No skateboarding games this gen bar THPS5

Fuck mang i dont even see folks ride skateboards irl anymore. Its like when jackass died it all died with them. What a world.

It’s not the ‘90s anymore, grandpa.

Get off my rented lawn broski.

Hey, you wanna know who you can thank for that?
EA.
They went out of their way to destroy the market with Skate 3.

Next time i see Peter Moore i'll throw all my M.A.S.K and Gem figures at him as he passes!

What happened to Rich Evans there

people still ride skateboards irl you stupid fuck, you just don't live near a skate park.

What should have happened a long time ago.

Somebody tried to dick the birthday boy not knowing he was allergic to their cat.

GET OUTTA HEAR JOSH!

Get in line you fucker.

Space Rangers comes really close, it's just missing the skating part.

Teens mostly longboard now. And if you don't see it, you don't go near college campuses ever, clearly. Or skate parks for that matter.

I liked Grey Goo well enough but it seems interest in the genre itself is just fucking dead. If only we could go back in time and prevent the DOTA mod from ever being made.

Mike and Jay have to show him who's boss whenever he starts talking big, rough him up a bit.

what's the point of a longboard? why not just use a bike if you're only using it for transportation? it's faster, more mobile and you don't have to carry it around, you can just chain it to something when you don't need it. i thought the whole point of skateboards was that they were fun for doing tricks and the transport part was just a secondary option.

Its easy mode

So, basically skateboarding for posers, so they can get that skateboard cred without having to put in the effort.

WHAT IS THAT FUCKING SONG

FUCKING TYPE THE FUCKING LYRICS
YOU SLOW?

goods news tbh bunch of disrespectful little cunts

Whatever.

holy fuck this passes for entertainment? Jesus christ

Just go to the nearest university. Bunch of faggots riding deathtraps that can't brake on the wrong side of the pathways. And if they do stop, they send their board flying underneath the feet of the nearest pedestrian.

We are here to suffer

Kill yourself faggot

Who is this cacodemon? It looks a bit like the redletter "give or take" shit poster "r'ick".

Fucking Danes.

I for one blame the Jews. Ever since they started to popularize gaming, so they could pump the goyim for all the sekels, it has been a shitshow. I'd rather have a hobby segregated from corporate culture than more accessible/popular gaming. Inclusivity was a mistake; Gas The Devs Vidya Wars Now.

LIGHTS OUT

SO HERE I AM

His sister is sexier.

There was no fucking market, you retard. THPS stopped being relevant after American Wasteland, long before the Skate series was even a thing.

How could I forget

Never forget.

Never forgive.

So, why did this guy step up to talk about this? What does he gain from cutting more ties with his old company? Is he actually having an attack of conscience?

>you're not going to stop buying our games, because you're too stupid
Seriously, though, for all the outrage over shitty business practices, EA's consumer base is really that fucking stupid.

How gullible are you?

check it out i have extremely rare video footage of ken griffey jr doing some crazy robot shit in japan

And now this guy is in charge of the company that develops Unity. Because apparently, having a broken engine where people can make cheap asset flips is profitable. Fuck this industry.

did rich get punched in the face?

He didn't eat his mustard

WRONG

No, stop being a faggot and learn to surf like a big boy.

Skate 4 with Chris Joslin when?

Skateboarding got popular as fuck again, now everyone's trying to imitate their style again. Like Forever 21 and H&M ripping off the Thrasher logo. Braille/Revive/lowly vloggers did get a lot of people learning or back into skating. Instagram kids are posting the craziest shit nowadays, the demand for more frequent, original or technical content keeps growing. 2016 was also a pretty competitive year for SOTY. A lot of strong videos dropped like Made Chapter 2, No Other Way and Away Days.
Hucking season is coming. People are already getting clips like mad and landing new tricks. Won't be long before skaters begin throwing their skeletons down big gaps again. I'm about to start getting clips, it's just still been shit with rain.

Didn't Mass Effect have a 75% turnover or something from the first game or two? Putting aside that Mass Effect was never good, these are obviously not made by the same people who "made Mass Effect."

ME1 sold 3mil, ME2 sold 4mil, ME3 sold 3mil. 4 isn't being recorded yet but there was no series falloff. EA drones are worse than Nintendo ones and remember EA sells big time in South America, the Middle East, and Africa so the majority of their customers are too stupid to notice anything wrong.

If that were the case EA would have published the sales data already instead of the usual "units shipped and socjus spiel" they've been doing for both Inquisition and Andromeda.

BioWare is not a big player anymore, they've been making trash for a long while and the market is not what it used to be. You can't drop the ball this hard, especially with CDPR picking up their slack, without consequences. And consequences there will be, as EA is preparing to gut BioWare.

No really, they've been making literal trash.

where do you live?
here its all edgy bmx riders and faggy scooter kids, the golden age of skaters has long since passed into memory

Sales are supposed to grow, not remain stable. Consistent and reliable sales means it's a failure.

Are you British by any chance? I seems to be way bigger of a problem there than in the states. It's always scooter kids on holiday getting in the way or trying to cause trouble, or BMX douches. It's kind of why there are always bowls and pole jams and rainbow rails, but god forbid British parks ever have stairs. Someone might get hurt.

down under, you get laughed at for riding a scooter, a bike is super dangerous since most people don't wear helmets. not even a big skate park, it's just conveniently near a school, food and sport activities

Good, skaters are cunts.

What this is missing is Rich destroying the disk and box with wire cutters. Good thing I was playing video games.

This was their April Fools day video. The full thing is about 20-30 minutes or total silence while Rich tears the box and eventually the disk apart with a pair of wire cutters.

Shit song tbhfamalam

Protip: The kikes were always here
The corporations were always here. They were only more hands off. Even then vidya was always about making money.

Very much so when sleepy, apparently, mister dubsman.

what kind of surreal bait is this

You can jump, but it's not a significant part of the gameplay like in Donkey Kong Country, the last series of actual platformers that Rare made. The majority of their N64 games is just walking around and fighting enemies, and that's fine, but it's not platforming. Mario 64 has real platforming from that era, Crash Bandicoot has real platforming, Banjo and Conker do not.

I have no idea what was up with that guy

cat allergies, just watched the episode where they mentioned that.

sage for off topic.