How realistic is this game?

How realistic is this game?
Can I play as the Rebels?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you mean Ahrar al-Sham, Tahrir al-Sham or Jaysh al-Islam or another group? Learn to name things properly user. And no you cannot play as them.

What?

I don't think the average westerner truly grasps how fast the middle east turned to shit, some countries like Iran were closer to the United States during the 70's than an Islamic nation.

Islam is a legitimate blight.

I'll admit, it's a big less blatant now

That would be like making a Dawn of war game and not letting you play a chaos.

How did Iran go so wrong honestly? Did CIA fuck up again?

Not implemented yet I think

I think that was actually it honestly.

Nah it's a rouge state, CIA didn't even see that coming.

Just look at Somalia in the 70s, jesus it's disheartening how much things that have turned into shit today. I guess some things are really better in the past

You nailed it, everything was cool until the USSR went to Afghanistan and the US started recruiting and arming locals with cries of "holy war, kill the infidels".
Basically just another case of the CIA fucking up so hard that in an attempt to deal with a small issue they fucked a huge region.

So I guess the CIA didn't fly so good over there?

Read nigger, read.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_revolution

What the fuck are you talking about? If anything, Pakistan was USSR's proxy there, if the US wants to arm kebabs to start a revolt, it should be there (bear in mind that pakistan was a better place compared to India back then). The Shah was basically a US bootlicker that has alot of friends in high grounds, why the fuck should they destabilize a country that's a lapdog to the USA?

bunch of murtadeen

Islam needs to be banned, it ruined all those places.

The fuck you talking about? The People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan (commie party) was being overthrown so the USSR went it to prop up an allied government. At this point the US did what they do best and recruited, trained and armed traditionalist muslims.

You seem to think I'm talking about today, I'm talking about how the middle east went from pretty civil to the clusterfuck it is now.

Ahhh i see
Pardon for the misconception of your post

Well China has basically 'banned' Islam and is trying to suppress them for years now, i guess those chinks can do something right

Also Myanmar added a two-child policy that only applies to Muslims

Is al- some kind of tittle thing?

It's the article.

well it has fake gas attacks, fake missile strikes, and the gore is from hollywood, but it's fun to play

Read the fucking thread, we have already said you can't play as the "rebels".

I almost want to make a facebook account just to share this with normalfags.