GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: NUKE- A LAYLEE: Minute Man III Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dZNxl
archive.fo/igtpc
paintschainer.preferred.tech/
twitter.com/mombot/status/850564036743708673
twitter.com/mombot/status/850575226563829760
linkedin.com/in/gail-markels-70209a7
archive.fo/IPJUs
archive.fo/0mX6c
archive.fo/7hVvu
youtube.com/channel/UC4fYb-ziHaNtbd0NKo-0q7A?&ytbChannel=
twitter.com/syetenatheist?lang=en
archive.is/qvpRD
archive.is/hIUT6
vichan.net/pol/catalog.html
twitter.com/8chanPol
archive.is/heOHZ
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Strawmanning
urbandictionary
fortun
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/850605766478372865
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/645fhw/syeten_has_his_youtube_account_suspended_over/
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/644rxp/news_9th_circuit_denies_livejournal_safe_harbor/
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6438vh/uh_oh_pay_disparities_against_women_at_google_are/
archive.is/18TXz
twitter.com/boo_meru_tyyy
twitter.com/notch
nichegamer.com/2017/04/07/cd-projekt-awarded-trademark-cyberpunk/
dualshockers.com/2017/04/07/world-warcraft-final-fantasy-xiv-engage-hilarious-twitter-war/
archive.is/MLWoq
archive.is/fMJ2e
blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/With-58-figures-India-tops-in-open-defecation/articleshow/10200781.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_wyaHeJ-e8
archive.fo/a04B4
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/20/why-the-pg-13-movie-rating-has-grown-increasingly-meaningless/?utm_term=.61ef84298245
archive.is/rFTj4
qz.com/952656/hours-before-trump-ordered-missile-strikes-on-syria-hillary-clinton-said-the-us-should-attack-assads-airfields/
archive.is/PwCMo
aol.com/article/news/2017/04/07/hillary-clinton-called-for-bombing-syrian-airfields-hours-before/22030847/
archive.is/qFIB0
twitter.com/ColdenWater/status/850859570662690817/photo/1
jisho.org
japaneseverbconjugator.com/Suru.asp
japaneseverbconjugator.com/KanjiBrowser.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=57o-t2y4zHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

1rst for SINEB

bonur

archive of before bread
archive.is/dZNxl

I liked what user did in the previous thread regarding the Gallagher OC, so I'm gonna note that technique down!

archive.fo/igtpc

It's a good one, contrast by desaturating the background\element. And the slight angle offset against the squared up focus on gallagher's quote part.

Isn't the writer or artist for white korra?

FUCK PLAYTONIC

Someone's salty.

Wait, isn't that game out for like a week? So a 10 dollar drop from the standard 60 bucks is the real hilarity here.

Anything of note happen in the last bread?

The note is an employees doing, not playtronics.

I don't get it. Obviously the Jontron salt is still going on, but what I don't get is if someone decided to put "Featuring Jontron" on the box & someone who works for Playtonic or supports decided to cross him out.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS HUSBANDO OF HOPE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Husbando followed by the words “FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

I did not kill an user.

Its the store that made the tag, not playtronic, this time.

The old bread is still up, or you can read the archive posted if you scroll up. Go and read it for yourself, instead of skipping class on a paid date and getting railed like a slut.
And I mean that in the nicest way possible. You delinquent.

Vampires are monster girls but they don't suck blood. They use their fangs to scrape the skin and then they lick up the blood. Honestly that sounds a lot less comfortable. A vampire scraping away at a wound would really suck compared to something like a leech or mosquito that you wouldn't even notice.

Don't forget to color your waifu user.

It's a store tag you idiot

That thing never works for me.

Did you follow the instructions?

Do it for Lain

I uploaded it in PNG format, and it still looks like someone puked rainbows on it.

vampires are as much a monster girl type as cat girls or succubi.

Or elves

Meh, let me guess. Some neofag or goons or drones put that up in a store display, took a pic and uploaded it to twitter. Wait for the clique circle suck to happen. And they did their good deed of social justice for the day.
Is that the gist of it?

Polite sage for >watching the anime ever

I've found it's easier to use a few dots instead of lines. Thick lines tend to blur into their backgrounds whereas a few dots are a bit more controlled.

Are human women monstergirls at this point?

Monster sluts maybe.

Well…

I never care what format I open it in. Try using very small amounts of hints. Lower line size to 1. Clear junk areas by making them white. Use white for the whites in eyes. Try to use images with well defined lines that are already shaded.

My point is that they not much of a monster girl.

remember. Monstergirls are only monster on the outside

Seems that way. Fuck 'em, they want to act like jackasses on the internet, they shouldn't expect to be applauded for it.

And that, that is my favourite definition.

Women have always had some screw loose, so take that for what you will.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap

Also, here are the hints I used for that image.

If elves are monster girls then yeah I guess so

WHICH IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

If printfag user does make a menu, and anons cook that shit, we could add >has a world wide potluck.

And webm, in case you want one

Wait, I missed this. Did we actually make a trap out of an user?

What's all this about? Also yeah if it's GG anons doing it I don't see why I wouldn't add it. It's basically our informal word of mouth history. Someday another will have to take up my mantle and-

Wait, is this how fucking ancient song epics got written?

He reached the point of "fuck it i will, I'll post photos when i do it"

Who knows if he'll follow through.

I know, but the employee's a cuck

I was half joking half serious if he makes a vidya based menu I may cook something. It would be weird but it would be neat if I was not the only autist /ck/ who would make food too it would be nice.

Yep. Also, times like these make me really miss pre-2015 Holla Forums.

Indeed.

I hope not. Funposting aside, remember where and what this place is. Not everyone is a friend.

If Holla Forums seriously lets the trump missle shit divide them, they are weaker than they ever accused gg of being and deserve jew rule.

Hold the fuck up, is this who I think he is?

As long as he isn't stupid and shows his face or details of his room it would be fine. Besides he was braggin how he thinks could pull it, s'not like we pressured him into it.

And they tried to pretend they weren't doing an obvious false flag operation on Holla Forums. Fucking Goons.

So "Demolition Man" was a pretty good movie.

People give American cops shit, but they do not fuck around.

iirc, it was a hot dog dish, pun on the name Frank, maybe with an american midwest culinary influence.
A pudding dish of sort. Squid ink sauce pasta.
And I thought there was no /ck/ lurking here. :^)

It was these.
Pls no bully, I'll remake it into a proper menu!

No rush man, you continue doing you things.

No idea. I probably want to hatefuck him if only because he's one of the assholes who replaced Misty and Brock.

God damn that's next level cucking.

Why the fuck is she a cop. She can't protect anyone

Nothing new there.

Speaking of that, considering how HWNDU found and thwarted all of lebeef's plans and flags.
Sometimes I am genuinely awed and frightened at the power of concentrated and focused autism. I am not the boss of that user or any user, he can do whatever. I'd still rather he wouldn't gamble with that kind of thing. But, it's his life and it's up to him.

If it was canadian cops, hed have his ass handed to him.

I've never seen anyone get anything from a blank wall and no face. Obviously if he showed his room or his face the risk factor dramatically rises.

Diversity
Say it with me: Di-[GUNSHOT!]

You got max dubs, don't worry too much about it, it was a very rough first draft anyway. The important part is learning and applying the lessons learned.

There were some positive opinions of GG from both nu-Holla Forumss. The real tragedy is, as that Image depicts, the boards have been flooded with bad moderators, goons and saboteurs to the point where I found yet another Holla Forums offshoot today in response their constant raids. Holla Forums had their hand in GGRevolt, as well. The recent Trump situation has revealed their hand again and are taking the opportunity to stick it to us in retaliation of what we've done up to this point.

Well, the top sticky is not only having none of it, but in a /baph/ like fashion is digging for each and every goon and shill.

I think a few of them are women. I see that one blond has braided hair. Still women cops in high crime areas are a powder keg waiting to go off.
How long till you get the headline of
WOMEN POLICE OFFICER BRUTALLY BEATEN THEN GANG RAPED BY REFUGEE
Jesus, is this what the US would be like if the Left kept steamrolling and rigging elections?

Its just like my japanese picture novels.

God damn, that tool is a bitch to get right.

I used to date a cop who worked out regularly and I could still subdue her. Luckily we live in a pretty safe area so I didn't have to worry too much. the femdom was pretty good tbh

Never, because no Swedish news outlet would ever run that headline.
Fun fact: Swedish police officers are no longer allowed to issue physical descriptions of wanted suspects due to concerns about "racial profiling."

Lucky

Will we actually see anything come come out if it? I don't think there's much that can be done unless they find some highly incriminating evidence and there might be too many. Even IrbyTremor returned after her doxing, but they can't get away with this.

Dunno, its up to Holla Forums to a) not get dnc, and b) do something with the info they got.

Only thing is you always kind of feel left out. All her friends were cops and they're tough guys and I'm a programmer so there was definitely a disconnect there. And I always worried she was cheating on me with one of them.

One of them also looks a bit out of shape.

It was the most intensely erotic experience I've ever had in my life and also the weirdest.

But that would just make things even worse!

Nice. Usually I just got handcuffed to the bed and ridden hard. She did help me get in better shape, though. I've also noticed that they usually send her when a police call involves me.

That's only going to make cases harder to solve, god damn it.
>Uhh, I can't say because that might be too racist
>I can't tell you! I'm not allowed to say what they look like because I'll lose my job if I do

Now they'll never know who committed all those grenade attacks.

They do not care about keeping others and innocents "safe", only that they look good.

That's the entire fucking point. These retards legitimately think that the police being militarized and prepared for wild shit like the old '80s narcos is a horrible thing and them doing their jobs is equally horrible, but when something bad happens to them the first thing they do is start crying to the cops.

twitter.com/mombot/status/850564036743708673
twitter.com/mombot/status/850575226563829760

Mombot diggin' up the gold.

NJPW-user hasn't posted, so just as a reminder, Shibata vs Okada for the IWGP title is this sunday!

Also, fuck Playtonic.

So it's pretty much either
OR

IIRC that person post a lot on twitter that tails is trans and post a lot of gay tails x sonic.

I'm actually right here and yet, I'm fucking hyped for Sakura Genesis tomorrow! Finally Shibata will get his shot on the IWGP Heavyweight title in the longest time!

Not only that, but it would also make racial profiling even more prominent:

Anti-racist laws create racism, wonderful.

Hint: the justice system is supposed to protect and aid the innocent, not so much hunt down the guilty.

You gotta love how all these motherfuckers resurface simultaneously and expect none of us to notice.

Why does it always come back to fucking Sonic.

