GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: NUKE- A LAYLEE: Titan II Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X7uhM
archive.fo/3SIxL
archive.fo/toY4J
archive.fo/C5Ffk
archive.fo/KrtIw
archive.fo/YiNVT
a.uguu.se/ADJRvwhZKxWR_SJXCV.webm
archive.fo/5IuS8
archive.fo/EstfC
archive.fo/w8qfw
archive.fo/Rg8si
archive.fo/06iqw
archive.fo/vWVTl
archive.is/A76b2
archive.is/2PGfo
archive.is/Kv3ih
exhentai.org/g/978056/0664971b82/
exhentai.org/g/1015903/c8765b8b21/
exhentai.org/s/e9bde2d7c0/1049172-1
exhentai.org/g/602698/f9f799885e/
archive.is/WFK9S
exhentai.org/g/1034426/78622d7816/
exhentai.org/g/881949/057bf69f5b/
twitter.com/A_Man_In_Orange/status/850961997491560450
archive.is/4iSMb
archive.is/7qROg
exhentai.org/g/1047544/e0aa47a3ce/
twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/850288812337094656
archive.is/Un5wN
archive.is/0KLfv
guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/basic
archive.fo/0nAUE
watchcartoononline.io
theesa.com/about-esa/overview/
theesa.com/about-esa/members/
linkedin.com/in/gail-markels-70209a7
archive.fo/IPJUs
ten.net/199706/html/ten_home.html
archive.fo/ppmBR
archive.fo/DYRit
japaneseverbconjugator.com/KanjiBrowser.asp?txtSearch=1&criteria=Grade
archive.fo/GDRZt
archive.is/mkyX7
itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Videogame_Rating_Systems#IDSA.2FESRB_System
google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how to raise a boy right
archive.is/6qKzQ
google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how to raise a girl right
globalratings.com/
archive.is/9ZWtU
thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/page/5/
twitter.com/AnneGusTC
youtu.be/lHw1w4zRsaQ
twitter.com/victorymonk/status/851228849295708161
archive.is/FefSw
youtube.com/watch?v=IyoCwPk2qT0
azlyrics.com/lyrics/gorillaz/letmeout.html
azlyrics.com/lyrics/gorillaz/ascension.html
archive.is/IuIIe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR BORIS

No gayposting.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

archive of before bread
archive.is/X7uhM

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap

send help

help

Every bloody time I see a tuba I hear it in my head.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ZOE QUINN IS THE ETERNAL QUEEN OF GAMERGATE

I was pretty impressed by the amount of OC being made off of Gallagher's "Please notice me movie senpai" quote. However, while the Gallagher trading card idea is nice, I feel like the point that should be made is what user said here.
hollywood has produced original crap on their own,==

Not really but it's easier to call her that when I'm just on 8ch anyway.

user pls, billy yourself

Well I fucked up the redtext
hollywood has produced original crap on their own,

good luck.

FUCK☢YOU

Those cards can be a nice bonus round addition. (the template blank was kindly given by an user so that's now an easy peasy bonus exercise really)

But yes, let's get some of that meat and potatoes first. The last bread really did produce some good OC stuff, at the very least a very solid construction phase.

Ancient cartoon animating techniques passed down form millenia ago (Documented by local History Scientist)
Such progressive culture

Here's a little something regarding the For every good game, you'll have thousands of trash copycat
Remember when Die Hard originally came out and suddenly, many films had to be "Die Hard, but X"

Do not post this comic.

Who is responsible for this

The Touhou one was much better and not based off a meme game

My internet is too unreliable to post any comics right now anyway. It keeps sort of going out but not quite. It becomes unusable for 5-10 minutes at a time but I technically still have a connection during that time and it doesn't change my ID when it comes back.

Yeesh, yeah that's another (bad) commonality between movies and vidya I guess. Sequelitis and bad copycat shovelware. In a way you'll always have something like this I guess, but what is a bit troubling is how prevalent it has become. The creative bankruptcy is absolutely real.

First time getting extensive with the paint app. How did I do (And, is there an offline version)?

Now I remember Deep Rising (Which wasn't a bad movie, just similar to Virus with worms instead of tech) and it's tagline ("Die Hard meets Aliens meets Titanic).

Breddy gud

Pic related. I tried.

It still happens today even with the franchise itself being irrelevant for the most part & if people don't say "Oh this movie just Die Hard but it takes place in space" or "Oh this movie is just Die Hard but it's replaced with girls."

DO IT FOR THE ANIMAL EARS

Is the OC about 5G's "Film senpai notice me" picture meant to be shared or what?

I remember and all the "__ is the Jaws of _"

Now she just looks like a vampire.

fine

It's an exercise, not the real meat.

Wait you farter.

Speaking of which, does someone have the SNL "Land Shark" skit on hand?

More makoto than scarlett

Don't take it out prematurely, that would be gay ass fuck.

If you don't like dicks you simply haven't tried them.

That's why I asked first, right?

Did somebody say ass fuck? That's gay user. You don't want to be gay, do you?

Anal has consequences. It's only okay in the magical realm of 2D. I have no problem with sucking dicks though.

Girls like dicks -> Girls have shit taste in everything -> Dicks are shit

Yes, and it is appreciated that you did. When the time does come (NO HOMO) then let that fucker launch.

Reported.

And that's why you shouldn't be gay. Scat fetishes are disgusting.

> :^]

>"__ is the scariest movie since The Excorcist"

Ah, but you see lad, women also don't like other women, so women are also shit

I see it as a bad sign when a movie/comic/game gets described as "Its lika A meets B on the setting of C"
fucking means its gonna be shit

Correct. You shouldn't a 3DPD ever.

See this is why basing your sexuality behind a fetish is a terrible idea. People tell you its shit and people get all huffy about it and says don't knock till you try it.
DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE THIS MALE

now i have to post this

Pretty good. I think she's supposed to be into the whole tan thing by that point, though. Would protect her smile/10

Looking through the ESA Redpill construction that I saved, I believe the "No discrimination" policy is open for questions.
archive.fo/3SIxL

That guy is a retard because he thinks feminism cares about his degenerate fetish and that his degenerate fetish is something he has to talk about outside his bedroom. Its not so much the act itself, though he is a degenerate idiot.

So there are apparently three live action Rurouni Kenshin movies. First, my dad really likes Rurouni Kenshin, so are they worth watching? Second, they got average ratings, better than Ghost in the Hollywood Trash, so can they be used as an example of how animu and mangos should be adapted. Same question for Live. Die. Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow.

This image is gay.

i want to pat that gyaru head

I'm going to end up with twenty copies of this image, aren't I?

I really like that .png

The final one. Enjoy, my fucking autism was making me redo it over and over again…

So what's the honest take on Memedragons?

I like the bits I've seen and it looks kawaii and a little lewd, but is it really worth a watch or read?

It's great. If only she'd gotten her happy ending.

Maidragon is fun to watch because of Kanna's kawaii desu ne, but reading the manga? Not so much.

Isn't that image shopped? Wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't, but I could've sworn I saw that pic with different text before. And most of these beta nu-males don't have gf's in the first place. That's why they virtue signal in the hopes of wrangling a hambeast.

Taking your wife's strapon isn't gay.

Who the heck is this girl anyway?

If you mean maidragon, it's a pretty cool anime if you're into SoL type stuff. Bonus points for the MC not being some school kid.

That's a neat 2Bie mono pic.

I walked into that one didn't I.

Yep. And it's going to be a tricky one, but needs to be asked. Maybe I'm a bit tired right now, but this one does not have the benefit of imagery (at least right now, prove me wrong on that though) unlike the gallagher movie industry quote.

She is the star of a comic about a nerdy, plain girl who tries to become pretty and popular and ends up miscarrying and dying of a drug overdose in a public bathroom

I like both the animu and mango, but oppai loli has nightmare-fuel hands.

These are the closest two I have on hand.

Its fine and well-animated in certain parts; dragon memeposters and the only annoying part honestly

Whoops. Updated the deadline to 2017. Also didn't know submissions are ending this month!

Gallagher's quote of "Making an environment where everyone is welcome" tackles that.

Probably the best homo love story I've seen lately. They did some good work on conveying emotions through subtle gestures in the later episodes. Also kanna easily carries it. I say all this as someone who doesn't like homos or moe.

Also sauce?

Ah good, ok then. Now there is at least something visual to play with as well. Text is good, but images can be a great help.

I've abhorred cutesy slice of life bull for years. This is the first one I've ever watched, and Lucoa's VA is pure sex. I'd recommend it.

You just know the people that made that slide presentation really had to restrain themselves from omitting the last three words of that statement.

It's an alright show. Not much to it in my opinion. Kanna is super cute and Rukoa is the finest piece of tits and ass I've seen since Galko. I'm surprised no one has made a Kanna edit of the Renai Circulation OP though

I don't think I want anything to do with this.

Lucoa is pure sex.

production quality is good

content is a bit thin but it's moeshit so what can you expect?

There's a part right before the end that shows her healthy and happy with her young daughter and then it turns out to be her imagination as she is dying in a dirty bathroom

VERY YES
FOR KEK'S AND VIVIAN'S SAKE DO IT NOW
Even purists admit the changes didn't detract from the franchise in any way.

I would even go further and say that this along with 20th Century Boys and Battle Royale is the bar that movie adaptions should go for.

Don't forget pics related

That one might go under the gamification point.

It gets a different ending later on though.

I know just the doujin that's being discussed, and its pretty hot but will punch you right in the feels until the ending.

Are you sure we're talking about the same one?

H-hello?

mate with me

best girl

Their Twitter front hasn't been quite as active…this article however, gave me good laughs.
Tweet
archive.fo/toY4J
Doctor works to create cancer-fighting video game in honor of late patient
archive.fo/C5Ffk

But that's forbidden user!

No, this is.

Sp-spoiler that!

wew.

Fixed cancer

They left out the best dragon.
They teased what I think is her and a sequel at the end.

Did we have a weird error bloop just now?

Servers went offline for a bit.

Yeah. Posting went down on Holla Forums again.

codemonkey said it be down for 10 minutes on twitter
and it was
so yes
yes we did

Ah, ok.

Every fucking time. No wonder they can't get a proper job to save their lives, they can't even format their documents right.

If they capitalized their nouns like the Germans do, it might be OK, but that shit makes it look like a youtube comment.

Elaborate. Do Germans just capitalize every single noun in their sentences or something?

Isn't the only really time you can mess around with capitalizing random words is when it's a title?

Ditto on this

It keeps happening
Tweet
archive.fo/KrtIw
I Need Diverse Games works to give minorities and women a louder voice in gaming
archive.fo/YiNVT

Not exactly title, you can capitalize anything that is unique to an entity (e.g Ministry of Whatever the Fuck). I think it's called individual noun, I don't know what it's called in English.
Randomly capitalizing everything but prepositions is something only absolute amateur typesetter would do.

Speaking of which: a.uguu.se/ADJRvwhZKxWR_SJXCV.webm
It's the entirety of the new episode.

Here, have some games to tide you over.

DOUBT.PNG

Might as well have said "San Francisco nonprofit," it all goes towards those motherfuckers so some hipster can be flown in to say "y'all are fuckin' racist" to the white staff of wherever.

You know how I can tell they have only touched games since late 2000s? Games got more white male protags when you kind barged in uninvited hun than they had prior. Games actually had more diverse protags before you and will after you fuck off, the white male protag influx is an antibody response to your diseased ass
You have more things to worry about like your ghetto nigger bitch ass getting shot by the strictest gun laws in the world.

Yeah.

Hey boyfriend dumps her after she's already all gyaru'd out because she takes drugs instead of money from the guys at the bar, and gets fucked while getting high. That one right?

There's an epilogue chapter. She looks normal and is talking to her daughter in a park. The whole thing was just her remembering a bad time in her life.

Or Rahm Emmanuel cutting funding towards everything so he can embezzle more of it.

