Old shit

Post old vidya stuff you've saved or found. These pics were sitting on an old hard drive for a few years until I finally got an IDE bridge and copied everything. The RCT ones are timestamped 2007 and the Sims ones are from the next year.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2018? What the fuck are you a time traveler or something?

The oldest thing I have is from 2008.

Oldest WoW screencap I have, circa 2007.

How is this even possible?

I would if I hadn't lost everything on my PC.

The oldest stuff I have seems to date back to 2009.

gothic99 what a beautiful piece of shit

i don't really have anything old

oldest shit I have is this I think. Unless you count some sega saturn games which were ripped in like 1996.

Act of War Atari betatest, 2004

what wad is that?

gothic99
spacedm9

here's also wodunit, fun zandronum multiplayer mod

Halo MP 2004-2005

Auto Assault 2005-2006
I really miss this one ;_;

I wish I had my old screencaps

Shit I'm starting to miss The Sims now.

I've used like 5 different machines each with a couple of OS switches, how so you expect me to keep anything of such little importance?

my old Final Fantasy XI character.

There isn't any cheese int he GC picture that game will never run.

When I was a kid, one of the best Sims characters I made was a woman named Boobie Nugget. I started her off as a painting goblin, then raised her other stats, then joined the military because it didn't need as many friends.

Oldest screencaps I have date back to 06, when we finally switched to broadband and I could get online with my PC. All I could really do back then was just play SNES roms since my machine was a piece of shit from 98. The only caps that really stand out are the ones where I saw the number 1337 and just had to take a picture of it. That and shitty romhacks I tried to make.

Finally, somebody else who has this variety of autism. second one is pure coincidence, i was just glad to fuck up a certain vaping faggot on lan Have this one too, somebody's used copy of SMB Deluxe. Let's hope he got laid that day. Had their birthdays too.

reading comprehension

Threads like these always make me sad.

When I was a kid, I thought he was just a plain idiot. Even if he did pay for it, the computer was mine. Even if it wasn't, I would have been happy to pay for it just to save those files. Now I realize that he did it just to make me upset. If I didn't tell him so strongly not to touch it, he would never have done so. It was also idiotic for me not to find out how to transfer the files sooner or at least take out the hard drive. I can't believe I spent so long living in that mental asylum. I'm happy to be living by myself now. We didn't exchange a single word for the last 5 years that I lived at my parents' house. We couldn't even be in the same room which was hard since this was a small and cramped house. If he was in a room and I walked in, he'd start smashing things and throwing furniture. My childhood was a nightmare. The memories that were on those pics represented the little joy that got me through.

Anyways, have some 2010.

Looks fun, maybe we could play it on a Holla Forums gamenight

download it then

Holy fuck user, I feel for you. Have a cute baby.

These date from 2007. It makes me sad that I never saved any screenshots from my first SC3000 cities, because those would have been from like 2000 or 2001.

The oldest THING I have on my harddrive are files from

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Wars

I'd played it when I was really young. It ran off a 3.5" floppy disk in DOS. I remember a number of years back, I copied it from that old floppy onto a computer harddrive in case it might get corrupted. Somehow, through easily a dozen computers since then, I kept copying the files over, and so I still have them. The game will still run (albeit extremely quickly because, as games back then were, framerate is tied to CPU clockspeed). The timestamp must have been when they had originally been written onto the floppy after being downloaded from who knows where.

It eludes me as to exactly why the files were named "Bomb" instead of "Tank-Wars". Possibly because it was quicker to type that into DOS.

Damn, that's as impressive as your digits. You should upload it somewhere to complete the cycle.
Have you tried dosbox?