Planetside 2

Herpa Derpa Doo
Planetside 2
Fiddle Diddle Dee
This is the Planetside 2 OP

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qrBrtVTBXjFfu5HOwnw-5SauZyu2Ddly3OAJBW7kS80/edit#gid=1468449192
files.catbox.moe/xjr4b1.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for freedom from red tyranny.

I didn't get accepted into the outfit

this is now an NC thread

When are they finally going to pull the plug on this piece of shit remnant of SOE? It's a great IP and all, but the amount of baggage this game is carrying around from those incompetent faggots really demands a do-over. Preferably one that incorporates the good shit SOE dropped from 1 and disincorporates the ability of Brazilians to play it.

I thought what took those namefag retards at [wwew] lead that long to make the thread and considered making it myself, guess you got to it first.
These threads are dead anyway, no one wants to play this game anymore aside from me and I'm NC.
Burgers are God's chosen faction, stop fighting for the red menace.

Cry more.

No one is crying.

Hey, so
VANU RULES YOU FAGGOTS ALL DROOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

LATER NERDS THANKS FOR THE FREE FRAGS

I just want to put my ficking new compuer together so i can slay burgers and tranus with wwew again but fucking 10 and 12 hour shifts leave me no time to fucking do anything but cry.

There's no more than 5 people online at any time.

fuck me i hate amazon and i hate the jews

Too bad there's 7 people online right now.

Players like you are why vanu are able to conquer continents.

oh wow nice I'm gonna join [ANY NC PLATOON] and actually accomplish shit instead.

How the fuck does one into ESF? I can't even manage to get one kill with how many airshitters there are, much less 3 so I can complete basic training.

I've ignored this thread for too long, just finished installing the game. What do I do (not like the OP is much help)?

I remember asking for an option to reverse mouse and keyboard controls during the beta. They will never do it, even though people are still asking for it. I tried setting up a controller specifically for flying. It was even worse.

shoot the purple guys

Trial hellfire rockets and hunt infantry, if someone kills you, /tell them and ask for them not to kill you. People are really nice in this game typically.

What server?

Cry more NC.

Shoot the planetmans that aren't you.

Emerald. TR or bust.

Are there any guidelines for adjusting for bullet drop across buildings? For some reason no matter how much I shoot I can't hit shit, but if they ever catch wind of me, they can down me with just a single burst fire

You just have to get used to the gun you're using and know the general range it's supposed to be used in. Crouching helps with accuracy, and the compensator/foregrip help reduces recoil.

If he's BR +80 he's probably cheating. It's fucking absurd sometimes, some of them can triple headshot me in half a second.

How do I join our clan thing?

He also needs to put his id in the application and a spicy meme to filter out Reddit.

Oh shit I didn't put my ID and my meme was only tepid

People making the OP need to get it together.

i also found this image browsing deviant art, i think it was funny

GREAT LANDING ACE

might be time to take a break
the thread has already devolved into shitposting

this is Holla Forums every thread devolves into shitposting

posting here for my ID

Anyone who got rejected because they just did "I'm Holla Forums lol" reapply with a picture of your character in this thread below and ill get to you tonight or tomorrow.

Also wew all the (1)s its like ledditpol got tired of trying to consensus crack Holla Forums and went to Holla Forums to take a shit.

People who say they are joining NC to win are liars or trolling

NC has been pants on head retarded for almost a week now, even losing hexes with massive overpop of 70%

Also REVENGE

Man you really aren't helping just shittalking everyone in prox chat and sperging in /yell.
NC recently has locked a few conts and won some big fights. NC isn't that bad, and that base fight that was 70/30% was still unfair because Elysium tubes have instant spawn, making it 50/50% in reality when counting time to get to combat.

I've had a lot on my mind which makes me very irritable, mother is heading off the cliff again so I've been over-reacting at people in games

Odd thing is last night was playing Overwatch and I just stopped talking suddenly an hour into the 3 hours of the day I played it, I dunno how to describe the feeling really

I know it's not an excuse but it's why I've gone from "Cheerful" to "Angry" again in PS2

It's pretty fun, played for a while with wwew today.

I get it man, but all the factions are pretty equal nowadays, you just have to have decent leadership in squads, I've seen NC be the best during 22:00 in Eurotime. You can't really blame the players, it's mostly the issue of inept leadership. There are some pretty great leads like Zergfit who can win fights against more organized platoons. I remember a fight where we shit all over [TE] with 50/50 pop and cockblocked them from a capture that was 30 seconds away, it was a 3 point base. [TE] whined about how the game is biased for defenders and how we had overpop (we didn't, 2% less pop or equal at all times in that fight).

Does this count as a spicy maymay?

