Paradox' jewry has hit a new level

Paradox' jewry has hit a new level

>They don't even look good which atleast lets them fit into the game

Is the the horse armor of the current year?
How long until normalfags won't take this anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespace.com/featured/tyranny-postmortem-obsidian-interview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god dammit I can't look at the game and not read "Tranny".

People are stupid enough to buy Parajew games? These are among the easiest fucking things to pirate and set up to play online

Its a business not a fucking charity, goy.

It's CURRENT YEAR Obsidian. You were right with Tranny.

Screw the fact they have more races here than I have in my country.
Why do they look so bad?

Whatever, they're just fleecing SJWs that need their extra unique snowflake portraits with their minority of choice.

Probably had to pay $120 per jpeg to the artists. $4 is ok selling price as far a business goes, should have been part of the main game tho and this game is shit so I guess it's not even worth pirating.

Isn't this an Obsidian game?

This is why game publishers go to shit when they go Public.

it's published by paradox

This needs to die!

L O L

That's beyond retarded.Especially because the portraits are just saved in an openly accessible folder and not compiled into some file.
You can literally just drag and drop Jpegs of your choosing in there, provided you spent 10 seconds to cut them to the right size and name them properly.

lmao they all look like a bunch of trannies

They know their audience, at least.

Its parajews, what you expected?

Paradox does this all the time, though, in their grand strategy games. My guess is, suits thought to apply a 'time-tested marketing strategy' to an 'underperforming product' to 'recoup development costs'.

nah man, we've hit those levels of jewry long ago.

Old Russian proverb: "Loc'h (good goy) not a mammoth - he cant die out."

This is what you get when someone corners a monopoly. I fully expect Paradox to go full retard soon and embrace their Marxism completely and start releasing "balance" patches to nerf Western nations and their white privilege.

Who actually fucking plays, let alone bought, this trainwreck of a game here?

Tried it. The beginning sequence was cool where you're coordinating the invasion, but after that it lost my interest.

It's not a bad game, just badly rushed and a showing a couple signs of $CURRENT_YEAR. It's badly in need of an expansions like Pillars, cause as of right now it's a husk of a game with only the first act even a bit thought out.

I pirated it. For a pirate it wasn't bad but i would probably be pretty disapointed if i had paid full price.

It's a failure of a game. I didn't give a shit about any of the characters or factions and the whole premise becomes a joke when you realize the evil overlord is the only viable solution for everyone's troubles.

Also, it's pozzed from top to bottom and the combat is trash.

From the first act? I thought shit was setup for politicking driven game, but by the third act when you get to wipe out entire factions, I'd attained your minset.
Except the evil overlord is implied to be encouraging rebellion, so it's definitely not a solution and more of a plot device.
Yep, needs something like Pillars post patch 3.0.

It's just nu-Obsidian being so shit at writing they can't even write a story without shooting themselves in the foot and undermine the whole point of it.

Also, I never actually felt like an officer of an evil, conquering army. You have a fucking quest where you're busy looking for the best fuckboi in town for some dipshit, and at no point do you actually engage in anything all that cruel. The game is supposedly set in the fantasy Bronze Age, yet it reads like something BioWare would shit out. Women and men are equal (or women are the privileged class), all races and genders are equally represented, you don't get to sack a city or are presented with a difficult moral argument or even a deeper exploration of what motivates evil to be evil. It's just a boring fucking slob through the fanfic of fat, leftist cunts that exists purely to masturbate each other.

Fuck Obsidian, not even BioWare went to shit this quickly.

I really appreciate Miis, they can be so expressive despite having literally just twenty different combinations

Really funny how I can look at that "artwork" and instantly know everything I need to know about the game.

Are you new or something?

I like games like this.

Killzone, Zill'O, Battlefield, etc. So many games would have had a happy ending if you had only switched sides.

Especially Zill'O
Lemme explain this one.
The old army only awarded ranks on your hertiage, ie if your grandfather was a general, you'd make it to general regardless of how shit you were.
It also didn't allow Magical Humans, Dwarves, Half-Humans, Giants, etc to join the army either. Which mean, it was all fucking puny humans trying to fight Manticores and shit.
The Evil Emperor got rid of all that shit and made it merit based, ie you kick ass you get a promotion.
Suddenly, the weakest army in the nation is the strongest army on the planet.
Hurrdurr, your Elf friend convinces you to save the books.

Up for debate, even in the game. Only Chorus is presented as 'raping/pillaging hordes' and that's cause their Archon is nuts. Otherwise it's standard rise of empire shenanigans. And like I said, in my opinion, only the first act holds up. Have a read of this -
gamespace.com/featured/tyranny-postmortem-obsidian-interview/ - really showcases their current mentality.

Damn. I can't find my MANJAW: TRANNIES AMONG US image.

Jesus. Don't tell me they all look as terrible as Spellsword.

Really the most fun I had with this game was with making the portraits from better games with better art. I spent like 2 hours on that shit but only played for 10 minutes before I got tired of it.

Dude I can barely see that picture.

Play stranger of sword city instead, its a better game with portrait costumization.

Good choice.

theyre the ones who are buying this shit you stupid idiot what the fuck do you think?

Take a long, hard look at this thread and then tell me why'd you expect any better?

I am not familiar with many feels, but this one I know far too well.

I cant unsee TRANNY when I see that title.

I've seen about the same jewery in tabletop rpg gaming download sites. They didn't look like trannies but they were clearly done by an amateur during his afternoon and way more overpriced.

amateurs

That folder name is assuming their gender

One day I will beat that game. One day. Fuck if it isn't punishing, though.