Man you could make a huge list of non white male game protags prior to sjws trying to go where they are not welcome that would make them look like the nongamers they are. sphinx and prince of persia sands of time are 2 of my faveorite games and they are erasing probably one of the best zelda like games of the gamecube era

I hate to sound condescending, but why are you surprised? These people do not diversity, they do not want representation, and they do not people to be introduced to new and differing things. What they want are awards, what they want are attention, what they want is something that they can point to and say "Look what I did.", meanwhile all the people who actually built something are telling them to fuck-off every other day because they don't need their cancer.

Actually, that just made me want to ask something that I've been meaning to ask for a while. Would anyone object to the creation of a chart of games with "minority" characters that have come out over the years? Because of the fact that all of this cancerous push for diversity and representation started around the 7th gen, I only want to focus on games that existed during the 6th gen and prior. How good of an idea would that be?

And all the drugs that make mexico cartels blush.

Can't believe I forgot to add this character code:
2E2X3A2X2P320W222P312T37.9.E.B.4.H.B.5.I.D.5.7.1.I.15JGL.NSKQ.73K97.373FT.77RDK.34AAX.6DPP6.498H5.14V74.V.38I09.1.1.498H5.4.1.498H5.7.H.2T4X.35T.1.H.1T.5M9R.HRA0HT.1.0.3S.2S.TRU

It still hurts

redflag1.jpg
redflag2.jpg
redflag3.jpg
Chicago, non profit. Yep. It's just another cancerous socjus racebaiting scam.

You forgot a couple "want"s mang.

I suppose you could. At least then retards will know not to take them or whatever the industry says about "Not having enough diversity."

Sage for offtopic, but if you're here, backpack cuck drawfag(s), you've been summed by Holla Forums to do their bidding.
>>>Holla Forums828040
>>>Holla Forums828044

Well catalog is broke, fug what was that hotfix Codemonkey.

And, I'm struck by stupidity once again.

Okay, I'll see about getting something started when I get back.

Lets start a list
6th gen is ps2/cube/xbox yes?
Sphinx from his namesake
The prince from prince of persia
Brute force for xbox had a white guy, a arabic woman, a redhead woman and a lizardman not jew
And I could dig into my og xbox games, but it had not that many 30s ish white males.

Some other stuff off the ESA's Twitter front.
Tweet
archive.fo/5IuS8
U. pushes for more women in video game engineering
archive.fo/EstfC
Tweet
archive.fo/w8qfw
That 12-year-old screaming at you while playing “Call of Duty” might actually be gaming for school
archive.fo/Rg8si
Tweet
archive.fo/06iqw
Getting Girls into STEM: The Power of Blended (and All-Female) Instruction
archive.fo/vWVTl

That article on "12 Year old screaming at you while playing Call of Duty might actually be gaming for school" is just prime trolling material right there.
>Hitler did nothing wrong

Are you sure that's not the hallucination?

On a tangent while Holla Forums is brought up…
Marvel Artist Ardian Syaf Hid Anti-Christian And Jewish Messages In This Week’s X-Men Comic
archive.is/A76b2
archive.is/2PGfo
Interesting to observe how (((they))) get mad when (((they))) feel slighted, but it's totally okay if it was any other group targeted, even more so if the target are white males.

It's a hallucination. Even Shindol confirmed at the end of the story that she died.

Pretty sure it was meant to be ambiguous, allowing it to interpreted either way though the bad end was the last page leaves ittle doubt which was the fantasy and which was the reality, especially knowing ShindoL's proclivities.

if it helps you sleep at night, that's what happened in the story, sure.
It's absolutely not her last dying thought or anything like that.
nope, that's not what that is.

It would be very nice just to have an image to spam at these fuckers, but they would just say that for how ever many you list there is disproportionately more "scruffy white dudes as the protagonist" than what you show them. The only way to really prove it would be to gather up all the good games from each generation that had protagonists with an ethnicity, and compare the percentages of each ethnicity to the actual percentages of the combined countries the games are mainly marketed to. For extra brownie points you could include the percent of games with protagonists that do not have ethnicity, or do not even have a protagonist, to show just how much vidya doesn't even give a shit. This would require a lot of autism though.

Really though, if you need a protagonist to superficially resemble you in order to feel represented, to have empathy for them, and to project onto them, you're a shallow human being. I see this representation meme as an insult to minorities who they act as if they are "too stupid to like anything that doesn't look like them".

too drunbk

TOP KEK

Bingo.

mfw

I know.
I know because I can't escape this goddamn hentai.

That rabbit is on a list somewhere below Renamon.

I'm going to need a source on this. I was in the thread but I must have missed the part where marvel said "meh" to all this.

Redwood ruined that board so fucking hard.

card and use that phrase

Same
And a part of me makes me wish there was a sequel to it. Seeing that Shindol is making continuations to that TSF doujin. I'm fine with another round of fuckery, if it's the group of teens in Emergence.

archive.is/Kv3ih

Also, calling those hdden messages as "conservative Islam" shows a stunning lack of self-awareness.

Pretty sneaky to be honest.

That artist came out of nowhere and still has very few works in English on the panda. I really need more him.

Sounds about right.

I know "they are like that IRL dumbass" but there is enough symbolism that the choice of the police light order is a bit on the nose.

THIS
My disgust for these Karma Houdinis (to borrow a definition by SJWTropes) comes close to how I feel about Orochimaru's heel-face turn though admittingly is a lot more likeable than those monsters, and the "new, dudebro Orochimaru" was the only reason I watched the Naruto ending episodes.

The fuck is this?

Well it not as bad as I thought as he's actually getting shit from marvel instead of the "don't do that" slap on the wrist I thought he was going to get. Still you would think that the editors at marvel lazy as they are would have done something as soon as they saw the word "jew"lery written next to the head of the mutant that brings up her Jewishness a lot recently.

I clicked on it on a whim and just screen caped porn crops because it was funny. Could care less about the futa

IIt took me a while to realize that the music from Spirited Away is there.

It's been long while. Are you talking about the guy with mask who was always fucking around? He was great. One of the few reasons I continued to watch the show aside from need to finish it because I started it as a kid.

You seem a little down, here have some vanilla.

exhentai.org/g/978056/0664971b82/

exhentai.org/g/1015903/c8765b8b21/

50/50 chance it's pasta with menstrual sauce

I never said anything about it, didn't even have it in my pic. It was the best parody of old fighting mangos I've seen in a while.

Sounds like parody.

Ok enough shitposting from me for the night. Here's a slightly updated roadmap for the ESA redpill construction.

WIP first draft ESA points, take three

-intro on what the ESA is, use info from ESA own material. Highlight that the org is primarily for publishers.

-intro on sarkeesian tweet showing up ESA, when it was put up, when and why it was taken down by the ESA in their own words. Question for ESA, if the ESA has commented that it does not want to comment rashly on something as controversial as GG without enough info, yet did mention GG in regards to harrassment against devs. Is the ESA willing to look at more recent development such as the FBI clearing GG.

- info about ESA policy on copyright and IP. Pics of comparison of TF2 and Final Combat. Question for the ESA, what does the ESA do if one of it's own members are not clear on the concept and principles the ESA claims it stands for regarding IP and copyright issues.

- same as above, regarding discrimination against one religious group. Use the ESA own info regarding discrimination policy, pic or example of EA fake protest (dante game? forgot exact one right now)

- same as above, but IDSA previous policy about not supporting projects that discriminate on the basis of gender race creed age. Compare to current ESA foundation policy.

- gamification. holy fucking shit. where to fucking start on this mess.
possible to use the images from GDC? needs further sifting
this one is one might be the more difficult point to condense, convey and communicate

- IARC, comparison of rating system between ratings board and user generated info and ratings. See ESA digger WIP infographics. this refers to the series of oc nearly finished, just needs fine tuning on point 3 on oc4

- question on why the ESA boasts that vidya industry is bigger than movies, yet wants to be treated like movies, a non interactive medium. re-sift hq thread for this, the core point and question was there and some of it might be better worded.
some very solid almost finished or at least solid prototype wip OCs was produced last bread, please refer to these.

- question on overzealous copyright and IP issue, calling old vidya preservation haxxoring or illegal.

- Firm reminder to ESA and vidya industry in general, customers are not your enemy, do not treat them as such.

Another possible point, turning one of the ESA \ social change through tech talking points on itself. "Making the world a better place", by questioning the environmental impact of opposing the ease of repair bill\motion.

sauce?

But the part I'm talking about is after that.

Only because the moron got caught, and Marvel were receiving complaints, ironically from other muslims.

You're going to have to check the internet to figure out which ones are fillers so you can skip those. Unlike shows like HxH & Boku no Hero Academia where fillers (if any) actually improve on the characters and story they don't contribute anything at all (apparently more than 40% of Naruto is filler).

That's some bullshit.

Also, Kenshin's actor (who previously played the main character in Kamen Rider Den-O) is fantastic.

exhentai.org/s/e9bde2d7c0/1049172-1

Holy trips confirm we're going somewhere.

Been a while since I've seen or read that. Granted the show ended, but too bad the ending was lame.

Thanks for the links, especially for that P5 one Currently on the third heist, and I still can't decide from the cakes, Ann, or Futuba. In return, here's this one.

exhentai.org/g/602698/f9f799885e/

Already did that. I quit right when the final bad showed up and unlimited mana because he was already dead. It was so much more retarded than anything previous to it that I dropped the show right there, despite being very close to the end I believe.

Damn it I'm tired.

Funnily enough I like Deep Rising and Virus and always watch them back to back. I have a soft spot for Trapped On A Boat movies. Also Ghost Ship. Instead of worms and tech it's GHOSTS!

I gave up on Naruto long ago. Can anyone tell me why Orochimaru is roaming around like nothing happened? Last I remenber he was a child murderer who made sick experiments with freaking babies.

:^] edgyness ahead Hmm, I may have to spare those muslims.

HOW MANY CAS FILES ARE THERE?!

For what cucked purpose?

For the memes

creamy

I'm starting to remember that one about the homeless girl who plays the guitar and hooks up with that one dude only to leave him at the end. Can't remember the name or if its been deleted on the sad panda.

During the "final battle" against a villainess who can literally control space and time he or allegedly one of his clones, though it's very clear that this was the original popped up among the heroes and declared that he will help Naruto and Sasuke. Of course pretty much everyone objected, except for some reason Naruto accepted his offer. Then he proceeded to do fuck all while the bois did all the heavy lifting. Somehow this was enough to grant him a pardon and he's now allowed to roam free (under supervision of Yamato of all people), which as you can see from the embedded video he did just that, because after apparently gaining immortality and all the Jutsus in the world there's nothing much left to do but dick around town (possibly to see how long until someone realizes who he is and freaks out, WHICH NEVER HAPPENS).

Oh and in the spinoff (Boruto, which was officially the continuation but I'm staying the hell away from it and consider the main Naruto story over) he has a kid who becomes Naruto's and Sasuke's children's teammate, and from what I've heard is the cool and level-headed character of the trio (as Sasuke's daughter is an emo self-conscious hipster, and Boruto is basically Naruto 2.0).

tl;dr Orochimaru WON.

JUST

i just found out there is a TV show about Candle Cove and Creepypastas
Are they gonna do to "Interwebz culture" what they did to "nerd culture" ?

yes

>A continuation that revolves around Naruto's kid, and Sasuke's kid whose name is Salad In this case, Sarada
Naruto was already enough.

Don't remind me. That was a fucked up ending, even for shindol.

Is it true Naruto died or was that just a rumor I heard from angry naruto fans? I stopped paying attention after the first series finished up with captain planet chick and madara.

At least naruto got best girl. Ichigo got used goods stupid tits instead of best possible girl for him tatsuki.

Hinata? Does she die of a heart attack when they fuck?

Nobody fucking dies in naruto, what are you talking about.

That's it! People, the gloves are off on the ESA now. FUCK THESE PEOPLE! FUCK 5G'S, FUCK DIRTY DAN AND FUCK ALL OF THEM! BURN THEM TOGETHER WITH THE ESA TO THE GROUND COME TO E3!

In Boruto? I don't know, like you, I gave up on the series during the beginning of the time skip. The only shounen series I kept an eye on is HxH or One Piece.

No denying that.

Good thing I stopped caring for that series.