When I look at the scoreboard and I see 95% of the pop is LA/HA/INFS I get upset, but the last two weeks it just breaks me completely

Like you saw NC got its fucking head stomped in at 70/30% pop because we had zero medics, zero engineers and the only people who would come out of the spawn room was LA's

The sad thing is being medic/engineer easily gives the most certs, but that said there is just this……baffling amount of ineptitude going on, what medics and engineers there are refuse to do their jobs, last night there was 5 Maxes standing behind 4 engineers on their turrets calling for repairs and none would pick them up, and two medics by the door were just shooting out of it instead of picking up the 10 bodies laying dead just outside of it

It's entirely about when you play, during Eurotime peak NC is at it's best, during NA peak NC is at its worst, but I have seen NC win major fights during NA peak as well. Don't get angry about it, there's retards on all 3 factions.

Don't worry, TR is having a similar problem with medics flat out ignoring everyone and not even bothering to put down a shield repair beacon. It's to the point where if someone from wwew isn't there, I wont get a revive 95% of the time and I just carry the implant that heals you on virtually every class.

You niggers who went off to play foxhole, what server are you on?

I played recently with some 15+.

these things actually look pretty nice, it's a pity that they didn't push the construction thing element further
it could add a lot of atmosphere to the game, and especially some player activity behind the frontline

LA is fun as fuck sometimes

I'm not implying wwew's good at video games but you sure are fucking shit

My first big cirt buy was one of the 1k sniper rifles. It feels like a large upgrade over the default, being able to actually kill people in one shot makes playing so much easier. Am I supposed to get a secondary weapon next, or just work doing the minor upgrades?

Focus on abilities/tools/suits. Then there's vehicles, those are great. Just save your certs and try everything out.
I wouldn't recommend buying more weapons, they're a big investment and don't bring much to the table. Best for when you're tired of default weapons.

give it up before you get hit with a permanent ban without any reason and no way to appeal

I've stuck with the TX1 and TX2 and so far have been fine, but I played Infil fairly aggressively because I prefer that sort of play style and I generally dislike sniper rifles. Please hack terminals and turrets, on top of getting XP for it, you get the ability to fuck with air/vehicles and pull sudies. The scout rifles still work best with a 3.4x-4x scope because at that range most guns start suffering from having too much spread though.

I heard this game is a step-down from its predecessor and the devs have also made H1Z1 so why should I play this.

he can prove you lots of other webms where he does a good job, that's the nature of the game, somethimes you fuck up, sometimes you do work

it's "free"

Yea they gave me a 3 day and told me i was hacking. It takes 3-7 days for each reply but im going to sit there and fuck with them every single reply. I am going to be autistic enough to bother the ever loving shit out of them until they give up. If I got banned for being an asshole then I would of taken it and played something else with grace, but to be accused of something i never did is fucking bullshit and im going to fuck with them until they give in.

YOu will find yourself wondering why you are still playing this pile of shit in between having a good time with other anons.

So why don't you niggers play BF2142 instead.

that's exactly what I do
this game constantly reminds you of its potential while its annoying gameplay elements shit on you

it is possible to have fun on the servers at all or is everyone so elite that newcomers get crushed?
that is one of the biggest problems with Planetside 2

Battlefield is a simple-ass game with CoD-like controls and physics, you have to be pretty bad at games to be bad at Battlefield.

less cancerous video

Nigga you can't be serious.

it's a more indepth planet side clone

Planetside 2 is easier to start up and play?
I don't know.

Because we've put too much time into it already.

they fucked up and released it on a dying console at the end of it's life circle instead of on pc where the actual eve fanbase is,which is why it died, it's got the complexity of eve online but as a fps and only that it tied into eve online to the point where eve online players can exterminations a planet with dustbunnies on it and dustbunnies have ground to space cannons to strike back not to mention that every base dustbunnies fight over is a player own planet infrastructure meaning you can cause some right salt to some care bear

Fucking gross, user.

fugg

This guy just couldn't help himself and kept responding while getting madder and madder. Was pretty great, even if the the fag couldn't help but teamkill me while I was shooting at the Vanu bearing down on our position. I guess autism blinds actual logic.

It's delicious, i'm so glad things like salt in games never change.

It was pretty good tbh fam.

Just posting for my ID goys :^)

Fucking spics, i sware on me mum.

Hispanics are people too!

>implying
:^)

Next you're going to say that VS isn't a religion of peace or some other bigotry. Listen here sicko, VS has done nothing wrong.

This man is correct. Heavy Assault is God's chosen class and Vanu have heard His word clearly. They are His chosen people and they spread His message every single day to the heathen hordes.

Me and the rest of VIDF The VS thanks you for your support fellow VS.

Aussie?

vanu.jpg

m-masque?

