So, what was the point of this game? Just abuse or partnership problems? Did he break her cunny in at a young age?

So, what was the point of this game? Just abuse or partnership problems? Did he break her cunny in at a young age?

LISA is just a story about a man doing what he thinks is right, but for all of the wrong reasons.

Isn't fucking your kid degenerate?

That also sums up Nier and Spec Ops: The Line.

so is this about the 1st or hte 2nd game

All four of them. All four games, yes.

Wait I thought there were three

This game was bad. Couldn't even get past the stupid falling off cliff karate thing. What was the point of this game?

Not really.

Broken families and abuse. You play as the victim in all the games, just in different situations.

I'm not even going to tell you to get gud, just stop playing videogames.

It's about broken men trying to give their lives meaning in a post apocalyptic world.

It's about feminism

Prove me wrong

The dev is a cuck, that all there is to know.

not nier, he is doing the wrong thing for the right reason. he is trying to save his daughter

He's emotionally weak and only appeals to emotion. We should redpill him again.

His dad (who was his inspiration for Brad) died. I think he kind of lost it after that.

Probably had no point in existing if all that people talk about is its story.

If you can manage to.

This is absolutely why.

That is kind of insulting to his dad. I like the character, but the whole point was that he was kind of a scumbag that you felt for.

Lovable scumbags are a staple of fiction.

His dad was a hardworking man who always finished what he started, so it's not that hard to see where the inspiration came from.

What's more insulting is that he changed his artist name from Dingaling to LOVEBRAD because "everything he does from that point on is out of love" or something. Then he proceeds to act like a complete asshole on twitter and alienates his fans.

Last good slobscumbag with a heart of gold character I liked in Vidya was Linebeck from Phantom Hour Glass. What's other games that have these characters?

Bourbon in Metro 2033. Patches in Dark Souls 3.

The First is just a Yume Nikki clone, no point.

The Painful is an RPGMaker game with a world that's more interesting to traverse than your cookiecutter YN clone thanks to the hacked in platforming. Another point it made was to take "Choice and consequence", so lauded by the bioware fanbase and other fags, and give story choices gameplay consequences. The famous example is being ambushed by bandits and having to choose to sacrifice a party member or to cut off MC's arm, limiting the combat potential of the one character that will assuredly always be in your party. The game economy is strict and discreet, every item counts. Save points are scarce. When a party member dies, they fucking die and you won't get them back.
Also, unrelated to the game part of the game, the artstyle and music are very raw, high-contrast, and basic. The story is grim but not dark. All characters are propelled by simple and human motives. MC wants to save his daughter, for example.
All of this adds up to a very earnest (is that the antonym to "pretentious"?) kind of game.

The Joyful is an addon/sequel kind of deal. Nothing new, gameplay is worse, whatever story it brings along is unnecessary. Don't bother.

Shortly after the release of Joyful, dev's dad died and that piledrived his mind into shit. Don't pay for the games, you won't be helping anyone.

Joyful did tie up all the loose story ends Painful introduced. I think it's good in that regard. Everything else I can agree with 100%.

I've played both of those though several times each.

Well, the latter I meant because of the latest DLC. But yeah, I don't know any more characters like that which is a shame.

Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass is a great example. He's probably the best character the Zelda franchise has. Which isn't saying much but he's miles ahead. I hear a lot of turn based RPG's have these characters. Shame I preferentially hate that gameplay style.

Likewise. You did remind me though, Grandia 2's main character absolutely falls into that category, if you wanna check it out.

I'de have to play Grandia 1 because of autism. But I'll add it to my backlist.

The stories aren't related at all from what I know, but I've only played 2.

Get the hell outta here.

The point is to suffer and enjoy a good story.

The First is a really bad Yume Nikki clone and is avoidable, but it gives you some perspective for the second and third games. I enjoyed all of them.

It's also about the cycle of suffering, an attempt to break it only to lead to more suffering.
Do onto others what has been done to you sort of style.

The fourth is a fan game called Lisa the Pointless. It's really good and at least as professionaly made as the official games, if not more so.

I am the only one who played LISA: The pointless?

The music is cunnytastic, but it's not available in his bandcamp. I mean, it is, but it hasn't been updated, so some tracks are left out.

it can be found on youtube now.

I played through it a few times. I actually enjoyed that some of the things you do does have an effect on the world despite it actually being pointless. The fact that it's pointless is atleast there in the title.

There's a few tracks that went unused in The Pointless and some of the tracks are just remixed versions of Dingaling's stuff, but IIRC Taitoki didn't list it under the Pointless OST because it was supposed to be used in a now abandoned 3-part fangame series.

I've been told about LISA: The pointless before, but both times they've warned me about save-ending glitches and the game being heavily reliant on very strict resource management, including not having rest points and all save points being one use and automatically used; leading to both of them having failed playthroughs/impossible saves.

I'm not afraid of a challenge, but I'd rather not throw myself into the meat grinder more than once or twice; is it worth playing through now?

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TO REMEMBER ME OF THIS, FAGGOT

Not really. That's just a backdrop to what Part 2 is really about which are the themes carried on from Part 1.

LISA: The Pointless is a Fan game and should not be considered part of the series

It's still worth playing through. I don't feel it ever really became impossible at any point but you are very definitely punished for being dumb about your items, and exploration is heavily rewarded. Two sidequests raise your stats, for example, with the trade-off being that during those quests your stats are lowered a bit from baseline.

You're a post-apoc scavenger and the game forces you to follow along with that.

I didn't encounter any glitches. That is true about how hard the game is though. It's meant for people who have played Lisa enough to breeze through pain mode. It's a good idea to take advantage of the game's large number of save slots, so if you wind up getting stuck, you can revert to an earlier one. I would say it's easily worth playing.

Fair enough.

really shitty gameplay and graphics, ok-ish story and characters, overrated as hell by horribly autistic fanbase of anti-undertale faggots.

everything is canon

I'm kinda agreeing here
if there aren't any sexy and depressed muscle men on drugs I don't care, and Joyful was pretty mediocre.