Late to the party but just modded my Wii for some fun

Late to the party but just modded my Wii for some fun
What are some essential games to grab? Gamecube and Wii including

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hicNfpCV
mega.co.nz/#F!WRcEybiS!XkS89zjkXlgscw9AJjXwrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Play Red Steel 2
It's alright. Mediocre actually. But has a very unique playstile and it makes you feel like a baddass alternating between a revolver I don't care much about hte other guns and a katana.

Multi: Melee, Custom Robo, Mario Karts, Crystal Chronicles (lol)

Solo: Xenoblade, Last Story, Mario Galaxy/2, Okami, Muramasa, Tales of Symphonia, Metroid Prime/2/3, Baten Kaitos Origins, trying to think of any others.

For your weeb RPG needs check out:

The Last Story
Xenoblade Chronicles
Pandora's Tower

Custom Robo
Project M
Sin and Punishment 2
Xenoblade
Chibi Robo
Kirby Air Ride
F-Zero GX
Punch Out
Mad World
Metroid Prime Trilogy
No More Heroes 1 and 2
Wario Land: Shake it

The only games worth playing are the first party Nintendo ones.
Except for Metroid Prime, that shit sucks with motion controls.

Other M also sucked.

out of the three which is most recommended? got a limit on downloading atm

Xenoblade

Mega Man 9 is outrageously good. 10 too, but a little less so.

Brawl modded with Smash Bros Legacy XP. It's basically Project M with more characters and a fuckload of new stages.

here you go user
pastebin.com/hicNfpCV

mega.co.nz/#F!WRcEybiS!XkS89zjkXlgscw9AJjXwrQ

Wii Sports Resort solely for the sword fighting. Assuming you have Wii Motion+

too bad running Wii ISOs is a motherfucker and a half to actually do. Why can't it be simple like Gamecube ISOs in Nintendont is? Why does it have to involve formatting your card into some strange format, having the ISOs in a weird format and all that other shit?

I use my modded Wii for mostly Gamecube stuff(the entire system is honestly cheaper than the damn component cable for the GC is, plus Nintendon't uses the SD card and doesn't need real memory cards), with some N64 VC and Wiiware titles, plus some homebrew. The Wii ISOs are such a hassle I gave up trying.

Old hacks made you format it into WBFS.

I updated my softmods and I still couldn't get it to owrk with anything but WBFS for some reason.

fugg

Symphonia technically has multiplayer co-op for battles and it's a blast.

Adding Trauma Center series (New Blood and Team have co-op) and Dokapon Kingdom for 4-player party mayhem.

I have an external disk formatted as ext4 since I use it pretty often with Linux. USBLoader reads ext just fine - and that beats having to use some weird format instead.

a while ago, people had to use WBFS, which required formatting drives to a weird, proprietary file system only meant for storing wii ISOs.
nintendont has regular FAT32 support, and i'm not sure about wii games.

Rodea the Sky Soldier
House of the Dead 2+3

Thanks man, didn't know about this.

Skies of Arcadia.

You need nothing else

Come on anons, a quick read will show you you can run everything in a FAT32 format

This shit will really make you realize how underrated the Wii and GC library are.

On that note, what the fuck is with all these awesome wiiware titles that just straight up remake games with better graphics? Gradius Rebirth and Bubble Bobble Plus are fucking rad. Then you got shit like Muscle March which is just the most bizarre and funny shit since Cho Aniki. So many hidden gems.

Hudson also did Adventure Island, Star Soldier, and Bonk's Adventure (GCN jp only)

Im thinking of getting a hori battle pad to use as a controller for the wii,is it worth it?