This is the second guy that's had a tantrum over my battlebarding. If I get more I'll post it.

there are always faggots that don't believe in any sort of fun
years ago I was spamming "Klendathu Drop" at the Terran warpgate as an alert was beginning and all the players were rushing to board their galaxies
everyone was getting in to it, chat was blowing up and I was getting a bunch of tells but one guy eventually began sperging out
that reminds me, I need some more good music to spam while part of a harasser mob
right now all I got is this:

If you want to learn how to ESF you're in for a long painful journey of dying to pilots that are better than you or using the Scythe.

i am sorry i laughed at your massive gorilla cock highspeed

Have you considered maybe you're just a cunt, m8?

I like those numbers, but people need to not get pissy because they're too retarded to know how to mute someone and refuse to look it up.

well there's your problem you fucking jew puppet

highlights of Fort Sperg

I never said it was anyone's fault you faggot. If they want to be spergs and feed me salt that's their decision. Speaking of which. . .

Fuck off nigger

wew

This is painful to try and read. Fix this horrible trash.

While I personally find it annoying, I can't stand anyone who would make a fuss instead of just muting you. It's not hard. It's one click. Hell, I only do it because when I'm close, my ears hurt.

To be honest the 2 times we revived wwew in this game it wasn't because people really wanted to, it's because someone mentioned planetside 2 and we poured in. t. burned out again.

You basically learn to wrestle the garbage controls better than other dudes, and then you learn the glitches developers refuse to fix and accepted as part of the gameplay. And you also don't fly the mosquito because it's trash.

On one side we have people getting randomly banned who get no help, on the other we have people who have been getting caught cheating and banned multiple times a year for 10 years on multiple soe games and after enough complaining have the developers personally disable the anti cheat system for their characters because of reddit circlejerking. What the fuck is up with DBG, man.

No.

You guys kept saying that this was the worst base ever, and it could have been done better etc, but in reality if the shield generators had been in better spots to protect against bombardment from the bridge then that base would have lasted for a lot longer. There was a point where there were at least 4 maxes trying to get in, but they physically couldn't and would get trapped behind the walls. I'm pretty sure I saw one of them suicide.

There was too much anti air to try to drop in, there was too much impassable terrain to try to drive in, they even space lazered it once and didn't accomplish anything. That was a well designed base with near perfect placement.

R.I.P REST IN PEACE FORT SPERG YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN MY HEART YOU POORLY CONSTRUCTED BASE

THERE IS A HEAVEN FOR POORLY CONSTRUCTED BASES LIKE YOU FORT SPERG

back story

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

This is why the Archer should be an eventual buy for everyone. It's the only way to deal with a ridge covered in vortex or raven maxes.

the resupply sundy was shoah'ed :(
i plan on leaving a bunker there as a memorial for fort sperg tomorrow

A dual pounder MAX can shoah any other MAX pretty fast, assuming it can get close enough.

Pounders are the best for close ranged stuff but vortexes and ravens can hit from draw distance pretty easily.

On the off chance you don't have the decal yet, all you have to do is do this directive. You get the outfit one done simply by being in the outfit, but the 10 friends is easy enough. The one titled Outfit Armor Decal you get with certs, but it's been so long I don't know how much it is and can't seem to find it online.

>BuildThatWall
I don't know what to feel

Seriously? Were you playing NC by chance? Otherwise, that just seems absolutely disgusting.

I just realized that the Vanu symbol looks like a Y. As in "Y the fuck am I playing these trannies?"

Last I checked the decal is 300 certs, and I'm not sure if decals work in a buy-once-stick-everywhere fashion or not.

I'm usually an HA because armor removal and I swear whenever I play engi I'm dead because I was tossing a fucking ammo pack thinking I had my armor.

I've applied it to everything and it doesn't run out. They took out the 'apply it once and you lose it completely' before we started playing, but I think it only applied to camo.

So they're changing the rewards you get for locking continents and what tech plants and amp stations do. Tech Plants lets you drop a flash, Amp Stations will do something new because Indar has the ability Amp Stations had. Amerish will fix generators at bases you have, and Esamir will regen infantry health at friendly bases. I hope this means they reduce the cost of vehicles and maxes, or make it to where you regen nanites faster.

that's fucking trash

They aren't going to remove it. It's basically a squad beacon that anyone can spawn on and gives health. If it does ignore no deploy zones, it's going to cause a fuckload of butthurt though.

I wonder if you'll be able to crush hovering galaxies or camping infilshitters with the airdrop flash.

I can see why

You could say they dropped in a flash.