You really think Kishimoto has balls to do that?

Hinata faints or has a fucking aneurysm whenever Naruto so much as acknowledges her or a situation comes 50 yards within being lewd. If they got together, she'd die of a heart attack the moment Naruto whips his dick out.

From what I heard he's now the Hokage. The only thing that died is fan interest. Dunno what happened after that.

No problem, they can just get Orochimaru to use his jutsu and raise her back from the dead. He probably agreed only if they let him watch.

Nevermind, I checked. Click at your own risk.

I meant in the spinoff with his kid, the minicopy of him. I saw one issue, got bored and didnt bother checking again.

There are actually several extremely good vanilla doujins of those two post-wedding. I enjoyed them more than the end of the series.

Naruto was pretty good when the fights were basic and ninja skills revolved around clever uses of tools, trickery, and deception with some CQC. It was sort of halfassed "realistic" in a plausible sense. By the end of the series there's time-stopping parallel dimensions eyeball magic and people can fly and shoot ki blasts like it was DBZ. It got old instantly and was just fucking lame.

it was a joke about how nobody actually dies in naruto, at least nobody important.

Welcome to every shonen ever. Even shit like strongest disciple keichi turns into that shit, which started off pretty grounded in reality.

Long before the time skip Naruto changes from being about Ninja to being about athletic wizards. Like Japanese Harry Potter but edgier. Chakra is mana.

No! Not 'No Tim Portant

Surprising that Kishimoto killed him off, but too bad no one really cares about the spin-off nor series anymore. Maybe people would have cared, if this happened years ago.

Why is it not standard that consecutive posts by the same non-Tor ID will not bump the thread?

Pay attention.
>>>Holla Forums6919978
Read this entire thread. After you're done, are you convinced the hacker is Josh?

Well, he has been bragging about it at his site, apparently. It wouldn't surprise me. He's a spiteful little bitch who's dating a tranny.

And his son kills the final villain who has super god powers just because. and they neve go any further into the hell gate for criminal souls shit despite introducing it for setup real early on, and some of the filler in the anime sounded better than the final arc, which was rushed too.

I've thought that since the very moment it was announced Holla Forums's software was basically ripped apart.

I blame dragonball sayian arc for starting the whole "ehh, fuckit, lazers and shit and ayyliens just because" still not as bad as otoko no juku's "you saw me die but I did not die because we had a guy waiting to save me."

I think people are giving him too much credit. We had the site go down before due to ddos and other fuckery and josh can't code for shit and spergs out every time something happens to criticizes him.

Who knows Holla Forums's code well enough to rip it apart?
Who hates Jim with a passion?
Who likes soda a lot?
Who basically stopped tweeting from his main account on April 1?
Who keeps bringing up the 2ch breach from years ago?
Who keeps bitching about Jim's temper?

WE DO, WE DO

If you want Josh dead and his family ruined, go for it. We won't be your personal army.

Nice conclusions you got there.
I want a second opinion, that's all.

I think the other theory was that it was someone from Holla Forums.

I want to be a girl

Nice backtracking you got there.
You clearly don't want a second opinion, you want outrage and retaliation.

archive.is/WFK9S

I once had a dream where I was a female fairy and got tentacle raped.
It was the first dream I ever had where I was female.

Josh had access to the source code for months codding on Holla Forums something that fucking broke the site for even longer and he didn't even notice it while taking in thousands to develop a new site which didn't even work the way he wanted it to and skirted all responsibility on his shortcoming and incompetence on jim and hotwheels. He's just gloating and stroking his ego that we went down for a while.

I can't dream like that, my dreams usually involve my dad beating me or people getting mad at me for something.

its such a shame all this is scanned without awful censorship but still no one has translated half of it or updated the shitty censored versions with uncensored ones
exhentai.org/g/1034426/78622d7816/
Jitsuma does cute large ara aras

also wish someone would fucking update all the sugi G ones with the uncensored versions
exhentai.org/g/881949/057bf69f5b/

somewhere in another universe, there's fairy who had the worst sleep of her life because she had a dream where she was a fat lonely man-child.

If that's how it works, I feel bad for the wizard blacksmith who dreamed about being me last night.

I want to know who did this first.
Right now, after careful examination, it all points to Josh. I thought it was OurMine at first, because they hit several other people on the same day, but they don't have any reason to attack Holla Forums, even if they like the website and want to see it improve. Can't be Lizard Squad because that shit's ancient history by now. The most plausible perpetrator is someone with an agenda.

Josh could very well be a member of Ourmine.

At least you are not trading dreams with you alternate timeline self where your mom is still alive

I had dreams like that for a couple months after my ex died. Basically just relived the day I just went through but she was still around. It was unsettling and I always woke up sad. They stopped a long time ago, though. Now I'm just back to having nice escapist dreams where I'm a wizard living in a quiet village, selling armor I made with my elemental magic. I use earth magic to get at the ore, fire and ice magic in the forging process, and if I'm making chainmail I weld the rings together with lightning magic. It's pretty comfy.

Lucky. My dreams are usually surreal shit when not about my mom, highschool projects from the past or old pets.

Details, user?

I get surreal ones now and then. I can usually pick out why I'm dreaming about what I am. I've been watching a show about bladesmithing and I replayed Golden Sun recently, so the dream kind of makes sense with that context. There are a lot that don't make sense. The only ones I still have and don't like involve my computer dying or being infected with a supervirus.

are you the user with the /fit/ french mom who like anime?

do you have source on that? it looks pretty cute

But I'm not fat. She would be upset about being hairy though.

Oh shit I need to sleep. I'm fucking reading shit that aint even there

Not those kind. Just ordinary slice of life dreams with her in them.

No, dead mom.

I do not get mine half the time, and the other half are about stuff I see a few years later like frankestein. I had no clue about that at the age of 3, how could I have pictured his lab and the monster at that age?

Looks like: "Trying to cause World War III" needs to be added to the list of things gamergate has done
twitter.com/A_Man_In_Orange/status/850961997491560450
archive.is/4iSMb
archive.is/7qROg

That was some of the sweetest shit I've seen in months. Thank you user.

I get ones where all my organs are gone, intestines gone, everything, and I am left with a big hole in my abdomen completely hollow to a point where I can see right through it, with some blood dripping a little bit.

I see that in my dream, and I think "Gosh darn it, how did this happen". Then I make up an imaginary reason why it happened and go along with it like it's no biggie.

I had that same dream 3 times in a row, with that scenario playing out.

Maybe. Or maybe he pointed them in the "right direction" so he would have plausible deniability when shit hit the fan?

>Interesting to observe how (((they))) get mad when (((they))) feel slighted
It was Hitler or Goebbels that said that you can call the jew a liar and a cheat and it just flows off him.
You call him a jew and he recoils back in fear thinking "I have been found out".

Pretty sure it's Goebbels who said that.

Well, Trump did retweet one of us. Not to mention when GG started it served as a bridge to invade twitter and boost Breitbart into prominence, thanks in part to Milo and Allum.

Talk about butterfly effect.

It brings a smile to my face knowing that Twitter's downward spiral started because we got kicked off 4chan and they needed excuses to ban us. It's a bit of a stretch, but I guess you could say moot is partly responsible for Twitter's imminent death.

A real (ugly as fuck) Helen of Troy moment in modern times.

Pure poetry.

Wouldn't that, psychologically speaking, mean that jews are ashamed of being, well, jews?

Maybe it has something to do with being weak and whiny all the time.
Seriously when was the last time you saw an "alpha" jew?

p-please respond

That's not a real thing, you know. You can't just "become Hokage" by activating the Sharingan, or Madara would have been the Hokage and 95% of Naruto wouldn't have happened.

Yeah, but helen was supposively a babe and they were fighting to have her, we would be fighting to get rid of this one.

Jews don't get enough vitamin D, theres a reason why they're compared to vampires.

Only in fiction. And I ment all jew. The whole "cringe when called what you are" shows shame in it, just like when gays cringed when being called gay or faggots, it seemed like they were ashamed of being faggots.

True, though sex was involved behind the scenes

Alright, here is what I'm messing with. Right, now, this is a rough draft as far as the layout and the idea (Wanted to type it up first before I make it a graphic), and decided to make it two different graphics because it would be easier to sort. Also, I'm excluding games are adapted from another media. So, what do you think should be changed about it?

It could have something to do with the constant "muh oppression of the chosen people" being crammed in to jews constantly.
So when someone points out they're jewish, the instantly try to flee so they won't be "oppressed" or gassed or some shit.

Its konosuba
exhentai.org/g/1047544/e0aa47a3ce/

Looking good for a here list, but will need to have a infographic made with images of the protags at some point. And feel free to throw in ds/psp characters too as they were also pretty diverse.

Like I said, this is just testing a possible layout, so we can talk about that later. As for the DS and PSP, they're 7th gen consoles, and I'm keeping the list to 6th gen and earlier.

Right now, what I'm mostly worried about is trying to find more games to list. Internet searches on Mobygames/Infogalactic/GameFaqs, and my person library and wishlist can only allow for so much. Also, I need someone to run through the "White" ethnicity list to tell me which games would have protagonists classify as "Asian" instead of "White".

Just a reminder my board is up and full pictures should be done soonish

>>>/1428/

I will say fightan games and any game that has a build a character are cheating, the primary protag should be the one used.

even better, best girl

No CJ from GTA:SA?

And, what about the games where this no primary protagonist, or there's multiple protagonists? As d8b85b ( ) was saying, gaming doesn't really give a shit about who the player immerses themselves as, and that probably would shut a lot of people up when they realize that.

Although, I cannot think of any game prior to the seventh gen where you "Create your own character" outside of the first Final Fantasy and MMOs. But, if we do come across one, then it's up for debate.

I was focused on getting the games I have within eye's reach and GTA wasn't one of them. Also, to make the list less cluttered, I'm only counting the first releases of series (Which is why Galaxian and Ridge Racer is up there instead of Galaga and R: Racing Evolution), and making sure people know the game is part of a series by putting the word in parenthesizes.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Stay up and have fun Nocturnanons.

twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/850288812337094656

This is an old "research" paper, right? I feel like I've seen it before.

It says 2016 at the top, doesn't it?

It says the year right at the top, 2016.

Fightan games I would say are cheating because they either are diverse or all nip and they will call you out on that and say "you are not imersing in a sole protag" rpgs are the only other game and I cannot see anything for or against, but use the character building to determine wether it is multiple protags or a single protag and their sidekicks.

Only Black/White and Colosseum/Gale of Darkness have white protags. The main characters of the older games literally live in Japan while the newer ones have player customizable characters.

Colluseum's was not white, he was some sort of asian, well pokemon worlds asian.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

Colluseum was just a great game in general, they need another one like it that is closer to a traditional rpg and darker tones. my faveourite eevees are leafeon and glaceon

Wes was a fucking boss. Had best Eeveelutions with their own special side car just for them on his awesome steampunk as fuck hovercycle, smugly singlehandedly quits his old life as a bad guy to take down the entire Cipher organization and steal their Pokemon to cure of edge and nails a guarantred smoking hot in actual 2D Misty lookalike that puts her to shame visually and falls head over heels the second she first sees him after saving her getting kidnapped.

We just have to show interest and we just might get that again someday.

My resolve must always be my first shitpost.

This thing cites movies for it's abstract, and Know Your Meme for the term "flesh search engine" before it even hits two pages. However there's no citation so far, not even Wikipedia, for it's claim

Of course both LWs are brought up, if you don't plan on reading it, but I'd recommend it. It reads like a high school essay that would fail just due to the citations, much less the way critical thinking is applied.

It's funny how university papers would fail if graded in high school.
Universities/colleges are a scam, except maybe the STEM fields.

Did I miss all the laughter about Shia's latest sperg out?

They stopped being centers of education years ago, now they just day care centers for grown adults with a dash of Marxist indoctrination.

does anyone know what harmful opinion and notch are doing?

We can show interest, but nintendo does not want to be all that creative that often anymore. Splatoon was such a breath of fresh air that it was like breathing anew for the first time.