To celebrate tomorrow's NJPW PPV, here's some HARD HITTING, BONE CRUSHING, SOUL VANISHING theme song courtesy of "The Wrestler", KATSUYORI SHIBATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The disconnect is incredibly real.
>OH FUCK A RANDOM PERSON PLAYED DEMOLITION DERBY DURING ONE OF OUR ACTIVIST RALLIES AND RAN OVER A BUNCH OF ACTIVISTS CALL THE POLICE OH GOD OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD even though I'm a fedora tipping faggot who sucks mudslime cock

Next time try making the images fucking readable, please.

Sonic is a nexus in which shitposting and autism are most concentrated, which leads me to believe it will eventually lead to a hidden pool meme magic beyond that anyone can comprehend.

Until I see reports of mass lynchings in Sweden, I'm not going to believe it.

I suppose I see that angle, but this is Sweden we're talking about. It'd be different if America followed that path.

Keep your hinting very minimal. Just a few dots here and there, and do the "colorize" pretty much constantly to see what needs to be tweaked, If you hint too heavily, you'll get color vomit.

Somebody paid a lot of cash for this.

It's Sonic. You're surprised?

I really don't get this attitude. Especially in places like Canada where BLM got cops kicked out of a gay pride parade for being cops. It's not like cops in Canada are known for killing black people.

They didn't get a Pepsi. :^)

That's why I said discreetly, because we won't hear about it and because if a normal citizen acts overtly discriminatory, they're getting jail time because Sweden.

That's true, but I do have to wonder if the actual population are cucks or if they're just too ambivalent and lazy (I suppose this also counts as cucks) to bother with their politicians.

Could Sandstein be a Wu sockpuppet?

Fuck that shit, that's why I have no regrets on liking and supporting Royal Crown. Their soda tastes good too!

They should have brought Pepsiman back.

In germany's case, they are fucked no matter what they do. Sweden has no such excuse as far as I know.

I guess we'll see a video of it getting burnt and pissed on soon then?

I worked with the guy who was filmed in that game a few years ago.

That reminds me of one parody video I saw. Basically a guy got mugged and when reporting it to the police, he refused to give comments because that would be profiling and he didn't even want to assume the mugger's gender. So what the police came out of that was that it was a large person.

Mike Butters? Tell us more, user.

Now why would a company bring back an adverting campaign that would fit in with the current 90's nostalgia fad?
That would be an actual smart choice.

I don't know if anyone remember when that article went up we or at least I started looking into its twitter account. This person was just projecting his fetish into everything.
Couldn't find the image that it used as a profile picture at the time so here's a different one it posted.

I like Coke better anyway. The dead union activists makes it taste better. probably going to run to the store when it opens in 3 hours to buy a couple bottles because I've been craving it like crazy lately

THE CRIMSOOON CHIIIIN

Excuse me shitlord, but its CURRENT YEAR. Pepsiwoman is now the craze! Ugh!

Is Pepsiwoman a monstergirl?

They're all legitimately retarded. Doublethink is a mental disease.
They're all for globalizing, but then they act like America's the only nation in the world and everything has to appeal to them because somehow it should appeal only to them.
They constantly yell about how un-American things are when they're out of power, but the second they're in power, they'll talk down to you about being a good American all the goddamn time, which co-incidentally happens when they do a worse version of what their opponents did, because it's only okay when they do it.
The police have to be defunded because of racism/sexism/whatever but the second anyone of their people gets hurt or their political leaders are under threat, it's always the police's job to take care of things.
White nations should always accept foreigners for whatever reason but the second a white nation has problems and tries to move to another nation because shit went horribly bad like a natural disaster, it's better for them to stay waste deep in their own shit.
All Christianity and religion overall is completely fucking evil with no compromises even though several sections of their power base rely on it and Muslims are good boys who go to church every sunday and dindu nuffin despite being very well known for taking the torch to books and any knowledge that isn't their shit-stained bible reject without even bothering to keep spare copies in a safe place like the fucking Catholics did way back when.
You can't expect these people to make sense. You cannot.

That shit is poison, along with other soda. Save your money and drink 1/2 strength cordial if you have to have flavour in your water.

For real, it kills me just how many people are paid 6-7 figures just to make boneheaded decisions that end up costing their companies money.

No, but she's clearly a loli.

So, pedo confirmed?

That's why I drink it.

I think they're just emotional children who want things their way every time. I have my problems but at least I stick to my principles.

Given the pattern, probably. All these fuckers have some sort of skeleton in their closet.

Frank Wu acts like a child so you may be onto something there with trannies.

Sure keep telling yourself that. Guess you never read about the New World and what missionaries did with the local scriptures and written history of the local people?

Fucking please, faggot.

So you're telling me it was Protestants that conquered Central and South America?

Dont make me look up and post gay sonic furry porn. Ill do it :^]

The funny thing is there was actually a Pepsiwoman.
Vid related, last commercial.

Point, but at least during several parts of their existence they tried to keep track of the information, there's even a library in the Vatican dedicated to it.
The only difference is while one at least tried during several points of its existence to keep information and knowledge intact, the other, sandniggers, pretty much destroyed anything that wasn't their book.

Only furries and trannies like the gay shit

Needs that massive chin and underbite to hide his apple

Supposedly they called backup and two 'men' showed up who were subsequently thrown to the ground

All the cops in that clip is women.
Three women can't apprehend one man, so another man tackles the suspect only to have the female police tell him to move away and pulls him away from the subdued suspect who now gets up and keeps going.

The police has lowered the psychical standard so it's no surprise.

The best part is when the police ask the public for help and they say things like "he was a person with a jacket, please call if you know anything".
They are not even subtle when it comes to "not being racist" because when it's white people they show name and image of said person everywhere.
It's so fucking retarded.

You missed the :^]

Thanks for reminding me to pirate Sonic Battle

This may come as a surprise considering that I thought there was nothing left to dig, but I found another former ESA Member who along with Doug Lowenstein, also played an important part into creating the beast that it is today and the ESRB.
Gail Markels
Linkedin
linkedin.com/in/gail-markels-70209a7
Gail Markels Named Executive Director of New York Solar Energy Industries Association [Feb 17, 2010]
archive.fo/IPJUs

And a reminder that the current ESA president, Mike Gallagher's role model, said back in 2007 when he stepped in that he considers Jack Valenti to be his role model & wants to emulate what he did at the MPAA.
A Player of Video Games and Politics [JULY 2, 2007]
archive.fo/0mX6c

It's raining here in LA

I'm watching Tokyo Mew Mew

and there's nothing. NOTHING. You can do about it.

If that worthless tart hates video games so much and loves films why doesn't he fuck off to the film industry?

Man everyone left or right is in full fear monger mode while we keep sane horseshoe is full effect,that autism aside something TD related I'd say is worth digging up is pointing out Crunchy Roll's pirate past to shut fags like Miles up and this might be unpopluar but maybe TD should try its hand in translation cause /a/ here doesn't do anything scanlation related only /monster/.

Say it with me now: Control

You could be watching something good instead, like Ping Pong: the Animation.

Here's the article where I originally found Gail Markels.
New Castle Dems Announce 2017 Town Board Candidates [April 5, 2017]
archive.fo/7hVvu
Below is Markels

Oh no did we get hacked again?

I don't know if it ever got brought up but according to /cow/, (((Josh))) has been bragging in his site's chat that he's the one who took down 8ch

Fuck, wrong picture.

fucking lolifags

DON'T EAT ME, MR. PIG

hasn't there been accusations that he creates fake leaks? Be skeptical.

It's feeding time.

pig farm pig farm you never fooled me

also his girlfriend is a tranny lel

I'm just going by what they're saying there. Worth looking into, either way.

That the one where they steal other fansubs & claim it as their own?
My moon isn't strong enough for translation.

Yep
With how much autism we have we can make small steps in this.

If people attention whores claim to have murdered someone, they are usually punished in some way regardless of whether they did it or not, simply to deter others from doing the same thing.

True. I could help with the typesetting since I'm familiar with it (Sort of anyway,) so I wouldn't be opposed of team effort.

I think being Josh is punishment enough.

Nah. Send him some pig farm pamphlets and ask him which one he wants to take a "holiday" at. :^)

Maybe he's like a trip to beautiful British Columbia. Visit the historic Pickton farm. I don't know if you know but Robert Pickton was a man who, about ten years ago, was arrested for murdering (according to him) 49 women and feeding them to his pigs

Nah, read a bedtime story called If you give a pig a site goblin

How pissed off was /baph/ after the site downage?

Baph is around still?

That shit got weird real quick

Yup. Just, I think.

Shit. I just noticed that Holla Forums is now the 3rd busiest board. Is Holla Forums raiding them?

Nice double dubs, but they are probably raiding themselves.

I just checked the front page of Holla Forums. They are seriously and unhealthily obsessed with Holla Forums. I'm talking CON level of obsession.

Its the goons they are going full DNC right now with the Trump syria shit and are asshurt how the rest of Holla Forums hates them.

I remembered Tim Heidecker's "I'm a cuck" song so I cropped this from a podcast. Basically just a response to people who respond to insults with "Oh yeah I'm totally like that I'm so like that that you wouldn't even believe it"

Are they using plastic sticks as batons? The criminals didn't even noitce they were being hit.

Guy who makes Animations making fun of Islam got gulagged by YT for 'hate speech'

youtube.com/channel/UC4fYb-ziHaNtbd0NKo-0q7A?&ytbChannel=

twitter.com/syetenatheist?lang=en

I like his singing.

shit, not syeten. His shit is good

Fuck youtube

I wonder if google would be singing the same tune if they got trucked culturally enriched.

Fucking elves.

I tried to rape one, but i fucked up somewhere.

PREVIOUS BREAD

archive.is/qvpRD

Good evening, motherfuckers!

I'm back from the dead. Bed. Whatever.
Added some instant classics such as Garfield: The Movie and Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3.

It's morning where I'm at, and I haven't even slept yet.

You should add legend of chun-li somewhere.

Who needs sleep when you can have an insomnia induced psychotic break and have to crash on family members' couches for half a week because you're unable to function?

where's nu-ghostbusters?

Am I missing a reference?

Should add some more video game based movies, they're all terrible.

can anyone explain what all this about Brash Games is about. just seen some tweets about it

It's from a Lewis Black bit, regarding the time his rental Plymouth Horizon got stolen. It was parked between a Lexus and something else nice, and was a shitbox.

YES! Will do.

Gimme more.

I'll tweak the order a bit so it's possible to read the title of posters located behind the quote.

Its supposed to be how much drugs, how many is just plain wrong.

Changing it just for you, user.

Thank you, this soothes my autism.

fucking lel

Even my cat knows to shit in her litter box, how can an entire country still not know what a toilet is for?

what if they hit the poo into the loo?

That's not proper pooja, do you want to upset the toilet god?

50 points, I assume.