I hope Daybreak isn't retarded when they actually implement it. They will be.

maybe if they show on the map and take twice as long as a beacon

That's probably what's going to happen.

uncerted sure

Fingers crossed it's actually helpful without causing too many issues.

it's going to be massively useful for assaulting bases and less so for defending, the reason for this is because now there's a simple and more or less safer way to acquire more approaches to a base and unless the base is really big, it's just going to spread people out more rather then ball them up which is what's needed in defense

Considering it actually heals and gives a spawn point, it's most likely will just cause everyone to bunch up in specific areas making it piss easy to get explosive kills.

they may bunch right on the point but that doesn't really change the matter since the issue is getting to that point

All I really see it helping with is in places where there's more cover than there is open space if you're attacking.

never usually the case

Which is always a problem.

Perhaps but if what the dweeb in the video said is true, then you'll be able to push in and actually put one in a fucking building. That's going to make an attack much easier to keep going. Imagine dropping off from a galaxy onto the highest point on a building and putting one on there as a medic. C4 fairies are going to have to fight through the entire assault to get to it, and they're going to have to use their fuel to get up there in many places. Defenders will use it too ofc, but hopefully this will shake up things for attacking and defending. Right now sunderers are key units, this will hopefully make them very useful instead.

You're very wrong, the Mosquito can be the most effective ESF in the game, it just happens to be the least responsive and hardest to keep in hover. I've spent time with all three but a good 80% of that time is with the Mosquito.

So how does one cert a mossie?

The Mosquito has one of the strongest default noseguns in the game, so keep it and learn to use it. The biggest problem with the Mossie is it pretty much has the worst vertical performance in hover and a weak afterburner when compared to the Reaver and the Scythe.

1. Get Lvl 1 Stealth
(Stealth is extremely cheap for the first level, and can be upgraded whenever you finish upgrading the more important things)

2. In order to fix the shitty performance you need to get Lvl 3 Hover Stability airframe
(Usually I'd put fire suppresion before this but the Mossie is just damn near unplayable stock)

3. When possible get Lvl 4 Fire Suppression
(Fire Suppression maxed out will repair 25% of your ESF and instantly put out fires. This is the strongest FS in the game as I think most ground vehicles only get 10%.)

4. Upgrade the Needler's mag size and ammo pool
(The Needler has the most dakka per mag in the game for a default nosegun.)

Does it need afterburner tanks or can I use the glorious skygod skillpods?

You can most definitely use lolpods, just know they will make your afterburner recharge painfully slow so try to save if for when you need it.

I generally either run fuel tanks or lolpods, because I like to be the multiest of roles just like F35-tan.

Also don't forget to listen to the Ace Combat ost while flying.

Thank you statpadder-kun.

Why anyone would play nc is beyond me. Anyway is smoke good? Looks like it could be good to close distances with heavy trenched bases in the open but I've rarely seen it in action

>this will be very useful, for you, goyim :^)
There are tranu whales checking what's the best location for one of them in enemy tech plants :^).

Meanwhile you'll spend 1500 certs to place one and it either gets (((FRIENDLY FIRED))) by an emp grenade from a 4th factioning BR 2 infiltrator (keep in mind that character existed for about 2 years ago) only to have the faggot disconnect and reconnect on his br 200 tranu, or some (((chucklefuck))) will accidentally place it in a place that gets spawncamped.

we're in too deep, NC shills actually are taking over the threads

What did he mean by this?

lol butthurt

Aryan Capitalism when.

That reminded me, how does one get a crosshair overlay like that? I've seen them before but never knew how other than installing third party programs.

smoke is hilarious, place enough smoke as engi and you can kill brazilian computers. doubly true if you have the patriot flare gun. The thing is on low settings smoke's coverage is shit so cover is spotty at best

it's a crime what they did to claymores
they used to be great for defending doorways but now you have to place them at a weird angle
a player can just run/jump through them now, that's if they don't see the laser beams or have an EOD implant
I've been rolling with medkits or tank mines in my utility slot because claymores are so ineffective

tank mines are the best, since with three of them and a nade you can take out a sundie without shield

Most people put claymores in front of doors which is a shitty place to put them

What you want to do is put them to the side of doors and away from the obvious detection areas

Here for example is the common L shaped point capture room and the best place to put claymores, the area's of green is where your eyes are naturally drawn when entering into the room and it gives you the best chance at kills

I installed recursion yesterday for the voice packs, I haven't been bitten by a VS because I'm fine with a .988 kd and it actually gives you a dot in the center of your crosshair which is really helpful if you're in a vehicle.

Whatever you say fam

I'm still really fucking mad that AOD and TE fucking ruined that alert.

we do work and have it all undone again because every other outfit is a bloody joke awoo I don't know about yet

I'm TR on emerald, is there an autistic batch of Holla Forumsirgins to join up with?

How decent is the TAR these days?

Is this spreadsheet still relevant? docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qrBrtVTBXjFfu5HOwnw-5SauZyu2Ddly3OAJBW7kS80/edit#gid=1468449192

we fucked up that alert
by going for the western lattice instead of the eastern we basically gave NCs territory to the vanu

Too much salt is bad for you.