Shitposting. That's what twitter is for. Why would they NOT do that ?

They had Pikmin 2 generations ago.

That's something else.

Yeah but that was 2 generations ago, and the wiiX lineup, if it was not nintendos would have been panned as fun, but generic.

s-sauce?

They really are. I'm glad I went into trade the day I was old enough to get in. At least this mess actively admits to trying to chew its way into "gaming culture"

Trade, stem or specialty if taught by people who are acomplished in the specialty.

archive.is/Un5wN

I can't tell if this guy is a faggot or not, most of the stuff he posts seems neutral but then there's shit like this which he RTs

archive.is/0KLfv

Just because he doesn't like your eceleb milo doesn't make him an idiot.
I'll admit I don't know much about the guy, but all I've seen of him seems alright

Last one, I promise. But Jesus Christ, could you intentionally miss the goddamned point any harder?

Uhhh, what the fuck? I thought it was "but I just wanted to play video games" implying that we did not care for their shit and wanted to be left alone but they bought this conflict that they are losing to us.

There are a few pics of Vivian with any of the two. The meaning is basically the same anyway.

I'm indifferent about Milo you stupid frog, just wondering.

He seems more like one of these "EVERYONE IS DUMB BUT ME" neutrals"

"Lets just play already" does not have the whole "I just wanted to be left alone" implications, only impatience.

It uses Vice and Leigh Alexander for it's sources, attributes "scandal of the week" tv movies as a realistic deconstruction of the problems it presents, and seems to have gone to a future where every jpeg is artifacted to near illegibility. flubbing a quote so that it fits the mould they want it to is the least of this thing's problems.

Reminds me of that picture with an authors interpretation of blue curtains and an english teachers interpretation of blue curtains.

My problem with that comparison is that it's fairly innocent, and not driving an agenda. This whole thing could have just been leftypol rewriting the script to The Intimidation Game and it wouldn't have an marked difference.

Anyway it ends talking about how Vivian is being used less and less, and phasing out as GamerGate's mascot. Gildafag confirmed the author.

Public service announcement

If you see someone wearing a Kobayashi-san's Meme Dragon Kanna shirt, just fucking kill them. Take them by the river for a fishing trip where it would be a real tragedy if he somehow fell off the boat and drowned before help could arrive. Watch the sunset together and pull an Of Mice and Men on him.

JAPANESE NAMES

Can you read these names?

田中 麗子

妙子 大貫

小島 麻由美

If you answered no, you're fucking retarded. You are literally brain-dead. If you were any more brain-dead, my waifu would think your brain is fucking appetizing. No one wants you here, give yourself a motor oil enema and just end your suffering.

I wasn't being serious there, but these fucking kanji are. Japanese names are where you'll probably start your long journey of learning kanji, one that I'm still on myself.

Now then, your average Japanese name, male or female has 1-2 kanji for the first name, and 2-3 kanji for the last name. You address people by their last name, usually with some sort of honorific, when you're talking to them. You can then address each other on a first name basis after you've grown closer. This is why it's considered a gesture of kindness and friendship when someone says you can address them by their first name.

We'll start with female names since we can pretty much categorize them very easily. 99% of the time, if a name ends in 子(こ) or 美(み), it belongs to a girl. Most of the time, you'll never find a male with either of these kanji in their name. These are two very common kanji for female names.

子 means 'Child'. In Japan, names ending with this are considered feminine because when you think of a child, you think of something lovely and beautiful. You think of something you can caress and be gentle with. 美 means "Beautiful/Beauty". Maybe you've seen that kanji used in a sentence, in a word such as 美しい where it's pronounced Utsukushii. When it's in a name, it's almost always read as Mi, unless that person tells you otherwise.

田中 麗子

田(た) meaning rice field/rice paddy
中(なか) meaning middle, or center

麗(れい) meaning lovely or elegant
子(こ) meaning child

Helpful hint about the first kanji. Usually, when it comes first in a name, it's read as た. When it comes last in a name, it's usually read with the softer pronunciation だ. 金田(かなだ) is one such example. It just comes off the tongue better with the softer pronunciation if it's last.

妙子 大貫

妙(たえ) meaning exquisite, strange, or mysterious
子(こ) meaning child

大(おお) meaning Big or Great
貫(ぬき) meaning to go through, to pierce, or to persist

Taeko Onuki is a popular Japanese city pop singer that broke out in the 70's and still sings today.

小島 麻由美

小(こ) meaning small or little
島(しま・じま) meaning island

麻(ま) meaning hemp
由(ゆ) meaning reason or cause
美(み) meaning beautiful

Kojima Mayumi is another fantastic singer. Her version of Sweet Memories is fucking amazing. Now, if your brain is actually working, you probably noticed something.

That's right. Blame homonyms. Usually, 子 comes at the end of a name, so if a cute girl tells you her name is Yoko, you can assume the "ko" in the name is 子. If a girl says her last name is Kobayashi, you can assume her name is written as 小林. This because it's a common name and most of the time, it's written like this.

Sometimes, you don't always have common name patterns like this to go on, so if you're curious about how that person writes their name, you should just ask. Most people will be glad to show you.

Homonyms can indeed be a bitch here

真珠
神授
神樹

Are all read as Shinju.

Are all read as Rei

If you don't know, just ask. The next time you watch your Chinese child pornography cartoons, pay attention to the names of the characters and what kanji are being used. Over time, you'll start to be able to read their names without it being explained. I was able to call out 山田、中崎、and 寿 among others upon sight.

Don't go around reading names wrong or being unable to read them. That would make you a faggot.

Baa

`ahhh

Why the fuck do so many call me a pedophile when you spout out this kinda shit reanon
Was quite surprised of being able to read a few of those names though. Wasn't sure about tanaka. I keep confusing the kanjis for Dai and Oo though for some reason.
As always, glad to have your help with this entire thing, Reanon. I should read guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/basic more often, have taken too long of a break these days.

Because the first thing you thought of when reading that was sexual.

Moreover, haven't you read the rest of his lessons ? The previous one was about the imouto getting her manko licked off by her oniichan.

Dismiss.

Good evening faggots! Sakura Genesis is today.

ARE. YOU. HYPED!!!!!!

GET TRUCKED VAL

I won't kill them just because they're almost certainly perfectly fine with loli, which says more than enough about an anime fan, period, and definitely with anime tiddies.

Sorry, but my standards of people dropped massively from back when I hated normalfaggots and socjus retards weren't even a thing. Now I just want us all to enjoy fun things and cool things, decent stories and characters that aren't trying to be art and finally nice softcore or 18+ lewd of cute and sexy idealized fictional girls or women. The retards are to be swept aside by the latter alone and forever rendered irrelevant by uniting and working together.

I personally think learning names will be the easiest part once I have all the symbols down. Still learning structure and I hope there's no shitty punctuation that isn't ellipsis, question and exclamation. You know, the only shit that actually matters.

With jews you lose.

Uh… Shadowcat? Hello?

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences may befall to the people that you love and hold high respect.

Hatred does not bear fruit.

You ever like to imagine protagonists who go from hero to "Fuck the "innocent", they don't deserve to be saved" and go maximum edge to set an example of shit not to do?

I do it shamelessly.

The hell are all these websites they are using?

No waifu for me. And hatred isn't evil.

I don't want her bearing fruit but babies. Now I just have to wait for realistic sexbots and artificial wombs

I had a dream I moved to my comfy dream home. Don't remember the exterior, but the interior were all hardwood floors and ceilings, and my room was cozily small with a library and a fireplace next to my desk with my computer.

not curvy enough in that pic

We already have all the male losers in gaming, no need to also bring in females who can't code shit.

Everyone is below Renamon, user.

Now that you mention it, yeah it's possible. Being canny does imply being self-aware, after all.

Renamon is entry level.

I'm content, user. Not happy, but content with my existence and what I enjoy about it.

I do not need a waifu. And you can't meme me into finding her either.

archive.fo/0nAUE
Banana "It ends tonight" Hitler had his ego stroking documentary reviewed, no one liked it and further showed how in love he is with himself.
Oh and he namedrops gg.

Is there anyone else in those threads but shills?
If you think I'm the shill, just read the fucking thread, more than 70% of it is shitpost, memes and off-topics.

And you're doing the same. Otherwise, you'd be contributing shit (E.G. helping with this, like I asked for people to help with: >>12309482 A simple listing and reading). And, bringing attention to the people shitposting has resulted in even more shitposting. So, what are you trying to accomplish?

There can be only one Banana Hitler, drop it with the cute names if you can't even tell the difference.

What are the odds sex and explicit nudity might become DLC in the future?

It's the worst case scenario getting it more accepted in our games and I think it's frighteningly the most probable since it's not a focus.

Stop biting the bait, you greenhorn.

Very unlikely because it'd be seen as even worse by that crowd. They'd find it even more horrid that you'd make men pay to sexualize poor wimin. That's worse than prostitution, and thus than rape.
Moreover, if even once one of those DLCs included a gay relationship, they'd yell in everyone's faces about how horrible and unacceptable it is to make homosexuality something so unnatural it has to be purchased.
Or some shit like that. Honestly by now you can always just assume they'll find a reason to whine.

Saboteur and Killer is Dead both did that, KiD just being vaguely sexy and Saboteur putting tits behind a paywall.

I've been there for the past year and a half, I've made a shitload of digging, contributed for the six last threads. Don't tell me I'm the one being the problem when you fuckers let the situation slide to the point where those threads are barely usable, the main board has been deserted after a successful infiltration. For the past five months, three posts out of four are shitpost, and it's not because "someone pointed out there was some shilling going on".
This situation didn't happen overnight, it was a slow and steady process. Start by fucking reporting on sight anyone shitposting as soon as the thread starts, and then you may see some results.

Who gives a fuck as long as they actually make the profit they string those retards along for in the first place?

GamerGate is not a serious thing. That's part of the reason it's even succeeded. People fuck around in these threads to keep their spirits high in between actual work like emails and digging.

Publishers would love nothing more then to gut as many features from a game only to sell the later as DLC.

Exactly.

You know what? You're right I'm not helpful. Here's an idea: assume for a moment you put a signature in your message, something that shows you want to contribute to the topic in good faith, it can be something as simple as writing "GG" anywhere in your post (that's not really demanding, just "GG" anywhere). Assume I write a script that removes ALL POSTS that do not contain the "GG" signature somewhere in the body and make the script available in OP's post with the "GG" signature explanation… if suddenly the shitposting stops, or the shitposters are starting to add GG in their message even though it's completely off-topic and derailing, you'll have to admit the fucking thread is hijacked. Wouldn't that be helpful? Do we have a deal?

You are literally acting like a no fun allowed faggot. Stop it. People are always either playing games and enjoying other media to discuss along with related subjects or are creating content and discussing it as well.

In that case, should I drop all of the games that do not have a singular protagonist from the list? Because, addition to some fighting games, I also currently have a few where the protagonists role is shared amoung characters (From start to finish), or the game gives you a selection of character(s) to choose from. And, should I remove the games where the protagonist isn't shown, or leave them be?

Definitely. Just go with games that have a single one to focus on.

that's fucking stupid. decide for yourself whether a post has merit or not.

Your're biting a revoltfag tier shill bait. Just read 4b9d6d (((deal))). Within 3 posts he already outed himself as a d&c shill. Report and ignore.

The whole board is dedicated to video game, you can use any other thread to talk about video games.
The "fun" is what killed the two previous gamergate boards. Short memory much? Allowing 100 shitpost early in a thread that bumblocks after 300 posts is deliberately killing those threads with non-content.

There's a furry board, furry posts have merits on furry boards. It has nothing to do with gamergate. You have no good justification to not want shitpost to go away.

Fucking christ.

I'd like that to not be the case, but I don't have enough experience.

I thought retards like revolt were irrelevant?

Oh hi Holla Forums. I see that your D&C plan got leaked on Holla Forums, leaving you exposed and now you're taking shot at D&C attempts here on Holla Forums?

Fuck off!

Why would communists give a fuck about GamerGate?

Probably should have specified if it had been passed around before, but I'm assuming it had anyway.

