you, entitled?

Just because you have so little integrity to buy a game with denuvo, doesnt mean everyone is like you. Some of us actually have enough integrity to control ourselves and refuse to buy a game using methods that are destructive towards the vidya hobby.

I wanna fug that crazy french maid.

I hope China nukes them

Works on my machine :^)

lel

No need, they're going the way of the betamax.

ewww!
stinky Holla Forums!!!!

Works fine on my AMD system.

Rabid brand loyalty is a disease lmao.

Supposedly having a drm-free version pop up at random can make cracking denuvo easier. I've cracked many games however i haven't touched denuvo, but one of the ways to make cracking easy when the drm isn't simple is figuring out the difference of a drm-free and a drm version of the relevant files.

I recently moved past the stage of fapping to vg girls and can't figure out if this game is even good.

The port is so shit that if you want to play fullscreen at a res higher than 720p you have to use a third party program.

The fact that you bought the game to begin with worries me but did you seriously expect any better from a port of a japanese consoletard game that only gets praise because of the ass?

embarrassment to the human race tbqh

would buy it but then I wouldn't be able to eat for next 3 weeks

user after this retarded post I decided to read all others and I have to ask, are you being retarded on purpose or is this just how you are?

mouthbreathing tbh

Any of you niggers have a mega link for the game?

How the fuck do you stretch three days of food out of 60 dollars?

Three weeks, sorry.

That's about my grocery costs, too.

Buy a big bag of rice (I buy them in 15 lb bags, which lasts a few months), lots of frozen vegetables, and eggs. All of that is really cheap shit.

I think you're the one who's not very smart here, user.

this eggs rice/ramen frozen veggies

Stopped reading there. Blizzard is pretty fuckawful, but you have to be a total mongoloid if you think Stillborn is better than Waifuwatch in any way whatsoever.

Disregarding the ugly-as-fuck characters because that's low hanging fruit.

For as shitty as Blizzard is, Blizzard won the Waifu War of 2016 whether you like it or not. Blizzard stole Gearbox's lunch, and effectively put Randy Pitchford on suicide watch.

Not even slightly, the game isn't even that good and I'd say it's Plat's weakest non Activision game.

I haven't actually played Anarchy Reigns though.

Don't know about mouthbreathing m8? It means you're one of the dumb kids at school that spoke in grunts and looked 22 when he was 15.

I mouthbreathe but it's because my nose is too small I swear.

Kek. Also DRM was only bad when it punished people who bought the game. Modern DRM is completely unobtrusive. I don't give a shit if people who pirate the game lose out.

-t. never played nier automata

twitter.com/yokotaro/status/849292882741567488
steam spy (only pc version - indicates true ownership with a week of accuracy, last week it was 196k)
steamspy.com/app/524220

over 1m sales, 200k = 20% of 1M, total market for PC: 20%, total market for console: 80%.

How's your chin and jawline? I've heard being a mouthbreather when you're a kid gives you a weak jaw and chin.

Are you retarded or a legit shill?

There's an ugly actress called Olivia Wylde. Her chin and jawline are slightly manlier than mine.
I'd post a pic but my internet connection is acting up right now and shit's going at slower than dial up speeds

You make those 10 cents.

PC version also has issues with GTX 780s and its variant(s). Fucking white screen of death and graphics card crashes.

I'm convinced most of those are false flagging Sonegros.

hello reddit

user you're talking to a projecting redditor.

Is it cracked yet?
Bumpo

Lies unless you want to 100% the fucking fishing RNG and rare unit data, which both reward you with jack shit, not even an acknowledgement. It's 60 hours.
Holyshit are you paid, shill? Both may be garbage, but just looking at battleborn you can see it's far the shittier of the two turds.

Faggots can't check the catalog, and this thread is less about the game and more about DRM and other industry shit.

That's backwards. They show blacks as a poor oppressed minority with few exceptions and all whites as rich and privileged.

It's poorly balanced. Enemies die too quickly on all difficulties unless your very underleveled.

I'll buy it when it gets cracked or denuvo gets removed. Because theres a good chance I will actually be able to launch the fucking pirated version. Seriously every single fucking game I have tried with denuvo will not fucking work. Pirated versions work fine and dandy though. It's staring to get tiresome.

I heard Denuvo offers free removal of their shit from games that were cracked.
Sounds pretty pro-consumer if you ask me.

Didn't mean to hit reply.
It's poorly balanced. Enemies die too quickly on all difficulties unless you're very underleveled. The only way to make full use of your moveset then is skip sidequests and other things that would level you and fight enemies who will one shot you as if you're playing on very hard. Normal is too easy, hard is too hard, and the enemies die too quickly on both. Despite having an unlockable debug mode, you can't set you're level or enemies level in the game and most importantly, you can't fucking raise their HP. The short amount of time you levitate while self-destructing in mid-air lets you jump again as if you were on the ground, allowing for you to effectively fly. Ending A should have cut off before the machine heads began blinking. Oh wait, I'm not a "hater".