The entire country would erupt into a shitstorm

Wew, the Holla Forums BO is going full retard and still wants to go through with nuking the board to force a migration archive.is/hIUT6

So a strong gust on wind?

it memes itself

Migrate where? And for what purpose?

I'd normally ask if the BO is seriously retarded but it is Holla Forums after all.

I mean seriously, there's a huge uproar going on right now with Holla Forums and he wants to do this now?

Reddit, I assume? What goes around comes around.

They're trying.

You're right. Brightened, or lightened or adding white is more accurate. The correction is appreciated, thanks.

Holla Forums seems to getting shilled hard over this Syria thing.

This thread got shitty real fast.

Those are good examples of stinkers.

I'm going to disagree and 'splain why. Adding vidya based movies even if they are bad, can distract from the main point and derail into 'well it's bad because whadya expect, the source is from a vidya'. I also do not see adding too much examples after a certain point as a benefit because again it can detract from the main point and turn it into a 'let's list a lot of bad movies'.

The main point and question is really about Gallagher's quote and what it implies.
Why is the ESA and vidya industry obssessed with getting movie senpai to notice them? Why does the ESA and the industry think that achieving movie industry status respect is the end all and be all, when it boasts that it has eclipsed the movie industry in sales?

tl;dr, I think the previous version mockup is ackshually near perfect the more I look at it. Other than adding maybe just a few more examples. The repeated tile pattern of the background seems to work really well, and does not overwhelm to the point of too much details.

You know, as the ignorant I am to India, I can't believe the whole "poo" thing. News such as or the absurd video from seem so alien to me.

Noted. Could add "beware of false idols" or something along those lines; otherwise, please, do provide real stinkers, I keep forgetting them.

New version, now with more Pluto Nash, Barb Wire (no, it's not a "so bad it's good", it's really a dreadful knock off Casablanca), Wild Wild West (yes, maybe you love the soundtrack, but the movie is shit)…

Backwards turd-world country full of superstitions and Pajeets of the lower caste, it's not that difficult.

It's more religious reasons than anything else e.g tradition of bathing in the Ganges when the water today is guaranteed to give you 10 variants of diarrhea. Lower-caste Hindus, especially in rural areas are like that. The upper castes just turn their nose up at their antics which is not very helpful, I assume.

See about adding The Lone Ranger, Geppetto, The Rocky and Bullwinkle Movie, and/or The Do-Over (The first movie I have ever turned off).

As hilarious as that image is, it's disingenuous misrepresentation at best. '95% of everything is trash' applies to just about every single entertainment industry; when he said 'respect' he actually meant 'social capital'. Given how big Hollywood appears from an Americentric mindset, I can comprehend his deep-seated need to… compensate.

What about Dragon Ball: Evolution?

Not even Waypoint liked CuckaLaylee

ever thought of adding all those ESA diggings to the GG wiki? That thing is completely dead and it should be a repository of every dig we make. So much shit happened that is only known by a handful of anons will be lost forever in no time

It's not disingenuous: Hollywood doesn't really receive more "respect" than any other entertainment industry. There's trash in video games and trash in movies (for every good game, you'll have thousands of trash copycat). You can't just say "I want every game to be the equivalent of Citizen Kane or Casablanca", and bash every other production for not "elevating the medium". Let's put it this way: if you were creating toys for toddlers, how stupid would you sound if you said you wanted the medium to evolve so it would be as respected as Hollywood, and how those products for babies are not "inclusive enough", "critical of social norms" and all around "not as respected as other entertainment industries such as the movie industry"? Hell, there are other entertainment industries that don't get the same respect, take any kind of live-action performances like Circus and stand up comedy. Funny he doesn't want to look like THOSE industries.

Yeah, that too (And, I still want to see it just see how bad it is and to say I saw it).

The "beware of false idols" point perfectly nails the idea that IMO the OC should raise in the viewer's mind. Again imo not explicitly written, but unmistakeably implied, which I think the previous version really did a great job of doing.

Personally I'd use a rough guideline like the following for movie stinkers for this oc specifically. (Pluto nash, Barb Wire and Wild Wild Wild West are stinkers too. Though the song for www is admitedly catchy.)

-Stinker is 'original' material, as in not adapted from vidya. Don't leave any wiggle room for 'but it's bad because it's from vidya'. Same with comic\graphic novel. Reboots from tv, maybe, if it really stinks.
-Stinker is genuinely rotten, not so bad it's good or cheesy good.
So from the previous mockup version example listed:
-showgirls
-titanic2
-cat in the hat
-jack and jill
-sharknado
-sausage party

The Hipster SocJuc Gatekeeper Cabal do like to say "Gaming needs to grow up!" , "Muh soggy knees is ruining games!" , "Dudebro culture should be ignored for the 50% womyn players!"

Shit what are some games I should pirate to play during that blackout?

day of the rope when?

Except, that's not what he's saying; you didn't read my post properly. When he says 'respect', he means 'clout'/'social capital' in the way the movie industry and pop culture is seen to affect social discourse. Approach it from a Marxist standpoint and his slimy insidiousness becomes clearer. It's not that he laments the childishness of videogames (given how new the tech sector is in general, he has NO fucking podium to stand on), he needs the validation of ivory-tower academia and critics who turn their nose up at those 'children's toys'.

Doom with a shitload of wads

Goons still need to kill themselves.

That was why the Charlie Sheen image worked. The man is a laughing stock to normal fags and while crazy shit happens with video games, no one knows because video games don't have the same clout that movies/TV do.

Being disgusted by fat peopel is a normal reaction, no one should be proud or aspire to be unhealthy.

Stalker games with different mods.

I take him and the ESA at their word when he said what he said in that quote.

You nailed it. That's exactly what the point and oc is really about. The ESA and industry's 'please notice me movie senpai' obsession that needs to be seriously questioned by more people.

Don't you faggots have to argue with one another about which of your favorite youtuber flavors of the month is right and which one is a shill?

this

Care to elaborate?

No thanks. Go to your new utopia at bunkerchan already, and stop littering this bread with your shitty 'when someone says x, they really mean y, you should approach it from this pamphlet ideology that will set you free comrade'.

vichan.net/pol/catalog.html

Almost forgot that vichan was a thing.

twitter.com/8chanPol
archive.is/heOHZ

Christ, all types of Holla Forums's in meltdown.

The image I posted ITT even made it to 4/pol/ and I would've checked on how their /qa/'s doing since it's a notorious hotbed for goons, redditors/tumblrites that want nothing more than to get rid of people like us, and what have you, but it seems to be down at the moment.

Image with the same quote by Gallagher, just with an image of Charlie Sheen and some blonde woman instead of shitty movies.

Why is this allowed

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Strawmanning
You're taking the bait and leaving holes in your argument, is what I'm getting at. Even the unconcerned majority might take issue with something this flimsy.

I've never posted or lurked in a politics board. If I triggered you, let me rephrase - I said that so that user could understand where the fucker was coming from.

We're too busy being proto-/cuteboys/

well unbusy yourselves I need something to laugh at. Not that there isn't plenty of material here to laugh at what with how you faggots still think you're all being useful

I'm sure Mark will be happy.

How long until Locon makes Kaname dakimakuras?

Mark convinced his jewish family to fund it

See, now that works; something simple and eye-catching for the average idiot to process in a picosecond. Pasting a shit ton of movies asks the viewer to squint and decipher the titles. Them movies are essentially yearly trash that have been so long away from the public eye, they might as well have never existed. Invites debate and subjective opinions about quality too.

Going to be a laugh riot when Yooka Laylee officially launches. That and the threads could use some more focus on the ESA and other orgs than this stupid gayposting/derailing.

How's that cultural war coming? Convinced the normalfags to commit pogroms yet?

Also why is trump hiring globalists like Cohen and Powell, and dialing back Bannon?

Current lineup…
The league of the extraordinary gentlemen
The lone ranger
Alone in the dark (game->movie)
The happening
Son of the mask
Dragonball evolution (manga->movie)
The king of fighters (game->movie)
Garfield the movie (comics->movie)
Battleship (boardgame->movie)
House of the dead (game->movie)
The adventures of pluto nash
Avatar the last airbender (anime->movie)
Doom (game->movie)
Dead or alive (game->movie)
First of the North Star (manga->movie)
The cat in the hat (book->movie)
Final fantasy (game->movie)
Marmaduke
Foodfight!
Street fighter (game->movie)
Teenage mutant ninja turtles III (comics->movie)
Titanic 2
Barb Wire (comics->movie)
The adventures of rocky & Bullwinkle (cartoon->movie)
Jack and Jill
Alone in the dark (game->movie)
Mario bros (game->movie)
Street fighter: the legend of chun-li (game->movie)
Show Girls
The do-over
Ghostbusters (reboot)
Sausage party
Wild wild west (tv series->movie reboot)
Bevely hills Chihuahua 3
Geppetto (tale->movie spinoff)
Max payne (game->movie)

I just though of an idea combining you're idea with the films we already gathered. We do the whole "What I watched/read/played, what I expected, what I got" meme. We show the quote, we show the "greats" the want to emulate (Ben-Hur, The Godfather, Taxi Driver, The Exorcist, Spartacus, etc.), and what we're getting (The films that we have listed). And, as a bonus, we include the films abd games the public (Not the critics, because they're a bunch of blowhards) consoders great.

Don't know don't care, faggot, now REEEE for my amusement

I like that.

I hear Holla Forums's pretty funny right now.

Never

>urbandictionary
If you're going to give a definition link for a serious discussion, use something a bit better than urban dictionary, please. Thank you. With sugar on top.
If you are basing your argument that the Gallagher quote being used is disingenuous and flimsy, because when he said X he really means Y, that itself is really stretching. It's one thing if it's a simple verbal typo or an honest mistake of misused word.

That quote however, is not 'what he really means is this'. It's pretty clear what exactly he meant by that. The ESA and the industry wants to be seen as the new hollywood.

All else aside, the Kirk Douglas Spartacus movie is definitely not among the greats.

She was never really popular in japan, most of watamote readers were westerners which the author was surprised about then later both /a/ and Holla Forums sent pictures of their cocks to her and she later said they were the first penises she ever saw, I still don't know why they did that.

I guess it's understandable, but I hope they get over this.

why do you need a second season when tomoko is in the show

Our boy is gonna make it big, guys.

Okay, my bad. The quote will be attacked and dismissed as another instance of those damned GGers not understanding nuanced academia and falling like a bunch of retards on low-hanging fruit. Of course we get what he means, but leave them no room to subvert the underlying context in that statement to support their worldview. Plain enough?

Image boards.

Wait what? I thought it ended or is there a new anime I dont know of

I liked that movie, and LEG is based off of a comic.

''Based off of the radio show.

Sudo-sequel to a film based off of a comic.