Is Arthur Chu's claim to fame only because of Jeopardy? How can one be so egotistical to think that deserves some sort of Documentary?

We have these same back and forth arguing for years about this and the responses from both sides has never changed and neither have these threads. From good to shit, on-topic to shitposts, the threads fluctuate at a drop of a hat and there is barely any coherence on where it's going. It's chaotic to it's core and unstructured. I'm all for keeping things "on topic" but we go through this same routine every few months for years, someone comes in claiming the thread is "X" and goes on some shilling hunting spree, while everyone else derails themselves into trying to find the solution to a likely nonexistent problem and it leads nowhere every time. It's tiresome.

Many threads are good and on topic, other's get filled with drama or raiding from shills, other's get filled with funposting, shitposting or blogging, other threads are sometimes so slow they don't reach 700. It's like the people who constantly argue if GamerGate has been co-opted and by who, and you get every answer in the book of who is the culprit, when the answer is likely none of the above and it's just meaningless bickering trying to fix a problem that barely exists. Report posts you think are off topic and be on your way at this point, otherwise the threads will continue to fluctuate in quality as they have always done. They'll go fast when happenings happen, get derailed when derailers arrive, and everything in-between.

commies hate success

Listen up Mr. Wayne. burnouts\revolt\goon\commies do give a fuck about gamergate, but not in a good way. The previous implosions, infiltration and corruption attempt was done by the usual suspects. If you don't see why the usual suspects wants to infiltrate, divert or otherwise fuck with gg, or anything else really. I suggest you pay closer attention. I'm not going to spoonfeed you, you a big boy now.

But I'm not without some heart. So here is your final hint. Read up on the hilarity, and gain some insight.
>>>/sudo/32518

I don't see why they wouldn't it;s their board, as long as their antics don't fuck with the site or other boards.
If she does nuke it then just make another, or better yet leave.

Link to said plan?

her?

>>>Holla Forums9665120

Nope, go read the rurus and terms of h8chan board creation.
Huehuehuehue. You know this is leftardpol we're talking about.
nuclearnegro->she-clip.mp3

Last post from me, don't worry
I came with an idea that would show with a 100% accuracy when someone is deliberately trying to shitpost the board ("hur dur, I'm posting furry and it's on-topic"), and instead of being asked "what about those who are legit, but forget to put the signature?" (which is a valid concern) I'm tald "why would you stop the shitposting".
And you still think there's a no intention to prevent actual information to not be buried under furry porn and drama. Slow clap.
I'm out.

Nah, not her. Well yes it is, but >her.

Don't fall for the D&C shit by Holla Forums. They're pulling your strings.

oh ok gotcha

Can ya'll chillout? We have more important shit.

QZ is Quartz and it's the only one I recognize from those. It's a moderately known liberal rag, they had a handful hitpieces on GG

You were told what anyone else constantly revives this dead horse of a topic is told when they try to armchair other anons. Tons of shills have tried to use this tactic so obviously it's not always going to go well when you try to do it, genuine or not.

Since GamerGate and these breads in general cover a wide variety of topics and different topics all at once, defining what counts as on topic and what counts as a shitpost accurately at this point is not a worthwhile endeavor, so I have no idea what your "idea" would even accomplish or why it would even be necessary on an imageboard full of autists. Sometimes these threads are on topic, sometimes they are all politics, sometimes they are just shit, every bread you get a different thread and quality. The report button exists for a reason. Otherwise, post more on content material if you are not satisfied. I have successfully driven breads on track with incredible consistency just by contributing good info and engaging instead of merely complaining, and I'm only one user. Being paranoid of how there are shills all around you everywhere you go ruining everything is self destructive thinking, I've seen other anons go down this path and it disillusions them, all they do whenever they come here is sperg out and derail over nothing. Like what you're doing now.

By the way, what am I hearing about Marvel promoting Islamic agenda? Can anyone give me the synopsis about the matter?

Could you stop crying and derailing?

See

Read

Great, now we need some OC's to mock that. Have fun with this, fellas.

Ouch

I'm pretty sure the first one is anti-muzzie, the sharia text is in blood.

I know they almost rook arike. But for the purpose of accuracy, that's chu, not Ian "never getting those ads back" cheong.
Get the punchlines right at least.
Anyway at least the link is not benis.
Maybe he can try for the Atom in the next DC cinematic universe movie. :^)

That shit is a load of crap, btw imkampfy is from fucking Turkey.

Who the hell is this imkampfy and why aren't all IP's from turkey blocked?

8 Holla Forumss owner.

This will not end well…

The east pol empire has been taken Polstantinople must be reclaimed!

Imkampfy is the mod that took over as board owner after the old moderation was purged by Hotwheels, which he managed to avoid by going silent for a while. If there's people complaining about inconsistent moderation on Holla Forums then 95% of the time it's about him.

That explains everything

When Constantinople is retaken I hope to see that cuck hung from a street light.

Alright. Let's see what I need to know. I thought I was already plenty good at noticing and calling out bullshit.

That's why jap companies are usually okay with doujins. Companies who shut down harmless, free fan projects are shooting themselves in the foot.

IIRC LW was caught trying to worm her way into the Mastodon mod team as soon as she signed up. I would search the caps in my folder but it's fucking impossible by now, sorry. Brote probably tweeted about it.

I'm asking myself what did the old mods do to get purged while imkampfy gets away with this shit. Did he suck Jim's dick? Holla Forumsgate when?

Xe doesn't seem to have done anything after that moving stunt backfired. Honestly, that's more than I would expect of certain other BOs. Can you imagine what a spaz like imkampfy would have done if he got shot down like xe was?

Is this a furry

Shilling for mudshits is the fastest way to know retards that call other people bigots isn't worth shit.

A mere trip isn't worth linking too, but I appreciate the sentiment for that particular post.

I wanna hear what porn the creators like of it so fucking badly.

Don't be a faggot.

What is a furry?

Yes.

How is seeing just how retarded that containment board is when I already know from that pathetic filter list supposed to make me better at spotting shills?

I'd actually hoped when I first heard of a "more left leaning Holla Forums" it would just be much more liberal, but with lines drawn when it comes to obviously retarded shit like femishits, transhits or mudshits. Instead, it's the reverse spectrum of Holla Forums's boogeyman and it's possibly fucking worse.

This is why I like the GG thread its a nice mix of center left and center right all while being hilarious its what pol once was but Holla Forums skinned.

Why not just collaborate to get rid of the retard or burn it down and make a new one?

No, I'm the mom /fit/ french mom who likes anime.

We've been watching samurai jacka nd konosuba lately.

you forgot the glorious porn.

Also you guys save Marche have taste in Hentai

It's wonderful. Everyone here just feels like they have sense in every little fucking thing. I can talk about literally anything concerning life and society that bears any relation to the subject at hand.

It actually influenced me slowly becoming a better person when I just decided to get involved after a while.

They are retarded partisians, man. Any criticism of their side is an attack on them as far as they are concerned.

Real talk, are you new or did you just somehow manage to avoid all this nonsense until recently?

Also in Holla Forums's defense, they are getting raided a lot, they can't afford to be tolerant.

We've been getting raided for a very long time and we've kept our shit in order.

So whats the story. Plain girl tries to be popular, everyone encourages her to do drugs and fuck everyone to be said "popular". End up pregnated by some deadbeat and addicted to drugs, commit OD? Shit this sounds to much to some shit that happened in my HS How can this be H material? I "read" it to release stress, not for the feels

The old mods were about to kick him out for being a complete and utter faggot so he went quiet for a while so he wouldn't lose his mod powers. Considering the shitstorm that came before the old mods were removed, he probably decided it was best to wait it out. And so he could get away with it because nobody was complaining about him specifically, only about whoever was actively involved in moderation at that time. And due to the fact that Holla Forums metafaggotry is filled with retards trying to take control of the board to fit their own view, HW decided to hand over ownership to someone that was already a moderator on the board. Being the shill that he is, imkampfy convinced HW to let him take over. The old mods were very inconsistent in their moderation and on top of that they "changed moderation philosophy" to do very little about shit threads, blatant shills or raids, thus angering both Anons that wanted the board to be 100% unmoderated and Anons that throught it wasn't moderated enough with very few people actually supporting them. And even among those supporting them, most of those that did only did so because Holla Forums was simultaneously trying to shill the board.
This was long before most of the drama about Jim

I honestly wonder if it's because this thread is entirely post-college age people.

I really find Holla Forumss stormwanker shit annoying. When they leap to "da jews" for fucking everything and have no nuance that they cannot possibly conceive of a black man who didnt deserve to be killed by the cops in a select few cases and instead just parrot "he deserved to die fucking nigger".

shindoL specializes in despair boners. Not my kind of thing personally, but his fans love his shit.

I'm more of a Shiwasu no Okina and Yamatogawa kind of guy.

List a few examples

Being entry level doesn't mean it's not quality.

I got the SOTN joke. I just can't think of a witty reply that has to do with the "a miserable little pile of secrets" line.

That's going back 2 years now, man and you know as well as me there are a lot of dead niggers.
I can tell you about the one that got me to stop checking in on Holla Forums regularly though.
It was in cincinatti, black guy is rolling down his street at like 10 miles an hour. university police stop him and ask him for his license. He doesn't have it. University police say hes gonna arrest him. They don't have that authority outside of the university and black guy knows it. He starts the car, officer shoots him in the head.

A miserable little pile of fetishes.
A miserable little pile of autism.
A miserable little pile of embarrassment.

A miserable pile of yiffs.

Sup girlgulaggers

Where do you guys download your animus? I finished moving my stuff and gone through Netflix small selection already.

Which is why I just enjoy some porn and never even touch the fag shit.

Nyaa.se

nyaa.se or bakabt usually.

Recently though I found 9anime.to and have been shocked at how good it is as a streaming site. Probably the only site I would ever stream anime on.

Not sure of the case, so I can't say if the guy deserved to be shot or not, but are you sure it was university police? Because in Ohio, that term seems to refer to sworn police officers, who absolutely can arrest you off campus.

Don't recall seeing that but you do have to admit that the story you provided sounds almost too convenient. Considering how the story in Ferghuson was intentionally warped with shit like "Hands up, don't shoot", it is pretty much expected that people woudln't instantly believe a story that sounds that incredibly absurd.

Thanks. I'll take a look. I'm not too fond on streaming since my living room is far from my office and it is wireless only for now.

Sindoll also does furry shit (Which I've yet to find a depressing one for, but, then again, they're all one-offs).

watchcartoononline.io has had my service over the past number of years, but I mostly use them for watching cartoons these days.

Found it. Sam Debuse was the name of the victim. There's full footage of it from the cop. Judge for yourself. Unlike the cases like ferguson and shit where the cop didn't do anything wrong and weren't convicted this guy was convicted for murder I think.

That's a virus site you fucking moron.

The real one is .se and has been down for days.

lol

That scary cyberpunk music over shitposing autists

I think all the French are talking about in the closed chats is their cheese and wine, if you know what I mean. The agression is just a front.

I'm going to assume his talking about this site and reddit, how the fuck are either of those "closed" you don't even need to register here.

Speaking of that,
APPABENIS!

Okay I can agree that nog was killed unjustly, but its hard for people to feel anything, since everyone that been around "Chocolate Cities" knows niggers are worth less than dog shit and contribute just as much to society. Also after all the BLM and Travon and Ferguson bullshit and lies, people really don't care anymore. Niggers cry Wolf for everything, so they have no one to blame but themselves that no one gives a shit anymore.

Remember what I said before. Games with no clear protag, a protag with no ethnicity, or no protag at all (Tetris for example), should get their own category that shows how much vidya doesn't give a shit. Or you could just autistically break down fighting game character lists for the purpose of building that percentage list I was talking about for harder proof.

He was on the wrong place at the wrong time, why the fuck do you resist instead of complying to avoid getting killed, hard to symphatize when the entire media jumps on the "Dindunuffin!" train and shit on Cops, while being eerily silent when two churches were bombed by mudslimes

I think I'll just make that a whole other infographic where it lists games with a central protagonist, multiple protagonists, and no protagonist.

