Does Holla Forums still like AVGN?

Does Holla Forums still like AVGN?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagebam.com/image/a7ee88526826883
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

I like James Rolfe, not really a fan of the Nerd anymore.

AVGN just looks wrong in HD.

TO TAKE A NIGGER DICK IN HIS ASS

I used to watch him. Around the time he got focused on the movie I got the feeling it was going to be disappointing so I stopped caring about him

He'd rather havvvvve, a rotten pussyyyyyyy, squirt smelly juices all over his faccccccce.

Pretty much this. Still I have fond memories of binge watching his stuff at 3 in the morning when I needed to study for final exams instead. He's a staple of internet history in entertainment and nothing will ever change that.

Remember the Cheetah Men scam with the guy who was literally a Jew?

Sauce on the pic?

HE'S GONNA CUCK YOU BACK TO THE PAST
AND LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS
HE'D RATHER EAT THE RANCID ASSHOLE OF A BIG BLACK BULL AND TREAT HIM TO BEER

He hasn't been funny in years but there's nothing else to watch on youtube
halp

I like him personally, but e-celebs aren't vidya so fug off fagod :DDD

imagebam.com/image/a7ee88526826883

Nah, he was better before he started doing dumb skits for every video. I just wanna laugh at bad games, not bad acting.

I liked his movie reviews and things, but never liked avgn, it seems too forced and I don't find if funny

HE'S THE FAGGIEST GAMER YOU'VE EVER HEARD

With matei's 12 inch into her wife

HE'S THE FAGGIEST GAYMER YOU'VE EVER HEARD

Why do we still play shitty games?
Just to suffer?
Every game…
I can feel the controls
The graphics..
Even the sound design…
The hair line i've lost..
The viewers i've lost…
It won't stop hurting…
Its like it won't stop sucking ass…
You feel it too, don't you?

I'm going to take them back to the past.

Seasons 1-4 are good, everything after can go die in a fire.

If he still made AVGN vids more than two or three times a year I might be more interested. Every time I look at that channel now it's either James rambling about movies for a few minutes Mike and that fat guy playing some random game. The last thing I really liked on the channel was Board James.

REMEMBER WHEN HE OUTRIGHT LIED IN HIS REVIEW OF C64
I do

Youtube would be better off without angry reviewers.

This is good, isn't it?

I like the guy, I wish he didn't shit up his channel with lackeys. He got a lot of flak for his opinion on Ghostbusters and didn't back down or apologize, I liked that. His movie was racemixing cuckoldry, I didn't like that.

He got literally nothing on the video itself

You're saying the long overdue Big Rigs review wasn't good? That was arguably the best review he's ever done.

I may or may not being watching the playlist from old to new. On Nintendo Power right now well playing Romancing Saga III for the snes, this game is fucking DIFFERENT, but I like it.

It's more likely that he seriously just never realized what he was doing wrong. He's awful at video games, except for the specific ones he's autistic for because he played them as a kid. They had one video where they played Indiana Jones for N64, and they acknowledged that it was a ripoff of Ocarina of Time, but they couldn't progress because they were too stupid to press start and open the Inventory Screen.

The Beavis and Butthead episode basically consists of him saying it's bad because he tried to read a guide, didn't understand it, and then kept doing the wrong things from his misinterpretation of the guide instead of actually playing the game for real.

Big Rigs was lame. I thought the joke was gonna be that it was the one game he actually liked. But instead it was just more of the same mediocre stuff he's been putting out since before the movie.

James clearly doesn't have his heart in AVGN anymore, and many of his more recent episodes, namely Mega Man, are specifically about that. He wants to make real movies while going back to AVGN every now and then for nostalgia's sake. So he works on short films while Mike keeps the money coming in by making generic youtube shit that takes no effort whatsoever from James. I don't like the stuff Mike is in charge of, but I respect it for basically being a way to fund James's actual attempts at art.

Mike needs to sit James down and go Good Will Hunting on him.

James deserves better than youtube video game shit.

He had to have used the door opening button for other things and he said the game had no music while using the game's music for the video

:^)

His biggest mistake is that when he had to interact with a location to drop an item next to it, he tried to literally "drop" the item, from the menu, instead if actually using it. He does the same thing in Beavis and Butthead. All those years and he didn't learn.

"oops! I know jack shit about their vidyas I better quote their shit instead of acting."