It's NOT an anime, it's a Western cartoon.

Based off of a comic strip.

The first mock up is good, it has a list of good examples of what type of shit movies that are the equivalent of a hyped up vidya stinker or shovelware. You voiced your objection, fine. I put my reasons why I think it's worthy OC.
And there is no rule that there can only be 1 oc, the charlie sheen with gallagher quote oc vs the trash movies oc. If they are both good, they can go into the ammo pile.

Its a shame but at least the anime was well done and we got a nendo and mini nendo made because of it

Man the manga is probably gonna end soon and i will be sad as shit, I am a hero recently ended so almost all my long running mangas are done

So what, you need another version with David Carradine, Charly Sheen, Pamela Anderson Lee, Lindsay Lohan, Shia LaBeouf, Tom Cruise and the like?

If the quote in the OC will be attacked by the usual suspects, ie: leftards, goons, drones, the clique and out of touch ivory tower assholes. That is not a negative. Draw them out further into the open. Sunlight is good for vampi- I mean the nosferatu-kin types. :^)

Finally got around to shading this.

I like this mockup see pic related, 2 celebs + the gallagher quote I think is enough detail. Nothing preventing anyone to make other versions however. Say with lebeef and someone else.

And them 'thought leaders' are gonna convince the silent majority cause you gave them breathing room.

I can't tell if that's a very puffy vulva or she's a trap.

Now draw something good

Oddly enough, I don't get it with the fallen stars. Maybe pair the stuff with articles about "do we need yet another reboot of X" and "more Hollywood crap on tv"?
IDK, I just put pictures together.

Have the thought leaders convinced the silent majority that brexit was a no go? Or the Nu Ghostbusters is going to make a killing at the box office and jumpstart new cinematic universe franchise similar to the marvel avengers series? Has the thought leaders convinced the silent majority that they should be With Her?

Puffy.

It's a vulva, degenerate.

NO U

Not video games, plus wrong demographic with only slight overlap. Gamers are generally apolitical unless in defense of their hobby.

It an article in one of the ESA newsletter iirc, about an upcoming videogame documentary. The emphasis seems to be 'look at this documentary, it is narrated by a celeb, we got interviews with celebs, and did we mention it's got celebs?!'

Hmm, I was thinking more along the lines of putting the oc\pic alongside that newsletter article actually.
And you're doing a good jerb at it imo.

puffy benis

So what is the bee in your bonnet then. Do you enjoy seeing the industry pump out and pimp out yet another bullshit 'it's just like a movie!' vidya? Whether that is AAA bullshit being hailed as 'cinematic' such as ME:A? Or pseudo indie bullshit of a lazy walking sim, or so hip it hurts FMV, or made in twine high art that you should buy and support otherwise you're an -ist?

It's like I'm back in school playing table-tennis against a wall. My point is - if you want to call out the CEO of the ESA (and remember, the ESA is the left arm of the AAA publishers), don't leave logical fallacies in your argument (going after wasted celebs without context), or go for low-hanging fruit. To summarize, my beef is

L O W E F F O R T
O
W

E
F
F
O
R
T

Something else (add the same type of articles for video games; movies are too violent, a bad influence for kids, linked to crime, etc.)

Hollywood is racist:
http: //www.huffi ngtonpost.com/a-b-wilkinson/oscars-2015-so-hollywood-_b_6550568.html

Hollywood is sexist:
fortun e.com/2017/02/26/oscars-2017-hollywood-sexist/

Hollywood is homophobic:
http ://www.vanit yfair.com/hollywood/2014/07/hollywood-homophobia-worse-than-you-think

Thanks Gallagher, mission accomplished.

See:>>12304259
There's your context, unless you thought all this was just sending out oc without anything else. If you're still unclear what it's about, it's not about going after the wasted celebs. It's asking the question why the ESA and industry is so fixated on celebs.

Hmm, interesting possible angle yes.

a)Kojima exists.
b)Question's been answered in exhaustive and embarrassing detail a thousand times over.
c)Where do you get that celeb fixation in Gallagher's statement?
d)Are you seriously asking why people ape fucking Hollywood?

The ending is probably that she becomes a normalfag.
The saddest of endings.

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/850605766478372865

By the way. Since you seem to have enough time and energy to argue here, why not show your ideas that you are convinced is superior in a concrete form, other than just 'LOW EFFORT', or a WIP oc then, friendo.

Here is the rough roadmap construction to where these OCs will eventually go, so we don't get into a circular cockfight about 'but where's the context?!'

Wew, time to really get started on the ESA redpill construction, now that HQ is back online.
WIP first draft ESA points, take three
-intro on what the ESA is, use info from ESA own material. Highlight that the org is primarily for publishers.
-intro on sarkeesian tweet showing up ESA, when it was put up, when and why it was taken down by the ESA in their own words. Question for ESA, if the ESA has commented that it does not want to comment rashly on something as controversial as GG without enough info, yet did mention GG in regards to harrassment against devs. Is the ESA willing to look at more recent development such as the FBI clearing GG.
- info about ESA policy on copyright and IP. Pics of comparison of TF2 and Final Combat. Question for the ESA, what does the ESA do if one of it's own members are not clear on the concept and principles the ESA claims it stands for regarding IP and copyright issues.
- same as above, regarding discrimination against one religious group. Use the ESA own info regarding discrimination policy, pic or example of EA fake protest (dante game? forgot exact one right now)
- same as above, but IDSA previous policy about not supporting projects that discriminate on the basis of gender race creed age. Compare to current ESA foundation policy.
- gamification. holy fucking shit. where to fucking start on this mess.
this one is one might be the more difficult point to condense, convey and communicate
- IARC, comparison of rating system between ratings board and user generated info and ratings. See ESA digger WIP infographics.
this refers to the series of oc nearly finished, just needs fine tuning on point 3 on oc4
- question on why the ESA boasts that vidya industry is bigger than movies, yet wants to be treated like movies, a non interactive medium. re-sift hq thread for this, the core point and question was there and some of it might be better worded.
might be funny to include something like the rough oc posted for this point. (the charlie sheen lindsey lohan, stinker movies oc goes here
- question on overzealous copyright and IP issue, calling old vidya preservation haxxoring or illegal.
- Firm reminder to ESA and vidya industry in general, customers are not your enemy, do not treat them as such.
Another possible point, turning one of the ESA \ social change through tech talking points on itself. "Making the world a better place", by questioning the environmental impact of opposing the ease of repair bill\motion.

Probably not
I mean like who she is now is nowhere near what she was at the start
But she is still very tomoko and has the same problems just a bit more mature

Look through the dig and sift, or the pastebin of the ESA digs.
If you're fixated on just that quote thinking that's going to be the only oc being discussed and worked on. I think you are missing out a yuge chunk of the conversation here and just jumped in the middle, accuse others of missing the context while you yourself seems to be missing some yourself.
This is for the -construction- and distillation of a series of points. Not just a single OC.

That's a weird waifu.

Forgot to mention.
Yes, and? He's also got that horrywood pris notice me syndrome going on. Does that make it alright now somehow?
Really. Forgive me if I say that I hear that line sometimes when someone does not have an actual answer, or is reluctant to say the real answer out loud.
Are you seriously asking why that should not be questioned? The question is not a naif asking gee whilikers, why does someone or something want to be associated with only the best part or the glamorous part of hollywood.

i probably would

Huh, was half expecting her to relapse into her more politically incorrect, full on troll persona and pull a Cheong after Hillary proved to be a bust. Gotta squeeze the old narrative for all it's worth, I suppose.

Patreon bucks are still flowing in.

My .002, I still like the first draft version best, maybe add 1 or 2 (maximum) more stinkers in the background tile. Original stinkers, not adapted from vidya or comic books. See how it looks, and call it one and done for now. It's good stuff mang, imo adding too much bg titles or overfutzing it, can mess up what made the first version really good.

Now for real this time

Ever since that massive infodump of Mod kikery, i'm seriously questioning if most of those posts aren't just the same 2-3 people and proxy chat bots. No redpill threads, no book threads, not literature threads, no fucking art threads.

Fucking sucks man.

Important shit from KiA:

Youtube banned a comedian for offending ISIS
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/645fhw/syeten_has_his_youtube_account_suspended_over/

9th Circuit denies Livejournal Safe Harbor status from Copyright suits due to Moderation
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/644rxp/news_9th_circuit_denies_livejournal_safe_harbor/

Labor Department is suing Google over the wage gap
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6438vh/uh_oh_pay_disparities_against_women_at_google_are/

If Google gets fucked in the lawsuit then it would be the absolute best counter you could use against their propaganda

H-hello?
archive.is/18TXz

Your trips deserve this

who dat?

Some random Jap.
twitter.com/boo_meru_tyyy

Apparently Notch "bought" Harmful Opinion's brain image or something?
twitter.com/notch

So we nip posting now?

dat my nigga Trayshon!

The only reason to have a twitter is following nip gravure idols.

Do you take every single joke on the internet so literally user ?

oh shit nigga waddup

He's shitposting. Probably just giving HO some exposure, he follows him after all

CD Projekt RED gets awarded (and massive backlash for) a wide-reaching trademark on "Cyberpunk": nichegamer.com/2017/04/07/cd-projekt-awarded-trademark-cyberpunk/

Also, yet more, corporate shitposting / bantz: dualshockers.com/2017/04/07/world-warcraft-final-fantasy-xiv-engage-hilarious-twitter-war/
archive.is/MLWoq

Yes.

He's not posting shit though

Oh shit. Now if only HO didn't have weakening arguments that are unnecessarily lengthy for being so simple lately.

Yeah nah blizzard can go fuck themselves, I don't care how much they try to "fit in".

Reminder

Bullshit, no self-respecting PROFESSOR would be that bad at English.

archive.is/fMJ2e

yeah about that… people type like shit when they are on their phone or computer, also she is just a musician.

So is there a list of every scummy thing Gearbox/Randy has ever done.
I'd like to post it in the Steam forums for Bulletstorm: fullclip and every other Gearbox game to hopefully stop people from buying their games.

Although from the looks of the Bulletstorm forums people are already not wanting to buy the game.

She must be Indian.

Whoa

This is a tweet from a university professor, there are no standards anymore.

you guys missed the last thread?

I remember that one, the college said something like they don't support what he said but didn't fire him.

Not from what I've seen, the standard is "you must be a Marxist and hate whites"..

Yea the college went with the usual "he just wanted to start a conversation".

Here's a few from my collection:

It sucks that he died, but I am a little happy now they have legal trouble.

That's a joke, isn't it? The original looks better than the remaster. God damn it gearbox.

Jesus Christ it looks so much worse.

Ok so can I have an update on why Holla Forums to every twitter is losing it again? All I know is that Trump did a strike.

