Games where you can build your own weapons

Fallout 4 not welcome.

Recently I've been looking for games where you can create custom-made weapons, something similar to the Constructo weapons from A Crack In Time and to a lesser extent PAYDAY 2. The game is shit, but fuck if the weapon customization isn't great.
I've tried to find games like this, but they don't seem too common.

Well… From the Depths is worth a shot. You can create your own missile (defense) systems, cannons, flak, point defense, torpedoes… Bombs.
Oh and they also have added a nuke which you can build around(very clunky).

Would have also said some different games… But actually I have noticed, there aren't many.

Shotforge if you have VR. Be warned though, that's literally the enite game. You build guns and shoot them at dummies.

The other day I found out that this thing is a ratchet. Why doesn't anybody tell me these things?

Well thats kinda cool I guess

Do you get to build crazy fucking guns or just normal guns?

For Honor lets you customise your weapons' blades, pommels, hilts etc.

No.

Now, let me shill some EA :)
Dead Space 3 weapon customising was fun at some points, but the universal ammo was stale as shit.
The microtransactions didn't help, but at least there was a system in place to get them in game.

No idea what the devs executives were thinking with making you backtrack and replay a single player campaign constantly to grind up the currency to buy extra things.
It's the kind of game you play once or twice then not again for a few years at least.

XCOM 2 has pretty good weapon customization. Probably mods for it as well

The game was designed for the autistic fucker who plays Skyrim for 400+ hours, not a sane person

star made sort of lets you make your own weaponry for your ship

Forgot to mention, MGS4 has really good weapon customisation, though it's not really 'creating your own weapons' per se.

wew

It's 100% sandbox. I only played it at a friend's place once, but I built something that had 8 barrels and rapid fired shotgun blasts. As far as I know, there's no option to enforce realism, so you can make really stupid shit.

Should I show this game to /k/?

They may or may not have an orgasm

Holy fucking shit that is an eyesore.

Loadout did this and it was pretty fun until underage BRs and spics infested the place and the devs did fuck-all about balance or new content.

The constructo weapons got outdated way too quickly to be good. Seemed like most weapons in that game did, honestly.

It would be helpful if you said what game it was.

Doesn't mean they weren't fun while you used them.
This thread is about the concept, anyway, not those specific weapons.

The game also monitored your search history for advertisements.

Time to boot up my ps3 I guess, but you can continue being an idiot if you want lmoa

MGSV

Rip HMGs using anti-armor rockets as ammo

holy shit you suck at google

It was a joke you silly. Weird how so many of the results were swimsuits.

>It was a joke you silly.
Just pretending to be retarded huh? Don't worry I won't judge :)

Resonance of Fate

Plebbit cunt.

Does

that

annoy

you,

Weeb?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting you humongous faggot.

It's upsetting that you think it's neccessary to break up your thoughts into bite-sized pieces for otherwise no one would be able to digest such a dense amount of information as two sentences in a row and as a result would then ignore your post.

Only one of those were a shitpost, learn the difference friendo

You can get Fallout 4 style weapon crafting in New Vegas if you install some mods.
I recommend looking on the Nexus, there are mods that seem to be exactly what you're looking for.

Mate, talk about vidya or kindly fuck off.

I killed your little halfchan shit show in one post. You revealed your anger by saging right away.

Better luck next time.

There's always one faggot who thinks being a humourless cunt is epic bants.

Are the NV mods actually any good?
A lot of them look rather janky.

It did? Shit, I didn't know that. Thank god I stopped playing it years ago.

Why? Are you autistic? Trying hard to fit in?

Way of the Samurai 4 you can build your own weapons from pieces you loot of corpses, buy or get from dismantling other weapons you owned. The weapons often have traits which when combined effectively give your weapons special abilities, like stamina regen, instead of needing to eat or sleep to gain it back.

This is a board for video games. Fallout 4 isn't a game

Trying very hard to fit in.

Planet Explorers has a neat item creation tool for just about anything in the game, including weapons. The looks of the weapon are mostly meaningless though, with only the barrels and material really affecting what it does.

Because it's not a good game, user.
I don't say that as a shitposter, I put fifteen hours into it and none of them were enjoyable.

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story trilogy. Except for your hammer (Which forges a woman) you make every single weapon you use.

That was such a good episode. Mikes face was redder than a balloon.

Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden 2, The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa has Gun'S Smithing mechanics that are pretty complex. Too bad the game will come out in like 20 years from now.

I really fucking want to play Bball TactixXx with anons.

Is that a handgun with one large scope, five smaller scopes, a circle magazine and 17 cylinder things that looks like silencers or barrel extensions?

bump