Normal sized places from toy prospective

What are some gmaes with levels where you are a small being in a normal sized area? All I can think of are the various Toy Story games (including Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure), the Army Men games, Chibi Robo and a few stages in Custom Robo.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8BoIo
youtube.com/watch?v=2sWTI5rAS7U
youtube.com/watch?v=0yFHZk0-eFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mushroom Men, while kind of a mediocre platformer, did some pretty cool things with this concept.

Katamari Damacy

Oh, and the Pikmin series, of course.

I remember a really old CS1.6 map I played at LAN parties where you played in a kitchen that was scaled as if the players were rat sized. Was pretty fun, forgot its name though.

rats

Duke Nukem Forever had a level like that.

"RATS" maps for Counter-Strike (original / Source / Global Offensive).

de_dolls

Serious Sam 2 had a level where you're tiny, but its also a different world. Serious Sam 2 also sucks.

Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers for the NES.

Micro Machines and Micro Maniacs.
Mr. Mosquito

There's an area like that in one of the Thief Gold missions. It's hidden but you can probably guess which level it's in when you get to it. Also Micro Machines.

That aspect of the game always impressed me.

If there's one thing that game didn't fuck up it was the shrink ray. Also there's two levels with tiny Duke.

archive.is/8BoIo

Old third person shooter for dreamcast then updated for PS2 Fur Fighters had a few levels around that. Fun gameplay, a couple interesting puzzles and the levels were all pretty different.

Before the Skylanders nonsense, one of the pitches Toys For Bob had with the Spyro IP was going to be a tiny Spyro running around the world.

Both the GBC and GBA Hamtaro games have a lot of this, and they're fucking excellent.

This is called Ichigeki Sacchuu!! HoiHoi-san. Now you don't have to reverse image search it like I did.

Where can I get an ISO? Emuparadise doesn't have it.

Just remembered this one.

micewars for COD: UO

You haven't felt joy until you've used a Lancaster bomber to blow up some kid's toys

This whole series.

I'd like that, especially if it was made by the devs that did the Epic Yarn and Woolly World games.

Best one right here.
de_Rats

Micro Machines game was pretty dope

Ur moms ass as a tiny dildo

Oops, sorry.
There's also an anime and tons of figures.

This and some gmod maps.

Here's another one.

There's also that one level of Little Nemo.

Sure, rats maps are a very common thing. Or were a very common thing back before mod support got killed in multiplayer games for having posed too much competition for on-disk DLC and what have you.

There's one level and boss fight in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Micro Volts.

Don't actually play that.

I remember playing these kinds of maps in Call of Duty 2 multiplayer. Really fun. It's a shame modern shooters don't let you do wacky shit like this anymore.

I have no idea if this game is good, but I see it on Steam all the time.

Stuart Little

its not.
it wasnt even on par with s4 league on launch and now its unabashedly p2w.

This whole game

kz_otakuroom
youtube.com/watch?v=2sWTI5rAS7U

Rest in pieces. Fuck you badspot.

I'm enjoying this H era

why

So much potential, yet devoid of any personality while the graphics are good, it was just any third person shooter there was out there and fuck the lack of plastic physics.

Tux kart has a track like that.

Clockwork Knight

Blank daki is my waifu
Check it.

Rats maps are fucking great.
Too bad just about every FPS decided to kill mapmaking to nickel-and-dime everyone with map packs.

Halo CE's house2

Knew I was forgetting a game in the OP.

Oh there's also a few Danball Senki levels.

F.E.A.R. 2 has a free map pack based on this idea.

wow, someone made a shit rats_2 for halo. kinda sums up that whole series, doesnt it? Just a cheap imitation…

You have a giantess fetish don't you OP?

Some of the best custom maps in games I've played have all been maps where you play in a house from a toy's perspective. Can't remember what they were called but there was a few for Red Orchestra and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory that function rather well and lots of fun.

It used to be great, lots of fun. But it became pay to win, don't even bother with it

ent_fire trigger_teleport disable
map fixed

Still the best modern shooter to come out in a long time, but yeah.

Also forgot to mention the horrible gunplay

how have you niggers never played this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0yFHZk0-eFI