Rainbow Six Siege General

Last bread is one page 14

Multiplayer 5 team shooter that focuses around tactics and teamwork. Basically what CS:GO should've been.
Yes, but its a legitimately decent game, and you can find it on sale most of the time. Don't buy the season pass, though. Everything you can get in the game is pretty easily grindable.
ITT we

Also, I'm thinking about starting an Holla Forums based team. Anyone wanna join? Post rank and details.

Also, faggots aren't getting first post. Its a good game so fuck their dogma

Does anyone have the chart listing each operator? It was in a stick figure style, only thing I remember was it saying Sledge was great at "doing the same thing everyone else can do, just slightly faster"

I've run out of steam with this game and changing my profile picture was half the fun, call me when there's new info on the Hongkongers.

IQ fag please exit the premises

Yes please.
Name: Asalzebael
Experience Rank: 105
Competitive Rank: Copper IV
I know my comp rank is absolute shit, but that is only because I play with randoms and don't have a team.
Add me, if you want.

What's wrong with IQ?

She's a mediocre operator, with a resident waifu fag who thinks getting pegged is most hetero.

Could you elaborate on why she's bad? New to the game, I don't know shit.

Her gadget sucks. She can see electronics but has no way to dispose of them unlike thatcher who can get them behind walls. Other than that she's as competent as any other op.

He could at least elaborate on why he wouldn't want IQ to fuck his ass.

Never actually played it but watching this video got me interested in it.

Would any of you say it's pretty accurate to what the game has to offer?
How high is the skill floor for someone who's never been able to get into games like Counter Strike and tactical shooters in general?

Disgusting.

Added.
For anyone else reading, if you're not at least either level 100 or Gold IV (Whichever comes first) politely fuck off

Her gadget is shit/virtually useless and leaves her at a disadvantage.

He's accurate solely because he's summarizing it. The only decent bit of analysis he had was stating that some operators shouldn't be rock paper scissors, which is up for debate.
If you're completely new to FPS's in general, you're gonna have to play a LOT of catch up. It's a bit like a MOBA in terms of counters and such, but put into an FPS and combined with tactical, compact situations. The biggest problem you'll have is encountering all the Ops and learning how to counter them. After that, the next hurdle is just to git gud at aim. The final challenge is learning real time strategy. Baiting, flanking, distractions, sit and wait, cheeky peeks, and the like.

tl;dr you got quite a bit to learn but once you have it its just practice and git gud

Readd me, I think I may have just removed you. Randoms adding me all the time.

Right? Honestly I play casual most of the time to hone my skills and whenever I pull off basic or ever so slightly above average plays its
Scrubs, scrubs everywhere.

QUALIFICATIONS FOR 8V TEAM

Add takyon__ for details.

Same, I kinda moved on for now. As for the hong kongers, apparently some shit got leaked from the technical test servers and some names were found, could be purely placeholder though.
Strange considering caltrops are much too similar to barbed wire and dazzler is too similar to blitz. Theme park has potential though.

What time zone? And what if I'm kinda shy?

/r/ing finished version

No.

Yo, any good strategies for Buck?

Other than destroy everything and then shoot people?

anyone has the personality chart?

Yeah, other than the obvious "Shoot everything."

Well, you can be a mini fuze, if you go on top of the objective and blow out the floor you can easily slip a frag between the beams and blow out anyone below you.

I'm going to be stuck in gold forever. Anytime I get close to gold 1 I get put with people that leave or give up and dick around.

Sounds like how I feel in copper

I'm PST.

He's literally a better sledge so flanking walls. He's a jack of all trades, master of none, really.

Shit's comfy as fuck, just wandering around the maps while the AI can't do anything to stop you.

I pick buck for calmly exploring maps myself. His gadget is the only one that can be recharged at ammo crates and it allows for good understanding of the map's interconnectivity.

Is there a way to pirate this game and still play online?

I want Ubisoft to actually make Casual casual. I'm sick and tired of every match get put up against fucking level 200+ plats and diamonds pulling out all the fucking stops on the tryhard express because "it's fun". It's not fun for anyone but you, you fucking niggers. Let the trash players play with other trash players for fucks sake.

Yes I'm mad, and the next person to ask me that question is getting a claw hammer to the jaw.

I play casual to take it easy and dick around and take a break from Comp. I laugh at the tryhards.