Well pro consumer or not, it's basically a waste of time at this point for myself to try playing anything with denuvo. Why I have this issue I have no idea, and it must not be a common thing since I cant find any info about it. Just have to wait for cracks I guess.

That's still 1/5th of their market. Without Denouvo stopping Linux users, the late South East Asia release, and proper support, they probably would've sold more. I like the game a lot but there are practiced I just can't get behind from Square.

Total War: Warhammer has working mods spanning from new factions, new units, new maps, new gameplay mechanicss, etc.

No, it's a thinly veiled "prove me wrong you can't" thread.

Apparently you can't :^)

No but you have to keep your graphics card somewhat current.
I bought my PC before the this current gen of consoles it was a GTX 660.

I upgraded 4-5 years later with a 970.
The game runs fine, the port is pretty good

A bad port is Dark Souls 2.

I've had the exact opposite experience, I've done may quests leveled up quite a bit.
But it seems unless you are doing 100% enemies on Normal are still higher level then you.

After the goliath machines attack the city the city is filled with 22-25 level enemies while I was still level 12

Cracking groups don't give a shit whether a game is popular or not; the only thing that matters is the scene recognition.

Enemies jump in level after certain story events. You don't have to do all the sidequests available, just some. Also, unless they're so OP you get oneshot, I don't recommend trying to keep up with enemy levels.

Well that's my point.
I'm not experiencing overlevling or to easy enemies like the guys I was replying to claimed.

No demo + denuvo = no deal. It's as simple as that.

I refuse to buy DRM infested shit. When I buy a game I want full control over it, I want to be able to do things like put it on a flash drive and play it on another system, or play it offline without a shit service like Steam autisticly screeching about it, or when I make hard drive backups and have to format my drives and reinstall my OS I don't have to worry about installing more shit just to play games that are already on my hard drive.

Fuck off and die.

Do you have brain damage?

I bought it, but I don't understand anyone who doesn't understand why someone else didn't.

I really wanted to forget the game and not play it because of the Denuvo, I was weak.
Stay strong.

A game with DRM is inherently bad. The reason for this is that the product (game content subscribed to using Steam and also containing Denuvo) is legally and financially inseparable.
Piracy (and only piracy) allows access to the good part (the content) without the unacceptable negatives weighing it down.
Also anyone saying "but muh based developer" should hang themselves, when you separate the developer from the publisher, you do nothing but make excuses for things that harm you as a consumer. The product is an inseparable whole in the end, and should be treated as such.

I'm pretty sure it's because Nier is using a new version of Denuvo

are you retarded

what? does that mean this group or individual doesn't actually plan to crack the game in the first place? If yes where is the source for that?

They'll get around to it, relax. Good things come to patient people.

It's almost like people are idiots, including Holla Forums

wait

it is, they talked about how after RE7 they had to up their game, but it doesnt matter

I wonder if the new CPY hint is Nier Automata

Fully agree with but to add my two cents: It's not that hard is too hard - hard is just too hard at the very early stages of the game, it gets more balanced out later but I still think the damage bonus enemies get is set just a bit too high.
You get a debug mode later that lets you place enemies and set their level but you can only place generic mobs and no bosses. Say, you liked a particular boss fight a lot and want to fight it again using chapter select - you will most likely oneshot it due to being overleveled. I hope they add a boss rush mode or something to the game, it sucks having to start totally from scratch just to fight some bosses again.
Also the game ends rather abruptly, I didn't get any real sense of closure. My thoughts, when it ended were "that was it?". Was really disappointed considering how the final main ending has been hyped up.
Last but not least, performance issues and other issues with the port that should not have been there and have partially been fixed with a mod. Game seriously needs a fucking patch.

With all that being said, I had a blast and love the game. Didn't pay a cent for it, either. Thanks steam family sharing.

Stopping people from modding games is another purpose of it. Companies don't like the fact that modders have potential to outdo low effort DLCs.
Reselling is another. Resale market doesn't exist on PC anymore. It is just a matter of time before DRM comes to consoles in some form too. Microsoft tried that with XBone and it backfired, but they will try again and gain, in more covert ways, and eventually it will stick.

DRM also tends to hurt game's performance and arguably cause your PC components to be wear out faster. I guess that doesn't matter either. If you are fine with these you are a massive moron.

None of celebrities cared that telecom companies and apple made "backups" of their data, until a massive collection of nude photos leaked. You have no idea what kind of stuff they are snooping around for. They will likely not do anything with it, but companies get hacked all the time. Maybe you will care after someone will steal your steam account, identity, or other sensitive information.

2dark

Why do they even have to work on TitS 3rd? It's DRM free some anyone can upload it with the usual steam crack or none at all through gog.

If it does turn out to be that, does it use the new Denuvo at least?

They just sometimes work on updates for other releases, I remember that one of their hints came with an update to FF IX.

FFIX used denuvo? A fucking port of android port used denuvo?

Like I said, they'll just do updates of some games, I guess I should have clarified that the updates can be for games with and without denuvo.

Apparently Nier gonna get cracked soon >>1233831

Can you link this correctly next time?

are you against Denuvo or against anti-pirate?