We now have a full keyboard on the phone. Also, you can be a musician and know how to write, we even have correctors in computers and phones.

Wow, it's the same fucking thing with a brown filter!

The two cunts will get away with it because pussy pass, you just watch.

I hope the school gets hit somewhat hard, this has to change.

look, I regularly chat with woman, yes sometimes even 35-49 year old woman, and they do write like shit when they chat. I don't know what it is, but they just stop giving a shit because it's online.

Air base, not airport

Why does he put capitals in every word? Jesus.

I really wish he didn't do that. Still the deep state has their ways of getting their way. if he bombs them, he'll play into their hands of starting a war, if he doesn't, he'll be labelled a russian puppet, get impeached, and someone else would do the same.

Either he got rused by the obvious false flag because "muh chillren" or this is 6,711,568,128,199D hyperdimensional omnichess
blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack

Well, yeah, they didn't change much from the base game. Plus $50 for a rerelease of a six year old game is an insult, and having to pay $5 more for a Duke mode is just adding insult to injury. The base game's fun enough on its own, it's just a shame that you can't get the original anymore.

so was bulletstorm even a good game?

Probably cause he's a parodying a song title.

I have no idea why some people do it, how do you even get that habit? Its so much harder to do it, when does it sneak in? Do they force themselves to?

Yea he was going to get hit by a shitstorm either way with the choice he took arguably being the worst one, its still too early to tell what the fuck is going on and im pretty sure the air base is fully functional again which is weird considering it got hit by 50 missiles. Maybe its all going according to keikaku

It's fun for what it is, the kicking and lassoing mechanics are a pretty fun deviance from standard FPS gameplay.

Is this cause Holla Forums has a boner for assad that they are losing it?

So its nothing so everyone from lefty retards to alt right retards are jumping the gun so hard?

Anyone can become a professor in anything these days.

Even though Russia was warned in advance they're still pissed and Trump did promise to be non-interventionist. He most certainly did piss off some of his hardcore fanbase, however it seems like he'll stick to just that one strike and nothing else.

That is one small part, people also expected trump not to start bombing a middle east government. This also raises tensions with russia.

I thought it was shitty to limit you to 2 guns since it means you can't use gimmicky cool things like the chain-cuff grenade launcher. And there's only 1 boss type enemy in the whole game that they use all the time. But otherwise I remember it being pretty fun, it's like dark messiah with guns.

I doubt it will, but it will hurt when new students number drop again.

Totally not worth the $50 rerelease, though. There's probably a GOG version for the original somewhere.

I don't know, I played it before but I can't remember anything about it.

Also what's worse is that you're not able to buy the original off of steam again.

Like Cuckovitch and other nobodies?

Also the GG thread is pretty much the last place I can get non biased political views

Of course.

Fuck Gearbox. Their downfall can't come fast enough.

So what's the reasoning behind making it look worse in the "remastered" version?

Basically.

I'm the most unbiased sonuvabitch you'll ever meet. Go ahead, ask. I'll give you an unbiased view.

See, I can't remember if that's because of some licensing issues with the publisher, or because Randy wanted to pull a repeat of Duke Nukem 3D. Either way, fuck 'em. I got the original, I'll enjoy the original.

After the cucking of 4/pol/ which caused 8/pol/ to go to complete shit I've pretty much never venture out of this thread.

You don't even remember controlling the robot T-rex through the abandoned amusement park? What about the drunkvision alcohol mechanic they showed off in all the previews but only used twice in the whole game?

I don't care about left vs right, us vs them, if something shitty is happening, I'll call it out and if something awesome happens, I'll support it, nothing more nothing less.

Profit. And adding duke in the game because gearbox needs to be reimbursed for buying the license.

Oh, and of course he told people who had the original that they'd have to pony up $50 for the remaster. Kind of a shitty business move when Bethesda gave out Skyrim Remastered if you had the original. And that was before the Duke Nukem mode was confirmed paid DLC!

Well, I do remember the main character annoying the fuck out of me while I was controlling the Trex, making obnoxious jokes while I was doing it.

2K and THQ Nordic also did the same thing with the Bioshock and Darksiders remasters.

I wouldn't go that far. But definitely a larger ratio of people in this thread don't just pick a side and drink their color of koolaid than most other places.

I'm going to name you Coloring user. These colorized images are neat, keep it up.

This one is looking disgusting, but it's the idea; do I proceed?

That's a nice pile of shit, thanks!

I'm sure there is more than what we know going on. Unfortunately, we aren't going to find out in a timely fashion. I think the way it was done was specifically designed to be a bombastic waste of time, money and energy.

Awwww. I thought a drawfag was doing it. This is disappointing. Well here's my first attempt.

Yea you dont just fire 50 missiles and hit nothing

Aside from the first quote going off of the screen, looks like something solid. Except, also include (recent) quotes explaining how gaming is racist/violent/homophobic/etc. instead of just a snide comment at the bottom.

This coloring site is neat though. I wonder how it works, like how does it pick colors?

Foodfight was amazing, what is that image talking about?

better then most places

magic

Doesn't matter whether or not you like it, it's a bad movie. I liked and enjoy some of the films listed on there (Battleship, Cowboys & Aliens, LEG, KoF), but I do not want them held up as examples on how to make something "good". There's a reason why they're bargain bin titles.

Objectively false. Look at this gorgeous animation.

Is that bit about hillary true? When I came into work last night another manager showed me her phone that had a screencap of an article about Trump's syrian attack on it and said "How 'bout yo boy now? Huh? HUH? Booya! He be startin wars an shit!"

I Looked at her deadpan and said "Woman and children were gassed to death and beside Obama dropped a bomb on syria every ten minutes of his presidency. " The color just drained out of her face, it was amazing.

It was unfair of them to include her, they had to have known she was going to win be default.

There's apparently video evidence, but it doesn't stop people from being in denial that she ever said it.

Should've also said that Obabo bombed Syria and got a Nobel's Peace Prize for it.

Oh boy

I wonder how he will commit suicide.

They've already killed him. He was the guy that got mysteriously shot by a "thug" during the DNC meet up

He's already dead, they sent a hitman to "rob him" except nothing was stolen and he survived so they finished him off in the hospital.
They still run with the "robbery" narrative.

Wheres the memeteor guy?
Is this shit true?
Did he do it?
I need confirmation, somebody memed the memeteor succesfully?

We are still alive aren't we?

Well I'm not a drawfag, but I think I've colorized way more images than anyone else individually on 8ch so far. I can't stop. It's also not like I just rely on the auto-color. I almost always use lots of hinting and trial and error. I'm also the only user I know of who keeps randomly coloring other people's images. See the color thread on /a/
>>>/a/659029
It should be obvious who I am even without IDs.

DON'T LOSE HOPE
i am sure theres an easy way to kill all humans at once, we just need to try harder

Somebody already did that one, but I;m saving yours too.

I'm awake from my sleep. Here's my take on your OC:
Other than that, I like your typeface choices used in Gallagher's quote. I even love that you had a light gradient on the bottom with the ESA's logo on it. It almost looks like a legit ESA advertisement…gonna note that technique down!

no first for benis therefore sage

It's come to take us to the 2D dimension.

Oi! Spoiler that lolicon pedoshit!

Or else what, you going to report me to the BBC?

IS THIS CP?

Only in France

Wew, who's Discord's that?

No, but to be fair given some of the old bosses (Aztecs and so on) weren't completely handy either.

They are still having a moderation based meltdown too in the midst of their autistic screeching: apparently they set up a Tox awhile back and the BO is apparently spilling it's spaghetti on there.

They don't care, they are too busy committing suicide right now to please the advertisers, who themselves are melting down over the prospect that the site is amazingly not edge-free unlike 100% of television.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/With-58-figures-India-tops-in-open-defecation/articleshow/10200781.cms

POTUS terms are *NEVER* 100% non-interventionist/pacifist. Look at Truman: not on board with the MIC but still did fucking Korea with a general he hated. Same with Eisenhower, stuff went on with him too. Jefferson fucking invaded an African country to remove kebab with the Marines in an early case, but to be fair the kebab there were being irritating so fuck them. Either something will cause them to fuck some shit up or they start their own things without fail.

I wouldn't say that, but there are certain patters to shilling we've been pretty good at sussing out. The main problem is too many people outside of here have a blind spot in their "LISTEN AND BELIEVE" filters, if they have any at all.

Nice job user.

No, looks like it wasn't enough.

Jesus Christ, is Holla Forums's moderation team trying to beat Scalzi's record of "longest meltdown?"

It's been said over and over again and proven to be true, the biggest enemy of communism are fellow communists.
It's not capitalism that finally gets them in the end they eat each other from within, both literally and figuratively.

Well, I guess that's one thing they share with Muslims I guess.

My smartphone is sleek and sexy so I like to imagine it as an anime girl and without a case it's naked but with the case it's like wearing armor.

Post it, if you think it's so lewd.

It's just a samsung galaxy s7. It has a glass screen and a glass back so it feels really slick front and back and has really subtle beveling around the edges. Plus it's super thin.
It can play VR games and console quality graphics and all that good shit. It really blows my mind how powerful it is.

enjoy paying 100$ to replace you're phonefu's screen once you inevitably drop it on the table at a slightly wrong angle

Reminds me of that guy making lewd comics with anthropomorphized phones and shit.

That's the same comic I keep imaging, thanks for posting it I never saved it

there's an hentai with an anthropomorphic sponge

He was doing this all in public for the world to see.

In his world almost everyone does this, and some people play games with their phones and tablets in public. Large phones and tablets are minigirls of varying sizes. Average TVs are human size and larger TVs are giantesses. The giant outdoor screens are kaiju girls. They're all just as naked.

Not even sure the second column is required… anyone paying the least bit of attention (and they should, because otherwise they have no idea what the ESA is) heard that by now.

On the "Not inclusive enough part"…why not go for a extra Judo move & use Gallagher's own word since it's more effective?

This? (fixed a few typos too)

Very good! I like how you contrasted the headline & text which makes it easier to read. I'd like to see what it looks like if you replaced the bottom text with a sans typeface like Arial, just for curiosity & comparison.

The idea is fine BUTT the oc itself. No.

Imo it has become overworked and tries to cram too many things at once. It'd be better if it is separated, particularly the 'hollywoood is' body text. The phrasing of the 'hollywood is' text can be separated into a separate page, simply listing something like the headline, quote, and source or something similar.

ie: keep the previous earlier version draft of this OC, I still think it is the version with the most potential, add only 1 or 2 max movies to the background tile. Stick to using original stinkers, not stinkers based on vidya or comic.
Technique wise the gradation and esa logo is a good addition.

