Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up "Ecology of Freedom" my name is Murray Bookchin but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up "Ecology of Freedom" my name is Murray Bookchin but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very fecund!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO fecund!!!! shes fecund 2 of course but i want 2 meet more fecund ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein fecund again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Other urls found in this thread:

spunk.org/library/writers/black/sp001654.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is garbage.
This is too autistic for even r/drama.

Bookchinites are hitting autism levels that should not be possible

This shitpost is horrible.

t. stirnerite

See now these are the shitpost I look forward to on Holla Forums, none of that cointelpro shilling or Holla Forumsbaitposting, just good old fashioned autism.

Thanks op

low quality shitpost. props for the emo autist chick

Dont be rude to bookchin

woooooow

makes me want to post even more bookchin theory tbh

where did I say that? this is an obvious shitpost thread made by someone buttblasted at bookchin

Never stop fam
Do you have some ocalan memes?

Jesus you didn't even rewrite hardly any of it, OP.

>>>>>lefties

meant to link to

Hey thats pretty good

obligatory

spunk.org/library/writers/black/sp001654.html
Well Hogshire was a true degenerate

Anarchism in one TAZ amiright? :^)

What's post-left? I see only shitty old proto-left sects and the True Left after performing a Neo-Hegelian master syncresis over all existing ideologies including scientism, postmodernism, Third Worldism, and anarcho-capitalism, with Nietzschean perspectival weightings attached according to muh privilege theory and several other rankings. The results may surprise you.

lurk more

And why do you say that?