NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1.png (762x325, 190.13K)

I like robot movies but even I think this series is shit.

BUT JOHN BOYGOFETCH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SECOND COMING

ABOUT TIME BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

CHECKED

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7.02K)

FUG

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 303.79K)

I thought blacks sold movies better than whites.

I hope this happens to all movies that feature nu-wars actors.

Attached: 4fd6fb5519e5db0c98d991d7c10d94891d0731b80914d0947cf2dfe98719b738.jpg (215x268, 7.56K)

Michael B Jordan has always been better. Boyega is good though. I'd place them as sort of Obiwan and Annikan. When I was a kid everyone wanted to be Anikan (Boyega) but nobody cared about Obiwan really (Jordan) until they realised that Obiwan legit is the reason SW is a thing.

Boyega is okay, he's good, he's great. He should 100% play the following roles:

Buut…not much more.

But! Michael B Jordan is the real star in terms of his ability to act. He could play literally anyone and be golden. Boyega can only really play "Standard Shonen hero" really. He can play villain or hero. He could be Vegeta or Mister Miracle. He's diverse. He's the future.

fuckn wite pepil is all dey falt

Have a banana for your efforts

If they planning to do a 3rd one, I hope its a prequel since this movie fucks up the Yeager and Kaiju

but bonobo!

Attached: Boyega grandma rape.jpg (452x858, 325.39K)

I liked it because it had giant robots in it and it doesn't matter what you guys think because the chink audience is gonna carry it even if it flops in the west :)

The charm of Pac Rim 1 was the unique designs and subtle references to old mecha and DaiKaiju series. Adding to it was a very important ingredient:

WEIGHT

The mechs looked fucking heavy, like they had mass and a slight input delay. The plot was taken seriously, the DaiKaiju were custom designed to counter shit used against them, and so on.

Pacific rim 2 is G Gundam levels of retarded, but without the benefit of being in a containment chamber alt universe.

Attached: Pac rim 2.jpg (480x268, 26.53K)

What is the titular "Uprising" supposed to be referring to anyway?

My dick

A thing that rises up lol.
like John Boyega, a brave black man who stands up with her unpure white girlfriend to kill those evil whitey monstas

I do not understand the problem.

This. For Del Toro's faults, it was a decent homage to mecha/kaiju anime. Had a bunch of problems, like the comedy scientists, only Gypsy Danger got proper screen time, globalism, race mixing etc. but was still good.

Weight was a big deal, as you said. The punches took time to land which was a real nice touch, also the boosters on the arms to make punches land faster.

As a general rule i don't believe jack shit of what Journos or rotten tomatoes say about a movie
they also shat on the original wich was kick ass despite being the stupidest shit ever filmed
and i can't shake off the feeling that they would shit on this one cus it's "too similar to animu" or some shit like that
but i read through this tread and see anons talking about the SoyWars dindus niggin up this film
be honest with me anons
is it as good as the first one?
is there poz in it?
are there more mecha/kaiju fights than in the previus?

The Burger King Kids Club teams up to do battle with kaiju and rogue jaegers. Thank you China you are my greatest ally.

Charlie Day is the big bad guy.

8/10 I liked it.

Thank you kino user. You've hit the nail on the head why I enjoyed the first one so much, compared a fight between any of the Kaegers in the first one to say transformers, you can't see what the fuck is going on who is fighting who and you don't care about the fight, but in Pacific rim one, every fight you could see each hit, you could feel the weight of a blow, you felt something was at stake in the fight.

Pacific Rim 2 is more Bayformers than Pacific Rim 1, fuck that sequel trash.

Also they left out the most important element, Mako and the white guy getting together and making a Happa master race.

rock em sock em robots 2 isn't good wow