Another note on critique. Be aware that not everyone who gives a critique may not be doing so in good faith, or their critique necessarily correct. ie:
-this redpill never aimed to be stamped for approval by the 'correct academic' crowd or clique.
-Yeah I think you know what to do with that type of critique or suggestions.

tl;dr: The previous draft imo is still the strongest one. This one has potential with the idea, but needs to be separated into another page for the hollywood body text. Add only 1 or 2 max movies to the background tile. Stick to using original stinkers, not stinkers based on vidya or comic. The fadeoff and the ESA logo treatment looks like an interesting addition.

>"There are still no games with an LGBT protagonist…"

Hold the fuck up!
None of these assholes have ever heard of NiGHTS? A character who's basic characteristic is to have no gender?

Anyways, that looks damn good. Just add archive links to quotes, probably see about replacing the "The Movie Industry Is Violent" quote with a more recent one,and…that's all she wrote.

why does that voice makes my dick diamond?

The bottom text? Which part (just put a quote)

They DID play, the article read like "they never do" "and when they do it's terrible". Typical whining. If you can find a more recent example for movie violence, please do provide one, I've been looking around for quotes a good chunk of my day.

I would argue a modded skyrim has a LGBT protagonist, with all the penis girls and such.
Then again it's just a dead-end discussion about semantics.

Because Camilla is pure sex.

I got a bit late to the party and you guys are already making some more oc.
Bueno.jpg

Yes, this is much closer to what I am thinking. BUTT, I'd say use them as a followup to the earlier OC. If the earlier OC is #1 in a series, this would be #2.

Are the titles in from the article themselves? If not, I definitely suggest to phrase it as a question. As well the main point here should be something like judo bind as the other user suggested.

The red boxes I marked.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_wyaHeJ-e8
Have some more.

Personally, I think we shouldn't since we pretty much have had, over the years, good films that have based on something (All the Charlie Brown films, Gone With The Wind, The Lord of the Rings, Red, Clash of the Titans, The Magnificent Seven, The Mask, Mr. Peabody and Sherman, The Dark Knight Trilogy) and bad films based off of something (Nearly all the Tom Clancy films, 90s Batman movies, Marmaduke, the live-action Scooby-Doo films, Mr. Magoo, Flubber, Wild wild West, Lost In Space). So, everything should be game.

And, as for the ''no gud vidya films evar", what is the criteria decides this?

I like this overall layout. Though I'd play with seeing which one looks better, the gallagher quote part with that color or the darker one for contrast.

The main concept or idea, I think it needs sharpening or focus. As it is now, it can read as the problem is more with never being able to please the MSM. Which is valid enough of a point, but the redpill points\questions is about the ESA.

It was a declaration of force to say "dont break geneva convention", to sate the media and liberals/neocons while doing no actual damage to syria, assad or russia.

Hearing that actually makes my throat itch.

Looks like this made the mistake of doing it in Toshop instead of Indesign, that kind of change takes some time… for now

Doesn't she also threaten the protag at some point saying if he leaves her for two long she will murder him then kill herself at some point?

The focus is not on good films, but stinkers akin to vidya shovelware. This is not about a list of good films.
Again, this is not about good films, vidya based or not. The main point is that by listing stinkers that are based on vidya or comic, it leaves a wiggle room that it's bad because it was based on vidya or comic.

the main point that should be gently HAMMERED is hollywood has produced original crap on their own, they are not the highest pinnacle of quality that should be unquestionably emulated by an interactive medium

Here are a couple possible ones from a Washington Post article:

archive.fo/a04B4
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/20/why-the-pg-13-movie-rating-has-grown-increasingly-meaningless/?utm_term=.61ef84298245

I just realized…would this count or nah?
IT TOOK 12 YEARS

IT TOOK 15 YEARS TO MAKE

In that regard, we can go toward the reboot-happy aspect of the movie industry, and how often they engage in creating quick cash-grabs productions (straight to video sequels of Disney films for instance)…

The stuff can be divided into more bits… the emphasis can be put on Hollywood being an ass or being called names, and conclude the with "I want that kind of respectability"… I'm really not even sure the video game examples (quote from articles) are needed.

thanks!

Wow! How long is 12 years? It has to be at least a decade… even more, maybe!

Hmm…looking at the comparisons between that & the previous pic, I personally like the previous one more despite both being sarif. Thanks for whipping it out.

I think that movie is overrated as fuck, but I will still say the first draft of the OC got most of the stinker titles correct. Are you going to win over contrarian cunts who will defend that Titanic2 is 18 quintillion layers of 2deep4u, no. The aim was never to win over contrarian cunts anyway.

This is the shovelware stinkers that is much more on track IMO.

Exactly the idea, but again I think it would be far more effective being implied either by the contrast or imagery, not written explicitly unless there is no other option.

True.
I suppose I got nothing else to say other than to try that technique where you placed a light gradient on the bottom of the image with the ESA's logo on the bottom right so it looks almost like a ESA ad.

lol, it's being reported. The journalists at least can't deny it.

archive 1: archive.is/rFTj4
link 1: qz.com/952656/hours-before-trump-ordered-missile-strikes-on-syria-hillary-clinton-said-the-us-should-attack-assads-airfields/

archive 2: archive.is/PwCMo
link 2: aol.com/article/news/2017/04/07/hillary-clinton-called-for-bombing-syrian-airfields-hours-before/22030847/

If you want more contrast, there is always this that was done before that.

>I would kill you and myself
Camillia best yandere

Noice, but were you just unable to get Tohru's red highlights, or did you forget?

That one was the rougher draft that led to the other user making the Gallagher quote much more focused visually. The more I look at the more I'm convinced it's the version that is the strongest, at most only needs the esa logo at the bottom.

I think is pretty much the idea that I want the OC(s) for this point to convey.

This has actually been bothering me for a while and its why I started writing. Everyone's still stuck on the Tsundere and moe blob phase. There's not enough psychotic, obsessively attached yandere girls that stuff your mailbox full of letters about how much YOU love them, threaten your parents with death for disapproving of the relationship, and are willing to resort to 心中 should you two ever be cornered with no way out. Maybe it's because no one knows how to expand the characters beyond the initial trope, a problem most shows reliant on waifu-bait are afflicted with.

jap aras are clearly superior, I can feel the grease on the burger voice

Here you go user.

Some terrible movies (no video games adaptation or even related; no "so bad it's good"; even a few sequels that makes you weep for the original)

NuBioware fixed the backwards gun

Shame. It was funny.

Still didn't fix Peanut Butter's derp face I see

That still looks fucking terrible. How the fuck does that even work?

They're thermal weapons user, they don't fire bullets, they scrape off a tiny piece of metal and accelerate it to ridiculous speeds.

So their railguns?

You wat? Admittedly the idea was getting long in the tooth, but still.

They also fixed the gotta poop scoot

sasuga

4 was distracting at best (I admit I confused it with the fifth - the one with the fashion show I think? - the third was in the hood or something like that, can't remember shit about the 2nd)
Could probably split the list in different categories, to see "what made the film industry so respectable": cashgrabs, franchise milking, shovelware, and unwanted reboots.

Just decided to look up which of Hollywood's most successful stuff actually is original. Box office wise, only two of the top 10 highest grossing films are "original". They are Titanic and Avatar. When adjusted for inflation, of the top 10 highest grossing films, only 4 of them are original (The previous two listed, the original Star Wars, and E.T.). So, going by the money, majority of the best films produced are not even original themselves.

Now, let's look at critical reception (Hello Metacritic). In the top 10, the originals listed on there are Boyhood, Pan's Labyrinth, Hoop Dreams, "4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days" (That is the entire title),and A Fantastic Woman. So, about half of the best films critically are/are not original.

The reason the film industry has a problem with video games is because they became a rival much to fast. In 1984, video games were still coming into a form of their own. Fast forward about 15 years later, and you have major epics like Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Ocarina of Time, Tomb Raider, Wild Arms, Turok, and Shadow-Man. And, then another 5 years later, you still had some of those in addition to Second Sight, Eternal Darkness, Halo, Crimson Skies, the rest of the Tom Clancy games, Deus Ex, Doom 3, and so on. Outside of TV (Which was transitioning more from radio than movies, and still at a slow enough pace), no other medium experienced such a quick rise in competition. And, because of this sudden jolt, now they see it as a threat that's going to take away their money rather than just another way to express an emotion.

I was also going to recommend that he replace Kindergarten Cop and Step Up 3D with something else.

What's funny is the muzzle blast was in line with the button on the back of the gun. I still think that rather than a glitch, they just were incompetent enough to model it backwards.

*HIGH PITCHED LAUGHING NOISES*

That makes it even worse, holy shit.

lol

The thing with these lists is you are always going to name films that may not be THAT bad if you make the list too big. 10 - 12 movies would do it, but definitely no more than that.

It still ain't great, but it fits a lot better.

Okay, let's look at the problem from the other side then: what if the problem is not the film, but the whole attitude toward the film as a product. Say, listing endless sequels in an attempt to milk a franchise, quick cash-grabs by manipulating the script last-minute to match the new fad, plain shovelware (title sound "close enough" to another big blockbuster so get some people to buy it by accident), and unwanted reboots because they ran out of ideas? In that context, some of these films may or may not be shitty, but the overall attitude toward their creation is an issue.

>like Iris
Haven't played none of the games they're in, and the only common thing is that they got purple hair. Funny.

Fucking WeW, those are some stinkers you got on the collage. Good find. :^)
Out of those, here's what I'd use.
again, this is not about a list of good movies, but original stinkers that most people would readily say, yeah that's a stinker
This is not about a list of good films, or vidya based movies good or bad. This is not what the oc(s) and redpill point is about. Jesus christ with that out of the way.

-the titles you have on that first draft, quality mockup version. Seriously, it's a good oc the more I look at it, and keep the dark colored Gallagher quote box because of the contrast, and it has that old movie title card feel to it.

-Scanners 2
-Beverly hills chihuaha 3
-pluto nash
-the love guru
-death wish 4
-barb wire
-garfield the movie
-speed 2

The rest imo either falls into niche or cheesy but not necessarily bad or widely accepted as stinkers.

Then, in that case, I'd say keep The Lone Ranger, The Cat In the Hat, White Chicks, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Titanic 2, Howard The Duck, Ghostbusters, Pluto Nash, American Pie, Son of the Mask, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Show Girls, Foodfight!, and Speed 2.

The memes, what do they mean!? Analyze the tapes Jhonson! There, slow it down.

It's OK that animators got underpaid, the film has a thought-provoking story to it! :^)

No one in jewwywood cares about animators or literally anyone but themselves, in fact one group even brought up how much they get fucked over payment wise in a speech but got cut off while all the twats in the audience laughed.

Yep. Even 10-12 I say can be spread around the series of oc, and not crammed into just 1 oc.