The officer was indicted and he has a re-trial planned for May 2017. The clip where shit actually happens is very short and the camera shakes too much at the moment to see what is going on but what I saw from it is that the officer lost balance while drawing his gun after the suspect started accelerating while holding his arm. And so when he pulled the trigger, it was pointed at the suspect's head.

Slight resistance is expected but trying to accelerate is fucking retarded, especially after being caught driving without a license. But in this case, I am going to have to say that the officer was not handling the situation properly.

that show had a lot of propaganda and lies in it, but also a lot of funny scenes

How so? I loved the part with Riley was crossdressing because some rapper said it was stylish. You know how niggers don't think and just imitated higher monkeys in fashion.

Makes me wish he had this guy to stop him instead of the guard.

Nice show animated by the nips, because the creator is a blackeeaboo, has some concrete criticism, but like most "Prominent Black Individuals" that lean on the Left, he has no idea how to fucking fix the problem that has plague them for generations, the rest either more gibsmedat or the Police and Government to cut the blacks more slack and be given more social welfare. And sadly, Race and Culture fucking matters and retards who say otherwise need to fuck off.

I remember me and my brother roaring with laughter the first time we saw that scene.

And if Riley doesn't nail Tom's daughter when they get older, I'm calling bullshit.

*Huey

I fucking confused them somehow.

thread

Where the fuck did that newline come from?

Nigga, go to kissanime.ru

Hes a free man of the land and sheeeeit

Post an example. I know Huey is often shown as the voice of reason, but his level of being full revolutionary isn't really shown as his most logical reaction to a given situation.

Those free man of the land videos are gold. I laugh my ass off every time.

Imkampfy is not the BO, that is Heil. Heil doesn't really seem to care anymore about anything though. Jim pretty much banned his ass and now he just passively does a bare minimum.

God damned it feels nice to just be allowed to talk about things. Btw Trump's policies on war means the MSM won't be given an heads up by the military when they take action so don't count on MSM reports like with Obongo for the war in Syria

My favourite one is a court case where the defendant pleaded that he is present but his person is not. In other words, he was representing himself while at the same time claiming he isn't there.

Got a kek outta me.
Fantastic.

That's when you blast this on every available audio device you have

Oh god not again.

From 1 to diamonds, what does this voice do to you?

Here's your (you)

Stop advertising your shit here appabend.

Spot the fag then

I can't make the decision, I need a slight bit of context on the character itself.

Shy university girl who works part time in a bookstore.

Awesome!
Fuck…

She tries her best to stop being shy once she become an Idol.

Cute girls reading magazines make my dick diamond, user. I don't need a soft voice or even any characterization.
Don't ask me why

it is happening again

That girls in question is the closer to Danielle you will ever be.

I'm still trying to see who is the closer to the other tans.

Well, I guess I'm sold.

I'm still waiting for an idolmaster character that sings like an 80's Japanese pop idol instead of shitty modern japanese idols.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pray god that Tomoe get's voiced this elections, she is a 13 years old yakuza princess attracted to Enka songs from the 80's japan.

>Ending 5 is IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Pretty sure they're actually talking about Discord judging by screenshots.

i got reminded of that VN where theres a foreign girl (probably american) and she speaks a super broken japanese, even in her intro
i hate you people

So this is why people like idolshit.

It depends certainly, certain idols have charms that attract people, the librarian kind is one, there is also the cakes one, the two oldest idols in game are both 31 years old, there is a mangaka one, there are plenty.

I recognize those tits.

Well whatever it is, how comes people who play games are such decent people? Even the cucked places like Reddit started to see that something fishy was going on back then when gg started and all the default subs started to censor certain topics.

It's like freedom of speech and fun are feminism killers.

Why would anyone wanna fuck rumiko takahashi or any other fujoshi dyke
I mean I love her work and the gal but shit why would ANYONE wanna see her dancing in skimpy clothes on a stage

I can't understand a word this gook cunt is saying

Out of all the jap singers, I'll be most sad when Mayumi Kojima kicks the bucket.

No when the mangaka girl in question is 20 years old Val, look at her, she introduce herself saying that she is not cute enough to be an Idol

Pretty much. Heck, I'd warrant playing games a lot is a BIG armor against stupidity in many cases, as it teaches you to portray people who aren't you; and it's an obvious and direct solution to fixing one's idiocy and close-mindedness, to find yourself in the shoes of other people.
Being constantly reminded that there is a world beyond yourself is the direct road towards individual growth; and video games are the very definition of "living someone else's life".

Koume is best idol, anyone else is shit

Well since you didn't get trucked yet Val, can you confirm what this user said?

Nice. Some good tunes in the bread is always welcomed.
WeW
e
W

Anyhow, the last 2 breads got some good solid start, maybe that and pic related is why some people's anuses got tickled. It's a sunday afternoon, there's still some time to squeeze in something productive in the bread. I think I'll start with a fairly simple but needed step in the ESA redpill construction. The page 1 intro, what who and where basic info. Please see first points in rough roadmap mentioned here.
-intro on what the ESA is, use info from ESA own material. Highlight that the org is primarily for publishers.

wip text start:
source: theesa.com/about-esa/overview/

WHAT IS THE ESA:

WHAT DOES THE ESA DO:

WHO ARE THE MEMBERS OF THE ESA:
use current pic \ info from theesa.com/about-esa/members/

And so you will eventually one day

Dug through my folder & I found this goodie. This will trigger a lot of printfags I bet :^)

Don't even fucking say that. She's still young

The only good thing about Koume is that she's friends with Shouko.

Okay I'd fuck that in a heartbeat. But that's not a real mangaka then. She hasn't fallen into the depths of the female illustrator.
She weirdly looks pretty much just like my female illustrator friend, except supposedly not lesbian

No, we talk about that IRL instead. Behind closed chats we discuss much more important things, like politics and hot women.

She may be young, but she's 19 years older than me and she smokes occasionally. I'm gonna out live her and I'm not gonna like it.

She's lovely

Isn't it important to have a When question? E.G.

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK!

But I'm 18

Yes, I'm just getting the ball rolling. That and shaking off the sunday haze.
To be added are:
-The Where, for the most part iirc it's decided that this is going to be american branch\ focused.
-The Who Is, well the top cheeses of the thing. Gallagher, Huey, PR and Legal top personnell iirc.

The How and Why, not quite applicable or maybe I need my memory jogged on that one. But can be combined with the other W's if it ties in.

Anything else I'm missing in the very rough stage.

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK!

I'm working on some TD stuff that'll make Holla Forums happy and also on the shilling and slowness of Holla Forums lately I'm a bit worried on how slow things have been lately I hope we recover soon and the goons are using our weakness post hack to kill Holla Forums.

Shit. Where do I get cartoons now? I'm not sure if kisscartoon.io is fake mirror site.

Right, Washington DC.
Wouldn't it also be important to list Doug Lowenstein & Gail Markels? Since Lowenstein established the ESA & Markels played a huge role in creating the ESRB (Which thinking about it now, nobody brings her or the ESA up when there's videos or articles talking about the ESRB's formation. There's no "Markels played a huge role in creating the rating system just like the MPAA's." or "The ESA established the ESRB in 1994.")

HOL UP
Did this doggo really die?

Months ago, user.

I could always use more monty python webms

Died on the day of Trump's inauguration.

It is your right as a man to have more Monty Python webms! And we will fight for your right brother, or sister.

Gee…

Aight, so for Where = Washington DC.

Yes, I think so. A bit of history is important and might fit the How part. It's not 100% analogous but it's close enough.

So conntinuing with the rough draft of text:

WHAT IS THE ESA:

WHERE IS THE ESA LOCATED:

WHEN WAS THE ESA FORMED AND BY WHO:
(rough wip text placeholder because I still need some warming up here)
The following text but in the form of statement. Also ties into the
WHAT DOES THE ESA DO part
(Which thinking about it now, nobody brings her or the ESA up when there's videos or articles talking about the ESRB's formation. There's no "Markels played a huge role in creating the rating system just like the MPAA's." or "The ESA established the ESRB in 1994.")

WHO IS THE ESA:
Gallagher, Huey etc.

WHAT DOES THE ESA DO (ties into above revision):

pic related

Did a quick skim on the Gaming Historian's video on the ESRB, I found pic related to be helpful since he's the chairman & provides digging opportunities. The IDSA is mentioned, but he acts like the ESRB is an independent body & doesn't bring up Markel's role in creating the system.

i cant describe why i watch it beside its very comfy. and it has nice humor too.

*The IDSA is mentioned, but the Gaming Historian acts like the ESRB is an independent body & doesn't bring up Markel's role in creating the system.

Well sheeeit, that was an organizational mess. Let's see if I can arrange that better than a drunk lemur.
Rough draft take 3.

WHAT IS THE ESA:
WHEN WAS THE ESA FORMED:
WHO IS THE ESA:
WHAT DOES THE ESA DO:

Huh. And I thought this was going to be just an easy basic info text collection. What is the story here with Markel not being mentioned.

According to her Linkedin below, she has "Development of Industry Self-Regulatory and Certification Systems" as part of her specialty.
linkedin.com/in/gail-markels-70209a7
The other article I found her in also mentions her role in the ESRB & MPAA
archive.fo/IPJUs

Alright then, for now to me at least that might just be an honest oversight on the Gaming Historian part.

I doubt Markel is making up her part and past work in the ESA, considering the ESA can likely sue quite fast if anyone was falsely claiming they did such and such for them. Especially on something that fairly yuge.

god damn freaking lefties, they try to paint us as the alt right. And the idiots on reddit just jump on the train. Instead of saying they are not alt right, they try to defend them.

Understood. With Jack Heistand…his site is just like the Space Jam website, in which that it's still up even though it should've been dead long ago!
ten.net/199706/html/ten_home.html
archive.fo/ppmBR

fuck, they made 6 episodes just about Candle Cove.
I heard they are making another season about "No-end house"
Shit, they are gonna milk creepypastas for decades

Are they just gonna go through all the creepypastas? I have to admit, I'd be interested in one about the Goatman. Changelings can be super creepy if done right.

Not a chance.

Heh, you know he actually kinda sounds not completely cancerous, at least just from that blurb. A BA in music, that's definitely different than most. Then again I used to know a college admin\program dean who was originally a rock style musician. And maybe I got a soft spot for some of those titles listed in the TEN site.
Sheeeit, even Dark Sun.
But enough nostalgiafagging.

What do you have in mind with Heinstand, mention him along with the others like Lowenstein on the brief history pre ESA, IDSA part?

Essentially, yes.

Has anybody actually seen this Candle Cove show? I might check it out.

its called "Channel Zero" i think its from Syfy

This GTA:SA hot coffee stuff really got out of hand, so many articles of it. Gail Markels is mentioned in them.
When games get gory [February 22, 2005]
archive.fo/DYRit
Now here's a good OC line to use!
Why should a James Bond video game be treated any differently than the book or movie it's based on?

I know that a lot of us are oldschool gamers. We have some young'uns, but I'd bet a nickel that a big part of loud, early #GG were gamers who are old enough to have lived the glory days..

Thanks. Apparently it's been renewed for a 3rd and 4th season, though no indication what those will adapt. I don't know how they'll stretch No-End House to 6 episodes for season 2.

Also I did some snooping around last night on the usual suspects. It seems at least some of them think Nackt was responsible for the hack.

If anyone recalls she disappeared off Twitter a couple weeks ago, claiming her "hacking group" was going underground for some reason. Also, the alleged hacker talking to codemoney alluded to being female.

And she absolutely hated Holla Forums and Jim. She wanted people to migrate to Endchan, remember?

Not sure if I believe it personally, but there's some circumstantial evidence.

Really good find here. Especially since it's from a former ESA bigwig. This is the type of question and quote that can be asked that also carries an implication of "ESA, you weren't always a yuge faggot with drinking and serving the political correctness koolaid, it's not too late to return."