No matter how much you white knight for him user, he'll never actually love you.

That's a strike.

Everyone knows battle bards are third in line for fugging behind casstap and waifuemps.

If I wanted to hear an autist screeching i'd go watch a letsplayer on youtube.

Just cause someone sucks your dick doesnt mean they love you. They sucked your dick with their mouth, not their heart.

Battle bards are an important member of the outfit and have done nothing wrong.

let me believe the lie, if only for a little while.

You must be the british guy who plays at 5AM EST

- user, 2017

here is some salt from some random brazil-nog

Top fucking wew lad

BEST GAME

That's some great fucking salt, holy shit.
Brazilians are subhumanHow can you be so fucking mad?

worked on this as soon i got home from the pool. Feel free to add to the list

I just realize I could list every fucking thing in this game and I'd still not be done, oh well

You forgot faggots, you faggot.

we need more battlebards tbh

I'm just going to assume that NC is on Esamir.

Yeah I'm sure the prime time Indar alert had all the NC busy somewhere else.

Probably. NC doesn't like Indar too much. Typically NC likes Esamir the most.

that's actually the tranu, less corners to block their shots after all

yeah the list could be longer, but you wouldn't be able to read anything on it

i already have vanu

yeah, this guys kind of caught me off-guard, I have to admit i did some low-tier trolling

maybe that could be the joke

i pretty much added everything i can think of

oh shit, i fucked up his finger

Hahahaha that shitter, everytime I shoot him down he sends me a tell calling me a shit pilot.

we need to go deeper

i did add a blank list so you guys can add/edit what ever you want on it

yeah well I want you to do it for me kthxbye

perfect

fucking vanu alt accounts, I swear
they need to stay in their own faction

cass, your shitposting is legendary

BULLY THE NERD!

NOT IF I BULLY BACK

It's because I have a lot of time on my hands and need something enjoyable because the game isn't.

you caught me, this was my master plan
to single out casstap from the planetside threads

=I'LL BULLY YOU HARDER, NERD!==

You're a smart guy.

I deserve to be bullied harder for fucking up redtext.

Says the loser who can't even redtext.

UUUU

Why are we fighting for reds again?

It's either martial law or ancaps.

Ancap doesn't even sound too bad, sounds like heaven to me.
t. /k/

i only play this game if i'm on copious amounts of adderall. now i can't take adderall for a very long time.

As long as you're not Vanu.

VS is the superior faction and their methodology will totally work. Everyone who's failed wasn't true VS.

Because apparently commies are better than burgers to Holla Forums
More accurately, it's because everyone what started this lot was TR, already, and nobody wanted to change just for a group. I assume TR being the hardest faction also plays a role. Vanu are a touch unbalanced, and NC has a higher pop typically.

There's also the fact that NC shares it's color with the flag of Sweden.

That's an incredibly shit reasoning. Next you'll tell me that the US is secretly France because "muh colors".

It's true. Canada and Poland are the same as well because they have the same colors.

i kinda feel insulted by being compared to canadians

Canadians are a great people who are people we all should strive to be. They strive to be like those from Sweden, and we should as well.

So I think my favorite thing to do at the moment is tanks. What should I buy to get myself started, and not have the absolute crap what barely dents a thing that I currently do?

TR was picked because NC is filled with goons and Vanu is filled with Reddit.

Fucking WORTHLESS

Buy yourself a damn friend to gun for you. Then AP, Lockdown, a Halberd, and ammo storage for everything.

Upgrade your lockdown as high as possible for the Prowler and get AP since you're mainly going to be dealing with vehicles, but I'm not sure what top to get since I haven't certed into it much and really prefer playing as infantry. The Lightning works best when you spam a bunch of them or grab a Skyguard to get cert chariots to leave. Since we're asking, are Walkers or Rangers better?

I mostly use the Lightning at the moment. Should I switch to the Prowler?

I honestly don't understand what the Lightning's purpose is other than farming infantry fights.

The goons have a Euro outfit and it's on TR, actually.
I think the only people who whine about reddit this and reddit that are just insecure about using or having used reddit.

I think Czech'd as well

Prowlers are better when you want to shell a base that's crawling in infantry and vehicles since lockdown buffs the reload speed (on top of the bonus you throw into the primary itself) and velocity of the rounds you're firing. The only real benefit the Lightning has is that it's cheaper and you can pull them from every base.

guys, if you mix red and blue you get purple

Well when WWEW was started they were predominantly on NC
I think it's more about being able to fight against Reddit than being afraid of being on their side.

AAAAAAAAA

I would've assumed it was the opposite. NC is full of normalfags what just started the game. Vanu is full of tryhard KD whores.