That is a good point, though it should be balanced out with not having too many of it to distract or detract. One or two example of shovelware sequelitis on 1 page should be enough imo.

Ok? I'm guessing this is something separate that you are doing for your own curiosity then. Since I don't see what it has to do with what the aim of the redpill point and the possible series of oc(s).
Because again
hollywood has produced original crap on their own,

Yosh.

What about After Earth? That Will Smith movie with his son, made by Shymalan

On looking at it further
technically it's based on a comic strip. But it's a really bad stinker. Butt, if it's going to cause an autismo slapfight then just take it out. Out out out! And use something else, or just use what's already at hand and qualifies as an original stinker.

It's not like there is a shortage to pick from anyway.

Fire Emblem Fates looked gay as fuck but Camilla does hit all the right spots for me.

Wasn't there a journalist publication that was also accused of racism in hiring? I love how these are the same people constantly spouting Diversity. More proof it's just a corporate meme to line their own pockets

I wouldn't say unbiased at all, but I find it funny how the best, most reasonable political discussion and arguments I've seen comes from these threads. Holla Forums is Holla Forums, 8/pol/ is spergy as fuck and shill accusations everywhere, and 4/pol/ is cuckchan full of shills and concern trolling. Here you can actually discuss things.

Is it me or are these getting more and more common? Memeteor is just around the corner sooner or later.

This thing works the best when the drawing has solid lines and boundaries

Yep, there you go, as I said, we're not suffering from a shortage of hollywood 'original' stinkers here. We're suffering maybe, but not from that specifically. :^)

Yeah and its kind of fun when you get used to it.

Huffington posts, they only hire white women.

I can't believe that little shit is getting a second season

still need to fix those rubber lips when they talk

The only reason I'm not super salty is because Konosuba got a second season and Saekano S2 is already here. I can still think of so many shows that should've gotten a second season and we're stuck with FUCKING UMARU instead

That reminded me that this amazing piece of art exists

This is why the japanese animation industry is inferior.

Danke. The last image wasn't mine and probably used full auto-color.

Like this for starters?

HEY! HEY! HEY!

Here, have some ran milking

In that case, couldn't we just replace some of the spaces with a profile picture and a caption listing their name? Shyamalan and Boll have only one (Possibly two) "good" films to their name.

But, then again, the same can be said with Bay, Anderson, Sandler, and a number of other people as well who's films are "bad" for different reasons.

Hold that thought, let me edit this specific OC really quick.

S2 is just around the corner, they can't leave people hanging after that, well you know. They can't, it's against the ruruuuus!
It's never ever for S2, the only PSG announcement they have is probably some blueray at most, or a pachinko machine ;_;

Hold on, I may have another idea; top of the picture the "issue with games", then Mike's quote and finally a handful of poster organized by theme (not necessarily bad movies, just picked based on their content; using what I have in store right now).

Pic related, does it make sense?

Another.

What is Ran sticking her finger on?

Prostate. Its called prostate milking for a reason.

It's not gay, though.

Hmm, interesting.
That may have potential as a template for a series of one offs.

There might be some miscommunication or something that is not being conveyed correctly here. Can I ask why you are focusing on the 'good' movie part of all this. The point again, is not about good movies. But widely accepted, original stinkers. The equivalent of vidya shovelware. I would even leave out someone like Boll in this case, because
it leaves wiggle room to say it's because it was based on vidya, see

Good nob on that pic

Its only gay when a second man is involved. The pic I posted is closer to femdom.

That just makes the gaming industry look bad in general, not specifically the ESA.

The problem I see with that is directors don't necessarily have the same facial recognition that a movie poster, or the actors themselves would have. If we were talking documentaries, then that might be a good idea. Another issue, especialy with Sandler, is that he might be associated with movies that people liked, giving the wrong impression. Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison instead of The Ridiculous 6 and 50 First Dates.

OH GOD. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT TRAIN WRECK

Which of these two is better?

Gilda as thick Stocking when

only homos feels pleasure with their anus

It kinda makes the whole gaming industry look bad (including gamers) instead of making the ESA specifically look bad.

Imo, no. That mockup is overworked and has far less impact.
This imo just weakens and dilutes the oc and redpill point and idea.

Your first draft is IMO 95% near perfect. Separating it into multiple ocs (using the mock up you already have for example in

and

is good and have strong potential.

I think I like these as a template of one offs, almost like collectible pokemon\baseball cards. Keep the layout, and leave the poster area blank so different posters of original stinkers can be placed.

doubles for satisfying poops

Even Fat Albert used Comic Sans!

Avoid all joke scifi movies unless making a point to say that "they were only pretending to be retarded."

Here is the blank. Knock yourselves out, anons.

I was trying to make the point of why not just replace so movies with creators who are universally known for their bad stuff. But, yeah, it came across as a mess.

I can see that, so "No go" on that one.

Saved, thanks!
Though I was thinking as well, have a series of maybe 6 'official' looking ESA redpill pokemon cards like this. It doesn't have to be printed for real obviously (though it could if someone wants to).
6 of the stinkiest original hollywood stinkers. :^)
*6 is just a semi random number that I threw out, not too much not too little, let's not get into an autismo slapfight over the too specific number at this point please.

You picked 6 because 6 Gorillian cards sounds exciting, isn't it? :^)

Hey, sometimes inspiration just hits out of nowhere. If it does work, I'm not going to question it too much. :^)

Hey, does anyone have a decent exploitable image of the fence behind George Constanza? The only one I can find is 250x250.

6 GORRILAIN GALLAGHER CARDS!

[Muffled "Oy vey" in the distance]

Every male can be pleasured from their prostate.

Never try to spend more than an hour on a fucking shitpost.

It's super gay.

Have some more. I'm going to have breakfast. I'll be back.

Dunno if impressed or dissapoint

No, that's without touching anything. I'm trying to get it so that it actually looks good, but every time I do anything wrong, it all fucks up and becomes pastel-shit and I have to fuck around with it just to get it to look good again.

You could tile the 250x250 image.

Whoops, missed a spot.

The battlefield earth version I personally want as an 'official' card.
The bieber concert movie(?) while funny, risks the wrath of true habiebers. Then again, gg is pretty much boogieman numero uno already I think right? If that long ass list is anything to go by.

Battlefield Earth was a decent book.

Also, didn't the Japanese like the film?

No idea, I'm not Japanese and don't pay attention to what they like.

Thanks guys

I don't man. I got this fairly easily. Might clean it up a bit and color her clothes.

You wouldn't be dissing it if you tried an aneros.

Why not post it anyways and bump it? Unless it's already passed the bump limit, of course.

Threads become bumplocked at post 300 on this board.

I don't know if it was or not. But the movie…

While was probably talking about another GG thread which would pass the bump limit long before it's abandoned, I don't think realized that and was talking about threads in general since her acknowledged the bump limit. A thread could be abandoned before the bump limit. If it was though, wouldn't make any since because what said would happen naturally. is not being a newfag, you're both just being stupid.

Finish reading the post faggot.

And faggots wonder why people tell them they are metal

Well fuck.

Yep. The Gallagher quote was not talking about respect given to other entertainment industries, such as the book industry.

I'm really and idiot today, aren't I? Alright, proceed to bully me.

You like Gildafag. Too harsh?

Dumb fucking faggot.

IF YOU PUT THINGS UP YOU'RE BUTT THEN YOU'RE A GAY

Done as I'm going to get.

By that logic all men 40+ are gay.

Ah, I misread the post and thought he noticed the thread was dead before posting it.

Stuff up your butt is gay man.

What if it is for medical reasons such as an anti-cancer suppository?

There's no such thing as feminine benis, you aren't gay if you only have sex with women. This is a very simple concept.

Gay.

Can medical science make you gay?

Medical exemptions was heavily implied in

What happens when you really gotta poop but you gotta hold it and you start prairie dogging it?

There are no girls with dicks, only guys with tits.

What if I shove my boot up your ass?

Eyyy mah nigga

You're not a good salesman with this.

Is there anyone in that fucking art team that has ever held a gun, wait nevermind I just remembered what kind of cancer we're talking about here. Is there anyone in that art team that has ever held a tool such as an electric drill, or even a saw with a handle.

Then wouldn't that make japan gay since a lot of their medicine is in suppository form?

What if I shove your boot up your ass, would that make you gay?

I doubt they have ever held a gun in their life, but you would think they would look at a picture of the gun to know where the gun should be pointed when animating the scene.

Sounds pretty gay to be quite honest.

Duh. Libshits fear getting their own hands durty and know they piss of the people controlling guns.

Not gay if its a woman.

In the original games, didin't the whole "science" behind the series name just resort to "space magic"?

Good morning motherfuckers. For some odd reason, using Ctrl + F to find this thread isn't working anymore. Is this thread being hid behind the catalog?

Not gay just pathetic.

archive.is/qFIB0

Stupid fucking fanboys, WHY DONT YOU LIKE OUR GARBAGE

Theres a not work safe ad in there so dont click on that if you're at work.

Works for me.

all those fucking porn ads

Comments are calling the shit out.

wow, I haven't been on sankaku in years. How has it fared over the years.
Also how hard is it to have an action movie with cyborgs. Its the kind of thing you can't screw up on but Hollywood is so creatively bankrupt it keeps screwing up the simplest of jobs.

DmC 2.0 all over again.

So, the current media industry's tactic to encourage achievement is by…calling the consumers a bunch of nasty names and mean things?

And, Ghostbusters…and Hillary.

Wait a second, I just caught this line in his remark:

>You’ve got a movie that is very important to the fanboys since it’s based on a Japanese anime movie.

The guy didn't even know what he was adapting.

I was going to post that exact thing. DmC is pretty much what Devil May Cry the movie would be anyway.

Yep. Even if they are too askeerd of even looking up a picture of a gun handling for reference. I mean sheeeit, even pic posted despite the woman's bad trigger discipline. She at least has the basic grip right.
I saw the 3d model of it, even as a spehhs fantasy pistol there is a logic to it, since it's an object made for human hands to use. I wonder what the basic competency of bioware's creative team is, or what's left of it if the industry rumors are true.

I see Paul Feig's moved on to teaching PR to others rather than just practicing it himself. That fucking ad though.
How bad were they originally?

Hint to any hollyjew lurking who wants to make a live action anime: go obscure as fuck westaboo shit or prepare for a shitty moneyfire and a ded career.

First comment is someone saying nobody care about the race of the actors.

Not me, I do care about the race of the actors because there's jap actors that could do the role and even look the part, I am sick to death of this trend of casting.

Making L a nigger is easily one of the dumbest ones, yea an autist, introvert, white as a fucking sheet is a nigger now, makes total fucking sense, it cant be seen as anyone but pointless virtue signaling.