Haha, take it easy. Yeah, I'll just chill out as my team of unranked and low ranked players all sub level 100 get demolished by two 200+ plats and 100+ silvers for the seventh game in a row, with the plats always topping 8 kills and end every match with a facetious gg.

Oh wait, that's not possible. Looks like it's back to endless anger.

played like 3 matches and just kept getting warped back wherever i went, what a pain in the tits did they fuck up the servers again

Nah just yours. When I rubberband its 99% my end.

gotcha, it seems to be working much better today too

i don't even like it but my autism drives me to get it

everyone says useless gadget which is true, save for finding sneaky valkyrie cams. everything else you can locate through listening for the audio ques

the bigger issue she's a 1armor op who can't rush for shit, while ash and hibana are 1 armor and can cause a lot more trouble for the enemy

Guess I'll just take a break til the new ops come out.

I'm producing more sodium these days too, I think it might be because there's a lull in players between big updates and only the pgm quickscoping players are left. Might.

i'm in a similar boat, usually i take losses in stride and in rainbow i feel like i learn a little from each death but today i found myself tossing my headphones off and buggering off to play something else

i think chasing the challenges can put me in a bad mood though cuz it messes up my focuses

Those new shotgun skins look kinda nice.

How much times should you play operations for? I've been getting my ass kicked online outside of the odd kill.

like once through to get all stars to buy operators, all you'll learn from fighting the AI is where the enemies head will be while standing and map layout.

you'll learn the more you play don't worry, learning how to sneak around, when and where to break stuff, and how to make those cheeky flanks will help you more than twitch aim in the end

Why do people mention these games together? The only thing they have in common is that they're both shit

Play it for all the renown that you're able to earn. Other than that it's not exactly gonna make you a better player.

This game is all about knowledge and aim isn't very important in R6S, compared to other shooters. The best way to get knowledge is to watch better players and play yourself.

You're going to die a lot because of stupid shit because Rainbow Six is all about finding retarded gimmicky shit to counter the other team's retarded gimmicky shit. But you'll learn retarded gimmicky shit the more you die to retarded gimmicky shit.

This game isn't hard - it's just filled with a lot of things that a new wouldn't really know about.

they're team based 1-life-per-round games with tacticool themes and similar gametypes

i don't like CS at all though because of the wacky recoil patterns they use

i'm so fucking garbage

Anyone got the .ini edits for sensitivity?

After I did this, I realized I have never played with an Echo who actually called people out. Every Echo I have seen sits on their phone and blasts people with the drone for no good reason.

Anyone?

an echo who isn't vocal might as well just be a recruit. i don't care if people don't want to use mic, especially playing casual set list, sometimes i don't bother, but don't play a communication important op like echo

Its easily worth the $X to have the full game or even the starter pack

no no and no. the start pack is a complete scam, and only buy this game on sale. i play this game constantly and would recommend it for anyone who likes tacticool shit, but since its a multiplayer only game with servers that cock up every few patches, it is not worth the full price

Bomb is the shit.

Why are most of the streamers in this game people who don't speak english? I just want to hear how their tactics work in burger language.

The "I'm on a losing streak and want to bitch post

Because everybody who can kill with a gadget has a +10 point bonus. Except maybe montagne.
That's a misconception, enemy terrorists in THC have four IA archetypes. Bomber, engineer (reinforces and plants C4 outside of the big fields), camper (the stationary dudes) and roamers. People just tend to think they're all stationary aside from bombers, where roamers are just doing their job.

Fair enough, it just seems odd to me that Glaz can get a bonus on every kill while nearly every other operator will only get the occasional bonus. Montague does get a +10 for incoming fire blocked.
Gonna have to disagree there. I just ran a solo plane TH where it had to have happened. I moved up the stairway to Front Hallway, planting a claymore facing the Executive Office door. I moved through, clearing the meeting room, resupplying in there and moving up to the Front Stairs, where I planted another. Moved through the pantry and kitchen when I heard footsteps from behind, enemy appeared in Pantry doorway. Neither claymore had been triggered. The possibilities I see are:
If option one happened, that's a whole different problem. If it's option two then I suppose it all makes sense, but I can't say I've seen a roamer take that large of a detour, especially when there were much more direct routes.

When are we going to get a new situation like the gassed school one?

I understand not having a scan on Yokai but why the fuck can't they throw a fucking Z marking on it? Especially since half the people playing don't use mic.

Is this game /genesis/core?

it is