Goons have an outfit in every faction on Emerald.

Earth's Special Forces [GOKU] on VS
Low Tax No Effort [LWTX] and Higby's Heroes [GOON] on NC
Capsule Corps [FRZA] on TR

None of them really play anymore so it doesn't matter.

TR is an abusive workaholic father with strict rules
NC is a drug abusing whore that also "fights" for different enviroment protection groups and anti goverment
Vanu is their gay autistic child

Im seeing them constantly in the game fam.

They used to regularly have overflow platoons.

Since I've been grinding the fucker for the expert tree here's some thoughts on; the Rhino.
It's okay.
Rof is fairly low with low recoil so you can full auto cunts reliably at 30-50 metres, however unless you're firing into a group you're still going to fire bursts to hit someone, especially in the face (which raises the question; why are you not using a tmg-50 instead, since it hits harder). It does have a singleshot to let you plink people at range more easily though, and with a max damage threshold of 10m, or as it's also known 'right on top of you' you may as well just get the high velocity ammo as well because it's penalty is cutting that range down to 8m, which is still 'right on top of you'. Also lets you put rounds into people and vehicles further away, which is always useful.
Flash hider is fucking amazing on it, especially for night fighting. I went through a night fight with vanu and the dickheads didn't seem to notice me, instead of half a dozen immediately opening up on me. In daylight it's more limited maybe but I swear by the thing now.
The rof isn't really good enough at shorter ranges though and the damage isn't enough for short or longer ranges. It's an all-rounder, basically, sort of between the bull and tmg-50. I know it sounds like I'm damning it with faint praise, maybe I am, because after using it to murderize 1033 people (127 to go!) I'm pretty fucking sick of the thing. The times it's really let me down are generally when I'm feeling cocky/stupid and plinking away at infilshitters, in a medium/long range fight with a guass saw (I learned at around the 400 mark you need to burst it beyond 40m) and shorter ranges against guns with higher rates of fire-which is most of them. I think it costs 650 certs to unlock though and considering what you get, it's bloody good for that, and while I sneer at it's full auto accuracy beyond a certain distance, it's been enjoyable to put the crosshair over an NC max and hold the trigger off to the side when it's waddling along fighting a max/other infantry. I might level up the carv after this.

This is why I hated using the scout rifles while trying to aurax them towards the end. I've got the idea that a huge portion of the "accurate" guns that aren't sniper rifles, minus the ones that default to iron sights, work best when you're in the ranges carbines start to fall off in accuracy and damage and you don't really want to get much further out.
On maxing out weapons, I've found that the Jaguar is fucking awful if you ADS often and the T5 AMC has almost the same hipfire crosshairs on top of less recoil due to the lower firerate and less kick per bullet, and I'm interested to see how the 5S and the Burst handle.

What do you recommend for someone what's primary engagement distance is typically mid range to touching on long?
I picked up the '66, and while it seems to preform quite a goodly sum better than what I started with, I find myself longing after something with a touch more suppression capabilities.

Chaingun is the king of suppression. The AMR works best as a tool to take out suppressed people and as a support weapon for people in vehicles since the grenade launcher you can grab actually does damage to larger vehicles.

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS

For a machinegun, right now I'd say if you want auto fire and the chance to hit/hurt something then the tmg-50 or Rhino. TMG hits harder (and has double shot mode) but kicks more so you can't really full auto it on distant objects while you can with the rhino (as I said above, beyond a certain distance it's not too good on full auto on a single human anyway. This is due to the accuracy cone, while the tmg will actually be kicking around as well as the accuracy cone)
The rhino's rof is probably better up close but it doesn't hurt as much. The carv variant may be worth looking at, but I'll probably do that one last and I don't even have it unlocked yet-I have four other mgs to go after the rhino.

Nice to know I made a decent buy, then. Guess I'll have to jam on a launcher some time.
We really need a list of best weapons to buy. There's too much trash what one can be deceived into grabbing.

Actually, in all honestly the 66 is probably best for you. I find with a reflex sight you can (assuming you can aim) decapitate people very easily, and within certain distances kill infiltrators too. The tmg-50 might let you do the same in singleshot but it won't be as good (though it can also go full auto, something the 66 can't ofc)

The scout rifles need to be given to the LA or something though, since there's plenty of times where I was sitting on a roof and a carbine wouldn't cut it in terms of accurately placed shots, and a shotgun/smg would be useless. I'll admit that giving them access to the AMR and it's grenade launcher would just make them even more annoying for vehicle players since they already have c4 and the rocklet rifle.

I much prefer slapping a 3.4 to 4 scope along with the compensator and foregrip, due to the lower fire rate means a lot of weapons will outclass you at 2x and closer if they can aim as well, and reflex sights seem to work best with the carbines, and I played fairly aggressively with them.

