Games that have died and can't be found to be revived

What games did you used to play but now you will never be able to ever again?

life

P.T and Darkspore.

Remember that phones with Flappy Bird were going for $400 used on EBay following its removal

runescape

Sayaka's Great adventure, it is a spin off from the game Ape Escape 3 featuring her female protagonist.
It debuted on an obscure mobile service in Japan,
Some of these games where available to be played in browsers with Java support later on but a few years ago they pulled the plug, and with it, any hope of preserving this game.
There may be a chance that a devoted nip has preserved a copy of the game but chances are slim.

Vid related.

There were also two Megaman Battle Network sequels in a similar situation.

I lost that game a long time ago

I think the biggest regret of my life in gaming was not playing on all the crazy custom NWN servers when the community was in its prime.

Beamdog has implied they're doing a Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. They confirmed they were doing it before but legal troubles, someone not allowing them to do it, shelved it. Seems to have been fixed

There's also the hundreds of unreleased games and prototypes. I won't post it don't worry

Oh boy, can't wait for nigger Tomi and trans Aribeth to guide me on my quest.

That one 2hu game.

Flip phones are gay anyway. They're fragile, unwieldy, and have shit buttons. The only acceptable flip phones are nokia communicators.

fugg

Dude that would be awesome if they made it Gmod + RPG - Cancer again. Part of me just worries they'll redo the main campaign and not bother with mod tools or online.

Who gives a shit about the OC in NWN? Only thing to care about is engine improvements. If they added multiple henchmen at once, controllable henchmen, support for one piece bodies and some other technical fixes it would make the game way more playable.

game is empty but it works

in fact, I got a cheap cd-key recently so we could play through the game together if you feel like playing it now

Those were the shit and sadly they are never coming back. Some oldfag OP posted and hosted a custom scenario server not too long ago, but I was late to the party so I don't know what happened. Could have been great.

I think OP is talking about how he thought Scott Pilgrim was a good game rather then saying he can't find it.

Man that looks like fun too

I could say making Dr. Mario online was a mistake and a waste of resources. (Why play a well balanced game if you have Smashing Incest or Wop Kart)

truly the mighty has fallen

vent

You'd think at least the developers would care enough about their own work to try to archive it, but apparently it's common for them to even do batshit insane stuff with it like delete the source code.

I tried playing that game, but it kept halting and crashing, so I just read the instruction manual on occasion and get irritated that the developers had no fucking idea what they were doing.

Crapcom actually LOST the source code for the Game Boy Mega Man games.

Battlefield 2142 got resurrected, but by leftist shitheads. Every time I get to play a resurrected game, I find that had nostalgia filled in all of the cracks and creases I hadn't remembered until playing again.

I actually think Japanese companies delete that shit on purpose. IIRC the Ace Combat PS2 games have had their source code deleted.

user, by now you should know they will keep shitting up everything you love until they get a bullet to the back of the head.

what do you mean

webm

But… why?

Used to have it on my iphone but I whipped it and its not on android so and they removed it from the app store, I really wanted to beat it but never got too.