It keeps happening

Now let's say your sister introduces you to her stupid, slutty elementary school friends and all of them have the same name but different ways of writing it. Highly improbably situation, but having a sibling who actually loves you is also improbably, you dirty bitch. So all of her friends have a sleepover at your house, your parents are gone, so you have to take care of all these loud, admittedly nice smelling, little girls and they're all half naked, gossiping about stupid girl shit.

Next thing you know, you're getting a double blowjob from two of them while another kisses you while another eats out the one kissing you, while another eats out the one eating out the one kissing you from behind. After your highly illegal crimes, they tell you their names, leaving you more mind broken than JFK on a Friday drive through town. The only way you manage to survive the mental anguish of what you've just done is to think about the kanji those little girls probably use for their names.

洋子

楊子

暢子

曜子

陽子

What do all of these names have in common? They end in the kanji for child sure, but there's something else. They're all read as Yoko. Take note of those kanji, my children. The kanji for Ocean in the first Yoko and the kanji for Sunny/Sunshine in the last, as well as the Weekday kanji in the second to last are probably the most important here, because you'll see these both in names and in plenty of common words.

海洋(かいよう) meaning Ocean. Some people just use the first kanji 海 when referring to the ocean, which is read as Umi by itself. Depending on how you use 海洋, it can also be used as an adjective to describe things that are marine, or from the ocean. For instance, 海洋生物 (Kaiyou Seibutsu) means marine life.

The weekday kanji is used consistently for every kanji representing the days of the week. Don't worry, Japs use our Roman calendar for weekdays, so you just need to correspond the kanji to the day.

日曜日(にちようび) Literally written as "Sun Day". Sunday

月曜日(げつようび) Written as Moon Day. Monday. Remember to read 月 as getsu and not tsuki when its compounded with other kanji like this

火曜日(かようび) Written as Fire Day. Tuesday

水曜日(すいようび) Written as Water Day. Wednesday

木曜日() Written as Wood Day. Thursday

金曜日(きにょうび) Written as Golden Day (Because Friday is rad as fuck). Friday

土曜日(どようび) Written as Earth Day. Saturday

The sunshine kanji is used here 陽光, also read as Yoko. It's also used in other words like 陽性(ようせい) meaning Positivity. By extension, 月光(げっこう) means Moonlight. 光, read as Hikari by itself, is the kanji for light. Always remember to read the onyomi reading when kanji are compounded.

Some of these kanji are taught in 1st Grade in Japan. You can study a full list of 1st Grade kanji here, with details and example sentences.

japaneseverbconjugator.com/KanjiBrowser.asp?txtSearch=1&criteria=Grade

It includes kanji for numbers, colors, directions (up, down, top, bottom, left, right) body parts, elements, and other stuff.

あなたは日本語を学びません勉強しませんでしたら! あなたの学業とワイフのために、がんばってね!

And don't worry, your little sister's Pussy Hypnotism makes you forget all about your crimes so you don't report it to the police out of guilt and get yourself arrested. Whose dick is she gonna suck if you get locked in the can? Your dad's? Fuck that. She wants that sweet お兄ちゃんちんちん.

Fucking hell. Maybe this one then.

Hush your trips, you manko.

Also, it turns out that the IDSA isn't the first organization before it became the ESA, they had another name, the Interactive Entertainment Industry Rating System Committee (IEIRSC)
IDSA TO OVERSEE VIDEO GAME RATINGS
archive.fo/GDRZt

American?

Yeah. I thought I gave it away.

Did you guys notice the boards have all pretty well recovered their users now?

Holla Forums seems to have developed some resilience, and I'm damned glad for it.

Just spent the past few hours working on the three of these, but I still have a long ways to go. For those not around last night, I'm building a text list before I plan on turning it into an infographic.

Also, I really need someone to go through the ethnicity sheet and verify that the games are in the proper columns.

We still seem to be 1k short, not that it's really noticeable.

Hmm, maybe just put something quick and simple ie:
IDSA (formerly the Interactive Entertainment Industry Rating System Committee).
A brief history is important for context and grounding, but since the focus is mostly the ESA at some point the redpill points has to move on to present day present time. Should the reader wish to explore further maybe leave an archive link.

Now only if the memory leak could be fixed

How many of that 1k are actual user counts I wonder.

Sounds good.

So far not seeing any problems…
But where's Jazz Jackrabbit & Unreal?!

Did anyone ever follow up on this?

There's already a wiki on it:
archive.is/mkyX7

Haven't quite gotten to them yet. Want to get through games I, at least, have some knowledge about first, and then go through all the ones I don't have on my radar. Also, I'm considering to not even include games unless they've gotten a console release because of…how much shit I have to go through.

And, this is just going through the physical games I own, and the Dreamcast, Saturn, and Sega CD games sitting on my wishlist. I haven't even gone through and entire system's library yet.

Don't forget to be sure of whether Jap games have Nip characters or not. While many games may take place in western, fantasy, or western fantasy settings, lots of people tend to assume the characters are white, because "Anything that isn't a shade of brown is white."

They're turning the fricking frogs gay

An user is working on an ethnicity and gender representation chart right now. It's sort of related, as whatever lies they fill Wikipedia with can be BTFO with it when it's done.

OK then, Blinx, Gex, & Banjo-Kazooie?
Damn, 90s & early 2000s had lots of animal protags

Btw, remember back then when the AVGN wasn't a thing on Youtube and neither the whole Youtuber thing?

The founder of Youtube said back then that they needed a "Less Swary" Angry Nintendo Nerd to promote on Youtube.

Even back then, they were into the whole "be nice for our advertisers", despite how successful not being "nice" was and how much people don't really care about it.

UT was fun back then, but today UT4 is developed by idiots and also played by idiots.

Unfortunately, I can't be for some of these games (Because I haven't played some of the fucking things), and why I was asking for people to double check and correct me. And, even then, whether some characters are Nip or white is up for debate.

I wouldn't mind seeing this frog be gay.

I want gilda in that costume

Pure coincidence :^)

Don't let you dreams be dreams.

C'mon, you know deep inside you'd love to see it cosplaying as her

Got you covered oniifam.

Never got into Unreal myself.

Though I did spend a lot of time on Quake 3 Arena on the Dreamcast. Even had the DC keyboard and mouse for it.

The 1990s "arena shooter" genre was never my super favorite, just okay. Back then I was the world's biggest JRPGfag with a side of first person shooters like Perfect Dark.

God, could you imagine if KB+M for consoles actually took off? What excuse would be left for not including crossplay?

That's not funny, what did Gilda do to you!

>archive.is/mkyX7
>itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Videogame_Rating_Systems#IDSA.2FESRB_System
Aight, there you go then. Something as simple as an asterisk on the pre IDSA parts
*for further information on subject x please see the link dot com

UT is very exhausting and hard game, that's why I loved it. Seriously, it will hurt your fingers hard if you play it for a long time.

that's pretty good-ocelot.mp4

Yes it is, you purple potato.

I'm not your LARP girlfriend you meanie

That game had so much potential, but the battle spaen rate was a tad too high.

Looking good

Why live?

Then stop talking like one. Or just stop talking, go eat a purple yam for a while, maybe it will get some necessary sugars into your brain.

What do you win by acting like this

If only the fuckers making listicles like "Top X Worst Character Designs" could see what their impact would be.
I don't remember playing a Blinx demo but still feeling like I would have liked it if I tried.

It was high 6 low 7 game in my opinion. It got fucking hard later, fuck that last boss.

Blinx 1 was a puzzle platformer, and 2 was more of a puzzle stealth game eith platforming and an awesome arena mode. It was fun.

introductory basic info on ESA rough draft take 4.

WHAT IS THE ESA:

WHEN WAS THE ESA FORMED:

HOW WAS IT FORMED:
archive.is/mkyX7

WHO IS THE ESA:

WHAT DOES THE ESA DO:

A reduction in gildafagging hopefully. A tiny amount is tolerable. Anymore than that it quickly becomes cancer.

You're feeding them user.

Looking through the 2015 pdf of the ESA annual report for their design styles.
Typeface is nearly all sans serif. Their ESA logo is flat color style. Italics typeface used for caption text underneath pics.

True enough, you're right heil dubs.

gildafags aren't people

Billy me, I feel so stupid

I had wanted a game like Sigma Star Saga for a long time. A game that blends two different genres using different engines instead of trying to cram everything together.

Let me tell you about my ultimate fantasy game.

An MMORPG, not unlike Final Fantasy XI or vanilla WoW. Big world, multiple continents, slow levelling with a very high difficulty. No hand-holding or quest marker bullshit. The setting is pseudo-steampunk, about like FF7 or FF8's level of tech.

You're six hundred hours into the game and you unlock a zone that consists of an ancient spaceport once used by an extinct civilization. In this port you can undertake a quest whereby collecting rare, expensive farmed materials and crafting, you can actually construct a spaceship. Another 300 hours later your ship is completed and you can olaunch it from the spaceport zone.

Once into space the game engine switches to something like EVE Online. Totally open to exploration and you can micromanage your ship and its actions. You set out into the stars to explore and farm rare materials from asteroids, but can come and go from your home planet as long as you have fuel, and the end of the game and other quests are still waiting for you back home.

One day you come across another spaceship at the edge of your explored zone, but its hostile! You have an EVE-style space battle but suddenly, chat text appears. Its the other pilot hailing you! You parley and he gives you the coordinates of his home planet in exchange for yours! You both set off to visit each other's world.

When you find your friend's planet after several days of cruising, you can see that it looks totally different than yours did. You are prompted whether to land on that world's spaceport or not, and when you do you discover that it's the same MMORPG game that you were playing at the start, but a different server! And the geography, items, characters, quests, and storyline are all different and just as complex. Materials rare on your own world can be bought from NPC stores here, but the currency is different! You'll have to engage in the player economy, and there are another 900 hours of gameplay on this world to clear its story and quests.

Not imagine the game is like a typical MMORPG with 15 or 20 servers. Each one just as big and all different, with open world space travel in between, space-based quests and a hidden, massive, overarching storyline that ties all these worlds and the space between them together.

Oh, and the final storyline on each world requires some item that can only be acquired on a different world to clear it. There are even massive space-raids in the true late-game, where fleets from different worlds fight space-based megabosses or enemy alien fleets and shit.

Eleven billion hours of gameplay.

How about I pat your head, you fucking faggot.

Sigma star is a great experimental game and gid teir waifus, but the spaceship segments occur too frequently is all.

Noone does that to me!

I agree there. And everyone knows that Psyme best girl.

We sure a lot of them aren't shills? Shills have been off the charts lately everywhere.

Going to tie you down and fucking rape you, you faggot bitch, you'll learn how to center properly when I turn YOUR center hole into a cavern.

MMORPGs aren't possible anymore. They are overrun by Reddit or goons days after they go online. If not, the rampant stupidity you can attribute to social medias is replicated inside the game. The golden age of online gaming is long gone.

I just did.

Go on.
Do you have that in offline singleplayer version.

Nobody does that to me, please no!

That hurts!

hellopolice.jpg

The producer of the Star Ocean series not including the new shit one and Valkyrie Profile is making a VR MMO.

You will take your head patting and hand holding and you will fucking like it you little bitch.

I wouldn't say that user. FFXIV had a pretty good community.

One thing missing from most modern MMOs is player shaming. This is because of "dungeon finder" systems that got popularized by WoW. Back on FFXI you were single-server, so everybody in the different levels of the game eventually got to know everybody else, and if you developed a reputation as a shithead it would halt your game progression because nobody would invite you to parties or kick you from them. With player shaming being a thing (i.e. each server is one world to itself) the community would naturally keep a pretty high standard.

H-Here's fresh OC…

It could be fun, it's Nipponese. I want to virtually teabag people and look up female avatars' skirts.

What is this, 2004? God I wish Bond games came back.

GET BACK TO THE PAST JACK

Never seen an episode of this show

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: Glasses Makes Beauties Edition

I bought a patch for my hat from Weapons Grade Waifus for $10.

Not sure about the others but I swear I don't get turned on just by being bullied.

Iz gud, I'd play with more of the quote since the james bond part is just the example. But the real meat is the first part imo.

"Every new medium has to fight to be to be protected," she said. "We're just asking for consistency. Why should a James Bond video game be treated any differently than the book or movie it's based on?"