I mostly am after discouraging infilshitters, anyway. Problem I've run into before I grabbed it is, far too often, they'll sit around and pick my friends without anything we can do about it. The '66 does a damn good job of encouraging them to go somewhere else.
Biggest issue is it is crap close range. Try to cap a point, and I'm screwed half the time. Other half, though, it actually does pretty good hip fire, for some reason.
Maybe I should just use my pistol for that shit, though.
I've gone with the 3.4 scope, as well, so that likely plays a major part. DMO, specifically. Just love the chevron. Personal favorite sight design. Easy to acquire targets at long range by setting them right between the two sides.i

The scout rifles work best at harassing people at range and generally punish you for being too aggressive, minus the SOAS-20, which works great in pushing rooms but punishes you for missed shots due to a 24 round magazine for something that does too little damage on top of the lack of select fire.

It's a battlerifle. But, yeah, noticed that. It can work, but most the time, you're shit creek.

Wonder if the TR will ever get FAL's and Shorts to beat back the ZANU?

It's still fun to try.

SOAS-20 is the closest we'll get for full auto, and AMR is the only one widely available, and it's semi only.

The SOAS-20 needs a fight where you're in closeish but not constant contact in uneven terrain with a lot of available cover. It's great for Hossin.

So what server is the wwew crew on? Thinking of taking my TR out of retirement

Emerald.

Early morning planetside is the worst fucking shit.

Those 40 TR were probably fourth factioners that wanted to farm you so they switched to their VS. Daybreak really needs to limit people to one faction per server to stop this rampant faggotry.

It's much more apparent how absurdly broken the Vanu are when you play NC. You've got the numbers by a massive margin, but despite that, everywhere you go with Vanu, they crush you. No matter how many people shoot a guy, he still stands. Where you and your team's guns take time to kill, Vanu are near instant. And don't even get me started on the vehicles.
I don't understand how one faction can be so broken.

Well you see SOE had this thing called "faction devs" Where the devs would work on only one faction. Guess which faction had the most.

Surely they've noticed by now, and are gong to fix it, right?

Incidentally, I've noticed NC guns seem to have a lot less recoil than they used to, as well as seeming to do much less damage. Am I imagining things, or did they actually nerf NC?

That's a funny joke user.

Purple are reds and blues are rebels. Nationalism =! Communism, and if the lines are even slightly blurred, you're one of three: dumb, brainwashed, or a NC shill.

GOKU and GOON are still active, and were when WWEW was founded. FRZA, on the other hand…

Communists are very nationalistic, USSR, China and DPRK are all EXTREMELY nationalistic.
Everything about TR screams gommie. Using commie titles like commisar, one world government, that ruski voice pack and all 3 traits of the USSR: Nationalistic, militaristic, collectivist.

wew lad

I was mobileposting, back home now.

This is true. I'll have a hard time buying the TR isn't commie. Maybe not the commie what liberal arts project, sure, but they really scream massively authoritarian bootstomper work for the government in all things comrade group.
Real issue, though, is TR is the globalist knifenoses.

NC is best faction, as far as that shit goes. Albiet, I am primarily saying that because they're rebs from big government globalist shills, and I hate big government globalist shills.

what was the name of that application where it keeps score of your k/d and can tell you if someone rage quits?

Recursion. It didn't work for me.

They are big corporate globalist shills, how is that any different?

How? You can't write ancap without NC. Ancap isn't globalism.

fug

- Posted from my public library :^)

(nice)
Have you tried not being a mexican?

Now this is ascended shitposting.

This was made a while ago. Not sure how relevant it still is, but it should be close enough.

Wrel recently released a knifing video and i know some of us recently unlocked the ripper so maybe this will help some people running into groups with a knife and getting slaughtered.

1 hour logout timer would be better, maybe even a half hour or 15 minutes. Just long enough so whatever push is happening cant quickly be farmed by loging in to the enemy faction.

I remember someone posting the ultimate toaster settings, anyone got those lying around?
Also I guess I'll be joining you fags soon, look forward to it.

nice disinfo chart

its a cuckchan /vg/ chart

Silly fool merely wielding a blade cannot make a man a killer, no more than it can make a man a butcher, fletcher, or carver. Tch you might say killing….is a craft…..

The toaster settings that i've seen here are almost a copy paste of the very low settings, and they're dumb. This game is cpu bottlenecked(you can verify this with the fps display in game), and most of the settings only affect your gpu, so it makes it look terrible with no performance gain.

>Texture quality causes terrible in-game loading with

was meant for

I'm not complaining, but fug.

