Why is Nintendo sitting on a full game, that almost nobody has played, from a beloved now dead series...

Why is Nintendo sitting on a full game, that almost nobody has played, from a beloved now dead series, while sitting on a console completely able to handle its gimmick?

It's a fucking full game. Take a few weeks to port it, release it while making a lot of noise online, and rank in the money.

Fuck it pisses me off.

I did love me some Wario Land 3D. I've been meaning to pull the old VB out and give it another run just lately.

But really, do you have to question why all of the old companies are awful? It's because they feed on the suffering of their earliest adopters to power their shovelware engine that pumps out bullshit remakes and spinoffs.

But they are already doing that

I spent the better part of 22 years calling that game "Telroboxer". Fuck I'm getting old.

It doesn't matter user, even though they could colorize the entire VB library and sell each game for 5 bucks, they won't because the Virtual Boy is shameful to them, and that's a huge deal in Japan.

Nonsense, you know they'd sell them for at least $15.

It looks like shit though. Play it on an emulator like mednafen that's been tweaked to turn the god awful red into white/gray so it looks like an original Gameboy game.

3DS Homebrew port when

if retroarch is ported to the wii u, then the 3ds should have one ported

Retroarch is already ported to Wii U. Does this mean…?

The Wii U homebrew is a step behind the 3DS Homebrew, so if the Wii U has retroarch, the 3DS should also have retroarch.

Because it's associated with the Virtual Boy, so most people would ignore it because they think anything associated with it is bad. Blame internet memes. The same thing happened with the Sega CD, normalfags still insist that it didn't have any good games because of that AVGN video.

Wouldn't it be better to just like remake it, you know in colour.

I thought ARMS killed Punch Out.

That fucking buzzing toaster? No thanks.

Playing that shit on Virtual Boy recently was an eye opener. That console could have been good, I liked the stupid controller and it had some awesome games, it just had a fucking indefensibly shitty gimmick that strained the eyes, caused headaches, and make you look like a retard.

It's the AAA effect.
See, producers believe that is something looks genuinely old people won't buy it.
Which is why old games never get ported to newer consoles.

I mean, just imagine how many would buy Super Mario 64 if they ported it to all their consoles, like a normal game, standalone and whatnot.
I mean, I sure as fuck would buy it.
But they don't do that, it's like Willye E. Coyote, he never goes back to previous plans, never, even though a tweak could finally allow to make get the fucking Road Runner.
They never consider old games anymore, and I'm not talkng about "Remastered" versions, I'm talking about the old game simply ported to a new console.
Ironically, if they did that emulation would really lose chunks of the community, which would work better than simply making it illegal to emulate their stuff and sue people for it.

Nigga you can buy Super Mario 64 on like any Nintendo Console with virtual console.

Really? No one's going to say it?

Okay.

Nintendo is completely out of touch with their fans, moreover, it seems to be ingrained with Japanese culture to not only be fucking clueless about everything but dive full force into it anyway.

They have great things, great ideas, but with it comes horrible ideas, horrible methods, and complete willful cluelessness.

The virtualboy
Positives:
Negatives:

Nintendo
Positives:
Negatives:

The JRP Genre
Positives:
Negatives:

Microtransactions in Games
Positives:
Negatives:

Japanese Fashion using English Words
Positives:
Negatives:
If you wear it outside of Japan, everyone will assume you couldn't afford real clothes and had to buy them from Chinese Bootleg Sweatshops

I could go on, there is so much that is going wrong in Japan. It's a wonder their entire economy has even recovered since it's first implosion

should be

No, it's not. Vid related; the Miis dancing around the Virtual Boy are from a Nintendo Direct episode.

Isn't Sonic CD commonly acknowledged as one of the best Sonic games?

Mario 64 was released on both the Wii and Wii U, and is probably on the way for the Switch. What are you talking about?

Why is Nintendo sitting on three full Zelda games, that almost nobody has played, from a beloved now dead console, while sitting on a new console completely able to handle their FMV gimmick?

They're fucking full games. Take a few weeks to port them, release it while making a lot of noise online, and rank in the money.

Fuck it pisses me off.

False equivalent. Wario Land is actually good.

Jokes on you, I would gladly buy and play a CDI Zelda remake

user, I…

They'd be much, much more playable but still shit if the Big N reworked the controls. The CD-I had some of the worst and most limited controllers of all time.

Yes, but the hip normalfag meme now is that all Sonic games are bad.

Switch's hardware faults from that crowbcat video everybody likes to circlejerk over were from secondhand Switch systems, improperly handled before resale. Retards dropping it or improperly stored before purchase.

Nintendo and Miyamoto just have barely any idea what they're doing any more and seem content in just dribble-pissing out a single game every couple of years.

SHOW US SOME PROOF, FAAAAGGOOOOOTTTT!

Yes

But whose opinions am I supposed to take as my own and endlessly repeat to others on the Internet?

One of these days.

The early Sonic games were good but Mario had better gameplay

Nintendo is known for creating consoles that are hard as bricks, what the fuck?

Maybe back in the 80's and 90's, but not now. Don't believe that other guy though, the Switches were just fucked, like any other console on launch, but because it's Nintendo it's not their fault.

Nice

Spacing

Inoperable.

If only Mark had kept the filter on Reddit spacing so this fucking awful forced meme could die out once and for all. I shouldn't be able to find something passed around and forced on 4chan in addition to this site being touted as some end-all-be-all sign of a Redditor.

I just played through the first 3 Wario Land games plus the Virtual Boy one. Damn good games. 4 doesn't capture the same magic for me, though I do like it. It's way faster-paced than any of the others.

Buy yourself a good pair of 3D glasses and give it a playthrough in Retroarch or something if you haven't already; it's great, and a lot of the later stages really put the 3D to good use. The boss looks great.

Or perhaps people don't often resize the popup quick reply window, and automatically insert multiple line breaks when they see a large block of text forming, even if it does not quite meet the requirements for a paragraph, or a wholly separate idea. Aside from this, it's easier to read long posts at sweeping glances if there isn't a massive block of text with no clear breaks in it. I'm sure a lot of the people you accuse of "reddit spacing" have never even been to retarddit, due to tales of their stupendous faggotry and hamfisted silencing of dissenting opinions. My experience with that shithole is unintentional browsing of single pages from search results, and screenshots. Also being banned from their imagedump site for defending the Second Amendment using crime statistic reports from the FBI, and news reports from traditionally opposing sources that are in factual agreement.

Shame the VB emulator for the 3DS gnaws cock and fucks off when you try to load anything in it.

Replying to the wrong guy there, I'm sick and tired of seeing that reddit spacing crap spouted left right and center just because some idiot feels like being a memelord and wants to pretend there's some hallmark method of posting from a boogeyman site. Nevermind that "reddit spacing" hasn't been a problem or even a thing until some point of spring last year where magically a bunch of people got a wild hair up their asses and the term started proliferating across 4chan and Holla Forums.

Could a possible reason for VB not existing on the Virtual Console be due to lack of the double D-pad control scheme the VB used or is it not a much a problem just using 1 D-pad/ABXY button or two joystick control set up?