Not just adapted anime either, comics are the same, Iris West is a nigger, Jimmy Olsen is a nigger and of course the main characters in these respective shows love them, enough is enough already.

I don't give a shit if whiteys wanna marry niggers but stop doing this shit in Hollywood.

Second comment said race doid impact and asks why the fuck did they not hire nip actors.

twitter.com/ColdenWater/status/850859570662690817/photo/1

Still gay.

And dc live action is always shit and innacurate. Wonderwoman is a short scrawny jewess armenian that the turks missed. Bat bale does not even look like batman, and lois lane is a bloody frumpy ginger rather than dark haired beauty with snark for days.

SURU VERBS

We've gone over Ichidan and Godan verbs already. Now there's another group of verbs we need to discuss. I'm pretty sure with this, we have all three groups of verbs in Japanese, only leaving out some of the exceptions.

Suru verbs are called Suru verbs because they end in する. Suru verbs actually use nouns as their stem words. It's the suru ending that transforms that noun into a verb. Some examples

愛 (あい) means Love. In this form, it is a noun, a concept. However, 愛する turns it into a verb, so it means "to Love". Suru verbs can also be conjugated to fit a particular tense.

彼女の母親は私を愛している

している is like a present progressive conjugation that indicates the verb is ongoing, still happening. You can use either that or しています to indicate present progressive tense. This doesn't only apply to suru verbs though. You can use either of them in a sentence to indicate that a verb is still ongoing. One example would be

何を食べていますか

Effectively meaning, "What are you eating?"

何を読んでいますか
何を話しているか
何を見ているのか

I'm not sure if this is actually a written rule in Japanese, since I only picked this up since it sounded better off the tongue, but if you're adding a present progressive ending to a te form verb, and the verb ends with a hard て instead of a softer で like in 読んで, use いる instead of いますか

Something about saying 見ている instead of 見ていますか just feels better. I'm pretty sure you can either one , but I more commonly hear the former and not the latter. That's probably because the Masu/Imasu form is more polite than the iru form. So, use the iru form if you're casually hanging out, and use the imasu form when you're speaking politely.

Further conjugations of Suru verbs

It's relatively simple stuff. Let's go through some of them them. Casual 。Polite

する・します

しない・しません

した・しました

しなかった・しませんでした

したら・しましたら

しなかったら・しませんでしたら

君の成績は低下します勉強しませんでしたら

Ichidan, Godan, and Suru verbs. Remember those. If you see a verb and you're not sure what kind of verb it is, an easy way to find it is to look here

jisho.org

It will tell you what kind of verb it is and with what kind of ending, so you know how to conjugate it.

A complete list of how to conjugate a suru ending here
japaneseverbconjugator.com/Suru.asp

If you're ready (only do this after learning both hiragana and katakana), you can also use that site to browse Kanji by the grade level they're taught
japaneseverbconjugator.com/KanjiBrowser.asp

This will come in handy when I go over names, both common and not so common. Until next time, fucking losers.

At least they're fucking white, I'm amazed Lois isn't a negress tbh.

Their gay is purely fetish, they even call it that I dunno if true

Nah, if they race swapped her at all, theyd make her chinese for chink points.

Also
They are closer to being pale mudshits than europeans.

Now you've got it.

Masturbation, whether anal or shlong is neither straight or gay dude. Its selfcest.

They already went above and beyond by making an Obama Superman right after he won, a Superman that drones people and uses the IRS to attack his political enemies. This is from 2008, Final Crisis.

BUT THEY ARENT NIGGERS

IM SICK OF SEEING NIGGERS IN EVERYTHING, THEY HAVE SOME GOOD ACTORS SURE BUT ITS ALWAYS A FUCKING NIGGER.

NO MORE.

Its never ok to do this race swapping shit for progressive points.

Oh how true that was.

If you excuse Jew washing, you are a Jew sympathizer. Both are bad, fuck off.
**and luke cage will never get a good series or a buddy cop movie with powerfist==

As usual, the people who defend L being a nigger are more racist.

That casting choice is truly baffling. I could ALMOST take anyone as a nig nog EXCEPT L, it doesn't make sense from any perspective.

Selfcest is with clones or alternate versions of yourself which may or may not be mal e or female. It is not solo.
Nice cognitive dissonance you have there. Could I get some? Life is pretty shit right now.

Jews are worse than niggers.

Its still not gay, or shlong masturbation us also gay. As is taking a shit.

I know. It's disgusting. They looked at scenes in the movie and anime that looked cool, dropped them in with some of the characters, and then made up their own story.

You disgust me.
Unless you're sucking your own dick, it's not gay.

This is logically inconsistent

REJOICE, BOY! WITNESS THE BIRTH OF A NEW FANDOM

Is a man touching your dick? If so then its gay, unless you want to say mutual frottage is not gay when its a man.

Hes trying his hardest.

The article is just repeating what the movie's distro chief. not the opinion of the site's writer. The site's users are weebs so its obvious

wait hold up. when did that manga get an anime?

I do not understand how you interpreted what I said as saying frottage is not gay. It is. Please explain your reasoning.

It's simple as long as you're not a faggot. Using a hole on your body to pleasure yourself sexually is gay.

Its not gay if you're with a woman.

Define "With"

Having a woman finger your ass as you cum in her pussy isn't gay.

Okay, so do you admit that
Is gay?

having sex with a woman is pretty gay dude

You added that they have to imagine the dildo is a male to make it gay, which means if they do not imagine the dildo as a man then it is not gay.

I heard the mediocre re-imagining of GitS that was Arise amounted to being a commercial for Microsoft Edge. How?

No, it's still gay. I was just describing the gayest possible version of the situation I could think of in order to reduce the cognitive dissonance people seem to have about shoving objects up their ass.

Its not gay if a woman fucks you up the ass.

Dunno, but the show was the farthest thing from anything shirow draws, looked generic as hell.

my board is back btw and I posted latest commission previews
>>>/1428/

Gay by definition needs 2 or more men. No mate how you hope or wish anything not involving 2 or more men to be gay, it is not. You'd have a better argument using the word degenerate, but not gay.

Thank you for admitting you're a gaylord user.
So for a tangential argument while we're at it, what if the nigh impossible situation occurs that a hermaphrodite is born with a fully functioning pair of genitalia. Is it only gay if they're with another hermaphrodite? What do you call it when they're with a normal person of either sex?

Nope. Try again.

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA YOU ARE FURRY
THIS IS NOT HARD

And when you go to homosex, the synonym it says: "to be attracted to ones own sex" so you try again.

How does that require a man to be in the room?

To clarify. I'm attracted to things outside this room right now. Why do they need be in the room with me for this attraction to be gay or straight?

And how does pleasuring yourself equate to liking ones own sex. Liking your own sex =/= pleasuing yourself. I may have been off, but it still does not make you correct.

Is nobody baking?

If not…

RELEASING AT 700

The Miranda ones look nice, but that last one's face seems off.

It doesn't. That's why regular masturbation isn't gay. Pleasuring yourself with your holes is gay. It means you want "things" jammed in those holes, which is gay, you fag.

A freakshow that should have been aborted.

I wonder if all the gaytalk will stop once I announce
firing up grain silo launching at 700
title: NUKE- A LAYLEE: Titan II Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=57o-t2y4zHc

I'm baking, standby in case of emergency though.

The dick ride never ends user.

Uh no, it means that your pleasure receptors create more ceratonin? pleasure chemical when stimulated from that area than say than other areas, which is the same for all men. And its common not normal though for all people to seek higher forms of pleasure and thrill. Its still not gay. but is degenerate

I fucking dare you to color the page.

You could use this to say a lot of things aren't gay.
>It's not gay, it just feels good in a gay normal way.

here

And amid the gay shitposting, while I'm not going to say
to you. I will suggest to you that you pre-announce the title of bread if you do bake next time.
Jesus fuck there are a lot of the gays tonight. I wonder if you faggots are just feeling blueballs or the fact that some good oc was being worked on today\tonight triggered something.

well I didn't see nobody saying that they were gonna bake tho

I use the word degenerate, not gay. All vay is degenerate, not all degenerate is gay.

I was in the loo dropping off some cosby kids at the pool. I didn't guess that the gaytalk dickride moustache ride would keep going.

I just asked what Ran was sticking her finger into…

I was just telling you the system. More bakers are always welcomed.

Speaking of.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

You dun released the gay genie out of the lamp\bottle, is what you did. :^)

That feeling when you're waiting for h8chan to be 100% operational, so you can re-create your small but comfy board.
TFW when you don't know if any of your users that visits your small but comfy board will ever return.

So are we still gay posting in the stale bread?

nigga are you really that hard for discussing what is or isn't gay? Is ASMR porn gay because you put earbuds in your ear and listen to some sexy girl audio of heavy breathing or dirty talk or obscene wet sucking sounds? Or is it not gay if you put on over the ear headphones, because no penetration of any of your orifice occurs.

There's a difference between auditory and tactile pleasure user. Don't be so autistic.

And yes, I'm incredibly hard. Thank you for asking.

ASMR man sounds vs girlish female sexy sounds. There might be some difference there mang. I'm not judging, just saying.

Cold shower brah, take some. Believe me I've been there, I'm craving for a special someone too. And no, I'm not going in with you, you homersex.

If it sounds like a girl, and you think it's a girl it's not gay. I'd say sucking and squishy sounds can be asex depending if a voice is involved or not. Gay is defined by the attraction. Because wanting shit shoved in your orifices (not ears by the way, unless your into that sort of thing) has strong implications of being attracted to males, it is gay.

Don't knock it till you try it :^^^^^)

Ok sure, though I was thinking more along the lines of obvious male\masculine voice compared to obvious female\feminine voice. Sound effects like sucking, that can be done by both I guess, as long as it's just sound effects.

I can shower with very little water. Benefit of growing up in a 3rd world craphole. So really, no need to share the shower at the same time.
King of the gym.jpg

Finally. I can gay post again.

You broke the posting server with your gayposting. Happy?

I forgot the sauce for this

I'm absolutely gay.

You know what's gay, not in a happy way. That coloring fad right now. It can produce the occasional neat or funny effect. But most of the time it just looks too pastel, or a 2d version of when Ted Turner wanted to color all black and white movies.

Most of the time faggot use nothing but the auto coloring and call it a day, or give up half way instead of cleaning up their damned images. It's all watercolors to me.

Hmm, that might be a good way to approach it. The chio one looks ok, not a fan of too much color bleed though. inb4

There's something neat going on with the hair. The skin tone isn't too bad on the top right panel. That blue on the swimsuit and the black on the stocking seems muddied. Muddied and gay.

It was one of the first few things I did, before I got the hang of the program. It's pretty messy. Might redo it later.

Don't understand what you mean

Slow ass poke.png