Rensenware

How many of you could get 200m in UFO Lunatic? I bet most of you would fail miserably.

archive.is/GpuAi
github.com/0x00000FF/rensenware_force/releases

Getting 200m isn't hard in a 2hu game, especially on Lunatic that gives you more enemies to shoot.

Post a replay.

I can't, I'm terrible at Touhou. All I know is 200m really isn't that big of a score for STG games like this.

I could do perfect cherry blossom on lunatic some years ago but I think I'm too old, now.

Also, Normal, Hard and Lunatic all have the same amount of enemies. Only Easy has less.

200m isn't even a basic clear. A beginner that's up for a challenge could do it.

wouldn't 200 million pretty much be the first two levels?
Difficult but completely do-able

Stage 3 is the minimum.

Fucking Kotaku.

It's made by a jap, you fucking hipster autist.

Why would I force myself to play such a shitty game so I can brag about some high score with a bunch of random internet nerds?

You know what? Dubs decide which touhou i pick.

lol

LoLK

UFO.

So basically the score you get at the end of stage 3/in stage 4, yeah I dunno about that, I probably could but not anytime soon.

SA

Omedetou.

winar

Bullet hell games hurt my eyes too much, I'd just have to give up and reformat(U+200B was here) my hard drive.

CASUAL
A
S
U
A
L

After IN and MoF it sure as fuck doesn't seem like it.

I actually fucked up and mixed SA with IN

how much of a dicking i need?

Go for a prolapsed anus.

You think this will spread more and more and become a genuine virus?

Doubt it. The guy released a program to remove it so all it'll take is a google search to get rid of.

I messed up on Ichirin's spell. I died on it and bombed on the graze spot right after. There was no reason to do so, I was doing it correctly. I accidentally picked up two tokens. Tons of items fell and I summoned the last blue I needed to get 200m. I was going for a semi-realistic score run but there's many ways to get 200m. I didn't want to give out a challenge without doing it myself, so here it is. It's exciting to see Touhou getting so much attention. I hope that it will attract some new players. Of all the news sites this is being posted in, surely someone will be inspired to check out the series.

It's a joke and the author uploaded a patch. Maybe someone will fork it and make it more sinister.

It was meant to be a joke virus but from what I hear it was uploaded on github

The link is in the OP. Are you bad enough to install it?

Why play Touhou in current year? Are you too stupid to set up MAME and play the many vastly superior shooters available on it?

Meh.

On another note, which tohu would you make passionate love with?

forgot one thing

Aw poor little animu man