Political/Military Horror

Are there any other games like these that use real world issues to drive home a scary point?

Yes, Killer 7.
Mother 3
LISA?

6 DAYS IN FALLUJAH NEVER EVER

You kinda need to be a kid to be surprised by anything going on in the world as explained by a videogame

What happened?

Your mom found herself a career in prostitution.

Syria.

Is that a thing or are you just making up words now?

Politics can be spooky. The AI monologues at the end of MGS2 had me very creeped out, though there's more going on there than just political stuff that contribute to the atmosphere.

That incident only caused more confusion

It's only confusing until you find out the attack did fucking nothing for 59 missiles and the airstrip is still operational/expected to be operational in a short time. People will calm down and move on by the end of Monday.

b-but muh WWIII! muh greater Israel!

Who is THIS cunny hunny?

There's a bunch but only one of them does a legitimately good job, and that's the second one.

That's what I've come to find. MGS2 spooked me more than most actual horror games, and the shit that has been surrounding politics and Hollywood recently is more creepy than fiction.

Halo 5 had an actually fucking amazing Audio log ARG campaign that dealt with a lot of that sort of thing called Hunt the Truth.

A shame the final game's story is so absolutely dogshit, let alone in comparsion to it.

This. I think it's possible, if you adequately know your audience, to guess show them things that they didn't know they needed to know, which in itself can be terrifying. Vid related, especially 3:34 - 6:15.

Fuck me, what cancer. To be clear, the video is a Jordan Peterson lecture.

thumbnail aside, that was pretty interesting.

Kojimafags never cease to amaze.

10/10 thumbnail

This is what the US has been doing for the last decade

can't wait for Holla Forums to expect anuda happening

Criminal.

No shes a cop

No, this is a cop.

Real life.

That's a Somalian cocksleave.

I know what I'm fapping to today. God damn.

Why do 3Ds in the police force always look so good? I don't think that I have ever seen a ugly one.

Depending on the country you might actually have to put some real effort in if you want to be a cop.
Especialy women in some cases, they need to go through military here if they want to be cops and that cuts down the vapid ones pretty well I'd guess.
Then theres the fact that they need to stay in shape and exercise regulary, and a person capable of that usually watches what he eats too.

Kanker lekker.

how is /pol taking these news ? I imagine pretty badly

Russia threatened that if Trump continues to bomb Syria they will bomb Israel

heh thats pretty good, but last time I checked the place was more like the r/theDonald so thats why I was wondering

top lel, they have no idea what Holla Forums is about

Their excuse for it is you'll be going against the meme magik.
Which I'm undecided on, they seem convinced that the collective belief of the people influences reality.
Which is true to an extent, to what extent I can't say.

All we can do is wait and see.

so its worse than I thought

Considering how quickly this thread was derailed and how few suggestions there are I'm guess that I posted most of them.

/r/The_Donald has been going in overdrive with their shilling
just ask on Holla Forums for the screenshot from their discord

You have a better example?

Shame that got cancelled, can't imagine something like that releasing now of day.

I know!!!