TR gets AMR-66
NC gets Warden
whogivesafuckaboutvs

Given that they want to secede from the TR lot, I don't think you could make the case for them being "globalist".
Corporatists? Maybe. Though, those guys tend to prefer globalism as well. Ancaps? Probably.

Fuck you faggot, NC is pleb tier.

Vanu girl has the nicest butt.

VS males have the best bulges.

All vanu are traps, you homosex.

as in lack there of

you're a cute trap fagit

Man i finally got a claymore. I don't know why i didn't do it sooner. I love putting it right behind a corner or behind a railing on top of the stairs. If i knew that it aways gets someone i would have gotten it much sooner.

What the fuck does big boolet mean? High damage per shot?

yep

I bet NC pays TR to wedgie you, poindexter.

I should've recorded the fucking degeneracy in the outfit from yesterday
litteral necrophiliac ponyfuckers in the TR outift

if you think that's tasty, just wait until you get tank mines

Whatever you do, DO NOT GET MINE CARRIER 2.

why?

It won't hold more claymores

three mines is more then enough, if you need little extra use a sticky nade and if you've got a battle rifle with a nade under use that too

the only thing you can't really deal with is a fully deployed shield sundie but you can remove it's shield with 3 mine plus sticky nade EZ

Rank 1 is +2 AT/+1 claymore for few certs
Rank 2 is +1 AT/plus nothing for lots of certs

every day with this shit.

Don't forget that Hossin is never played because it prevents people from having those fights.

guess i wasn't looking to play the video game today anyway

TE would rather fill 6 gals with nothing but MAXes and them overpop a biolab by 70%, and AOD doesn't know how to do anything but be cannon fodder.

I had no idea they were going to release them, but holy fuck.

So if I were to spend five shekels on the game and got one camouflage what the fuck else would I get with what's left over? The outfit emblem is out because I finally found how to buy it with certs.
The camo costs 299

You fall down the rabbit hole of buying armor/helmets and camo. Maybe if you're feeling like a shitter, get a gun or two.

Never.

it'll happen

At this point I'm fucking starting to want to switch over to NC.

Do it.

he's a fucking tard

It's shit like this that make me want to quit this game. It's not how fucking shitty the game is. It's not how terribly balanced the TR is. It's not how infrequent updates are ever released. It's fucking people who play this fucking game that drive me up the fucking wall. I'm glad I'm playing with you fags since these fucking retards in command channel and muh stat whoring retards are fucking cancer.

But AOD and TE are the saviors of TR who keep the game running! If you disagree, you're a shitter!

I've seen those same tendencies in our outfit aswell
but it's not just in the outfit, it's fucking everywhere
randoms don't do what's needed to take a base, whether that be go back one base and pull armor to clear out the armor driving around taking out our spawn points or grabbing a new sunderer so that we have a spawn point
they don't bumrush the capture points and would rather just peek around a corner and get mowed down 1 by 1
what I'm trying to say is people tend to not play the objectives and instead care too much about muh K/D, at least that's what I've observed
maybe it's because of a lack of strong leadership that can edjucate the common pleb

maybe it's just nostalgia on my part

I have a ~.989kd because I spend more time trying to get into/out of the objectives and flanking doors that people would rather stare at for 10 minutes and hope they're the ones who get the kill out of the 18 there than I do sitting in a skill suit or support. Hell, being aggressive to the point where I somewhat regularly die 4-6 times in a row while only getting 2-4 kills in that batch due to everyone being 45 pieces of cover behind me is why I'm saving up certs to buy the 3 other smgs to slap on the infil while playing nothing but LA to aurax the carbines recently. Fucking shoot me, this mentality is hell and it along with drilling body shots into my muscle memory ages ago is why I can never use the snipers in this game.

what would you recommend instead if you're a good NC heavy?

to play TR

Anchor. I'm pretty sure it's the best non-directive infantry gun in the game kph-wise.

I was mostly offended because the gd-22s is the quintessential NC newb gun. Dirt cheap, low initial kick, almost no recoil, disgustingly fast reload time, solid velocity, it's what players should start out with instead of a hot mess like the SAW.

Right♂ Version

Bonus♂

For that one professional who wanted the C O N D U C T O R track.
files.catbox.moe/xjr4b1.mp3

Dropped in with you guys on Amerish earlier today. Shoutout to the battlebard, although you didn't play nearly enough eurobeat for my tastes. Greetings from [AWOO]

Why do people here even like BuzzCuck?

monster girls are furrys!

fam

I don't see why you would want to play anything other than engineer.

because they know not the mighty dick of engineering

RIP Mount Tism. You will be missed.
If only we payed our taxes.

Line infantry tactics when

(check those hitler dubs)

Also, what do I buy:

Isn't that obvious? Archer.

At least, if you're good with headshots. If you are a shit aim, don't bother. It's decent, but it's no rocket at that point.