Also the ESA's consistency part is what a large part of this whole redpill points is all about.

Is /a/ getting flooded with check'em derails or something?

fuck off reddit

I was really excited when my friend told me The Secret World was going to relaunch.
I thought we could all play together since it was going to be free to play, but then I saw what he meant when he said they were trying to make it more action oriented. It's that shitty targeting system where you have a reticle to aim with but it's functionally identical to tab targeting. And elemental magic works off of a shitty temperature bar now where if you cast lightning/fire spells you overheat until you cast ice spells to cool down. They're going to dumb everything down, remove how many hotbar slots you have, and even dumb down the super cool research quests for console kids.

It really sucks because The Secret World was never really good, but it was pretty neat. Every weapon skill between the branches was pretty much the same, did the same damage with maybe a different effect. But the neat thing was being able to mix and match passive abilities regardless of what weapon they belonged to. Like you could take skills from the shotgun, elemental magic, and chaos magic trees to make your sledgehammer skills deal extra damage when you cripple people (the focus of hammers) and get double damage with their critical hit skill.
And the setting being modern times horror was really fun. You could hang out in London to shop for new outfits before going out to help Steven King clear the drowning dead out from the coastline or investigate what happened to a level 5 spirit that broke out of containment.

Look, I'm just saying read the room. There is a lot of shilling by lowcount post with stale bait in this bread edition early to midpost count for some reason, possibly a spillover from leftardpol's ongoing self nuking albeit hilarious shitfest. Maybe the very good work done with oc in the past 2 breads triggered some goon\revolt's anuses.
Help a nigga out. You can contribute even by just lurking, or reporting obvious d&c shills.

No, our /a/ is just being moderated by retards.

rabbit rabbit rabbit shouldn't be doing lewd things

Tewi, I know what an erection is!

Remaking it now…

Guys, I'm really chuffed that Sergio won the masters. Dude deserved to win a major after so many years.

Haven't read or seen any golf stuff for years, but kudos to him, only took him like 18 years to recover from that shitty performance.

Here it is!

Naisu. Saved.

Mah nigga.

why isn't bestiality against the rules?

Wokieleaks is pretty retarded in that he will justify liberals doing things but gets mad if conservatives do it. He is a faggot.

Saved that to my local machine, and looking at the 2015 ESA pdf for their design styling. Got a slower than I liked start on the intro 1 page, feels like I have a mental hangover this sunday.

Before I forget, doesn't have to be right now. But do you remember which annual report or newsletter that the ESA mentioned that upcoming vidya documentary featuring celebs celebs celebs! I think tom arnold was mentioned in it for some reason. I think I want to see how I can combine that with the washed up celeb mugshot + gallagher movie senpai quote oc.

Yea getting that feeling from his timeline.

google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how to raise a boy right

our /a/ is run by a tumblr mudslime

Good morning, motherfuckers!

WEW
archive.is/6qKzQ

google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how to raise a girl right
No bias, don't worry

That's Bob Sapp, you ignoramus. Japs have accepted him, and so should you. :^)

Where the fuck did you find this, reddit?

Nuclear Negro

Noted. I just wanted to have fun in the color thread.

WHAAAAAAAT?!

This got me thinking: are there global ratings systems for other entertainment mediums, and are the ESA trying to make their rating system apply to mediums besides video games? I tried looking up global ratings systems for movies, but only got ratings systems on a country basis.

Smegmaking?

our /a/ is no fun and it has a large endchan overlap

IARC is the ESA's project for that, if I understand it correctly.
globalratings.com/
Likely not movies, but I do wonder if in the future how will they stretch that definition of apps.
Seems to always go back to the question of control.

Next time read before posting, fags

Far as I'm aware, there's no global equivalent of the MPAA or RIAA.
That's the vibe I'm getting, but I'm not 100% sure onto that. What I am certain of is them wanting to use games as employee training videos, education, non-vidya bullshit, etc.

Holy shit
archive.is/9ZWtU

LOL.

Where does he link this, because why would he link a parody/satire writer? And if you fags fell for it, read the articles the writer did and it's twitter account, pretty much disappeared.
thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/page/5/
twitter.com/AnneGusTC

youtu.be/lHw1w4zRsaQ

he retweeted this;
twitter.com/victorymonk/status/851228849295708161
I'm well aware it's a satire article, the problem is boys get a satire article demonizing them while girls get a legit article.

Put more context on your post next time and the rest of you fags, remember.

Shit.

b-b-b-but muh feminist religion

WTF I love Iran now.

I love hearing this from muslim feminist in the West. I been to Sand Nigger Central and women have no rights. The only right they have is to be a cock sleeve, if their father/brother/husband permite it.

The doublethink is frightening. They act like western women are forced to dress like prostitutes and take their husband's name but muslim women are free to dress how they want and choose to wear shower curtains.

muslim women are the elves of the real world

If you're that user who went to Arrakis for work. And you tell them how things go down in the Kingdom. I can safely bet a dollar that if you tell any western islam apologist what you saw, you'll get something like the following.

Found the ESRB's old background from their site.

At least Andromeda and Saturnz Barz are great.

Mit be good for OC design!

archive.is/FefSw

Are you serious?

You deserve headpats

Maybe it's the color scheme combo. But it almost looks like a nursery wallpaper. I wonder how it looks with the 'the industry is mature' oc. :^)

I liked demon days album and that's about it.

Why though? It's a dick move, and you're giving people and incurable disease. It's domestic biological war.

This is a new level of pozzed. I'm a Canadian and we had a guy who was spreading HIV to women without telling them, years ago. There was a serious discussion about giving him dangerous offender status, which is usually reserved for violent, irredeemable serial killers like Robert Pickton and Paul Bernardo. speaking of Bernardo, I will never NOT be mad that his wife got a free pass for helping rape and murder pre-teen girls because she deployed the pussy pass

You can listen to yourself. Ascension also whined about "muh obama" while also having shit about how easy it is to get a gun.
youtube.com/watch?v=IyoCwPk2qT0
Keep in mind that I'm not against songs that have political opinions that differ than mind, though. I'm a big fan of Rage Against the Machine despite their songs being blatant commie propaganda.

Hmm, that for the background, the industry is mature quote oc on left, with that gdc indie award spaz guy chanting 'fuck trump fuck pence' holding a plushie?

Ah fuck scratch that never mind, I was mixing up esrb and esa directly.

Entire Industry is babies

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

What did you expect about the Anti-Harambe Cartoon Band? besides, the guys behind Gorillaz were always kinda a bunch of faggots, think they also condemned xenophobia shit, believes the Russia bullshit, and hated Brexit

azlyrics.com/lyrics/gorillaz/letmeout.html
azlyrics.com/lyrics/gorillaz/ascension.html

It's been known for some time now, and this just came out
archive.is/IuIIe
You gotta wonder, where the fuck were these elitist pricks for the last 8 fucking years? but don't worry, they'll just make more excuses and propaganda like movies, TV shows, songs and other shit to Magical King Negro so his legacy isn't tarnished.

Is it time to gaypost to 700 again?

P-Please don't make that a running gag, my head is not for pats.

I really enjoy just about all of their albums save for most of The Fall. Their newest album isn't the grand comeback that it seemed like they pushed, a lot of the tracks are hit-and-miss and seem to mostly be about "muh trump's a bigot".

Aren't they britbongs also? Regardless, they really didn't need to push the "muh Trump" to appease the liberals anyways since their fanbase is pretty large.

They really should have died after Plastic Beach like they were supposed to. Now Albarn is claiming that he has three cds of "unreleased" songs like he's digging them out of some vault.

But your boipuss is for TEARING IN HALF

I'm not Gookanon!

I think the biggest mistake they've been making is that they went with whole "we're subverting the musical industry by sounding different", however with Plastic Beach and The Fall they went with that so hard that most of the tracks just ended up sounding like garbage.

It's kinda like when Obama said he was going to be really proactive getting marajuana legalized when he left office, even though he was the head honcho for 8 years.
The best time to make a show of taking a stand is when you know that you can't affect things either way. If things turn out great, hey, you're a hero maybe. If things turn out poorly it's not your fault, there was nothing you could do, it's because the 1% is more interested in profit than human rights or whatever.

Damon Albarn was always a faggot

Those grand comebacks are rarely successful in, sheeeit a lot of media and circumstances from what I can see. Some exceptions obviously, but for the most part grand comebacks are always overhyped and falls flat.

HELLO, POLICE.jpg

British Bullshit Channel? I'm afraid I don't get this meme.

God damn it Holla Forums, stop being right most of the time

Anyone working for a record lable or hollyjew are the 1%

BIG
BLACK
COCKS

I WANT A HUNG BLACK DADDY BF

Bashing Trump and the Right is what these musical kikes do that is pretty much safe, look at the faggot band member's twitter, "Islam dindunuffin! much globalism where the working class natives are getting shit on by cheap mudslime labor! Russia hacked the Brexit and the US elections!"

Fuck the system and the downward steep of decline of the West, we need another World War, and Obama apologists and those who mythologize him need to fuck off.

Yup, really wish he gets culturally enriched in the near future.

Doesn't matter mr dubs.

Everyone has a dream, mine is to rape an user, it HAS to be an user, it HAS to be someone that's posted here and at one point or another has read my posts, or just this one in particular.

I won't be gentle but its just one night so its fine.

MY BREAD IS BAKED WITH NUCLEAR DUB DUBS

Go away, Gaysuragi!

No argument on that. There were a few good songs on Plastic Beach, but the rest were completely forgettable, or incomprehensibly bad. The intro with Snoop Dog honestly sounds like it was included as a joke.

Time for comfy post-bread music.

Snoop still has one of the smoothest delivery, but post Trump he pretty much went into full retard mode.

Listening to some 60's sound tonight. This one sounds like it would belong in a Tarantino flick.

Remix but is gud.

From /ameta/
Is Holla Forums banned from /a/? Was I banned because he looked at my IP and saw I went to aboard he didn't like and so pulled whatever excuse he could to ban me?

LAST FOR ANIME TIDDIES

You can ask /sudo to make sure, but afaik no meido can do that. At least that's what I remember one Holla Forums vold wrote.

Did you mention Holla Forums at all while at /a/? They can be a bit overzealous about cross boarders, but their system does keep out the gayfugees.

I didn't. I literally did nothing wrong in the post I was banned for and contributed a large number of the threads posts. The post that got me banned contained advice and an on topic image.
>>>/ameta/5408
>>>/ameta/5406

I rarely visit /a/ so I don't know for sure. All I remembered was a Holla Forums vol saying they can not see what other boards you go to. At least according to him and in this board.

Could it be it was the digit checking, do they consider any checking = /v, and they just happen to guess right with you.

Found this one from an user posting.

Hahaha faggot. Holla Forumsedditors not allowed.

(Heiled) You definitely can't do this on /a/
You know, I've always found the reddit insults funny. How they claim to be "the front age of teh interwebs". I had never heard them before the first time I saw >reddit used as an insult.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this user. But hitler dubs is telling the hard truth regarding your situation. Heil dubs always tells truth. :^)

Meh it's become a boogieman in itself too I guess. I occassionally do lurk /a/. For good and bad /a/ is super serious about their board culture and rurus. Posters have to adapt when they're in there, or else. It's almost like singapore, kind of.

You checking digits while on /a/ like that is probably like some foreigner devil chewing gum and watering plants, like a redditor faggot. :^)

Is this a reference to something? Are you saying there is something wrong with both of those things, or something wrong with doing them at the same time? I do not comprehend, nor I have I ever heard of someone chewing gum and watering plants.

Chewing gum and watering plants, while in singapore. The watering plants is iirc singapore (might be another asian country) where they have a strict law and enforcement due to malaria. Ie: no standing water.
source: had a teacher tell a story when she was visiting an asian country iirc singapore, she was watering some plants on the balcony, 20 minutes later she got a knock on the door by the police. Telling her not to water her plants.

I'm saying /a/ can be like singapore in some ways. Don't get spoiled by the sometimes relaxed attitude of Holla Forums.

test0